Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Blasphemy against Imam Ali (as)

Rate this topic

Abuzar

• Advanced Member

LOL. yeah I watched the show, I hate that guy with passion.

To cover up Iftikhar Chaudhry's sin of providing legal cover to Musharraf's toppling of Nawaz Sharif's government, Ather Minallah said that Hazrat Omar and Hazrat Ali were also Kafir before accepting Islam.

Haider Abbas Rizvi of MQM said, "Hazrat Ali ko exempt kardein."

Javed Hashmi afterwards tried to soothe the environment as well.

• Advanced Member

Is this that same guy, who used to be part of the PPP, and Musharraf had him under house arrest?

Also why did the discussion even lead to Hazrat Umar (ra) and Hazrat Ali (ra)? Im going to find out do Sunnis believe Hazrat Ali (ra) was always a muslim. Im sure we do, so why was this guy insistent on repeating this remark.

If Sunnis dont, i guess we wouldn't consider it blasphemous then would we....and neither would most Pakistanis, so will this petition lead anywhere? However before tomatoes are pelted at me, im sure Hazrat Ali (ra) was a teenager when Islam was revealed. I will find out inshallah

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Please read and sign petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/minallah/petition.html and ask your friends to sign it as well.

JazaakAllah

I don't think he committed any blasphemy. What he said regarding Imam Ali (as) was just a reiteration of what many Sunnis believe. As per this belief all of the Sahaba were not Muslims before the apparent origination of Islam. Some sections of Sunni even go to length that Prophets forefathers were Kaafir ( naudbillah).

Had he not believed in Imam Ali why would he (in another program) have advised Pakistani rulers to follow Imam Ali footprints in running government affairs?

Edited by Sayyid