Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Elliot

Grizzly Man

Rate this topic

Paul,

no I have never sen this documentary, can you please tell me more about this? What do you mean his 13th year 'as a bear' is there anything on youtube on this?

take care

Peace out

and forgive my earlier temper with you please

Edited by zainab_

Brilliant documentary - my wife and I both enjoyed it immensly.

Felt very sorry for the bloke - he had alot of good points about humanity.

(salam)

I saw this movie/documentary when it came out (2 or 3 years ago?). The most shocking part was of the audio they have of the bear mauling the grizzly man. I would not recommend anyone to see this movie. The final part of this movie is very disturbing.

EDITED: I AM SORRY. Apparently I got confused with another movie by the same name. :squeez:

Here is the link to movie description http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427312/

EDITED: I think we are speaking about the same documentary. Warning: This is a disturbing movie. I should have read the review before picking up DVD. I never expected a movie about bear to be soo wild.... :wacko:

Edited by Zareen

salaam aleikom angel555,

I go by zainab_ here on this site but it is not my real name. I am a convert to shi'ite Islam from christianity. I was introduced to Islam by a woman I met from syria, so I think we all need to have good akhalq concerning Mr. Paul Elliot and show him our faith, as it is the correct faith. (my opinion)

Thank you

sincerely

(insert christian name of your choice here)

Ya Ali Madad

salaam aleikom angel555,

I go by zainab_ here on this site but it is not my real name. I am a convert to shi'ite Islam from christianity. I was introduced to Islam by a woman I met from syria, so I think we all need to have good akhalq concerning Mr. Paul Elliot and show him our faith, as it is the correct faith. (my opinion

i will leave mr. elliot to his own spirituality but i will say knowledge leads to tolerance and tolerance leads to peace. the world needs peace. :peace:

it's a great movie. the director wernor herzog is a genius. the message is along the lines of don't overdue it looking for an adventure. very compelling

some other good documentaries

1. salesman- abuot door to door bibile salesman in the 60's

2. god's country - about farming in middle america circa late 70's

3. dark days - homeless people who live in abandoned tunnels under New York City.

4. King Corn- abuot how they grow too much corn in america and have to put it in everything and it makes everyone fat