Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How to meet Imam Mahdi (A.S)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

If anyone says they saw the Mahdi a.t.f.s. then they are a liar. There are hadith which say this.

However, if you want to get closer to your Imam a.t.f.s. you have to start living FOR Him a.t.f.s. in accordance with the teachings of the Imams (as)

• Advanced Member

From Elixir of Love:

A man of knowledge was longing for meeting with Hazrat Baqiyyat
Allah
Imam Mahdi (aj), and he suffered agonies of not being granted the chance and for a long time he underwent severe austerity and pursued spiritual seeking.

It is well-known among the tullab (Islamic seminary students) of Hawza in Najaf-i Ashraf and the scholars of the holy shrine of Imam Ali (a) that every one who finds the honor to go the Masjid-i Sahla to perform the evening and night prayers every Tuesday uninterruptedly for forty nights, they will be graced with meeting the Imam al-'Asr (aj) For a while, he struggled to this end but to no effect. Then he resorted to the occult sciences and numerical symbolism and started self-discipline and other ascetic and rigorous practices in seclusion, anxiously seeking to meet the Hidden Imam (aj) but all in vain. However, as a consequence of his nightly vigilance and lamenting and wailing at dawns, he had developed some kind of insight and intuition, and occasionally some illuminating flash would be graced on him. He would fall in ecstasy and rapture, often having certain visions and hearing some subtleties.

In one of these mystical states, he was told: "Your seeing and being granted an audience with Imam al-'Asr (aj) will not be possible, unless you make a trip to such and such a city. Quite difficult as it sounded at first, but for that sacred purpose, it appeared to be so convenient.

Imam al- 'Asr (aj) in the Blacksmiths' Bazaar

After several days the above-mentioned man arrived in that city and yet even there he carried on his self-discipline and ascetic practices in seclusion that intended to last forty days long. On the thirty seventh day, he was told: "Right now Hazrat Baqiyyat
Allah
, Imam al-'Asr (aj) is in the blacksmiths' bazaar, in a shop belonging to an old locksmith; so, be quick to go now and seek his audience.

He stood up and, as he had already seen in his ecstatic vision, rushed the way down to the old man's shop where he saw the Holy Imam (aj) sitting there and talking amiably with the locksmith. When he greeted, the holy Imam responded and beckoned to keep silent, (implying) watching for a wonderful scene.

The Equity of the Old Locksmith

At this moment I saw a bent, fragile, old woman with a walking stick who showed us a lock with her shaking hand and said: "Will you, for God's sake, buy this lock from me for "three shahis" [10] I need three shahis?

The old locksmith took a look at the lock and found it intact, and then said: "My sister! This lock costs "Two abbasis" [11] because its key will cost no more than "ten dinars" [12]; so if you give me ten dinars, I will make a key to this lock and then it will cost ten shahis."

The old woman answered: "No, I do not need that, I only need the money; if you buy this lock from me for three shahis, I will pray for you."

The old man said with utmost naivety: "My sister! You are a Muslim, and I too claim to be a Muslim. So why should I buy a Muslim's property for a low price and deny someone's right? This lock already costs eight shahis; if I want to benefit from it, I'll buy it for seven shahis, for it is unfair to make more that a shahi profit in a deal of only two abbasis. If you are sure you want to sell it, I'll buy it for seven shahis, and I repeat again, the real price is two abbasis. Since I am a businessman I buy it for one shahi less.

The old woman perhaps would not believe what the man said. She was upset and complained that nobody had been willing to buy that price. She said she begged them to buy it for three shahis, because ten dinars would not have sufficed her. The old man paid seven shahis to the old woman and purchased it from her.

I will Visit him!

When the woman turned back to leave, the Imam (aj) said to me:

"My Dear! Did you watch the wonderful scene? You do likewise too, and become like that, then I will come to see you. There is no need for ascetic seclusion and resorting to Jafr (numerical symbolism). Self-discipline and various travels will not be required;
instead show good action and be a Muslim so that I can interact with you.
Of all people of this city, I picked out this old man, since this man is religious and knows God. And you observed the trial he went through: This old woman requested all in the bazaar, to fulfill her need and since they found her desperate and needy, they were all seeking to buy (her lock) cheap; and nobody bought it even for three shahis. This old man, however, bought it for its real price, i. e., seven shahis. Thus, every week I pay a visit to him and show kindness and amiability to him."
[13]

As for meeting Imam (a) being possible, here's an explanation given.

Edited by SpIzo
Salaam,

I wanted to know how i can meet imam Mahdi A.S.? I've heard people meet him in there dreams...i wanna know what i need to do and what i need to pray in order to meet him?

If anyone knows please let me know

Thanks

U don't need to see him in ur dreams or whatever. You'll see him when he reappears lol.

