Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
satyaban

Mumbai

Rate this topic

I am sitting in front of my PC with the Blues playing and wondering again how monstrous individuals can behave. These terrorist groups will consider the slaughter of over one hundred and fifty innocent people a great victory. These acts in Mumbai were organized by a group but carried out by individuals. These terrorists have mothers, fathers and families just like us and I can’t understand how a fellow human being can aim a machine gun at unarmed people and just mow them down like a video game.

These incidents stir hatred in me that I don’t want to carry. So how do I quell this hatred? When I feel anger I can search out its cause and find a weakness in myself and dissolve it and learn a lesson from it. But this hatred is different; I cannot think and process my emotion. These killers are the worst of mankind. I cannot find even a trace of understanding why this happened or is still happening. Does mankind have to suffer these assaults until the world changes and we accept these monsters demands? I will not be surprised if the origins of these murders are traced to the tribal lawless areas of Pakistan. A cancer that originates in the tribal areas is eating Pakistan. I don’t know Pakistan doesn’t act to bring law and justice to these areas.

These perpetrators should be considered enemies of mankind and expelled from every nation until they have no place to hide. You all know who I am talking about, those who throw acid in young girls faces, beat women who do not dress the way these men want them to, those who hate Jews for no other reason than that they are Jews, those who want to live by laws of a millennium ago and want to force such notions on others.

These people should be imprisoned until they reform and catch up with the rest of the modern world.

There are close to one hundred and eighty dead now.

Peace

Satyaban

I am sitting in front of my PC with the Blues playing and wondering again how monstrous individuals can behave. These terrorist groups will consider the slaughter of over one hundred and fifty innocent people a great victory. These acts in Mumbai were organized by a group but carried out by individuals. These terrorists have mothers, fathers and families just like us and I can’t understand how a fellow human being can aim a machine gun at unarmed people and just mow them down like a video game.

These incidents stir hatred in me that I don’t want to carry. So how do I quell this hatred? When I feel anger I can search out its cause and find a weakness in myself and dissolve it and learn a lesson from it. But this hatred is different; I cannot think and process my emotion. These killers are the worst of mankind. I cannot find even a trace of understanding why this happened or is still happening. Does mankind have to suffer these assaults until the world changes and we accept these monsters demands? I will not be surprised if the origins of these murders are traced to the tribal lawless areas of Pakistan. A cancer that originates in the tribal areas is eating Pakistan. I don’t know Pakistan doesn’t act to bring law and justice to these areas.

These perpetrators should be considered enemies of mankind and expelled from every nation until they have no place to hide. You all know who I am talking about, those who throw acid in young girls faces, beat women who do not dress the way these men want them to, those who hate Jews for no other reason than that they are Jews, those who want to live by laws of a millennium ago and want to force such notions on others.

These people should be imprisoned until they reform and catch up with the rest of the modern world.

There are close to one hundred and eighty dead now.

Peace

Satyaban

Agree with most your points, obviously these taliban al-Qaeda clowns are disgusting vermin. There idea of an Islamic society is completely against the Holy Qur'an and the the Prophet(SAWW)'s Sunnah. For example like you mention about women, did you know that while the Taliban ruled Afghanistan girls were not allowed to go to school! This is completely against Islam; it is well known that women played a big role in the original Islamic society. For example although we Shi'a Muslim have problems with of one of the Prophet(SAWW)'s wives Aisha: still Aisha definitely was educated and in Sunni traditions narrates much meaning she had an education. It is clear in earlier Islamic history women were educated, unlike these snake taliban idiots.

Years of brainwashing can do wonders. ;)

Those responsible for Mumbai attacks, and those who kill innocents based on various religious beliefs and political motivations are primeval savages, uncivilized, devoid of any rational thoughts, and capable of committing heinous atrocities without a tiny bit of guilt.

I wish everyone accepted the fact that everyone has a right to live the way they want to, and believe in gods different from theirs. :(

Ditto.

whist I agree with the sentiments expressed please remember that these actions are not one sided

That may be true. However, every evil and every evil-doer must be condemned.

The Indian government may have been unjust in protecting the evil-doers of the Gujrat riots. But that does not justify the actions of any terrorist - Muslim, Hindu, Christian or whatever.

We should remember that these terrorist are not where the true evil lies. True evil lies with the men who directed the actions of these men and turned them into the equivalent of a guided missile with a smashed moral compass. There must be a special place in hell for those. These men probably live in a pleasure palace with luxuries that Umar himself never knew. I’m sure an equally great place in hell awaits them. The same is true of the men who orchestrated the mindless violence of Gujarat. Let’s give our hateful feelings to Him so that we are not numbered with these hateful men on the final day. Then we can ask for His mercy with clean hearts and conscious without their hate in us.

The guy who was caught, is giving away all the information to police [or as is alleged]. It seems, religion was clearly not the motivating factor behind the attacks, but poverty was.

He was asked on what basis did they carry out the attacks, he replied that he was told that 'India is prospering [being the big brother], while they are living in poverty' and for that reason, they should carry out the attacks; and if he did and died in the attacks, his family would be rewarded with money for this act.

