Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  

Will Meet Ayatollah Sistani in a Few Weeks

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

Salaam, everybody. My friend is going to Iraq later this month enshallah and will stay until Ashura, and it looks like he might have the chance to meet Ayatollah Sistani for a little bit, after originally he thought he wouldn't. We are both in medical school together and we want to ask primarily health and medical related issues. He will find someway to try to get the questions answered while he is over there.

So far we have considered asking about blood transfusions and organ transplants, but we don't know what else to ask right now. Do you have any ideas of any questions you might want my friend to ask? And of course if we get answers I will post them here.

Wasalaam.

Edited by Shia Engineer

salaam my brother...

If you could pass along a question of some sort regarding infertility. I am most concerned about the difficulty of a male's ability to release sperm. Sorry if I am being too specific and the type of content being used in this forum. There is a zero count of sperm in the semen. What type of remedy does the Syed recommend in this particular case. Are there any types of Aamal or duas he would highly recommend? If you do not mind sharing your email adress with me, it would well be appreciated!!! Thanks for your time and your friends time...Inshallah he will arrive safely

AoA Dear Brother,

Jazakallah that people like u come up wid such news and give a chance to mothers like me to put fwd a question or two n request for dua if possible in our Ayatullah s presence,

My daughter is almost on her death bed , she s in pain since the past 5 yrs .

The previous prblems ,ailments and even the evil magical symptoms are all gone but since the past one or two yrs she has this severe wierd body pain , head to toe , which is just there , just stays there 24hrs of the day allllllllllllll the time , it fluctuates on n off but just wont go away at all , not even for one sec.

Its draining her out , she is dying slowly , she can t take this pain at all anym ore

She wz diagnosed wid FIBEROMYLGIA last yr , stayed on LYRICA for a yr but in vain , I guess the diagnosis wz wrong .

We ve showed her to all good drs almost all over the world

There is only one hope left

Allah AND PRAYERS AND A MIRACLE

Ive also tried several duas and other prayers that i wud nt like to disclose cuz they might loose there afteraffects if i do so .........

I just was wondering if in ur few minx meeting u cud put this case before him and he might be able to diagnose something ,some dua some dawa that wud end my daughter s sufferings .

I m only discolosing her birth name here for several privacy reasons ...Its BATOOL HYDER

If my Allah has shifa for her and may be i accidently came across this thread suddenly cuz Imam e zamana has made u the vaseela in any ways then i m sure u / ur friend will remember my duaghter in that short n abrupt meeting wid Sistani sahab.

No high hopes and no expectations

If possible plz remember to mention this if not I understand it might not be feasable or possible to do so ,

Thanx anywayz,

Hope ur friend wud , if Allah wants, keep her in his prayers in Mashad

Due respects

Regards,

Amra

AoA Dear Brother,

Jazakallah that people like u come up wid such news and give a chance to mothers like me to put fwd a question or two n request for dua if possible in our Ayatullah s presence,

My daughter is almost on her death bed , she s in pain since the past 5 yrs .

The previous prblems ,ailments and even the evil magical symptoms are all gone but since the past one or two yrs she has this severe wierd body pain , head to toe , which is just there , just stays there 24hrs of the day allllllllllllll the time , it fluctuates on n off but just wont go away at all , not even for one sec.

Its draining her out , she is dying slowly , she can t take this pain at all anym ore

She wz diagnosed wid FIBEROMYLGIA last yr , stayed on LYRICA for a yr but in vain , I guess the diagnosis wz wrong .

We ve showed her to all good drs almost all over the world

There is only one hope left

Allah AND PRAYERS AND A MIRACLE

I am very sorry sister about your daughter's condition. Enshallah she will be in my duas.

Ive also tried several duas and other prayers that i wud nt like to disclose cuz they might loose there afteraffects if i do so .........

Allah is infinite, so duas never run out of their effects, so please share the duas if you would like to. I will also ask my friend to ask if there are any particular duas that are recommended.

Also, this website on Islamic Medical Wisdom is availible on duas.org if you don't have it already...

http://www.duas.org/tibb.htm

I just was wondering if in ur few minx meeting u cud put this case before him and he might be able to diagnose something ,some dua some dawa that wud end my daughter s sufferings .

I don't know about an actual diagnosis, but certainly an overview of the symptoms can be provided and an appropriate dua can be found.

Assalamu Alaykam,

Can you please ask Ayatollah Sistani if a female is unable to have children due to medical issues they suffer from is it still obligatory of her to get married.

Jazzakallah Kheir. May your friends trip be safe and beneficial.

Fi aman Allah,

RayRay

Salam Sister Amra, i have a suggestion if you can read and or speak arabic for your child. Please message me, since it wont allow me to message you.

Salam

Allhamdullillah i c an t read quran and any soorahs wid fluency at a very speedy pace without any flaws and if there s any dua u wanna recoomand for my daughter i d be obliged

she s not in a very good shape and its taking it s toll on the family

Thanx brother

dear brother SHIA ENG

wz wondering if ur frienddid get to meet the AYATULLAH ,

my daughter s helath is deterioratiing by every min

i feel at a loss

don t know wat to do

DUA is the only HOPE

Allhamdullillah i c an t read quran and any soorahs wid fluency at a very speedy pace without any flaws and if there s any dua u wanna recoomand for my daughter i d be obliged

Thanx brother

Salam, Allah Shafeeha. Sister, per Sheikh Muhajir instructions from a video I seen before, read surat al Fatiha 1000 times, it should take about 4 hours, and gift it to Sayyiditina Az Zahra, Fatima S.A. then read the first 10 Ayas of Surat al Hadid only, then jump to Surat al Hashr and read from aya 21 I believe, "law anzalna hathal quran ala jabalil" till the end of the sura, going back and forth doing this 10 times with Surat Hadid and Hashr. Do this all over water, and have her wash her face with it and drink it.

Allahumma Shafeelik bintik bi Haqq Dam Aba Abdillah Imam al Husayn a.s.

Salam

Thanx brother

dear brother SHIA ENG

wz wondering if ur frienddid get to meet the AYATULLAH ,

my daughter s helath is deterioratiing by every min

i feel at a loss

don t know wat to do

DUA is the only HOPE

Salams sister,

Read Allahs (SWT) name; As-Salamu 115 times or more and blow into water and feed it to her. Do this as many times as possible. Inshallah your daughter will

have an end to her pain. (Ameen) Also another thing you could do is read Ziyarat-E-Ashura for 40 days with the intention of your daughter being cured, Inshallah your hajjat will be fullfiled.