Just be patient, and be ready for his reappearance.

Edited by Ali-al-ridha
  • Advanced Member
If anyone says they saw the Mahdi a.t.f.s. then they are a liar. There are hadith which say this.

However, if you want to get closer to your Imam a.t.f.s. you have to start living FOR Him a.t.f.s. in accordance with the teachings of the Imams (as)

Ive had a dream in which he came to me. He made clear what I was missing. I guess I am a liar though, lol. Ask, be truthfull, be consistant, and like the sister said, live the teachings and he will come to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

Zaiart of a Masoom SAW should not be the goal of a Momin. Even kufaar & Devil like Yazeed was blessed with Zairat but does it make a difference?

Khrooj Pak of Imam-Zaman ajfs & Infinite Happy life of Pak Ahle-e-Bait SAW after Rajat ( Inteqaam ) should be the only goal & only purpose of life of a True Momin.

We should pray harder n harder to Make Khrooj Pak of Imam-e-Zaman ajfs early.

Sorry & pity for all those who think that Imam-e-Zaman ajfs cannot be seen & felt.

Do we pray of an Allah who is not seen? if we do we are an idiot

Moula-e-Kainaat SAW said How you can think that i am worshiping My Lord Allah without seeing him? He SAW said if you cannot see thats veil infront of your eyes. Lord is present every where.

• Advanced Member
Zaiart of a Masoom SAW should not be the goal of a Momin. Even kufaar & Devil like Yazeed was blessed with Zairat but does it make a difference?

but ziarat with ma'refa is what we are aiming for.. inshallah

Khrooj Pak of Imam-Zaman ajfs & Infinite Happy life of Pak Ahle-e-Bait SAW after Rajat ( Inteqaam ) should be the only goal & only purpose of life of a True Momin.

true

Sorry & pity for all those who think that Imam-e-Zaman ajfs cannot be seen & felt.

Do we pray of an Allah who is not seen? if we do we are an idiot

Moula-e-Kainaat SAW said How you can think that i am worshiping My Lord Allah without seeing him? He SAW said if you cannot see thats veil infront of your eyes. Lord is present every where.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

• Advanced Member
Salaam,

I wanted to know how i can meet imam Mahdi A.S.? I've heard people meet him in there dreams...i wanna know what i need to do and what i need to pray in order to meet him?

Thanks

Its very good to create a desire amongst shias to meet their Imam ajs. Some Mullas have made a false propeganda that You can not meet Imam ajs as it is the period of ghaibat. This is a totally wrong concept. See what Imam ajs himself said... " This ghaibat is from those who are harmful for us"

If I am harm ful for Imam ajs, I will not be able too see him. If I am not harmful, Imam ajs will himself will bless me with his Ziarat.

Here I give you a procedure practised by many and most of them were successful.

Every night after 12, say 2 rakat prayer of Maula Imam e Zamaan ajs.

When reciting Sura Hamd, repeat the ayat 100 times.. Iyyaka Nabudu wa iyyaka nastaeen...

In Raku and Sjood recite the text 7 times.

In kunut pray Alla humma kun le waleey kal......

After the prayer recite 313 times salwat e Kamila " Ya Rabba Muhammadinw wa Aale Muhammad, Swalle Ala Muhammadinw wa Aale Muhammad, wa ajjil faraja Aale Muhammad ( s.u.a.aj)

After this request Maula Kareem ajs for his Ziarat and guidence.

Never try this to test the procedure. Make sure that you are doing it just with a positive frame of mind.

Make sure that the dress and the rug you use are clean and PAK. Remember, things which are bought by the money from which Khums is not paid are spiritually najas. So the dress and rug you use for this proceedure, must be made up of money from which khums has been paid. If not then evaluate the cost of the things, pay 20 % of the amount to a poised syed. Never give it to a non syed or a professional mulla.

The bed you sleep n should be pak.

When you go to bed, keep praying salwat e Kamila till you sleep

• Advanced Member

Salaam,

Thanks

Maula Ima Al-Sadiq sua said," Any one who will recite 100 times every day after his Fajr and Zuhr Prayers will be blessed with Ziarat of his Imam ajfs, " Allahumma Swallae ala Muhammadinw wa Aale Muhammad wa Ajjil farajahum"

In an other hadith it is said, who recites sura bani Israel every night will be blessed with Ziarat

In an other hadith it is said, who so ever will visit the Holy Shrine of Maula Kareem e Karbala for 40 Friday nightd will be blessed with Ziarat of Imam e Zamaan ajfs. ( This was done by Allama Hilli a.r)

• Advanced Member

Don't neglect prayers-meaning salat is at 5 pm, you pray at 11:50pm

-visit the Ziarats of the Imams (as)

perform all the wajib

Learn the Sermon of Imam Ali (as) Shaqshaqia (In Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 3)

Recite lots of Quran

Pray the night prayer (Namaaz-Shab/Tahjjud) - both are the same thing by the way.

