Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
dingdong

Mayan Calendar Ends in 2012

Rate this topic

salam,

god says judgement day comes swiftley to non-beleivers.........you people still have good 3 years to be sure you are on the right path, are you people really certain of yourselves. i do not fear for i know my outcome. do you know yours. you have had many come on this site and try to show you the true path. i would start concidering it........after all 2012 is only a blinks eye away.

So I am like kinda freaked out about this Mayan calendar ending in 2012 thing. What do you folk think about it? They says December 21 2012 will be Doomsday and there will be a cosmic shift and stuff like that.

Looks like you have another four years :P Make the best of it and live your live well. :Hijabi:

Yeah that should be enough time to crush the rebellion from the cursed sect of the ingongs. I am Seyyed, nothing should happen to me. I will ask my grandfather Imam Naqi (as) to ask Imam Mahdi (as) to protect me. A father would give his own life for his child. :Hijabi:

Yeah that should be enough time to crush the rebellion from the cursed sect of the ingongs. I am Seyyed, nothing should happen to me. I will ask my grandfather Imam Naqi (as) to ask Imam Mahdi (as) to protect me. A father would give his own life for his child. :Hijabi:

Inshallah - you will be safe. -_-

The Qur'an has repeatedly emphasized that the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah alone.

They ask thee about the (final) Hour - when will be its appointed time? Say: "the knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone); None but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heaven and the earth. Only all of a sudden it will come to you." They ask thee as if thou wert eager in search thereof: Say: "The knowledge thereof is with Allah (alone) But most men know not." (7:187)

(salam)

The calendar doesn't say the world will end in 2012, but that a new age will start in 2012. The theory is that this is when aliens will "return" to earth.

By the way, Mayans were an ancient society. How would they have predicted the end of the world? Only Allah knows.

This is simply the new Y2K.

The Gregorian calendar is different than the Mayan calendar btw, it is at least one year off, if not possibly more. If the one year off is correct this would make it 2011, and not 2012, and it could be even more off than this, but we know for a fact there is at least one year's discrepancy between the two calandars.

I think 2012 is when the Dajjal comes into full power. It's not qiyamat for sure..but someting big happens in 2012.

So I am like kinda freaked out about this Mayan calendar ending in 2012 thing. What do you folk think about it? They says December 21 2012 will be Doomsday and there will be a cosmic shift and stuff like that.

Currently 31st Dec 2011 is promised date for return of 160K US Army from IRAQ, I am looking a lot of more disasters in Middle East in coming years.

It will be HOLIEST MUSLIM DAY OF FRIDAY 7th Saffar on 21-12-2012, it was Saffar when Americans troops landed on Baghdad Ground.

It appears that the date (December 21, 2012) coincides with a conjunction of the Winter solstice sun and the crossing point of the galactic equator and the ecliptic. This occurs every 13,000 years (of the longer 26,000 year long 'Platonic Year').

On the winter solstice in 2012, the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in about 26,000 years.

The Milky Way has no clear central line either, so there is uncertainty about when the solstitial point crosses that central line. Different groups of people can each use reasonable definitions for the central line that yet deviate from one another. If we estimate (for example) that the uncertainty about the "best" central line of the Milky Way is half a degree (which is only a small fraction of the width of the Milky Way), then the corresponding uncertainty in the date at which the solstitial point crosses the central line is 0.5°/360°*26000 = about 36 years.

Indirectly it means we are already entered in Dajjal Period which may be BLD or one of Saudi Kings>>

Edited by Baseej

I think 2012 is when the Dajjal comes into full power. It's not qiyamat for sure..but someting big happens in 2012.

Says who?

you talk about these things as if they are facts. Perhaps thats the last date they could be bothered to write down?

Even if they did think it was doomsday, what evidence is there to say its correct?

Theres some people that march up and down the street saying doomsday is going to be this day or that day, should we beleive them as well?

How do people survive their daily lives being so easily tricked?

I suppose it could be a total hoax...but the Mayan clendar apparently has correctly prophecised so many many things. I'd say something big happens for sure- good or bad don't know....seen or unseen dont know....wait, wtach n see then let's have this discussion again Dec 31 2012. It's soon enough anyways!

I have something smilar about 2012 and the mayan calendar and something is supposed to happen, something spiritual. Things we hear can be interesting but we should be a bit careful of stuff like that, this new age stuff can really rope someone in. I don't wish to offend anyone with my opinion its just my own.

(salam)

I went quite deep into the research about 2012, Illuminati, FreeMasons, CIA, Satanism, Bohemian Grove, HAARP, etc. etc.

Been searching these things for years (only for the sake of knowledge and connecting them with Quran and Hadith).

Bottom Line: Only Allah (SWT) Lord of the worlds Knows when the Day of Judgment will be.

It is quite possible that some major changes might take place: major wars, weather changes, massive famines, global economic collapse and so forth.

My advice would be to prepare for Imam Mahdi (as), prepare for our own deaths, warn our families, friends and community about the Hell Fire which is fueled by humans, jinns and stones.

I say this because our own death may be closer than the Day of Judgment, and Allah (SWT) Knows Best.

Peace be with you all.

it isn't 2012 by it's own numbering it's 2012 by the gregorian calendars numbering.

I however don't really believe anything will happen but I will be doing some mild preperation, it certainly can't hurt after all to be ready for a possibility now can it? Especially since something major can happen at any time not just at some pre-determined calendar date.

i think its untrue because imam mahdi(a.s.)hasn't even come yet! and it will also take some years for the war to end