Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
yonus

does police scare you or protect you ?

Rate this topic

Hi,

I took this question from BBC , I chose 1 comment from Egypt :

��� ����������� �������� ����� ���� ���������� ������ ������� � ������ � ������� ��

ashraf Badrey Luxor �

My google translate it :

Police fear a citizen is a tool of oppression and harassment of citizens in order to maintain the systems and chairs the sultans The application of the law and impose the rule of law be they ordinary people who do not have Bonds or influence

ashraf Badrey Luxor Egypt

Another one from Lybia :

أضيÙت ÙÙŠ: 29/11/2008 11:41 ص GMT

اننى اكره الشرطة والجيش والامن والمخابرات والامن العام والاستخبارات وامن الثورة وامن الجماهيرية والبحت الجنائى وشرطة المرور وشرطة الجوازات والحرس البلدى وكل شى اكرههم الى درجة اننى اعانى من مرض Ù†Ùسى ومزمن وعندما اشاهدهم بالشارع ينتابنى Ùزع وخو٠ولااحب ان استكمل اى اجراء او اوراق رسمية بتلك الدوائر وكل يوم ارجع الى بيتى سالما بالمساء احمد الله اننى رجعت الى اسرتى سالما لانه اكبر انجاز ان ترجع الى بيتك باخر النهار ولم تعتقل تحت اى تهمة اشعر بالقلق والخو٠ع Ù†Ùسى واولادى ومستقبلى هده انطباعتى

I hate the police, army and security, intelligence and public security, intelligence, security and the security of the Libyan revolution and the purely criminal and traffic police and police guard passports and all municipal Shi Alhm to the point I am in myself and chronic disease and Achahdhm the street when I'm panic and fear and Aahb completing any action or formal credentials of those services every day Return to the home safely Palmads Thank God I am back to my family safely to the biggest achievement to return to your last day was not arrested under any charge, I worry and fear p myself and my future this topic Antbaty.

Edited by yonus

selaam,

i guess my reply to this would be that i am and am not scared of the police...i mean wen the time comes to keeping the streets safe or catching criminals that is when im not scare of the police but sometimes the same police guys can hold you responsible for something they suspect which can get pretty scarry.... :wacko:

Lol it scares my family...whenever we're driving on the road or highway and we see or hear a police from far away approaching, right away everyone sits straight and looks forward, the car suddenly moves slower and everyone grabs the seat belt and buckles it and never look towards the car :P

(salam)

Just don't trust anyone except you and your family. Over here, police just watch for speeding and give tickets. I've seen the police walk right past people smoking marijuana to give parking tickets to cars.