Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
BabyBeaverIsAKit

Iran's government

Rate this topic

Arman Woon je in Nederland ?

Rubaiyat ,i invite you to apologize.If not proof it ,where are my lies?

Shiaengineer ,thank you for being a polite person.

But i disagree with you here .From what i know the Shias in Pakistan are less numberous than the Shias in Iran.

The reason is other in my opinion.

Do you need to visit 'Hiroshima' to believe an atomic bomb was dropped there and more than 140,000 were killed? Israel is based and built on racism. (rest of garbage deleted)

You must not read very well, so let me explain this for you - my comment was directed to the individual who keeps screaming how only people living right now in iran are qualified to comment on iran.

If you accept that argument, then since he does not live in israel, he therefore has no right to comment on israel. Get it?

You must not read very well, so let me explain this for you - my comment was directed to the individual who keeps screaming how only people living right now in iran are qualified to comment on iran.

If you accept that argument, then since he does not live in israel, he therefore has no right to comment on israel. Get it?

So where does that leave you?

"Do you need to visit 'Hiroshima' to believe an atomic bomb was dropped there and more than 140,000 were killed? Israel is based and built on racism. (rest of garbage deleted)"

This a myth perpetuated by the Japanese to envoke sympathy and keep their homeland because of their war crimes.

Peace

Satyaban

So where does that leave you?

I was just using this statement to illuminate the absurdity of Iqra and other Iranian defenders' claims' here that only iranians inside iran can possibly know the truth about what iran is like, what the iranian government does, only the iranian state-controlled press can report on the country fairly, etc.

Obviously, this claim is stupid, but if this is what they believe, then since they don't live in israel, they cannot make any claims about it - or anywhere else they don't live.

Do I believe in this notion? Obviously not, but I was just pointing out their hypcrisy in making it.

Satyaban wrote:

"Do you need to visit 'Hiroshima' to believe an atomic bomb was dropped there and more than 140,000 were killed? Israel is based and built on racism. (rest of garbage deleted)"

This a myth perpetuated by the Japanese to envoke sympathy and keep their homeland because of their war crimes.

Peace

Satyaban

You never stop amazing me with your ability to come up with lies...so now the bombing of Hiroshima never happened...great...

The Japanese created the myth to mitigate the punishments they were to receive for their own war crimes, such as their brutality in China and N.korea along with the Philipines.

Peace

Satyaban

Saty, don't you know that China, Korea, and the Philipines were never really invaded by Japanese? It was really the Russians and Chinese who were seeking additional land for their military testing grounds.

You see, this is how Iran is really a neo-con paradise with freedom of speech, press, and where women get to practice Gloria Steinem-like feminist plays and recitals, and bi-sexual teens get to wear rainbow flags with pink spiked hair :wacko:

I was just using this statement to illuminate the absurdity of Iqra and other Iranian defenders' claims' here that only iranians inside iran can possibly know the truth about what iran is like, what the iranian government does, only the iranian state-controlled press can report on the country fairly, etc.

Obviously, this claim is stupid, but if this is what they believe, then since they don't live in israel, they cannot make any claims about it - or anywhere else they don't live.

Do I believe in this notion? Obviously not, but I was just pointing out their hypcrisy in making it.

This is easy to say for someone who believes he knows everything.

This is easy to say for someone who believes he knows everything.

And I made this claim where? The only claim that I have made, backed up at all times by links to widely-accepted mainstream newsources, is the tyranny, murder, and criminality of the fascist dictatorship that is iran's current government.

Rather than tackling my points or sources, overly emotional and ignorant posters have attacked me, the US, Israel, and just about everything else under the sun, rather than admit what are well-known, widely accepted facts about iran's awful government.

The bottom line is, is that in the long run, it really doesn't matter, time is on my side, as all dictatorships fall, whether its Romania under Cousceau, USSR, Serbia under Milosevic, France under Vichy, Cuba as we speak under Castro, and yes, Iran will as well. Its just a matter of time...

The only question is whether the false "scholars" will go out quietly, or try to murder huge numbers of more people as they fall. Given their nature, and what they've done for the last 30 years, I'd bet its the latter, unfortunately.

Edited by prtyich

And I made this claim where? The only claim that I have made, backed up at all times by links to widely-accepted mainstream newsources, is the tyranny, murder, and criminality of the fascist dictatorship that is iran's current government.

