Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Tell me something I don't know

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salams,

You know what, I should mention something before I start this. I don't know why I'm posting this, so if you wonder about the reason, don't ask, because I wont be able to asnwer.

I'm tired of making dua over and over and over again. why? because I'm not getting any answers. Yes, I know that I can't have whatever I want, because sometimes it isn't good for me, sometimes it's not the right time, or that it's just a test from Allah (swt). But He knows that I'm not patient, He knows that I might do something really stupid pretty soon, and He knows that I'm at the end of my rope. So why isn't He answering me? Why aren't my Imams helping me? I've been asking them one by one, I even knocked the door of the gread family members who aren't Imams. I asked Sayyeda Zaynab (s), I asked Hazrat Abbas (s), I asked Sayyeda Ma'soomah (s), I even asked Bibi Roqaya (s), I asked Allah by the last smile of Ali Asghar when he looked at the face of his father as if telling him that "baba, thank you, I am going to have water very soon", and you know what else, I haven't asked by them just as a mean (astaghferollah) I asked because I love them all and I KNOW that Allah (swt) loves them as well. But, I haven't had an answer, and I'm tired. Why am I writing this? I don't know, maybe because I don't want to tell the people who are around me how tired and desperate I am. I don't want them to worry, because my situation, the real one not the one they see, is worrisome. you don't have to answer me, there is not much to say, but if you do have something to say that you might think it would be useful it's welcome, and maybe just posting this, knowing someone out there knows how miserable I actually am will make me feel better. Don't pity me, please don't do that. That's not what I'm asking for, I just want this out of my heart and maybe I want to hear something that might get me up that rope the one from which I'm about to fall, before it's too late.

• Advanced Member

what you need to be asking for is almarifaah, you also need to work on taqwa, you need to purify your heart, ask of Allah during salat to assist you in this matter, start getting up to say tahajjud and dont stop say du3aa (dont use others du3aa make the du3aa of your heart, to say what is only memorized will get you no where) until the time of fajr and sobh, say Allah the nafil prayers and every single prayer and every single du3aa you ask for knowlege of that which is the truthnd you ask for purification of your soul and purification of the heart and you will succeed, it may take year it may take two but without the purification of the heart and soul you will not get of your desires and when your desires are pure (ie: not desire of things of this world,) then you will recieve answers you never dreamed of!

Edited by Imed14
  • Advanced Member
what you need to be asking for is almarifaah, you also need to work on taqwa, you need to purify your heart, ask of Allah during salat to assist you in this matter, start getting up to say tahajjud and dont stop say du3aa (dont use others du3aa make the du3aa of your heart, to say what is only memorized will get you no where) until the time of fajr and sobh, say Allah the nafil prayers and every single prayer and every single du3aa you ask for knowlege of that which is the truthnd you ask for purification of your soul and purification of the heart and you will succeed, it may take year it may take two but without the purification of the heart and soul you will not get of your desires and when your desires are pure (ie: not desire of things of this world,) then you will recieve answers you never dreamed of!

salam, and thank you, that is a good advice, but the thing is what I am asking for is very close to what you're telling me to ask, it's not worldy as you might have thought. But I appreciate your advice,and I ask for your prayers please. I know you don't know me and all, but I need to get as much dua as I can get from whoever it may be. Thanks agians.

• Advanced Member
of course i will ask on your behalf.... you are my sister.... fi aman Allah

this is why I love it here and I think this is why I wrote what I did, because I know there are Mo'min brothers and sisters who care.

Thank you :)

ma'assalamah

• Veteran Member
Salams,

You know what, I should mention something before I start this. I don't know why I'm posting this, so if you wonder about the reason, don't ask, because I wont be able to asnwer.

