Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sisters

Rate this topic

khuram

• Unregistered

proba.jpg

If you live in an Islamic family environment , a sister is a blessing and symbol of love and care. Elder sis looks after you when you are a child, she always pray for you, helps you, assists you, sometime does your assignments, press (iron) your cloth and she always prefer you on herself. (Traditionally) She finds a suitable girl (rishta) for you :wub: and when you are away or she is married; she always calls you at least once or twice in a week even if you dont.

How unfortunate are those parents who don’t have a daughter and how unfortunate are the guys who don’t have loving sister/sisters.

But do we really do the same with her/them?

post-49183-1226799847_thumb.jpg

post-49183-1226799869_thumb.jpg

post-49183-1226799905.gif

• Unregistered
^Yes we don't want it to go any lower than it already is! lol JK :D

Anyway, ehh I don't have any sisters but I think they of course are the most sensitive and caring creatures Allah swt has created (the good ones).

But one bad thing about her is that when she sends you to her friend’s home to give or take assignments or USB etc again and again, that’s really teasing :wacko:

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Four sisters, and if I'm lucky I'll have a daughter because they are a blessing,

Our Prophet (pbuh) said:

Whoever has three daughters, and bears with the miseries in their connection, feeds and clothes them with the earnings of his labour, they will become a curtain on the fire of hell, for him

Whoever amoungst you has three daughters, or three sisters, and he treats them gently, he will surely enter heaven.

• Advanced Member

Yes - been blessed with two beautiful sisters.

One is a year younger than me - so when we fall out, it's crazy lol

And my little sis i think of her as a baby... even though she's growing up now, she'll always be my baby sister <3 :wub:

I might have liked an older brother to argue with hehe =P

Four sisters, and if I'm lucky I'll have a daughter because they are a blessing,

Our Prophet (pbuh) said:

Whoever has three daughters, and bears with the miseries in their connection, feeds and clothes them with the earnings of his labour, they will become a curtain on the fire of hell, for him

Whoever amoungst you has three daughters, or three sisters, and he treats them gently, he will surely enter heaven.

It's true! =) My father has always wanted daughters and he got three ... =D

And I'd like a daughter too, as they are blessings (and much more loving =))

• Advanced Member
Our Prophet (pbuh) said:

Lol My dad loves repeating these hadith to himself