Rather than tackling my points or sources, overly emotional and ignorant posters have attacked me, the US, Israel, and just about everything else under the sun, rather than admit what are well-known, widely accepted facts about iran's awful government.

The bottom line is, is that in the long run, it really doesn't matter, time is on my side, as all dictatorships fall, whether its Romania under Cousceau, USSR, Serbia under Milosevic, France under Vichy, Cuba as we speak under Castro, and yes, Iran will as well. Its just a matter of time...

The only question is whether the false "scholars" will go out quietly, or try to murder huge numbers of more people as they fall. Given their nature, and what they've done for the last 30 years, I'd bet its the latter, unfortunately.

"I have never won an argument with a fool"

Imam Ali (as)

Ignorance in this world deeply saddens me.

May Allah guide us all with knowledge and decency.

Edited by Shia Engineer

"I have never won an argument with a fool"

Imam Ali (as)

Ignorance in this world deeply saddens me.

May Allah guide us all with knowledge and decency.

Is this what passes for clinical debate in your world? No wonder so many muslims can't get the hell out of the islamic countries fast enough.

Winston Churchill said: "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."

Is this what passes for clinical debate in your world? No wonder so many muslims can't get the hell out of the islamic countries fast enough.

Winston Churchill said: "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."

I stopped taking you seriously a long ago, because you don't want to learn with an open mind and you only want to continue blasting Muslims and spreading misconceptions.

If you are really serious, then go here

http://www.al-islam.org

And read everything there. Then, and maybe then, I will take you seriously.

And countering a quote from Imam Ali (as) with Winston Churchill is kind of pathetic. I mean seriously......

Edited by Shia Engineer

Peace

Satyaban

Whattafuh ?? I can't believe I am reading this :S..

Actually, by definition, those "(iranians) inside Iran" are the only ones who "can possibly know the truth about what iran is like". Your statement is beyond absurd - it is logically absurd..

You are right, "we" don't make any claims about Israel. We just pass on the tragic stories of the palestianians who relate their first-hand experiences to us..

The bottom line is, is that in the long run, it really doesn't matter, time is on my side

Time machine to travel into the future or ilm al-ghayb ? Wow, this just keeps getting "absurder"..

as all dictatorships fall

Correction: All nations fall - not just dictatorships..

Given their nature, and what they've done for the last 30 years

You mean the fact that they released the Iranian people from the American-backed brutal mass-torturing dictatorship ?

Prtyich even though you have absolutely zero credibility when it comes to Iran or Iranian politics and society, i will not ignore the ignorant, especially indoctrinated Americans like you. Rather i will keep my comments concise

So it expelled millions of iranians who had every right to live there. Remind me of this comment the next time you claim jews expelled arab muslims from the Mandate.

Not exactly, no one was expelled, not even Jews as your regime claims, it demanded that people adhere to our culture rather than being a client/slave-state to USA, some people liked being slaves and left, never to return again.

Large numbers of shia islamic religious scholars inside and outside iran hate its government as well.

Not only propaganda but terribly wrong. Only a handful "hate its government" outside and inside Iran. While the very vast majority accept it as an Islamic, even within Sunnite circles, that is why Iran is so popular in the Middle East and you are here crying your heart out writing emotional replies.

Don't forget about the teenage homosexuals they hang and stone to death in iran, the women democracy advocates, and bus drivers attacked, and canadian journalists murdered. I don't think there is a need to mention the funding of external terrorist groups.

Your propagandist agenda just keeps on going,

1. You say they stone in Iran, there has been no stoning in Iran for 10 years.

2. There are no "teen" homosexuals with no rights, they are just Homosexuals and the U.S. has no better trackrecord when dealing with "Fags", "queers" etc. as they say in your language

3. lol@ bus drivers being attacked

4. Canadian Journalist being murdered, first she was not Canadian but Iranian, second there is no evidence anywhere indicating that she was murdered.

5. Funding external terrorist groups is what the U.S. does best, even when the Algiers accords it signed promising that the US stay out of internal Iranian affairs, it currently facilitates MKO, Jundullah, Monarchists groups as well as terrorists in the U.S.

And I am sure you will deny this as a Western media fabrication:

All of your "Western media fabrications" are indeed a sum-up of Iranian political refugee groups and organizations operating inside of the U.S. facilitated by its regime and US lobby supported press.

