Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
niceguy7796

Prophet or Imam in Dream?

Rate this topic

I would like to see the Prophet or Imam in my dream. I know they can't refuse to see or help you when you need it.

I want to see anyone in my dream - any Prophet or any Imam (A.S.).

Which Dua can I see a Prophet or Imam (A.S.)?

There must be a Dua because they have so much power and light in them and they can't refuse to see you.

Which Dua do you have to recite to see someone in your sleep?

Salaam,

The best way to connect with the Prophets or Imams (as) is to recite their Ziyaraa...

Most people that see such things in their dreams are of highest rank (makqoom) in the dunia (ie. imams, scholars)

& most of all *true believers* that are nearest to Allah (swt) through sincere devotion & worship....

It is said that when these leaders (as) are seen in a dream they have truly come to speak a message to you & you have witnessed their

presence in reality...

The main point here is to build a sprititual connection with Allah (swt) & his messengers (as)...thru many duaa & deep contemplation

Bismilahir Rahmanir Raheem,

Salaamalykum,

The very best way and i find the most rewarding way is with SINCERITY. If you are sincere and a firm believer the Prophet (S.A.W) and Imam's (A.S) WILL come and speak to you, i think that's the best way, but yes there are duas and other things to do to see the Prophets and Imam's (A.S), i read somewhere not sure where, don't quote me on this but i think if you read all 3 verses of ayat al-kursi for 20 days or something along the lines of that you'll see Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)~ i repeat don't quote me on that i'm not sure, just do a little bit of research on the powers of ayat al-kursi and you should find it.

May we all hold onto the rope of guidance of Allah (S.W.T)