Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
abokhari69

i HATE Love

Rate this topic

i like this girl , and i cant get over her. i just want to hate her because me and her are so diffrent , i dont know if she likes me. i talk to her like mostly everyday and wen i stop i just feel weird and awkward ...i just want to hate her :[..

how shud i do that and shes catholic

i like this girl , and i cant get over her. i just want to hate her because me and her are so diffrent , i dont know if she likes me. i talk to her like mostly everyday and wen i stop i just feel weird and awkward ...i just want to hate her :[..

make yourself busy with other things and you'll get over it. it's normal to have crushes on different people and then you forget about them and wonder what you ever saw in them.

Well if she doesnt want to be a Muslim than you should think about it as it can cause problem later in your life.

I know its hard to just forget about someone like that, but when you;re sure that coz of the differences b/w you both than you should concentrate on the important aspects of life.

Indulge yourself in something that will get your mind off her. It happens in this age, we fall for someone and go crazy for them, but the day you really find the right person, you laugh at your past for all the crazy stuff you did.

I hope you get a girl whos of your type.

how sweet. youre in love w/ur opposite. One of you will have to compromise....usually the "lesser" person has to compromise. Lesser as in lesser spiritually. Sometimes soulmats are opposites. The one on the light path will never compromise...the one on the darker path has to evolve . Of course, many times opposites are also not soulmates , just difficult lessons life throws at us.

u dont have to hate anyone. just lessen the talk with her. find another good things to do. hang out with other people.

tread cautiously akhi. on the one hand she might be interested in your beliefs, on the other hand you would hate to find yourself in a position where you make a bad choice because any other choice was too painful.