Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
angel555

where'd that topic go?

Rate this topic

Where did that topic go? The one abt some dude named Thomas McElwain meeting Imam Mahdi physically? It was on General discussions just earlier. I'd like to know what the general consensus is. Coz some guy named Ibn e Mahziya met the Imam (it's on Youtube...beautiful video). I am sure you can at least meet the Imam spiritually, in dreams, through letter's etc. I've heard of the Imam meeting ppl physically during Hajj. I think it's very possible...what does everyone else think?

Where did that topic go? The one abt some dude named Thomas McElwain meeting Imam Mahdi physically? It was on General discussions just earlier. I'd like to know what the general consensus is. Coz some guy named Ibn e Mahziya met the Imam (it's on Youtube...beautiful video). I am sure you can at least meet the Imam spiritually, in dreams, through letter's etc. I've heard of the Imam meeting ppl physically during Hajj. I think it's very possible...what does everyone else think?

I don't know what happened to the topic, but the title of it was defamatory and it is quite appropriately gone, if it is. I'm the dude in question. I did have an experience which I described in a series of e-mails to a man who posted them, something I should not have done I can see by the way hostile people have abused them. I had a vivid impression of the presence of the Master of the Age, peace be upon him, and found it beautiful and life-changing. I have met many people who have had far more remarkable experiences. Given that experience, I hoped to have contact with him when I went on Hajj in 2005-6, but was disappointed in that. I never had any indication that he was in touch with me in Mecca. I too believe firmly that people can be in contact with this incredible human being through various ways that are known in Shi'ite tradition.

Wow. I dont know what to make of your story bro..I'd tend to believe the Imam can be met but every1 here says it's impossible????? Can you tell me more abt your story?

I don't know what happened to the topic, but the title of it was defamatory and it is quite appropriately gone, if it is. I'm the dude in question. I did have an experience which I described in a series of e-mails to a man who posted them, something I should not have done I can see by the way hostile people have abused them. I had a vivid impression of the presence of the Master of the Age, peace be upon him, and found it beautiful and life-changing. I have met many people who have had far more remarkable experiences. Given that experience, I hoped to have contact with him when I went on Hajj in 2005-6, but was disappointed in that. I never had any indication that he was in touch with me in Mecca. I too believe firmly that people can be in contact with this incredible human being through various ways that are known in Shi'ite tradition.