Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
prtyich

Yet Another Another Execution in Islamic Paradise

Rate this topic

See:

http://www.ei-ie.org/en/news/show.php?id=9...mp;country=iran

"Education International has been informed that Farzad Kamangar, the Iranian Kurdish teacher and social worker sentenced to death on “absolutely zero evidence” according to his lawyer, could be hanged on Wednesday 26 November 2008."

So what else is new? I am sure he had a fair, reasonable trial with open-minded judges....NOT.

“absolutely zero evidence”

Abit like the link then.

According to several reliable sources

Education International has been informed

At any rate - the trade unions in Iran are notorious for being the subject of Trotskyist doctrine and Eurocentric ideology. If this guy, that you clearly are bawling your little eyes out about, was actually associated with these bits of filth, then he deserved the death penalty.

Trotskyism has no place in Iran - it can stay in Europe.

Edited by Iqra

Abit like the link then.

According to several reliable sources

Education International has been informed

At any rate - the trade unions in Iran are notorious for being the subject of Trotskyist doctrine and Eurocentric ideology. If this guy, that you clearly are bawling your little eyes out about, was actually associated with these bits of filth, then he deserved the death penalty.

Trotskyism has no place in Iran - it can stay in Europe.

Good political system you desire, kill all those who have political views different from yours. If you are living in a Western democracy, and enjoying the benefits of that open society that tolerates your sick, diseased views, you are EDITED

Edited by SpIzo
Name-calling and insult. You have been warned

^ here we go again the same old nagging 'if you live in the west bla bla bla bla' the west doesnt belong to you, so get over it. America has excuted hundreds of people under wrongfull charges. Farzad Kamangar in this case is an enemy of the state he belongs to the pkk which is behind many bombings and killings of iranians. I trust the iranian system has given him a fair trail and what he is about to get he deserves.

Unlike all the prisoneers at Abu Ghraib which are tortured and kept with out trail by the free democratic paradise of usa.

See:

http://www.ei-ie.org/en/news/show.php?id=9...mp;country=iran

"Education International has been informed that Farzad Kamangar, the Iranian Kurdish teacher and social worker sentenced to death on “absolutely zero evidence” according to his lawyer, could be hanged on Wednesday 26 November 2008."

So what else is new? I am sure he had a fair, reasonable trial with open-minded judges....NOT.

nice try (propaganda), u even dont know about their judicial system :angry:

Good political system you desire, kill all those who have political views different from yours. If you are living in a Western democracy, and enjoying the benefits of that open society that tolerates your sick, diseased views, you are nothing but a total [Edited Out]ing hypocrite, and a lowlife.

Good job on manners. You are certainly winning over a lot of people here with your bigotry and arrogant nature.

Edited by Shia Engineer

^ here we go again the same old nagging 'if you live in the west bla bla bla bla' the west doesnt belong to you, so get over it. America has excuted hundreds of people under wrongfull charges. Farzad Kamangar in this case is an enemy of the state he belongs to the pkk which is behind many bombings and killings of iranians. I trust the iranian system has given him a fair trail and what he is about to get he deserves.

Unlike all the prisoneers at Abu Ghraib which are tortured and kept with out trail by the free democratic paradise of usa.

In the US, the average time between arrest and execution is something like 20 years, after going through one appeal after another for decades.

The whole point is that this guy DIDN'T HAVE A TRIAL.

That statement that since he belonged to a group and is therefore guilty, is sheer idiocy.

Do you own a mirror? That's like someone saying since a muslim committed a terrorist attack, by association, ALL MUSLIMS should be punished for it. Or that since most of Gaza voted for and joined Hamas, and they commit war crimes, Israel can just go in and carpet bomb, which of course is BS.

If the Iranian "system" actually functioned, then they would have to procure REAL evidence that he did commit a crime.

Is there an international group's website that doesn't condemn Iran right now? Iran is hated by the world over, now even the unions and teachers groups worldwide have thrown in the towel on this awful dictatorship. Congratulations for defending a country that gives N Korea a run for the money.

Good job on manners. You are certainly winning over a lot of people here with your bigotry and arrogant nature.

The poster said:

If this guy, that you clearly are bawling your little eyes out about, was actually associated with these bits of filth, then he deserved the death penalty.

Which is a sick, depraved statement. Simply by knowing someone, they should be executed - is that what you defend?