Rooz Online - Located in Arizona

MSNBC - American payrolled

Arsham Parsi is a queer that found refuge in Canada

Your problem is that being objective does not work in your favor, you go through great lengths to show us western sources by either Iranian political refugees, ex-Iranian homosexuals and queers or even rely on American nationals that have never been to Iran themselves to form your opinion. There is no such thing as widely accepted source to you and your regime. And that is why..you fail to convince us, time and time again.

It is because you are simply a dumb liar that relies on others to tell you what is true..facing many people here that actually Know Iran, whether they live in it or outside of it.

Edited by Rubaiyat

Prtyich even though you have absolutely zero credibility when it comes to Iran or Iranian politics and society, i will not ignore the ignorant, especially indoctrinated Americans like you. Rather i will keep my comments concise

"Indoctrinated Americans"? #1, again not American, and second, you have no ability to debate. All you can do is personally label and try to insult, rather than address facts.

Not exactly, no one was expelled, not even Jews as your regime claims, it demanded that people adhere to our culture rather than being a client/slave-state to USA, some people liked being slaves and left, never to return again.

People move to a place they think is better than the one they left; and many were Iranians from families that had lived there for centuries.

Not only propaganda but terribly wrong. Only a handful "hate its government" outside and inside Iran. While the very vast majority accept it as an Islamic, even within Sunnite circles, that is why Iran is so popular in the Middle East and you are here crying your heart out writing emotional replies.

Considering that over half of the middle east can't read, I am not sure that that is an area whose support I would like to boast of. Further, the ones supporting Iran don't do so because they like the government or want to live there, its because it pokes the US and West in the eye, and when utterly humiliated by living in the awful, backward muslim middle east - they take any perceived "victory" to heart.

Your propagandist agenda just keeps on going,

1. You say they stone in Iran, there has been no stoning in Iran for 10 years.

2. There are no "teen" homosexuals with no rights, they are just Homosexuals and the U.S. has no better trackrecord when dealing with "Fags", "queers" etc. as they say in your language

Oh, I thought Adminejihadist said there "were no homosexuals in Iran"?

3. lol@ bus drivers being attacked

Please tell me you aren't denying this fact, after I posted many, many web site links from sources that are no friend of the west or US? Please tell me you're smarter than that...

4. Canadian Journalist being murdered, first she was not Canadian but Iranian, second there is no evidence anywhere indicating that she was murdered.

Good one genius, you aren't even aware that SENIOR IRANIAN OFFICIALS said she was murdered!! Duh!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3109659.stm

Iran's Vice-President, Mohammad Ali Abtahi, has said Canadian photojournalist Zahra Kazemi, who died in custody in Iran, was probably murdered. The Iranian authorities have already said the journalist was beaten to death after being arrested for taking photographs outside a prison in Tehran, but these latest comments appear to go further. Speaking after a cabinet meeting on Wednesday, Mr Abtahi said: "The high possibility is that her murder was caused by a haemorrhage caused by a blow."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...754C0A9659C8B63

An Iranian-Canadian journalist who died in police custody this month was murdered, Iran's vice president said today in an official admission that the journalist, Zahra Kazemi, was beaten to death. Earlier government statements, including a report from a presidential committee, had acknowledged that Ms. Kazemi, 54, had died on July 10 from head injuries but suggested that it could have been an accident. ''The murder was caused by brain hemorrhage due to a blow inflicted on her,'' Vice President Mohammad Ali Abtahi told reporters.

http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=10973

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2006/06/28/iran-man-message

In June 2003, Iranian authorities arrested Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian-Iranian photojournalist, as she photographed Evin prison in Tehran. According to an investigation by the Iranian Parliament, Mr. Mortazavi personally took custody of her, accusing her of being a spy. Lawyers for Ms. Kazemi's family say that her body showed signs of torture, and that Mr. Mortazavi took part in an interrogation session where she received a severe blow to the head. A few days later, Ms. Kazemi fell into a coma and died. The Iranian authorities have not held anyone responsible for her murder.

For the humans, here are mainstream links proving she was a Canadian citizen, as if that mattered since she was tortured and that she was murdered. Clearly, if there are a large number of muslims worldwide who act, speak, and are as clueless as this True Believer, the world is in for a lot of trouble...

Edited by prtyich

"Indoctrinated Americans"? #1, again not American, and second, you have no ability to debate. All you can do is personally label and try to insult, rather than address facts.

People move to a place they think is better than the one they left; and many were Iranians from families that had lived there for centuries.

