Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

www.shiachat.com

Rate this topic

khuram

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I discovered Shiachat through a search on google. My main reason coming here was to find out more about the followers of Ali (ra). I follow the Qur'an alone.

I must say, my I am very impressed by what I see. Generally, when Sunnis confront me with their ideology, they say that I'm a heathen and apostate for rejecting the Sunnah, but the reception I got here at Shiachat was this: "Following the Qur'an alone is alright, we believe following the hadith is necessary for attaining greater eeman." This increased my respect for the Shi'a by tenfold. :)

Brother Beloved, that is a lovely wallpaper. Can you direct me to a collection by the same artist? I do not understand Arabic or Farsi, unfortunately. :(

Peace. ^^

• Veteran Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

I discovered Shiachat through a search on google. My main reason coming here was to find out more about the followers of Ali (ra). I follow the Qur'an alone.

I must say, my I am very impressed by what I see. Generally, when Sunnis confront me with their ideology, they say that I'm a heathen and apostate for rejecting the Sunnah, but the reception I got here at Shiachat was this: "Following the Qur'an alone is alright, we believe following the hadith is necessary for attaining greater eeman." This increased my respect for the Shi'a by tenfold. :)

From Pakistan? I guess you are called Parvizi in Pakistan. (The Sunnis who reject hadith and believe that Quran is enough.)

What about fiqh? From which school do you follow?

• Unregistered

unfortunately i cant edit the post , i had to add one more option , " i am a sunni/wahabie , i wanted to make fun of u people"

because many sunis are using our posts to do propaganda on other websites and youtube specially "Mutah" topics :mad:

• 1 month later...

Internet is of great importance to me.

So i have realized that fourms are one of the best way for getting encouragement to get info, aswel as getting info.

And i am shia. So once, i searched fro a "shia forum". And i got this website.

It was the topmost choise in google. Or second from top.

• 1 month later...
  • Veteran Member

As much i remember i googled on a topic and the search took me here so i got registered. I started using net in 2002. I was used to go to mirc dalnet #shia (still going Jafri is my nick there). Then it transpired that the admin of this site is old admin of that channel :)

• Advanced Member

salaam

i had heard friends mentioning the website and one day i was looking for info on ziyarat e ashura and came accross shiachat and registered. and i must say am very pleased with it and tend to learn something new everytime ive signed on.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I lucky found this site while doing an Google search about verses in the Qu'ran that praise Imam Ali (as).It amazed me that I found a topic that had 12 pages of info, so I looked around at this site.I was amazed by how it had basically everything from Muharram to Sunni/Shia debates, so I decided to register.Subhan Allah, this is the kind of site I've been looking for for a very long time.

(salam)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Hmmm... a relative told me...!!! i told him him that i wanted to do something for the shia community and did not want to be idle, i told him "i want to be an active member of the shia community" he told me to join chat forumS.. but i hesitated as i thought that only words can't make a difference... but he said that i could use only my tongue at that moment therefore i should use it.. i said that at shiachat many people know more than i do so i can't preach them!!! but after a while i gave it a thought and joined it, just to give it a try... i don't understand what use i am here right now :blush: but lets see what happens...!! :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...