Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
bakr_umar

Associating anyone with Imam Mahdi (as) is shirk!

Rate this topic

How someone can take the place of Imam Mahdi (as) without being nominated by him ? (Any Hadith) :squeez:

I have some iranian friends who told me, that Ayatullah Khameinei was appointed by Ayatullah Khumaini through Imam Mahdi (as), who came in his dream and said to him the name of the person who will succeed him.

It's fantastic, I think !

How a person could see Imam Mahdi (as) physically or in dreams ? (Any Hadith) :squeez:

Edited by bakr_umar

^Daif ... Your narration is marfu. There is no link between your friends and Ayatullah Khameni

And assuming that your friends met khamieni

What are the names of your friends so we can look them up in rijal?

And assuming your friends are relaible the chain is weak because of bakr_umar. He is dispraised in shia rijal.

Edited by albaqyr

^Daif ... Your narration is marfu. There is no link between your friends and Ayatullah Khameni

And assuming your friends are relaible the chain is weak because of bakr_umar. He is dispraised in shia rijal.

Lolz brother.

Good reply.

He himself is under question. Huwa fiNadhri.

Good one !

I enjoyed reading your reply because you haven't been able to bring a correct answer.

:!!!:

So it seems that Ayatullahs are SHIRK MAKERS.

Edited by bakr_umar

Good one !

I enjoyed reading your reply because you haven't been able to bring a correct answer.

:!!!:

So it seems that Ayatullahs are SHIRK MAKERS.

Not really .. How can I trust that it's not you or your friends that is making this up?

Give up !

You are not enough competent.

Just trying to fend !

:lol:

This guy is full on taking this serious. You think we care about the lies you have to tell us. I am not suprised to see you following the steps of your first khalifah Abu Ba3r.

Lying=Bakrism

Salam Alykom

have some iranian friends who told me, that Ayatullah Khameinei was appointed by Ayatullah Khumaini through Imam Mahdi , who came in his dream and said to him the name of the person who will succeed him.

I dont believe this(rubbish in another word).

How someone can take the place of Imam Mahdi without being nominated by him ?

Why Buddhests, Christains, Jews and hindues are not nominated by Allah?

How a person could see Imam Mahdi physically or in dreams ?

There are some actions, but as it appears from the way you write, it does not suit you to know it (It does not suit me either).

bakr_umar, don't be a troll man, I don't see what ajer you'll gain from trying to make fun of people.

I am not the FUNNY guy in this story, but FUNNY is our understanding and interpretation of ISLAM. :angel:

From Sunni FUNNY ISLAM I came to a SHIA FUNNY ISLAM !

It's so FUNNY !

Edited by bakr_umar

You are neither. You are mossad.

Fitnah monger!

For sure.

Now many Shias of Europe work for secret agencies. So don't be surprised if your shia neighbour works for MI-6.

Even some of our scholars are working for USA's and Europe's secret agencies, and it's not surprising.

Do you want some names ?

Now many Shias of Europe work for secret agencies. So don't be surprised if your shia neighbour works for MI-6.

Even some of our scholars are working for USA's and Europe's secret agencies, and it's not surprising.

Funny you didnt say that the Saud family are dogs and falasha of the jews and amreekans.

I am not the FUNNY guy in this story, but FUNNY is our understanding and interpretation of ISLAM. :angel:

From Sunni FUNNY ISLAM I came to a SHIA FUNNY ISLAM !

It's so FUNNY !

Lets have a Mubahila.

on your statement of "SHIA FUNNY ISLAM".

If Shiaism isn't funny then may Allah curse u and it it is(which it is not) then may Allah curse me.

Lets have a Mubahila.

on your statement of "SHIA FUNNY ISLAM".

If Shiaism isn't funny then may Allah curse u and it it is(which it is not) then may Allah curse me.

There is no Amr Allah that he is denying. Instead of cursing whit no reason, please try use reason to guide him.

There is no Amr Allah that he is denying. Instead of cursing whit no reason, please try use reason to guide him.

First of all he is quoting the things that are purely fallacious and even not authentic. For example from now onwards if I hear a beggar saying something and then I quote it as a Hujjah so how funny would it be?? In the same way he has actually based his perception on the things that have no veracity. He then say Shiaism as funny. I 'd feel no surprise if a Nasibi says this but I was astonished to here from these pseudo Shias.

What guidance should we give to him?

For the sake of argument if I comply u then I would give him one advice to be more sensible in tagging anything.

How someone can take the place of Imam Mahdi (as) without being nominated by him ? (Any Hadith) :squeez:

I have some iranian friends who told me, that Ayatullah Khameinei was appointed by Ayatullah Khumaini through Imam Mahdi (as), who came in his dream and said to him the name of the person who will succeed him.

It's fantastic, I think !

How a person could see Imam Mahdi (as) physically or in dreams ? (Any Hadith) :squeez:

Associating anyone with Imam Ali (as) is also shirk. How can anyone ever take rasoolallah's place without ever being nominated by him?

We have Ghadir Khumm for 'Ali Mawla.. What do you have for bakr malaun??

Advice: Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others => :squeez: