Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

please read this very important

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salams

I have gone through the Social, Family and Marriage Issues. I have noted that most of the peoples have discussed about ‘’Muta’’. Other one has discussed that he is in love with some christen woman and she has been involved in sexual relation with several people and he has also committed ‘'Zina’’ with her and wanted to make marriage with her.

Most of the posts are related to sex and I am confident that such vulgar posts will not only make the people much vulgar but also leave bad impression on the peoples of other ‘’Fiqas’’ visiting this web. What they will think about ‘’Shia’’ Community. For God sake do not do like this and be the same ‘’Shia’’ which are required by ‘’Ali’’ A.S.

Abid Hussain

• Basic Members
Salams

I have gone through the Social, Family and Marriage Issues. I have noted that most of the peoples have discussed about ‘’Muta’’. Other one has discussed that he is in love with some christen woman and she has been involved in sexual relation with several people and he has also committed ‘'Zina’’ with her and wanted to make marriage with her.

Most of the posts are related to sex and I am confident that such vulgar posts will not only make the people much vulgar but also leave bad impression on the peoples of other ‘’Fiqas’’ visiting this web. What they will think about ‘’Shia’’ Community. For God sake do not do like this and be the same ‘’Shia’’ which are required by ‘’Ali’’ A.S.

Abid Hussain

Mr Abid Hussain,

Thank you for enlighting yourself with posts related to sex and mutaah. Atleast you know whats happening outside your tiny world.

However, your confidence is misplaced.

It's because of thinkers like you that we Muslims in general are perceived to be the Talibans who are known to and derive pleasure from announcing sex and women as enemies of Allah and invincible obstacles to Jannat.

Please liberate yourselves and for God sake do not feel ashamed to discuss sex, women as long as they are for educational purposes and within the ambit and context of islam as well as a progressively thinking liberal society.

• Advanced Member

I have grown immune to such posts, at first i would have a mixer of those faces --> :o :blink: :squeez:

yea u r right... I still dont get how people are able to go through it and to go far enough to publicly announce it... I really wanted to kick someone who said "Been there! Done That!"

Btw the sunni has something like it, I forgot what it was called... I dont see the word popping up on my head when they say the sunnis!

The fact alot of it is discussed due to that the doubts most have about it. Or finding the Scholar who permits there type of situation.. yes, Very Sad indeed that others considered us a muta3 community, its just our shias are inconsiderate and dont know that they have to stick to the title by keeping some matters in doubt a bit private...

btw, I am not against or even with it. Its a matters that our community shouldnt accept it as a first solution.

Edited by Teabiz

• Advanced Member

I dont think people here are jus "telling" stuff about all that you mentioned, most of such topics are of repentence or of seeking help. Atleast it gives an expression to others that Muslims are brave enough to admit thier mistakes and repent.

We all commit sins, but there are only few who wud actually repent truthfully and open up thier hearts to seek help. We always want to show others that we are so perfect, forgetting that there are actually so many faults in us whcih we are ashamed to share or seek help for.

Theres nothing wrong in asking others for help, after all, Allah is most forgiving.

• Basic Members
What's wrong in discussing about something halal?

I am not a typical Asian but I am a Liberal Muslim. Islam does not allow discussing the vulgar matters so openly. Because the sex is such matter which has too much attraction and the people will only involve in the sex and forget the other important matters like education………….I am a educationist and have noticed that if any girl or boy involved in sex is not able to perform well. You can survey will get the same results.

Other than this universe has been created by the Almighty Allah and the creator has send a technical manual ‘’Quran’’ to look after the same if we will not run this universe according to this manual the result will be destruction.

It is the same that if a machine is not operated according to the instruction of the maker will break down and destroyed.

Sex is important part of life but not every thing. Great peoples do not care about their own wishes. One can have much happiness by helping others means poors. Sick peoples………..It is easy to do sex but difficult and great to limit it according to Islam and the same is much beneficial for every one.

There are many great things to do in the world not only sex.

At the end I assure you that this is the lowest ranking of human being to eat do sex and then die. Sex is necessary but limitations are must. Human was not created only for sex but to do the things which please ’’Allah’’.

There are many things to please “Allah’’ one can enjoy by doing those things and can be happy.

Do some thing for humanity.

Be prosperous and enlighten by getting knowledge power.

Help poors.

Do something for starvation and hunger.

Think betterment of universe.

Open sex is animals behaviour limit it according to Islam and “Halal” is up to a limit. If any “Halal” spread vulgarity is not allowed in Islam.

I dont think people here are jus "telling" stuff about all that you mentioned, most of such topics are of repentence or of seeking help. Atleast it gives an expression to others that Muslims are brave enough to admit thier mistakes and repent.

We all commit sins, but there are only few who wud actually repent truthfully and open up thier hearts to seek help. We always want to show others that we are so perfect, forgetting that there are actually so many faults in us whcih we are ashamed to share or seek help for.

Theres nothing wrong in asking others for help, after all, Allah is most forgiving.

I am not a typical Asian but I am a Liberal Muslim. Islam does not allow discussing the vulgar matters so openly. Because the sex is such matter which has too much attraction and the people will only involve in the sex and forget the other important matters like education………….I am a educationist and have noticed that if any girl or boy involved in sex is not able to perform well. You can survey will get the same results.

Other than this universe has been created by the Almighty Allah and the creator has send a technical manual ‘’Quran’’ to look after the same if we will not run this universe according to this manual the result will be destruction.

It is the same that if a machine is not operated according to the instruction of the maker will break down and destroyed.

Sex is important part of life but not every thing. Great peoples do not care about their own wishes. One can have much happiness by helping others means poors. Sick peoples………..It is easy to do sex but difficult and great to limit it according to Islam and the same is much beneficial for every one.

There are many great things to do in the world not only sex.

At the end I assure you that this is the lowest ranking of human being to eat do sex and then die. Sex is necessary but limitations are must. Human was not created only for sex but to do the things which please ’’Allah’’.

There are many things to please “Allah’’ one can enjoy by doing those things and can be happy.

Do some thing for humanity.

Be prosperous and enlighten by getting knowledge power.

Help poors.

Do something for starvation and hunger.

Think betterment of universe.

Open sex is animals behaviour limit it according to Islam and “Halal” is up to a limit. If any “Halal” spread vulgarity is not allowed in Islam.

• Advanced Member

In a way u might be right bt thn agen ppl r nt jus discussin thse kinda things fr the fun of it... thy r sum how sumwher askin fr help or gettin mre info on wats taught in islam... i dnt think therz ne rong in tht as ther r ppl here who kno mre bout islam n wat is taught in it 2 do wiv ths matter.. am sure its gd to lern thse things as its knowledge..no rong intention :)

• Advanced Member

^ agree with Sat_S .... i really face some difficulties reading ur posts though :wacko:

Agree that in life there is more than this but cant ignore that the youth are facing lots of difficulty in determining what is halal and what is haram especially when it comes to temporary marriages.

I think speaking about these issues will be useful for them and will guide them in a way ... everyone knows that sometimes answers are not clear and sometimes vague but hearing the issue and trying to resolve it is better than hiding ourselves and pretend it doesnt exist because it is existing.

me 2 doesnt stand with or against Muta

WA wr wb..

There isn't anything wrong w/ talking about sexual issues but of course in a modest, civilized way. The thing is a lot of people don't seem to understand what terms as modest and begin to show their lascivious ways. We need to think more before we speak or in this case type.