I'm tired of making dua over and over and over again. why? because I'm not getting any answers. Yes, I know that I can't have whatever I want, because sometimes it isn't good for me, sometimes it's not the right time, or that it's just a test from Allah (swt). But He knows that I'm not patient, He knows that I might do something really stupid pretty soon, and He knows that I'm at the end of my rope. So why isn't He answering me? Why aren't my Imams helping me? I've been asking them one by one, I even knocked the door of the gread family members who aren't Imams. I asked Sayyeda Zaynab (s), I asked Hazrat Abbas (s), I asked Sayyeda Ma'soomah (s), I even asked Bibi Roqaya (s), I asked Allah by the last smile of Ali Asghar when he looked at the face of his father as if telling him that "baba, thank you, I am going to have water very soon", and you know what else, I haven't asked by them just as a mean (astaghferollah) I asked because I love them all and I KNOW that Allah (swt) loves them as well. But, I haven't had an answer, and I'm tired. Why am I writing this? I don't know, maybe because I don't want to tell the people who are around me how tired and desperate I am. I don't want them to worry, because my situation, the real one not the one they see, is worrisome. you don't have to answer me, there is not much to say, but if you do have something to say that you might think it would be useful it's welcome, and maybe just posting this, knowing someone out there knows how miserable I actually am will make me feel better. Don't pity me, please don't do that. That's not what I'm asking for, I just want this out of my heart and maybe I want to hear something that might get me up that rope the one from which I'm about to fall, before it's too late.

Salam,

If everything comes so easy, we won't learn and appreciate much. You have to be sincere, sincere, sincere, yaqin, jihad (continuous struggle within the self), sabr (patient), tawakkal. Then you will understand why Allah swt answer your duas according to HIS time and not to your desired time.

Understanding how Allah swt operate and how He (swt) delivers his MERCY is something that all mukmins wish to know. This knowledge belongs to Ahlulbayt (as). Yes, it is possible a little of that knowledge is given to us when our heart is ready for it. Meaning the Noor of Ahlulbayt is presence in our heart.

Layman

Edited by layman
  • Advanced Member

thanks Layman for your great advice, the problem is you missed a big part of the issue...what do I do when my patience is coming to an end...shouldn't Allah (swt) save me before I make a mistake?

Allah Kareem nshallah and thanks agains..and please..i've said it before and will say it again..pray for me

wassalam

• Veteran Member
thanks Layman for your great advice, the problem is you missed a big part of the issue...what do I do when my patience is coming to an end...shouldn't Allah (swt) save me before I make a mistake?

Allah Kareem nshallah and thanks agains..and please..i've said it before and will say it again..pray for me

wassalam

Salam,

I wanted to answer that concern (earlier) too.

A friend of mine told me once "your nafs (the self) have to die 7 seven times before you can be cleaned spiritually". Our human nafs is always running out patience. That nafs has to die (the characteristic of that nafs) and has to be purified by Noor of Ahlulbayt (ayat 33:33). After the purified nafs is ready, it will have the type patience that is required by us in order to lead our individual life.... Hopefully, after the Noor of Ahlulbayt (as) that passes through a person nafs and it will have the patience of Imam Hussain (as) or Zainab (as) to a certain degree. When Noor of Ahlulbayt (as) enters the self after reading duas/ziyarats, he/she will experience for short time period (from few seconds to days or more) the feel of being patience and we have to make our nafs to copy that experience (we call it witnessing). We have to train our nafs to reach that experience.

That is why remembrance of Ahlulbayt (as), Companions of Imam Hussain (as), shuhadas are important. They are alive and they can visit to our "self" by permission. They enter through the heart. Really, the heart is gift from Allah swt to us. It is like an antenna...we tune it to the right frequency then we will receive signal.

May Allah swt grant you have the patience of Bibi Zainab (as).

Layman

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Salams, don't know it is relevant or not but at least it will help you pass through this situation..

Imam Sadiq (A) said:

"The Muslim believer whose calls were not answered by Allah in this world will wish that none of them would have been accepted when, in the Hereafter, he sees the abundance of rewards (given him for their not being answered and suffering the troubles in the world)."