Learn the..... (can't remember, but something to do with Bibi Fatima (as) when she was being oppressed, i think a sermon..)

*i'll get back to you guys on the last one

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jJDSWD3wEd8&...feature=related

56 min and over

ws

Edited by Tayyeb_Jaan
  • Advanced Member
Just not committing sins

Salam

I think no one of us is infallible or innocent. Or no one can become innocent.

Imam ajs is like a doctor and we are like a patients. Our disease is sins. Do we expect a doctor to abstain from a patient due to his disease? No. The more serious is the patient, the more care he gets from a good doctor, provided the patient gets in touch with the doctor.

There is a Holy Saying of Hazrat Maula Ameer e Kainat s.u.a.

" Our love burns the sins like fire burns the dry wood"

So let us generate true love with Imam e Zamaan ajs and not bother about past sins. Beg forgiveness and go for amal e Ziarat.Br persian gulf has not seen the amal e Ziarat.

Its first step is namaz e tauba.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Walikoam Salam

To meet the Messiah, the Mehdi, look in the mirror first then look in the faces of your families, communities, nation and world and there He/They do dwell.

You were looking for a needle in the hay stack but found the haystack instead.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin

T.E.P.I.R.

• Veteran Member
Walikoam Salam

To meet the Messiah, the Mehdi, look in the mirror first then look in the faces of your families, communities, nation and world and there He/They do dwell.

You were looking for a needle in the hay stack but found the haystack instead.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin

T.E.P.I.R.

Either you're very persistent, or I need to turn down my heater. I think I'll have some limeade while I'm it :Hijabi: . But yes, in essence, we are beings of light. You have achieved a certain degree of transcendence but your methods of communication must be on par to those who you wish to communicate these visions and ideologies with. To meet the Messiah and the Mehdi in essence is to look into the mirror, i.e. our hearts, i.e. hearts sustained by light, for inherently we are all light. But the fact remains that the Messiah has a name, the Mehdi has a name, the Mehdi has a history, the Messiah has a history, and you have a history, and you are creating history with your love of spreading! But be forewarned that your guidance does not create obstacles where you cannot let wisdom permeate your own being, for if we are light manifest then let yourself be transient to the words of those who harbor knowledge which will guide you in the path of correct information, i.e. correct discourse, thereby making you not only spiritual but more keen in intellect. *muah*

• Advanced Member
Either you're very persistent, or I need to turn down my heater. I think I'll have some limeade while I'm it :Hijabi: . But yes, in essence, we are beings of light. You have achieved a certain degree of transcendence but your methods of communication must be on par to those who you wish to communicate these visions and ideologies with. To meet the Messiah and the Mehdi in essence is to look into the mirror, i.e. our hearts, i.e. hearts sustained by light, for inherently we are all light. But the fact remains that the Messiah has a name, the Mehdi has a name, the Mehdi has a history, the Messiah has a history, and you have a history, and you are creating history with your love of spreading! But be forewarned that your guidance does not create obstacles where you cannot let wisdom permeate your own being, for if we are light manifest then let yourself be transient to the words of those who harbor knowledge which will guide you in the path of correct information, i.e. correct discourse, thereby making you not only spiritual but more keen in intellect. *muah*

Walikoam Salam

Thank you.... Truely it surely is a test to rise as I call others to rise. It is easy to call others to rise however for me it is a great test to do myself what I ask others to do. Especially the house work LOL

I have tackled the sorting out into Education, Counselling, Consultation and Medical Attention Groups Sorted out and have been bless with learning some skills development. I had to address issues of Emotional, Physiacal and Sexual Abuse but once address I have been able to move on and focus on health issues like losing weight, getting healthier, eating healthier and there are groups for this too.

Before all this I spent years being miserable and angry, blaming others.

Now I accept my role in my life and am making efforts to meet the challenges Allah has set before me.

I am just one little person and as I recall even Mohammed peace be upon Him shivered and shock for three days when the message was delivered to Him, it was Khadejah that encouraged Him to accept the Mission.

I am not Mohammed PBUH however I am one person who has been inspired by Allah to rise and call others to rise with me and care for ourselves, others and the world.

Inshallah I will accomplish what Allah asked me to do.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin

The Earth Personified is Risen

• Veteran Member

I can relate to a lot of your problems. I've encountered similar in my life. It makes me tear but I can really relate to how you were feeling. It's good we come out of these situations as stronger people, because we know where we've been, and we can help others who are still struggling, but need a strong voice to stand up for them. You may be just one person, but you have a virtuous heart. Part of calling others to rise is understanding them. To know them, to love them, to have compassion for them, but to be able to relate to them and their knowledge. You have token posts which are virtually identical, and words alone on a website will not guide all, they may some, but the words must be fruitful to the conditions relating to the people we're speaking to. If they are not, our words are meaningless. So it is important to know our audience before we speak. Many leaders are aware of this, and I know you have great potential to become one.