Edited by prtyich

The poster said:

If this guy, that you clearly are bawling your little eyes out about, was actually associated with these bits of filth, then he deserved the death penalty.

Which is a sick, depraved statement. Simply by knowing someone, they should be executed - is that what you defend?

You did not quote the part where these people are Trotskysist and work to destabilize society. Then, yes, I think they deserve the death penalty as punishment if the facts warrant the punishment. So what, what are you going to do about it?

And I am sure you know a lot about sick and depraved statements, so your credibility is pretty much zero in my book. There are better people than you that I can discuss with who don't have all the hateful baggage your rants come with.

The Western-imposed Shah was removed by the will of the Iranian people and for all the many issues Iran faces today, it is at least free from colonialism and imperialism, and is the only country in the Middle East truly not subservient to a foreign power.

Those in desparation have no choice but to use propaganda, but god willing, the republic stays strong. What incentive would anybody have to say this unless I really believed it?

You did not quote the part where these people are Trotskysist and work to destabilize society. Then, yes, I think they deserve the death penalty as punishment if the facts warrant the punishment. So what, what are you going to do about it?

There have been many claims that Iran is a "democracy," and in democracies, we tolerate all points of view - even the intolerable. We do not arrest and hang them for beliefs different from the majority.

And I am sure you know a lot about sick and depraved statements, so your credibility is pretty much zero in my book. There are better people than you that I can discuss with who don't have all the hateful baggage your rants come with.

Who is stopping you from dialoguing others?

The Western-imposed Shah was removed by the will of the Iranian people and for all the many issues Iran faces today, it is at least free from colonialism and imperialism, and is the only country in the Middle East truly not subservient to a foreign power.

So you are willing to swap one dictatorship for another? You are can accept this heinous dictatorship because it is home-grown, and hides behind a religious cloak while torturing, murdering and stealing from its own and other nation's citizens, fomenting wars across the middle east and acting like a worldwide pariah?

Those in desparation have no choice but to use propaganda

Please provide evidence that one item I have claimed about this hideous, ghastly, awful murderous dictatorship is untrue.

Good political system you desire, kill all those who have political views different from yours. If you are living in a Western democracy, and enjoying the benefits of that open society that tolerates your sick, diseased views, you are EDITED

I'm glad I get this reaction from you :!!!: .

I'm going to steal your jobs and women! And then watch out - because I'm going to put a flag with the Shahadah on 10 Downing street!

Edited by SpIzo

The link has a huge lack of informations. It does not state the reason for his execution which is typical of Western media. A few years back I remember two guys were executed in Qom for having killed a whole family they had burgled, I bet you the Western media presented them as some "homosexual martyrs"...

There have been many claims that Iran is a "democracy," and in democracies, we tolerate all points of view - even the intolerable. We do not arrest and hang them for beliefs different from the majority.

Too bad a real democracy doesn't really exist anywhere than does it? And I don't exactly consider you very tolerable as well, just so you know.

Who is stopping you from dialoguing others?

Nobody.

So you are willing to swap one dictatorship for another? You are can accept this heinous dictatorship because it is home-grown, and hides behind a religious cloak while torturing, murdering and stealing from its own and other nation's citizens, fomenting wars across the middle east and acting like a worldwide pariah?

So you just admitted that religion is good, or else it wouldn't be a cloak to "hide" behind. This contradicts your previous statements where you equate religion with backwardness and against modernization. Burn.

Please provide evidence that one item I have claimed about this hideous, ghastly, awful murderous dictatorship is untrue.

Why should I bother when others have already done so? So I can fuel more of the fire? No thanks.

Edited by Shia Engineer

Just like anyone associated with the taliban in afghnistan is killed on the spot by the american barbaric army, or captured and sent to prison for years of toture wit out even facing a judge.

A iranian friend told me he was part of some of the attacks against some iranians, and also supplied information on targets.

No words can describe this animal.

Good Job iran keep flushing out these terrorists!

God bless the Free Democratic Nation of Iran.

Pyrtich, if you'dl ike to criticise the Islamic Republic, at least use a reliable source and don't use hyperbole. 'Yet Another Another Execution in Islamic Paradise' or 'ghastly dictatorship' does not leave us any doubt about your bias. No more rhetoric please.

Please post a link to an official Iranian news source by the government, who makes no secret of any executions.

Prty, as an American propagandist who has never been to Iran, has repeatedly tried to spread false articles without giving us the ability to double check.

Edited by Rubaiyat