Usul-i-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 491

Visit following link;

http://www.duas.org/articles/unanswered.htm

All the best and a lot of prayers for you !!

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Well, whenever I'm in trouble I pray 2 ruka' to Fatimat AlZahra (as) and then i see that my problem is fixed. Basically all you do is pray two ruka' (qurbatan illaAllah) and when you finish those 2 ruka' you say (ah-di hathi alruku3tain ila sayidati wa mawlati Fatimat Al-Zahra (as) ) and then inshallah she will help you. Also, my father is the one who taught me this and it has worked for him plenty of times!

InshAllah Allah and Fatimat Al-Zahra (as) will help you with your problem. And i will also pray for you :D

• Basic Members

Bibi Fatima Al-Zahra has helped me on many occassions. Also keep in mind- MAYBE WHAT YOU'RE PRAYING FOR IS NO GOOD FOR YOU! sometimes you should jst let God run his course the way he plans it.

(salam)

Well, whenever I'm in trouble I pray 2 ruka' to Fatimat AlZahra (as) and then i see that my problem is fixed. Basically all you do is pray two ruka' (qurbatan illaAllah) and when you finish those 2 ruka' you say (ah-di hathi alruku3tain ila sayidati wa mawlati Fatimat Al-Zahra (as) ) and then inshallah she will help you. Also, my father is the one who taught me this and it has worked for him plenty of times!

InshAllah Allah and Fatimat Al-Zahra (as) will help you with your problem. And i will also pray for you :D

• Advanced Member

Salams all, thank you sooo much for everything, I can tell you that alhamdolellah I am feeling much better, and I am sure it is from your duas

Salam,

I wanted to answer that concern (earlier) too.

A friend of mine told me once "your nafs (the self) have to die 7 seven times before you can be cleaned spiritually". Our human nafs is always running out patience. That nafs has to die (the characteristic of that nafs) and has to be purified by Noor of Ahlulbayt (ayat 33:33). After the purified nafs is ready, it will have the type patience that is required by us in order to lead our individual life.... Hopefully, after the Noor of Ahlulbayt (as) that passes through a person nafs and it will have the patience of Imam Hussain (as) or Zainab (as) to a certain degree. When Noor of Ahlulbayt (as) enters the self after reading duas/ziyarats, he/she will experience for short time period (from few seconds to days or more) the feel of being patience and we have to make our nafs to copy that experience (we call it witnessing). We have to train our nafs to reach that experience.

That is why remembrance of Ahlulbayt (as), Companions of Imam Hussain (as), shuhadas are important. They are alive and they can visit to our "self" by permission. They enter through the heart. Really, the heart is gift from Allah swt to us. It is like an antenna...we tune it to the right frequency then we will receive signal.

May Allah swt grant you have the patience of Bibi Zainab (as).

Layman

Purifying the nafs is best thing a mumin could do, but the question is, is zekr ahlulbayt (a.s) enough? you know what actually, you're right zikr must be enough if we do it the proper way, which is remembering them, their life, tragedies and then following their lead in our actions, not just cry over what happened to them or from their love.

Thanks so much for the last dua you made for me (having the patience of Bibi Zainab (as) )

(bismillah)

Salams, don't know it is relevant or not but at least it will help you pass through this situation..

Imam Sadiq (A) said:

"The Muslim believer whose calls were not answered by Allah in this world will wish that none of them would have been accepted when, in the Hereafter, he sees the abundance of rewards (given him for their not being answered and suffering the troubles in the world)."

Usul-i-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 491

Visit following link;

http://www.duas.org/articles/unanswered.htm

All the best and a lot of prayers for you !!

