Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hassan Fallah

Muqtada al-Sadr announced “Mumahhidoun”

Rate this topic

Whether its Al-e-Hakim or Al-e-Khoei, they are/they were and they will be with Bush and any future US President for an unprecendented time for some unforseen realities. Its the same thing like when Imam Khomenie closed imposed WAR himself and Ummah was shocked.

There is some thing which a general man can't see and our Ayatollahs can perceive beyond the times being under commandment of Imam of Time.

Can we unite and not be emotional and sentimental to issue final verdict according to our limited scope over subject.

Despite all odds Iraq suffered and suffering one can't produce a single word or picture that Great Grand Ayatollah Sistani sits/shakes hands with Americans.

It will take centuries to get Ayatollahs like Sistani or Khomenie. I believe when Ayatollah Sistani turn neck, Washington change policies due to his charismatic supreme command over Ummah.

May Allah bless all of our clergy and I wish , I pray a Khomenie will be born in a Khoei family and a Khoei will be born in a Khomenie family to unite us from east to west and north to south.

Whether it's Maliki's backed Protection council /Hakims SCRI Militants/Khoei's followers /Sadrs Militias they all respect and follow Ayatollah Sistani as a bottom line, the reason Iraq is going to be get out of quagmire is His Highness in-hiding supreme leadership among all ethnic communities including Kurds and Turkomens , too.

If we will keep our worldly limited agenda aside Ayatollahs can better safe our nation. We need statesmen like Khomenie or a Young Revoltionary Leaders Moqtada/new comer Montadhar.

Edited by Montazer Al-Zaidi

Whether its Al-e-Hakim or Al-e-Khoei, they are/they were and they will be with Bush and any future US President for an unprecendented time for some unforseen realities. Its the same thing like when Imam Khomenie closed imposed WAR himself and Ummah was shocked.

There is some thing which a general man can't see and our Ayatollahs can perceive beyond the times being under commandment of Imam of Time.

Can we unite and not be emotional and sentimental to issue final verdict according to our limited scope over subject.

Despite all odds Iraq suffered and suffering one can't produce a single word or picture that Great Grand Ayatollah Sistani sits/shakes hands with Americans.

It will take centuries to get Ayatollahs like Sistani or Khomenie. I believe when Ayatollah Sistani turn neck, Washington change policies due to his charismatic command over Ummah.

May Allah bless all of our clergy and I wish , I pray a Khomenie will be born in a Khoei family and a Khoei will be born in a Khomenie family to unite us from east to west and north to south.

I am not sure if you have noticed but there are hardly that many photos of Sayed Sistani around. I believe the most recent one is the one that was taken in Kuwait on the Sayed's way to London and this is in 2004. This is due to Sayed not letting any pictures taken of or with him. So maybe only in our dreams we will see a picture of Sayed Sistani shaking hands with the politicians let them be Iraqi Iranian American or British.

Its about beliefs and not your name. And i hope you are aware that Khoei Sistani and Khomeini and many other maraji3 are all related to each other some how.

wallahu a3lam

Edited by Najafi.

I am not sure if you have noticed but there are hardly that many photos of Sayed Sistani around. I blieve the most recent one is the one that was taken in Kuwait on the Sayed's way to London and this is in 2004. This is due to Sayed not letting any pictures taken of or with him. So maybe only in our dreams we will see a picture of Sayed Sistani shaking hands with the politicians let them be Iraqi Iranian American or British.

Its about beliefs and not your name. And i hope you are aware that Khoei Sistani and Khomeini and many other maraji3 are all related to each other some how.

wallahu a3lam

Yes and I hope to bring some ground realities to prove the youngsters that we are infact UNITED STATES from Najjaf Houza to 10 -Downing to White House. I hope soon American forces will be lead by an Iraqi born American Shi`iete who will show real islamic power to world.

The world is need to fill the blank place and role of Santa Cruise at eve of this Chritsmas, I hope a Naj`jafi will soon undertsand our cries from bloody streets of Sadr City or Basra. He will stand this time and his actions will prove that infact his heart is too a Sadr(revoltionary) heart.

Do you disagree? I understand being against a kaafir tyrant like saddam(la) but that doesn't mean you should go running arm in arm with those people (like tony blair) who are hardcore allies of the zionists who are the chief enemy of the Muslims.

Abdul Majid al-Khoei and his master Tony Blair(la)

0410-03.jpg

2004 pic of Tony Blair(la) of Britain with his true top ally the war criminal genocidal monster ariel sharon(la) of zionist "israel"

610x.jpg

Asalamualakum,

As a matter of fact I do disagree...who said anything about "me" running into the arms of people like Tony Blair and zionists. A picture you show me proves absolutely nothing to me. It's useless and pointless so I suggest you find some other technique.

And when was the Prophet (saaw) supposed to kill these two and for what crime?

What a stretch, abdul majid khoie strolls in from london, brings the baathi stooge along to the shrine with him and expects to just have the keys given to him, all the time whilst espousing pro occupation theories and you want to blame Muqtada for his reckless behaviour?

Khoie did not deserve to die, as mob rule is not what Islam is about, but he, admittely like many exiles, misjudged the iraqi mood. Muqtada and his people lived under the torture and rape and murder the whole time so his follwers were rightfully peeved. Yes, Muqatada could have done more, but then many people could have done more. It is a long step to say he could have done more and then say he killed him himself, as others have said.

Either way the fact remains that the sons of sadr city are the reason Imam Musa Kadhim's shrine is still standing and why baghdad is not 100% sunni.

BTW i am not saying that BECAUSE they killed one they saved three million. i said they MAY have killed one but ALSO saved 3 million. Hence the good outweighs the bad. The two acts are not linked, unlike your confusing example.

Asalamulakum,

When and how the prophet kills these 2 is non of my concern, they did many crimes and injured the Muslim Ummah (read your history) so they desereved to die. Funny how you ask what crime these 2 dogs did but you sit there naming the wrong doings of Sayed Majid Al-Khoei. I never blamed Moqtada for his behaviour I blame Moqtada for the actions taken place during the murder of Sayed Majid Al-Khoei. I don't care what you think of Sayed Majid Al-khoei because this can go on forever, and frankly i don't feel like arguing the situation of the sadrists with you because I know we won't get anywhere. What I care about is that you have the heart to sit there, speak ill of the man, then say who cares if he died or that he desereved to die. The man is already dead for godsake and btw your "they may have killed one but also saved 3 million" still implies that killing him was for a good cause.

It will take centuries to get Ayatollahs like Sistani or Khomenie. I believe when Ayatollah Sistani turn neck, Washington change policies due to his charismatic supreme command over Ummah.

Whether it's Maliki's backed Protection council /Hakims SCRI Militants/Khoei's followers /Sadrs Militias they all respect and follow Ayatollah Sistani as a bottom line, the reason Iraq is going to be get out of quagmire is His Highness in-hiding supreme leadership among all ethnic communities including Kurds and Turkomens , too.

If we will keep our worldly limited agenda aside Ayatollahs can better safe our nation. We need statesmen like Khomenie or a Young Revoltionary Leaders Moqtada/new comer Montadhar.

Asalamualakum,

Although I don't agree with you...you make some good points. :)