Considering that over half of the middle east can't read, I am not sure that that is an area whose support I would like to boast of. Further, the ones supporting Iran don't do so because they like the government or want to live there, its because it pokes the US and West in the eye, and when utterly humiliated by living in the awful, backward muslim middle east - they take any perceived "victory" to heart.

Oh, I thought Adminejihadist said there "were no homosexuals in Iran"?

Please tell me you aren't denying this fact, after I posted many, many web site links from sources that are no friend of the west or US? Please tell me you're smarter than that...

Good one genius, you aren't even aware that SENIOR IRANIAN OFFICIALS said she was murdered!! Duh!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3109659.stm

Iran's Vice-President, Mohammad Ali Abtahi, has said Canadian photojournalist Zahra Kazemi, who died in custody in Iran, was probably murdered. The Iranian authorities have already said the journalist was beaten to death after being arrested for taking photographs outside a prison in Tehran, but these latest comments appear to go further. Speaking after a cabinet meeting on Wednesday, Mr Abtahi said: "The high possibility is that her murder was caused by a haemorrhage caused by a blow."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...754C0A9659C8B63

An Iranian-Canadian journalist who died in police custody this month was murdered, Iran's vice president said today in an official admission that the journalist, Zahra Kazemi, was beaten to death. Earlier government statements, including a report from a presidential committee, had acknowledged that Ms. Kazemi, 54, had died on July 10 from head injuries but suggested that it could have been an accident. ''The murder was caused by brain hemorrhage due to a blow inflicted on her,'' Vice President Mohammad Ali Abtahi told reporters.

http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=10973

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2006/06/28/iran-man-message

In June 2003, Iranian authorities arrested Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian-Iranian photojournalist, as she photographed Evin prison in Tehran. According to an investigation by the Iranian Parliament, Mr. Mortazavi personally took custody of her, accusing her of being a spy. Lawyers for Ms. Kazemi's family say that her body showed signs of torture, and that Mr. Mortazavi took part in an interrogation session where she received a severe blow to the head. A few days later, Ms. Kazemi fell into a coma and died. The Iranian authorities have not held anyone responsible for her murder.

For the humans, here are mainstream links proving she was a Canadian citizen, as if that mattered since she was tortured and that she was murdered. Clearly, if there are a large number of muslims worldwide who act, speak, and are as clueless as this True Believer, the world is in for a lot of trouble...

The Iranian people are proiud of their brave nation. Iran is able to stand up against the zionist west, even despite evil amerikkkan/zionist sanctions. Yet America sees no problem and no need for sanctions against their evil bestfriend dictators like the House of Saud(la) in "Saudi" Arabia which works close with their tools in the oil kingdom. Or hosni mubarak(la) the puppet that has been ruling Egypt for 27 years under "emergency" rule where he cancels elections, tortures opponents, etc. all in the name of his amerikkkan and zionist supporters. Tons of other examples exist, etc.

Iran is the nation of resistance against amerikkkan zionist imperialism and neo-colonialism. As for "homosexuals" in Iran; the comment by the President was that Iran doesn't have the problem with homosexuals that the West has. For example see America right now their is neither civil strife in California over the 2008 "Prop 8" legislation that defines marriage as between a man and women. You have the gays and lesbians in California abusrdly claiming that they should be allowed to marry! You don't see that in Iran; the President of Iran was not denying that there are homosexuals in Iran it's just they keep it to themselves. That is all that is required of homosexuals in Iran, don't advertise or publicly announce the sin of homosexuality and you'll not be killed or harmed. Again this is unlike America were the sinning homosexuals feel a need to push their devilish lifestyle and have homosexual parades and make out in public, etc.

Brent:The Iranian people are proud of their brave nation. Iran is able to stand up against the zionist west, even despite evil amerikkkan/zionist sanctions

Enough hypocrisy !! who brought this regime to Iran ? No middle eastern countries have had received israeli weapons more than Iran Khomainy.

It's a shame that those who cry like crazy women at many occasion have no pity for the killing of a brave woman, Zahra Kazimi and then they try in the most hypocrite way to search excuses for the killers.

for those who support this regime because it's"the shia regime" if shia'ism depend on this regime so i'm sorry but it means that shia'ism is death for good and it's damned.

Anyway,The clerical regime is one of the worse that Iran had and the Iranian people will change it for sure ...not USA or Israel.

And anyone who say that the iranian people doesn't deserve 10 times better is insulting this great people.

Edited by Omar Khayyam