Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
YaSiN51214

Dreams about Cats/Kittens

Rate this topic

:salam:

3 nights ago i had a dream about a kitten, a little white kitten who was friendly and i was so happy to have one. and i remember in my dream i was happy, and when i woke up from that dream i felt happy, and i remember my kitten and i were looking outside this window and it was sunny outside with green grass all around and flowers, and through that window i saw another white cat, but it was chubby and kind of just sitting there. so that was one dream...

the next day i had another dream where there was a gray cat with these yellow eyes and i remember being sort of afraid of that cat and in the end of that dream he died, so i woke up from that dream feeling frightened.

so what does all this mean? anything?

jazakallah :)

Wailikum As'Salam

cat

To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a loss of independence and lack of autonomy.?

To dream that you chase the cat away, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles.

To see a white cat in your dream, denotes that you are going through difficult times.If you see a black cat in your dream, then it indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.

Kitten

To see a white kitten in your dream, signifies deceit and trouble.

To see non-white or soiled kittens, indicates trouble ahead for you.

^ Quite the same what I read in Tehzeeb-ul-Islam by Allama Majlisi.

In effect any bad dreams don't necessarily have any effects on our life, and are neither true, they are simply due to lack of spirituality.

Good dreams can be true and can also have an effect on our lives, which is why its important that one sleeps with wudhu.

Edited by Malek-e-Ashtar

I saw a dream about a white cat. she had a long tongue which was full of fur and was coming out her mouth 

she was starring at me when someone told me that this cat killed its 2 babies while they were still inside her with its tongue.

after hearing that  i went outside and that cat came after me and started to attack me on my legs.

what does this mean??:|

Wailikum As'Salam

cat

To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a loss of independence and lack of autonomy.?

To dream that you chase the cat away, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles.

To see a white cat in your dream, denotes that you are going through difficult times.If you see a black cat in your dream, then it indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.

Kitten

To see a white kitten in your dream, signifies deceit and trouble.

To see non-white or soiled kittens, indicates trouble ahead for you.

i wonder what this is based on. what referenced hadiths do we have concerning this?

Asalamu aleikum

I dreamt about a cat don't remember what color was it, I was in a crowded place when it started attacking me it looked scary all its teeth out like it wanted to rip me off. I ran and hid from it but it still finds me no matter what so all of the sudden it jumped on my hand and bit me , I tried to hit it on the wall and did all sort of things but it won't let go then a took a knife and cut its head off. It's body was on the floor but the head was on me still alive bitting me.

there was this second dream where I was heading home in the evening, a black cat was blocking my way I tried to ignore it but it started  coming towards me I ran and it started chasing me. I fell on the ground and out of no where I saw a lot of black cats on me.

the third one is I was in a apartment  don't know whose home was it but my family were there. I was sitting on a sofa with my sister when a man came in the house, he greeted me and kissed me I don't know what kind of relationship we had but it felt like he was my husband. After a while I stood up and went into a room I don't quite remember what I did there but some minutes later I entered some coner in the house and suddenly two men appeared I hid my hair with a dress I was wearing and kept walking, and finally found myself outside of the house. I tried the stairs to go back the apartment but every step I take a cat appears I turn back there's still cats it was like I was surrounded by cats. They were not chasing me but I was afraid of them . It felt like I was running away from them and they were also running away from me until one decided to bit my leg. 

What would that mean ??

Assalamalaikum,

I saw a dream where in I saw a cat which was living in a hole where usually water goes, it was a balcony and it had that water passage hole on the end of it, 

when I heard the voice I went to see The cat, as I love cats. It was inside I thought the cat is stuck soo what I did was I made attempts for it to come out by keeping a jug of water outside the hole in order to attract her to come, when she saw the water , she just came out of the hole with her baby kitten and started giving water to the kitten as it was crying alot cause of hunger, and she started thanking me for giving water and also she was asking me for more food where I am telling her politely as I don’t have food or else I would have given.

please help as to what is it about ? Should any precautions be taken ?

Guest Mike

I have pair of cats a male golden colour and a female cat black coloured cat. They're quite small right now. And I didn't had any thought nearly related to this. But I saw that my cat is about to give birth and I'm thinking in dream how come I don't know she's going to have children. Anyways she gave birth and I saw most beautiful kittens that I probably have  ever seen. I was so happy that wow I never knew they're going to be this beautiful and then I'm at some one's else's place so I thought to take my cats and their babies to home so I held as much I can. And there were told 6 babies. And some of them were carried by my some other family member. And after that we were just carrying them and it was dark and then I don't remember fully but I woke up pretty much remembering that. Can anyone tell what this could possibly means.

The Holy Prophet said

When any of you sees a good dream, then go ahead and interpret it and inform others of it, and if you see a bad dream, then neither interpret it, nor inform others of it. 

Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 41392; Mizan ul Hikmah page No. 257

Edited by Ali~J