Also, when the police asked him what 'jihad' was, he replied with 'kill more people, and Allah will be pleased'. When they asked him to cite a Qur'anic verse which supports his statement, he couldn't. He was ignorant of religion and didn't even know the basic tenets of religion.

Edited by SpIzo

I will not be surprised if the origins of these murders are traced to the tribal lawless areas of Pakistan. A cancer that originates in the tribal areas is eating Pakistan. I don’t know Pakistan doesn’t act to bring law and justice to these areas.

I think its time for Indian officials to quit the bs, stop over reacting and blaming Pakistan for every time India catches cold, and take some responsibility and ownership. Pakistani officials have already confirmed full co-operation and to bring the crackheads to justice if they originated from Pakistan. However, substantial evidence is the condition. India cannot expect Pakistan to handover its citizens without any proof of their involvement.

ps I am sorry for the loss of innocent lives.

Salams

ps I am sorry for the loss of innocent lives.

Salams

No you are not. You are not sorry at all.

You are happy that India got hit. You are just angry that one of yours got caught and Pakistan is all over the news for the wrong reasons. How unfortunate that he got caught and there is concrete picture evidence of his involvement in the killings. If it were not, it would be another 'batla encounter where innocent muslims were killed by police...proof? see no policemen were killed in that'.

I am surprised that there is no 'Mossad did it' theory already doing the rounds. Oh wait there is. 'False flag' and 'black ops' are kinda the most popular words here.

You lot make me sick. I am agnostic...but if there is ever an Allah up there..you will have a lot to answer for.

^If you're accusing him of being an extremist because of his nationality (ie Pakistani), you're (being an Indian) no less either by the way you're judging him.

Since you're an agnostic, if Allah is ever up there, do remember that you have to answer too.

You are not sorry at all.

Satyam, you are being irrational.

inshaAllah's post may have a bit of the Pakistani in it but nothing to say that his commiseration in insincere.

So stop trying to behave as if you are the only Indian in this site.

There are many Indians here, including myself, and just as nationalistic as you are.

This is just more proof on the side of those who have claimed that this was an inside job - i.e. carried out by Indian groups - and the guy is probably not even Muslim, or Pakistani. So far no proof on the wild Indian accusations against Pakistan and Muslims.

The guy who was caught, is giving away all the information to police [or as is alleged]. It seems, religion was clearly not the motivating factor behind the attacks, but poverty was.

He was asked on what basis did they carry out the attacks, he replied that he was told that 'India is prospering [being the big brother], while they are living in poverty' and for that reason, they should carry out the attacks; and if he did and died in the attacks, his family would be rewarded with money for this act.

Also, when the police asked him what 'jihad' was, he replied with 'kill more people, and Allah will be pleased'. When they asked him to cite a Qur'anic verse which supports his statement, he couldn't. He was ignorant of religion and didn't even know the basic tenets of religion.

^If you're accusing him of being an extremist because of his nationality (ie Pakistani), you're (being an Indian) no less either by the way you're judging him.

Since you're an agnostic, if Allah is ever up there, do remember that you have to answer too.

Bravo :P

The Government here is in sort of a mess. If they don't hand over the terrorists, they will be criticized and if they are handed over to India... Well, these groups were once supported by ISI so that's another Pandora box waiting to be opened by Indians.

In both cases Pakistan is going to be in trouble. I guess we'll have to wait and see the outcome of all this *sigh*.

---

P.S. I hope no one from India will mind me asking this esp. you Satyam. Several reports were coming in about the terrorists. First was that they are using foreign sim cards and taking orders from Pakistan constantly. Then they said blackberries were being used by terrorists for communication and just now India TV was showing how terrorists talked to their leader in Pakistan via Satellite phone. They showed satellite phone number of the terrorist leader in Pakistan and of the terrorist present in India taking orders. They also I think were going to show the transcript of what they talked but the lights went out here.

What exactly is confirmed and correct? They were using satellite phones only for communication?

Edited by Nocturne

Let me remind you people once again that those who carried out these attacks were HINDUS not muslims.

I don't think so. The fact that a Jewish Center was an intended target, and the fact that the people in that center were the only ones tortured before being killed, speaks of radical Islam.

I don't think so. The fact that a Jewish Center was an intended target, and the fact that the people in that center were the only ones tortured before being killed, speaks of radical Islam.

Outside the testimony of the Indian Govt, what is the evidence of this alleged torture? On the contrary, it is said that these the same house had ordered 100 kilos of meat and booze just earlier.

Hindus from Pakistan, or not even Pakistanis or what? Is it confirmed?

The terrorists looked like Hindus and "no Pakistani speaks the language they chatted in," said security expert Zaid Hamid on the television's "I Differ" news channel show.

http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=9768

If this can be confirmed, then its a good starting place

This is just more proof on the side of those who have claimed that this was an inside job - i.e. carried out by Indian groups - and the guy is probably not even Muslim, or Pakistani. So far no proof on the wild Indian accusations against Pakistan and Muslims.

Of course any proof proffered would be instantly proclaimed to be "lies" or "propaganda", all designed to malign the good name of Islam and Muslims and Pakistan.

No proof would ever be good enough, would it?

Actually though, the shame is on India for this one. Any war it wants to declare, should be on its own corrupt politicians and institutions, especially the police.

Edited by wisken