Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Marbles

Obama on Religion

Rate this topic

^ The point of the post is to provide us with the video.

Does the topic have to include "OBAMA THE ZIONIST EATS LITTLE CHILDREN" to provide a point you consider sufficient?

Actually I just wanted to know. Thank you for your answer that served no purpose....

Edited by jund_el_mahdi

^^ Im sure that if he had said that he's Muslim he wud've not been elected as president. Thanx to 9/11 most Americans stigmatize Muslims as terrorist, so who wud want a terrorist president!! So this could be the reason as why he "says" he is not Muslim and so there could be the possibility of him being Muslim in heart.

^Right. And I am clearly a Christian doing "taqiyyah" to gain power among Muslims. It's obvious. My first name means "child of Christmas." I'm amazed nobody noticed even until now.

LOL

Perhaps he will become a radical salaf in the future! :!!!:

Edited by rhizome

Great video man...I admire Obama's pluralistic views on religion and pointing out the flaws in the Bible. After listening to this, I really wonder if Obama is a Christian after all. It wouldn't surprise me if Obama, like Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson, was a skeptic. Which is a good thing btw. Shunning the absurd dogmas of Christianity indicates that one is guided by reason and not fanaticism.

Sallamun Alaykum

is it only me or is his speech incorrect it seems he is putting the social situation surrounding a person on top of religeous beleif regardless of religion

ws

Sallamun Alaykum

is it only me or is his speech incorrect it seems he is putting the social situation surrounding a person on top of religeous beleif regardless of religion

ws

A Western politician propaganda to win Votes is not a basis of judgement neither his Political and Economical Agenda or programs. We all know Sarkozy, Berlusconi... and Brown Spoke about many things to win votes but today with this cruch all what they said is null and void, not applicable.

My problem is that The Zionists knew Who OBAMA is better than any of us here, even his Kenyan grand-mother and Fellow Citizens don't know much about the guy, but the Zionists Do.

He Was Abandonned by his muslim Father and later by his muslim Mother due to some Racial Consideration with indonesian Family, he was sent to His grand Mother in Hawai as a home born and rejected Black Son.

Consider what can be his Opinionif we take general opinion, OBAMA Will Hate his Father, this can be Corroborated by the fact that His first trip to kenya Is Only in 1996 and He Visited Kenya only twice in his life time. He Has never been in indonesia anymore if i am not Wrong.

So political Speeches are useless and valueless for me. Actions and Deeds are. and The Zionist Terrorist RAHM-BO + Hillary Clinton + some other Zionists bunch in his administration is my key decision points to evaluate the guy.

He will be more Dangerous than G W Bush, Tranquille Wars with Silent Weapons is the New Zionist strategy to mystify the World.

They plot, But Allah is the Best of All Plotters, And Who Knows How this OBAMA Myth Will End ? Many kings and Emperors Converted to Other faiths, and Obviously After Quiiting his Church due to reverend jacksons Cursing America, OBAMA HAS NO FAITH. and that Fits The Atheists, Evolutionists and Zionists.

Allahu Aalamu

Maa Salaam

Edited by mohalamine

Salams

I listened to 1.5 minute of His speech and I reckon, it was beautiful. It was a speech coming from an intellect. A speech which paves it's way into the hearts of other people; whether they are religious or non-religious; that is, christians, muslims, jews, hindus, Athiest e.t.c

So far, I commit to my belief, which is, Obama is an intelligent person and the population of USA has made an intelligent decision of electing Him as it's president.

Fi-Amanillah

Salams

I listened to 1.5 minute of His speech and I reckon, it was beautiful. It was a speech coming from an intellect. A speech which paves it's way into the hearts of other people; whether they are religious or non-religious; that is, christians, muslims, jews, hindus, Athiest e.t.c

So far, I commit to my belief, which is, Obama is an intelligent person and the population of USA has made an intelligent decision of electing Him as it's president.

Fi-Amanillah

The Zionists Knew You and even My Dear Esteemed George galloway and the whole world will believe so. and they made a casting and what a casting they made? A hollywood Model-Star type ( Samuel jackson in rules of Engagement), Eloquent, Intelligent .... to fool the people with this marter luther king Dream !!!.

I dissociate myself from OBAMA and all of his Supporters. though i understand george galloway liking the lesser of the two evils.

The population of USA either was Stupid to elect G W Bush in 2000 or Bush was not Elected ( Gore got more Votes in numbers but failed in Super delegates !!! and finally he lost his legs in the supreme courts where 7 out of 9 judges were republicans ) this Justify that there isno Election in Usa but co-optation and Obama-mc cain Tragy-Comedy Election campaign drama cannot fool open eyed people.

Maa Salaam

The Zionists Knew You and even My Dear Esteemed George galloway and the whole world will believe so. and they made a casting and what a casting they made? A hollywood Model-Star type ( Samuel jackson in rules of Engagement), Eloquent, Intelligent .... to fool the people with this marter luther king Dream !!!.

I dissociate myself from OBAMA and all of his Supporters. though i understand george galloway liking the lesser of the two evils.

The population of USA either was Stupid to elect G W Bush in 2000 or Bush was not Elected ( Gore got more Votes in numbers but failed in Super delegates !!! and finally he lost his legs in the supreme courts where 7 out of 9 judges were republicans ) this Justify that there isno Election in Usa but co-optation and Obama-mc cain Tragy-Comedy Election campaign drama cannot fool open eyed people.

Maa Salaam

Much of Obama's opposition is coming from unreasonable, unidentified and unproven claims.

Majority of worldwide Population is laying trust on Obama because of His common sense which His opposition lacks. If it claims to have so, it should work on proving it's claim, via action, rather than communicating emotional jibberish.

Salams

Much of Obama's opposition is coming from unreasonable, unidentified and unproven claims.

Majority of worldwide Population is laying trust on Obama because of His common sense which His opposition lacks. If it claims to have so, it should work on proving it's claim, via action, rather than communicating emotional jibberish.

Salams

Alhamdulellah I really thank God for giving me Such kind of Emotion that helps recognising Treacherous and mischievous people like Obama and Zionist Colonists behind the doors.

Please Go to youtube.com or www.barackobama.com and restart looking at his campaign Words from the primaries against Hillary and hillary's Attacks...

CHANGE? with hillary, RAHM-BO, GEITZNER, and probably ROBERT GATES ...?

JERUSALEM INDIVISBLE AND ETERNAL CAPITAL OF ISRAEl ( EVEN UNsecurity council did not go so far !!!)

Reasons = His Sayings and promises

Identity = Himself ( what a better testimony than himself ) and more than Two Zionist Terrorists

unproven = they are all appointed with the record of their past bad deeds and sayings clearly evidenced.

The Emotion is yours as you are following the Majority rule blindly without reasonning.

Don't mind you are SC Mod, think hard before uttering jibberish too. and try to be in the "minhum muhtadi wa katsirunn minhum fasiqune" , " wa laa kin aksharan naas laa yaa lamune" ...

Beware of any glittering metal being a gold also MOD.

Allah HAFEZ.

sallamun alaykum

hmm but u understood from his speech that we should beleive what we want but do nothing about it or in another sense let the social ruling overwrite your riligeous ruling

ws