Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Iqra

Galloway Destroys Caller On Iran

Rate this topic

Oh dear, I felt :blush: for the caller. But he was asking for it ^_^ At least he had the decency to listen to Galloway though and didn't interrupt. He could have made himself look even more foolish.

Maybe he'll engage his brain a little bit from now on whilst watching/reading the news.

Galloway did us proud :) The ending is absolute classic!

Edited by keys2paradise

You people just don't understand the political playground in the UK. Galloway is the worst possible man to represent the Iran case - hiring him for PressTV was a big mistake and the person who made that decision should be looked at closely. It doesn't matter what Galloway says. In the UK public's mind he is seen as just a player of devil's advocate with no personal integrity. He is seen as a complete joke in the UK. If you don't live in the UK you just can't understand this. The man is famous in the UK for having been on the payroll of Saddam Hussein and having been personally loyal to that psychopath even well after the 2003 invasion had begun. So when he speaks the truth, even a basic fact such as 'Iraq invaded Iran' (note the accent of the caller and the fact that he didn't even know about the Iran-Iraq war), the thicko Brits (who all think they're geniuses) just think he's 'wrong'. The BBC is seen as always right and nobody does independent research here. Galloway is a big disaster, sorry.

I loved the way the stupid guy was told off.

Where do these lame brains come from? :!!!:

Britain. Even the top universities like Oxford and Cambridge are full of people like that.

You people just don't understand the political playground in the UK. Galloway is the worst possible man to represent the Iran case - hiring him for PressTV was a big mistake and the person who made that decision should be looked at closely. It doesn't matter what Galloway says. In the UK public's mind he is seen as just a player of devil's advocate with no personal integrity. He is seen as a complete joke in the UK. If you don't live in the UK you just can't understand this. The man is famous in the UK for having been on the payroll of Saddam Hussein and having been personally loyal to that psychopath even well after the 2003 invasion had begun. So when he speaks the truth, even a basic fact such as 'Iraq invaded Iran' (note the accent of the caller and the fact that he didn't even know about the Iran-Iraq war), the thicko Brits (who all think they're geniuses) just think he's 'wrong'. The BBC is seen as always right and nobody does independent research here. Galloway is a big disaster, sorry.

Britain. Even the top universities like Oxford and Cambridge are full of people like that.

I'm no fan of Galloway, and you are right to a certain extent - but people still view Galloway as one of the few voices for Muslims in this country. He's not perfect - but he's the best we've got.

And nobody can doubt that he's an amazing orator, and has a brilliant way of debating with people here. Who else do we have? All members of the political-left in this country are either terrible speakers or unable/not-wanting to defend ethnic minorities or Muslims.

Also - Galloway himself has defend himself against accusations that he supported Saddam numerous times. His entire relationship with Saddam has been totally spun out of context and reality by the BBC and other media.

The advantage he has is that he doesn't get emotionally involved. That's good, but the guy has become a byword for poor judgement in politics due to the Iraq business. No doubt he's a good orator and he has the support of British muslims, but he is not yet redeemed in the eyes of the British public. So he always ends up representing the minority/marginalised viewpoint, and that's what's frustrating about it. I don't want to talk the guy down too much if he's speaking for us - no doubt most of the allegations against him were exaggerated and distorted (although the public doesn't think so and that's the problem), but quite frankly any number of people including random bloggers could do a better job.

I'm no fan of Galloway, and you are right to a certain extent - but people still view Galloway as one of the few voices for Muslims in this country. He's not perfect - but he's the best we've got.

I wonder why that is.... ;)

Perhaps he's like a fly attracted to dung...

...meaning the cause of the jihadist muslims like you.

Also - Galloway himself has defend himself against accusations that he supported Saddam numerous times. His entire relationship with Saddam has been totally spun out of context and reality by the BBC and other media.

Yeah ok, like the money traced right into this a$$hole's bank accounts from Saddam. Damn, jihadist just HATE when the kuffar know what they are talking about.

The US Senate made him look like the moron he is, no wonder noone pays him any attention any more.

More instigation. You create problems for nobody but yourself. Where's the tolerance I keep hearing about?

Yeah ok, like the money traced right into this a$$hole's bank accounts from Saddam. Damn, jihadist just HATE when the kuffar know what they are talking about.

Can you explain to me what "jihad" or "kuffar" means from an Islamic perspective please? I'm sure you've done extensive research from multiple sources, right?

You people just don't understand the political playground in the UK. Galloway is the worst possible man to represent the Iran case - hiring him for Press TV was a big mistake and the person who made that decision should be looked at closely.

Hiring him ??? who hired him ??

It doesn't matter what Galloway says. In the UK public's mind he is seen as just a player of devil's advocate with no personal integrity. He is seen as a complete joke in the UK. If you don't live in the UK you just can't understand this.

All the prophets were considered jokes, mad people by the deviated - Look at the eloquence of Prophet Jesus and see hoe the people treated him.

Galloway just sees the two faces of politicians and people in the west - He is disgusted with the stupidity of the people in the west.

:!!!: Says a lot about the intelligence in best universities in UK.

The US Senate made him look like the moron he is, no wonder no one pays him any attention any more.

Jihadist ??? I guess you are one of those, fooled by the western islomofobia or probably the promoter of Islamofobia.

Abu Gharib and camp x-ray are humane and justified because WEST are engaged in these unGodly evils. 'West' is saintly, even with the filth they have left in the pages of history. The Christian (Christian terrorist who rules the world) who engaged in slave trade and colonising other countries and massacring the population, Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Korea and all are the acts are the goo0d guys.

- BUT - those who fight back out of frustration and pain, are evil Jehadist :))

- If these are your views your brain and your reasoning are something to be desired.