Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Fadak

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Salam Aleykum.

I want a sahih hadith's from our imams [a] about Fadak.

P.S I read hadith's from imams [a] (from Imam Sadiq (a) and Imam Reza (a)) about the relation of Imam Ali [a] to the Fadak.

Plz, help me. Allahu Alim!

You don't need one, truth speaks for itself: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234955224

Imam Ali's own words on Fadak in Nahjul Balagha

Letter 45 - Verily, under the sky we had only Fadak as our personal property but we were deprived of it, it tempted them, they took it by force and we had to bear the wrench patiently and cheerfully, the best judge is the Lord Almighty.

http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul/letters/letter45.htm#letter45

• Advanced Member
Salam Aleykum.

I want a sahih hadith's from our imams [a] about Fadak.

P.S I read hadith's from imams [a] (from Imam Sadiq (a) and Imam Reza (a)) about the relation of Imam Ali [a] to the Fadak.

Plz, help me. Allahu Alim!

Salaam Brother,,,,

Here is a saheh hadith from Imam Sadiq (as):

Ahmed Ibn Ali Ibn Ibrahem Ibn Hisham-Ali Ibn Ibrahem -Ibrahem Ibn Hisham-Muahmmed Ibn Abi Umayr-Ibrahem Al-Karkhy-Imam Sadiq (as) was asked for what reason did Imam Ali (as) leave Fadak when he took incharge of the people? Imam (as) said: He did this because he wanted to emulate the prophet (pbuh) when he conquered makkah and Aqeel had sold his (the prophet) house. When The people had asked the prophet (pbuh) won't you return back to your house? The prophet (pbuh) said: And did Aqeel leave a house for us? We the Ahu Al-Bayt (as) dont return back anything that was taken away from us unjustly. Hence, for this reason Imam Ali (as) did not return Fadak.

Reference: Ilul Ashara'ei volume 1 ch 124 hadith #1

As for the narrators:

Ahmed Ibn Ali Ibn Ibrahem Ibn Hisham:

Al-Barajurdy said he is thiqah in Tara'ef Al-Maqal volume #777.

Ali Ibn Ibrahem Ibn Hisham: He is Sheikh Al-Qummi and it is enough what Al-Najashi said about him thiqah, saheh Al-Mathhab.

Ibrahem Ibn Hisham: Is Al-Qummi's dad and there is no reason why one should doubt him. But a wahabi might play tricks on you since Al-Njashi said his narrations are to be questioned. However, Al-Khoei refuted this saying" It is not proper to doubt to doubt the trusworthyness of Ibrahem.."

Scholars such as Al-Qummi, Ibn Dawood and Ibn Tawoos testified for his trustworthness. (see Mujjam rijal Al-Hadith volume 1 pages 289-322)

Muhammed Ibn Abi Umayr-Tusi said on one occaison he is thiqah and in another he is from the most trusworthy people according to both Amma (sunnis) and Khasa (shias).

Ibrahem Al-Karkhy he is the same as Abu Ayoob Ibrahem Ibn Isa. Abdul Husain in his book Asham Assadiq volume one says " He is a muhadith Imamy thiqah, and has a great status"

So Isnaad becomes Saheh.

As for a saheh hadith from Imam Reza (as), I have narration from Imam Reza (as) but I still have to go further into the narrators.

Edited by albaqyr
  • Advanced Member

Jazak Allah!!!

Thank you my dear brother's albaqyr and SpIzo!

Albaqyr I read this hadith from book written by Makarem Shirazi and I seach sanad of this hadith. Thx you!

Reference: Ilul Ashara'ei volume 1 ch 124 hadith #1

Who is author of this book?

As for a saheh hadith from Imam Reza , I have narration from Imam Reza but I still have to go further into the narrators.

My bro, if it is difficult to you in rijal, simply leave words of our ulemas about this hadith. It will be enough.

Maasalama!

• Advanced Member
Who is author of this book?

Sheikh Assaduk (ra)

And from Ayoon Akhbar Areza volume 2, for Sheikh Assaduk

32-31 Abu Ali Ahmad ibn Al-Hassan al-Qattan narrated that Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Sa�eed al-Hamadani quoted on the authority of Ali ibn Al-Hassan ibn Ali ibn Fadhdhal, on the authority of his father, �I asked Abil Hassan Al-Reza (s), �Why did the Commander of the Faithful (Imam Ali) (s) not return Fadak to its true owner after he (s) took charge of the people?�[129] Al-Reza (s) said, �That is because the Honorable the Exalted God has granted us the Mastery. Therefore, no one but Him will seize our due rights from those who oppressed us. We are the Members of the Holy Household who rule over the people and judge about them, and seize back what is rightfully theirs from those who have oppressively captured their property. However, we (the Members of the Holy Household of the Prophet (s)) never seize back our own rights.�

http://www.najaf.org/english/book/30/02.htm

Wa Salaam

Edited by albaqyr