Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A Gift from Imam Al-Husayn (A.S.)

Rate this topic

khuram

• Unregistered

On the 10th day of Muharram, known as the day of ?Aashura, in the year 61 A.H. when Imam Abu ?Abdillahil Hussein (as) came into the tent to bid farewell to his family members, he held the hand of his sick son, Ali ibn al-Hussein (as) and pressed it against his chest. He (as) then said,

?O son! I am teaching you a dua? which you should remember. Angel Jibrael taught it to my grandfather the messenger of Allah who passed it to my mother Fatima. Whenever you have a special need or are faced with any calamity or crises, or are inflicted with any grief or hardship, then recite the following supplication?:

behaqqe%20yaaseen.gif

By the truth of Yaseen (a title of the Holy Prophet) and the Quran full of wisdom And for the sake of Taa-haa (another title of the Holy Prophet) and the great Quran O He Who is able to fulfil the desires of those ask. O He Who knows what is in the heart. O He Who banishes sorrow from the sorrowful. O He Who dispels grief from those who grieve. O He Who is merciful to old men. O He Who provides for infants. O He Who needs not to be explained. Send blessings upon Muhammad and his progeny and fulfil for me?(mention your wishes)

(courtesy - Al Mahdi Center - Wesses - UK)

Edited by Beloved

• Advanced Member

Salam

Thanks, lovely dua.. But is there a typo in the arabic print? The english translation says there's the verse, "O He Who provides for infants", but the arabic text doesn't contain something along the lines of "ya raziq at-tifl as-sagheer"...

On the 10th day of Muharram, known as the day of ?Aashura, in the year 61 A.H. when Imam Abu ?Abdillahil Hussein (as) came into the tent to bid farewell to his family members, he held the hand of his sick son, Ali ibn al-Hussein (as) and pressed it against his chest. He (as) then said,

?O son! I am teaching you a dua? which you should remember. Angel Jibrael taught it to my grandfather the messenger of Allah who passed it to my mother Fatima. Whenever you have a special need or are faced with any calamity or crises, or are inflicted with any grief or hardship, then recite the following supplication?:

behaqqe%20yaaseen.gif

By the truth of Yaseen (a title of the Holy Prophet) and the Quran full of wisdom And for the sake of Taa-haa (another title of the Holy Prophet) and the great Quran O He Who is able to fulfil the desires of those ask. O He Who knows what is in the heart. O He Who banishes sorrow from the sorrowful. O He Who dispels grief from those who grieve. O He Who is merciful to old men. O He Who provides for infants. O He Who needs not to be explained. Send blessings upon Muhammad and his progeny and fulfil for me?(mention your wishes)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
Thanks, lovely dua.. But is there a typo in the arabic print? The english translation says there's the verse, "O He Who provides for infants", but the arabic text doesn't contain something along the lines of "ya raziq at-tifl as-sagheer"...

Yes, that's a typo in the upload by duas.org. The complete text is the following:

ÏÚÇÄåÇ (ÚáíåÇ ÇáÓáÇã) ááÇãÑ ÇáÚÙíã

ÈÍÞ íÓ æÇáÞÑÇä ÇáÍßíã¡ æÈÍÞ Øå æÇáÞÑÇä ÇáÚÙíã¡ íÇ ãä íÞÏÑ Úáì ÍæÇÆÌ ÇáÓÇÆáíä¡ íÇ ãä íÚáã ãÇ Ýí ÇáÖãíÑ¡ íÇ ãäÝÓÇ Úä ÇáãßÑæÈíä¡ íÇ ãÝÑÌÇ Úä ÇáãÛãæãíä¡ íÇ ÑÇÍã ÇáÔíÎ ÇáßÈíÑ¡ íÇ ÑÇÒÞ ÇáØÝá ÇáÕÛíÑ¡ íÇ ãä áÇ íÍÊÇÌ Çáì ÇáÊÝÓíÑ¡ Õá Úáì ãÍãÏ æÇá ãÍãÏ æ ÇÝÚá Èì.

http://www.yasoob.com/books/htm1/m025/29/no2969.html (page 126)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member

behaqqe%20yaaseen.gif

Dis is indeeed a beautiful du'ah and works very well and is surly a gift from Imam Husaain (as) to us shias