This is more than relevent, it's perfect, because hearing this makes it easier to deal with the prayers that haven't been answered. Thank you

(salam)

Would you do 2 rak'ats for me please ? (not that i'm too lazy, but the prayers of a mumin brother or sister for another is always more accepted that someone's prayer for themeselves)and of course i'll do it for your Hajaats (needs) nshallah

Bibi Fatima Al-Zahra has helped me on many occassions. Also keep in mind- MAYBE WHAT YOU'RE PRAYING FOR IS NO GOOD FOR YOU! sometimes you should jst let God run his course the way he plans it.

True that, unfortunately I can be stubborn, so maybe I'm being stubborn in my duas too and I do ask that Allah (swt) give me IF it's good for me. So you're right, it could be that it isn't.

• Veteran Member
Salams all, thank you sooo much for everything, I can tell you that alhamdolellah I am feeling much better, and I am sure it is from your duas

Purifying the nafs is best thing a mumin could do, but the question is, is zekr ahlulbayt (a.s) enough? you know what actually, you're right zikr must be enough if we do it the proper way, which is remembering them, their life, tragedies and then following their lead in our actions, not just cry over what happened to them or from their love.

Thanks so much for the last dua you made for me (having the patience of Bibi Zainab (as) )

Salam,

What do you think if Bibi Zainab (as) or Bibi Fatima (as) representatives come to you once a while and teach you the meaning of patience and how to be patience?

Layman

Salaamunulaykum wr wb.

YUSUFALI: Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?

PICKTHAL: Do men imagine that they will be left (at ease) because they say, We believe, and will not be tested with affliction?

SHAKIR: Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried?

Also, I once read, I don't know if it was here or another website..it said something like a diamond in only beautiful from the cuts that it undergoes or something like that. So, sister we all have to understand the more religious we are, shaytan will try harder to bring us down since if he can make us quit then it automatically wins him a lot since you will not be able to teach others and this way we lose in his web. Life is tough for many, it's just that many don't publicise it. Read the end of chapter 3 verse 159 it says something like God loves those who trust in him. I know, as humans we can get emotional very quick and it's pretty much natural to worry a little but try not to worry too much. Like even in my duas after prayers I try to say Ya Allah allow me to live a life in which I can make it into heaven the fastest and let me live accordingly, so after that there is nothing to do but be patient and follow the blessings of Allah. Now if one is doing 1000 rakats a day and life is getting tough then of course it's not wajib, we can cut down to 900 and when it's bearable then we may go back to 1000.

THE SUPPLICATION OF JESUS

3.8. Among the supplications mentioned are those of Jesus that we reported with our chain of narrators to Sa‘id ibn Hibah Allah al-Rawandi, may Allah have mercy on him, from the book, Qisas al-Anbiya’ (Stories of the Prophets), with a chain of narrators to al-Sadiq(a.s.) from his fathers, peace be with them, that the Prophet (s) said, “When the Jews gathered before Jesus(a.s.) to kill him, as they imagined, Gabriel(a.s.) came to him and covered him with his wing. Then Jesus looked at him carefully. There was writing within Gabriel and it was: ‘O Allah! I call You by Your most mighty name, al-Wahid (the One), and I call You, O Allah, by Your name, al-Samad (the Everlasting Refuge), and I call You, O Allah, by Your single name, al-‘Azim (the Majestic), and I call You, O Allah, by Your exalted name, al-Kabir (the Great), by which all Your pillars stand firm, remove the troubles I have morning and night.’

When Jesus(a.s.) called him by this, Allah revealed to Gabriel, ‘Raise him to me.’” Then the Messenger of Allah, may the blessing of Allah be with him, said, “O Children of ‘Abd al-MuTTalib! Beseech your Lord by these words. By Allah, in Whose hand is my soul! No servant has called upon Him by them without the throne being moved, and without Allah saying to the angels, ‘Bear witness that I, verily, answered him by these words and gave him what he asked in the transient world and in the term of the hereafter.’” Then he said to his companions, “Beseech by it and do not postpone the answering.”

(Bihar 92, 175)

Also check out the link below.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;hl=depressed