Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Question according to Sharia law.

Rate this topic

DoubleA

• Advanced Member

salam brothers and sisters. i read in a newspaper few days ago that a girl was buried down to her neck and stoned to death in somalia because she was raped by three guys. now my question is, is this punishment acceptable by sharia law? and i think it wasn't her fault that she was raped, rather those three guys who raped her must be punished for doing such thing.

• Advanced Member
then why was she punished like that? and everybody took it as it was a simple thing, because it's part of the sharia law.

Don't take what ignorant people do as what Islam is. That is a very basic common sense bro.

Some so called Muslims kill innocent people because they think Allah tells them to do this. This doesn't mean they are right.

• Advanced Member
Don't take what ignorant people do as what Islam is. That is a very basic common sense bro.

Some so called Muslims kill innocent people because they think Allah tells them to do this. This doesn't mean they are right.

salam bro the thing is i used my common sense and in my point of view it was sooooo wrong, but the thing is this was done in front of hundreds of people, and my question is wasn't there any true muslims, if there were then somebody would have fought to stop this nonsense. since no one did it and all said it was sharia law i kinda got confused.

• Advanced Member
salam bro the thing is i used my common sense and in my point of view it was sooooo wrong, but the thing is this was done in front of hundreds of people, and my question is wasn't there any true muslims, if there were then somebody would have fought to stop this nonsense. since no one did it and all said it was sharia law i kinda got confused.

Ehh, could be. Maybe those few Muslims in the crowd who were true wanted to do something but were afraid of getting mauled by the entire mob or something? Or it could just be those Muslims aren't very knowledgable in the laws. Many times this happens in Middle East, many communities do not read, and hence don't know any difference. They are ignorant, just like many communities actually believe honor killings are halal, or forcing your daughters to marry is halal eh. This happens a lot there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
Ehh, could be. Maybe those few Muslims in the crowd who were true wanted to do something but were afraid of getting mauled by the entire mob or something? Or it could just be those Muslims aren't very knowledgable in the laws. Many times this happens in Middle East, many communities do not read, and hence don't know any difference. They are ignorant, just like many communities actually believe honor killings are halal, or forcing your daughters to marry is halal eh. This happens a lot there.

hmmm you are absolutely right brother.