Edited by AlmondJoy680
  • Advanced Member
I can relate to a lot of your problems. I've encountered similar in my life. It makes me tear but I can really relate to how you were feeling. It's good we come out of these situations as stronger people, because we know where we've been, and we can help others who are still struggling, but need a strong voice to stand up for them. You may be just one person, but you have a virtuous heart. Part of calling others to rise is understanding them. To know them, to love them, to have compassion for them, but to be able to relate to them and their knowledge. You have token posts which are virtually identical, and words alone on a website will not guide all, they may some, but the words must be fruitful to the conditions relating to the people we're speaking to. If they are not, our words are meaningless. So it is important to know our audience before we speak. Many leaders are aware of this, and I know you have great potential to become one.

Well thanks for the support!

LOL

• Basic Members

Please do not doubt another persons belief in respect. You never know if merely a single gesture of a person was loved more by Allah swt than the prayers of a lifetime of another.

• Advanced Member

In the Name of the Most Ardent the Most Passionate in truth the Station of Imam Mehdi and Messiah is one that can be found in the in most heart of all Mankind. None are excempt even though they hide it well it is there ready to be brought forth.

Allah created everything with a purpose and placed His trust in us may we be worthy of this trust and rise to our Stations as Messiah, Imam Mehdi, Trustees, Care Givers, Gaurdians, Messengers and create lasting personal and world Peace.

This is our calling, our Station, Our Duty.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin

The Earth Personified is Risen

Please do not doubt another persons belief in respect. You never know if merely a single gesture of a person was loved more by Allah swt than the prayers of a lifetime of another.

Myself I have dreamt of the Prophet taking my hand and guiding me up a flight of stairs to a room filled with people excited and happy to see me.

It is not impossible to dream of significant people from the past.

Salam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

Salam my brothers and sisters i am not a shi'a but i am curious as to why you so wish to meet imam mahdi in your dream is it becuase you want to ask him for advice or you think this is some sort of sighn which means you are pious inshaal'a if any shia'as could kindly reply i will be interetested to hearing your response

• Advanced Member
Salam my brothers and sisters i am not a shi'a but i am curious as to why you so wish to meet imam mahdi in your dream is it becuase you want to ask him for advice or you think this is some sort of sighn which means you are pious inshaal'a if any shia'as could kindly reply i will be interetested to hearing your response

yes these r also reasons but except this HE{ajfs} is saviour of mankind,,hujjat e zaman,imam e waqt..and being HIS sevants and lovers we shia love our Imam atfs sooo much that to hear his voice see his face have any kind of nearness is all our hearts desire and all we live for, we are slaves to our Imam atfs

and it would give us too much happiness for seeing our Imam..this is not but a blessing from Allah azwj to have a ziyarat of our Imam atfs personally i seek seek no othr reward but one opportunity to be near to Him atfs ..as a lover wants to be near his beloved

so we wish to be near our Beloved atfs...i think every lover wants to see his beloved one...is n't it.........??????????

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

I think 'us' as so called shia have made it our primary goal in life to physically meet the Imam (Atf) Now look here chums, it's not a bad thing, but we're missing the essence of what it means to be a follower of the Imam. So we meet him ...then what happens.............you can go round boasting to everyone HAHA I MET THE IMAM HE CAME TO ME NOT YOU .....HAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHE I'M SO PIOUS

To be honest with you I don't actually want to meet the imam (yet) cuz...damn.....Imagine how hurtful it would be to say SALAM ALAIKUM .....and not getting a reply (well I mean that's quite normal when I say that to malangs down the mosque they normally respond with YAAAA ALI MADAD) but I mean .....they say you shouldn't respond to a kaffirs salam right........now imagine if your imam don't even respond to you that's like

OHHHHHHHHHH MY DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ kick in your backside !!!!!! the worst punishment you could ever get ya3ni living your whole life doing the whole WOOHOOO I'M SHIA I'M SHIA I DO MATAM I CRY WOOHOO YA ALI MADAD!!!!!!!!!!! an then your imam don't even respond to your salam or Ya Ali madad ...really depends what you wanna say to him.

THAT WOULD BE ONE HELL OF A MERKAGE :lol:

err yeah like everyone else said if he wants to meet you he'll meet you ......but I doubt he'll come to anyone on shiachat cuz he probably knows the first thing they would do is make a post and talk about their meeting with him JUST so they could become a moderator!!!!!

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA