Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Arrivals

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

This Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ.

A Work Inspired by Hashemsfilms and of Course the Words of the Noble Qoran, The Holy Bible, and The Torah, The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truthseekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr.

It has over 45 parts .. but some of them were not suitable for kids to watch.. so were removed

you can start watching from 1st part here:

http://www.shiyat.com/play.php?vid=2655

add you rcomments and reviews please.

thanks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone know the name of the Qari who recited Al Baqarah:102 in the second part?

Thank you for posting this bro. I already saw all The Arrivals videos and they are really eye-opening. In fact, I was gonna post themup myself but seeing how unaware some ppl are on here, I didn't. Is why I was REALLY surprised at how one of the bro on this forum told me being addicted to various vices is NOT haram...clearly he has no idea who's guiding ppl on the path to these various addictions explained in the video...n clearly ppl who are slavs to these addictions are gonna get a literal slap in the face when our Imam arrives, may Allah hasen his return. I was jst happy to see that I was wise in staying away from the ills these ppl deliber8ely introduce into society.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
Excellent series. I recommend it to anyone with a free mind, or anyone thinking they are actually safe from the conspiracy all around us.

So said, Then the Dajjal is first a System i.e the Dajjal system in which we are living in todays world ?

the One -Eyed Dajjal beeing internet, Computers, (with mouse = underGround beast), Screens, TV-DVD, Cell phones, mp4...

The Sufiyani beeing USA MA BIN LAA DEENE ( from YAMAN) *?

The Yajuj-majuj ( Gog-magog) being China and Russia?

Come on !!! there Are some truths in these series but many uncertainties as well sometimes, errors and even lies. any way it is eye opening for many people thus, usefull but not necessarily indispensable.

• Advanced Member

Salaam!

Is it another Conspiracy theory from CIA-MOSSAD Sionist Salfi-Wahhabis- Rabbi Croonies and fake internet Web pages oe REALITY !!!

Salam

In His Name, the Most High

Besharat - Ayatollah al-Udhma Bahjat on the Zohur of Imam (AJ)

The following link contains an audio clip of Ayatollah Mohammad Naseri's recount of a conversation he has had with Ayatollah al-Udhma Mohammad Taqi Bahjat about the zohur of Imam (AJ).

http://snd.tebyan.net/1387/07/20081018082133461.mp3

In this clip Ayatollah Naseri says:

We were in the presence of Ayatollah al-Udhma Bahjat, may Allah protect him. I asked him do you have any good news about the faraj of Imam, the nearness of his faraj. He answered: Yes. I asked him would you please let us know more. Ayatollah al-Udhma Bahjat said: I have a friend that has the honor of visiting His Excellency, Hazrat Baqiatullah. He had come to our house. I asked him have you had the honor of visiting Imam Zaman recently? He answered: I have. I asked him did you ask about His Excellency's faraj and zohur? He answered: I did. I said what was His Excellency's reply? He said: I asked His Excellency: Son of Rasulullah, when is your faraj for the general public? His Excellency replied: It is near. I said: Son of Rasulullah, will I be able to observe your zohur? His Excellency replied: People older than you will also be able to observe it.

Ayatollah Naseri says I asked Ayatollah al-Udhma Bahjat how old is your friend who had the honor of visiting the Imam? Ayatollah al-Udhma Bahjat replied: He is 62 years old.

At the end Ayatollah Naseri asks his audience to pray for the faraj of Imam (AJ).

Text of a related article in Farsi is available here:

http://www.tebyan.net/index.aspx?pid=76777

Ayatollah al-Udhma Bahjat's website is here:

http://www.mtb.ir/

Ayatollah Naseri's biography and speeches are available here:

http://www.rasekhoon.net/Song/PersonPage-35.aspx

A good book on the signs of zohur of the Imam (AJ) is Asr uz-Zohur, published in 1987 by the Lebanese scholar Ayatollah Ali al-Kurani al-Ameli. In this book, citing a series of ahadith of Ahlulbayt (as), Ayatollah al-Ameli explains at the time of zohur of the Imam (AJ):

Two governments that are supporters of Imam Mahdi (AJ) have been formed. The Iranian followers of the Imam have established their government a while before the zohur of His Excellency under the leadership of a man from Qom . . . And the Yemeni followers of Imam rise up and have a revolution in Yemen just a few months before the zohur of Imam (AJ). These Yemeni followers will help to stabilize the political situation in Hijaz. At that time there is a political vacuum in Hijaz because an unwise king, who will be the last king of Hijaz, is killed and there is a dispute about the king's successor. This dispute will continue until the zohur of Imam (AJ). The last king's name is Abdullah:

http://www.ghadeer.org/books/822/vaadeh01.htm#link2

After Hijaz is freed by the Imam (AJ), His Excellency will go to the southern part of Iran , to an area near the city of Ahvaz . There, Imam (AJ) meets a large gathering of the people of Iran and their leader who is a Sayyid from Khorasan. It is at this time that the Iranian army, under the leadership of Imam (AJ), engages in a major battle with the army of Sofyani. Imam (AJ) and his army are victorious in this battle. . . :

http://www.ghadeer.org/books/822/vaadeh14.htm

On the city of Qom and its people, Ayatollah al-Ameli cites a number of ahadith including the following two hadith from Imam Jafar as-Sadiq (as) in Biharul Anwar, volume 60 pages 213 and 216:

. . . Allah will designate Qom and its people as the Hujah's deputies in spreading the message of Islam . . . Islamic knowledge will spread from this city to the earth's East and West . . .

And Affan al-Basri narrates from Imam Sadiq (as):

Imam (as) asked me: Do you know why the city of Qom is called Qom ? I replied: Allah and His messenger know best. He replied: The city of Qom is called Qom because the people of this city will gather around the Qaim (as), they will rise with him, they will remain steadfast and they will assist him.

http://www.ghadeer.org/books/822/vaadeh12.htm#link62

Ayatollah al-Ameli is the director of Al-Mostafa (S) Islamic Research Center, which was established by the Office of Ayatollah al-Udhma Sistani:

http://www.alameli.net/sira.php

The original Arabic copy of the book Asr uz-Zohur is available at his website:

http://www.alameli.net/downbooks/ASRZOHORJ-tas.pdf

Wa ajjel lana zohurah innahum yarawnahu ba'ida wa narahu qariba.

Please comment and or confirm from office of the Grand Ayatullah through Theological proof.

Maa Salaam

• Advanced Member
So said, Then the Dajjal is first a System i.e the Dajjal system in which we are living in todays world ?

the One -Eyed Dajjal beeing internet, Computers, (with mouse = underGround beast), Screens, TV-DVD, Cell phones, mp4...

Come on !!! there Are some truths in these series but many uncertainties as well sometimes, errors and even lies. any way it is eye opening for many people thus, usefull but not necessarily indispensable.

Bro i dont remember the series talking bout bin laden or china and russia. In fact gog and magog are probably the zionist ashkenazi jews who came from that turkic mongol background, the khazarians.

• Advanced Member

I can tell you have not even watched the series at all. It doesn't even speak about Sufyani or Osama bin Laden or China or Russia at all.

After finishing the entire series, I take my words back. This is an INVALUABLE documentary, teeming with knowledge and eye-opening critical thinking. My God I thought I had a clue, but I had absolutely no clue before this....

• Advanced Member
(salam)

I cant open the link. It says the website is unavailable. If any one has some other link to the documentary. plz plz post it

(wasalam)

I have just started watching it. Absolutely amazing, it makes you look at the world and media in a different light and show how evil it is!

For thos who can't access the link, try going into youtube and just type in The Arrivals, you will have access to all the parts Inshallah.

Wasalaam

• Advanced Member
I can tell you have not even watched the series at all. It doesn't even speak about Sufyani or Osama bin Laden or China or Russia at all.

After finishing the entire series, I take my words back. This is an INVALUABLE documentary, teeming with knowledge and eye-opening critical thinking. My God I thought I had a clue, but I had absolutely no clue before this....

Assalamu Alaykum

Yes You Are Right Brother, Forgive me for Beeing so STUFFY. I have not Watched the series but I thought they were the same as L'HODM = History of Dajjal Magics on Dailymotion about End of times; it is a 21 + Series speaking about many stuff.

I will pay Attention To your Series as Soon as I can Get a fast internet Connexion here in Subsaharan Tropical Digital GAP.

May God Bless and protects You. Thanks For your Clarifications and Please forgive me for beeing Wrong.

AidKum mubarak on this AL GHADEER period and Many Sorrows for 10 Muharram; Laanatullah Alal ghawmil Zaalimeene

Warms And Faithfull Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Speaking of Luciferians, there's something I saw on the Internet last night that I thought I'd share with you guys, but first, let me provide some background:

The Arrivals provided a very interesting and convincing case for its argument; I usually don't buy into the Illumnati/Freemason conspiracy [Edited Out], but now I'm not so skeptical. However, you have to realize that whoever is running the world, they'd damn well make sure that no one knows what their plans are; the conspiracy theorists themselves can be tools that are used to lead people on wild goose chases.

Now, the Freemasons claim that the All-Seeing Eye is representative of God, whom they refer to as the Grand Architect of the Universe. I've seen documentaries on the Freemasons, and in their ceremonies, they have a Torah, a Bible, and Quran on their altars; in order to be a Freemason, one must believe in a Supreme Being. On the outside, they do seem to be a very benevolent organization with some weird rituals. However, as we know, there are various degrees of Freemasonry, 33rd being the highest I believe, and honestly, their conception of God or the Creator is really quite unknown. We can theorize all we want, but we can never know the truth for certain. Many groups claim to have the answers, including the guys behind The Arrivals, but honestly, as good as their stuff is, they are not entirely right and to place all the blame on the shoulders of the Freemasons is silly. As for the Illuminati, I can't really say a thing, as I don't know much, but the connection to King Solomon and the Knights Templar is very interesting.

The Arrivals mentions the importance of Bloodlines, and after what I read last night, I'm thinking that there might be forces at work in the world, behind all the riches families, all the elites, all the big events, that we do not even know about yet. Anyway, here goes my story:

In the AboveTopSecret Forums, a poster came along in October 2008 and claimed to be a member of one of the 13 Bloodlines, and my first, immediate reaction as I was reading his posts was that this was nothing more than a circus. He went on and on about how the origins of the Bloodlines are not of the Earth, how religion and democracy was all created by them, how Yahweh is just a lesser god, how Lucifer is not who you think, how many of the families and institutions that we see as elites are just pawns in a much larger game, and some New Age sounding baloney thrown in, etc. Too much [Edited Out] for me to remember, but not surprisingly, a lot of people fell for it and starting asking questions. I just thought that the whole thing was one big laugh.

But then, I saw a link to a transcript of a similar incident in 2005 on another forum, where another supposed Bloodline member came clean on certain things:

This guy claimed that "Jesus of Nazareth" was not the Christ (the real Christ was someone/something else who appeared way before Jesus - will this being return? he didn't say), all prophets and gnostics throughout history were duped into thinking that they were knowers, when they were just pawns in the game and that within their followers, many prophets had infiltrators who were Bloodline members. He also said that David Icke has a bit of truth in him but that he has become a complete tool with his repitilian BS. Of course, to me, this was all hocus pocus, and the guy didn't seem to have a very good understanding of Islam based on his comments. However, as I read on, I read something that sent chills down my spine:

Some poor Muslim asked him about Muhammad (pbuh), and he claimed that the Prophet (pbuh) had 3 Bloodlines infiltrators in his midst who caused the divisions after his death; 2 of them were his closest companions, and the third was one of his wives, with the wife being the most significant of the three. Abu Bakr, Umar, and Aisha anyone?

What's also scary is that these guys confirmed the importance of 2012, but as to what's going to happen, I didn't really pay attention to their very elaborate and complex paragraphs, so your guess is as good as mine.

Now, here's my theory and speculation on all of this:

I don't believe nor do I disbelieve, but if there's any truth to all of this, then we cannot really trust anyone, on anything. These Bloodlines members HONESTLY BELIEVE that they are the good guys, despite all the havoc they are causing in the world - they believe that they are doing it for a purpose. They don't fear God because they see our God as a pale imitation of the "true" Creator - they believe that all prophets and messiahs were just their pawns, and they believe that Satan is a human invention, while Lucifer is completely different in their eyes from what we conceive of him as. They see themselves as an elite who can teach and liberate mankind from this world, but folks, if this is all true, this IS Dajjalism - it's not Marxism, it's not Capitalism, it's not America, it's not the West - these are all just lead ups to the chaos that will allow these monsters to implement their final plan. When they come, they will pretend to have all the answers to God and all world religions, and most of the world will fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

Why do you think God put our Imam (pbuh) in Occultation? Why did He save Jesus Christ (pbuh) and hide him from the world? It was to protect them from the influence of these supernatural devils who think that they have a master plan. Almighty God is preparing his own chosen Bloodlines from the seed of Abraham for the final battle against these Luciferan bloodlines.

Do the Freemasons worship God, or do they worship Lucifer who they think is the real God? I can't say, but all this stuff is food for thought. The Arrivals comes very close to unlocking a lot of mysteries, but there's still tons of work to do. All of this may all be a load of BS, so be cautious, but its ludicrous to think that the Jinns haven't had an influence on world events throughout history.

In the Quran, we see that Iblis is still a believer and worshiper of God - when Dajjalism is fully established, wouldn't it make sense that Satan and the Anti-Christ would use religion and God in order to dupe people? Why do you think that the Dajjal is called the False Messiah? People will see him and accept as the Messiah and he will use religion to justify himself to the world. The Dajjal's fitna will be unlike anything we've ever seen before, and we must all be ready and stay steadfast to the one and only God, Allah (SWT), his Prophets (pbuh), and the Ahlul Bayt (as). May God hasten the reappearance of our Imam (as) and the Messiah, Jesus (as).

God knows best, and may He guide us and help us all, for we live in interesting times.

Edited by bkt900
  • Veteran Member

As Salaam Alaykum

1. The Arrivals Series (all 50 or so episodes) was arguably an eye-opener. Undoubtedly interesting in a pictorial sense, critics could say hard evidence was (at times, not always) lacking by their frequent use of artistic representations like motion picture (the Matrix movie, soundbites, the Wizard of Oz, music videos, Hollywood clips etc) to make a point (even if the point might be correct). But the film clips and so on did at least contribute to making all 50 episodes watchable, which they certainly were. Some of the stuff especially the interviews with people were very good and provided more solid evidence for their theories.

2. I have some issues with some slips by the makers of the series - near the end, talking about the Rising of the Imam Mahdi (atf), they seem to portray Hadhrath Isa (as) as superior to Imam Mahdi (atf) and ascribe in that sense the Household of the Prophet Mohammad (saws) a lesser role than Shias ascribe them. Shia doctrine is quite clear on the superiority of the 12 Imams over all Prophets BUT Mohammad (saws) himself. Of course, Isa (as) is a mountain amongst prophets and we are not fit to clean his shoes, but the status of Imam Mahdi (atf) is nevertheless higher, Allah (sawt) send his blessings upon both of them.

3. Regarding the points made about Abu bakr, Omar and Ayesha by the brother above, which I had not heard before. It is interesting to note that the first person to give his allegiance to Abu bakr was Shaitan who, without being apparently asked to give bayat, appeared nevertheless in the gathering before Abu Bakr in the guise of a gentle old man trying to reassure people that the future of Islam was safest in Abu Bakr's hands, after which many others followed giving their allegiance to Abu Bakr (the last tradition is a Shia tradition and based upon what Imam Ali (as) told those sahaba who were of the Shia party).

Wa Salaam

Edited by husainshahid
  • Advanced Member
2. I have some issues with some slips by the makers of the series - near the end, talking about the Rising of the Imam Mahdi (atf), they seem to portray Hadhrath Isa (as) as superior to Imam Mahdi (atf) and ascribe in that sense the Household of the Prophet Mohammad (saws) a lesser role than Shias ascribe them. Shia doctrine is quite clear on the superiority of the 12 Imams over all Prophets BUT Mohammad (saws) himself. Of course, Isa (as) is a mountain amongst prophets and we are not fit to clean his shoes, but the status of Imam Mahdi (atf) is nevertheless higher, Allah (sawt) send his blessings upon both of them.

I respectfully disagree here brother.

I give credit for the brothers behind The Arrivals for clarifying an issue that a lot of Muslims seem to be confused over.

First, I do not accept the belief that the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are superior to all other Prophets except Prophet Muhammad (as). Equal in stature? Maybe, but superior? Absolutely not. I don't make any distinctions between any of the Prophets (as), and placing them below the Ahlul Bayt (as), in my opinion, is bordering on ghuluww.

As for the Mahdi (as) and Jesus (as), the Qur'an makes it abundantly clear who the Messiah/Christ is - it's Jesus, not Imam Mahdi (as). Imam Mahdi (as) will certainly pave the way for Jesus's rule as the Messiah, and he will do a lot of the grunt work (he will be leading the battle against the Dajjal), but his station is not superior to Jesus (as), and I don't think that we have a right to make such a claim.

In his first coming, Jesus Christ (as) fulfilled his role as a Prophet and Messenger of God, but in the Second Coming, he will fulfill his duties as the Messiah and God's ultimate representative on Earth. The Qur'an mentions that the true, righteous believers of God will eventually inherit the Earth - this is when the Kingdom of God will be established, and Jesus will be the ruler at the beginning of that period. As for the Imam (as), I see him as someone who will fight against political, economic, social, and religious corruption in the world, purify Islam and other religious teachings and lead the righteous against the armies of the Dajjal, but he will not be the Messiah (as). Think of him more as a herald or harbinger for the return of Jesus (as). Imam Mahdi (as) is certainly a messianic figure, but there is a difference between being such a figure and being THE Messiah (as) himself. It's interesting to note that the Dead Sea Scrolls supposedly talked about two messianic figures towards the End of Days, a priestly one and a kingly one.

God knows best.

Wasalaam

Edited by bkt900
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I have to agree with all the positive comments made here about The Arrivals. EVERYONE should watch it!. I am also surprised it hasn't been given much attention here on Shiachat, but inshaAllah more people will start watching. Spread the word to all your family and friends!

You won't agree with everything that is mentioned in the series, however by the end of it (or even the start!) you won't deny that it is a real eye-opener and you will start looking at the world differently.

Regarding the comments about them prortraying Nabi Isa (as) higher then Imam Mahdi (atf), I disagree. I don't remember them portraying that image, wallahu A3lam. Despite that, we shouldn't really be discussing who's status is higher (although we do know the great status of Imamah). It's a silly thing to discuss because both Nabi Isa (as) and Imam Mahdi (atf) are coming to establish the one and same message (but may have different roles)- they are both chosen by Allah (swt) who are obeying HIS commands.

Brother bkt900 or others if you have any links to other videos or articles etc. related to this topic, please post them on here. JazakAllahu Khayran.

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

The Arrivals was AMAZING! Esp how they point otu the sTRONG physical resemblance b/ween Dubya, Tom Hanks, The Queen of England. These #@$%^&* destroyed our ozone, our environment, our seasons, earth's natural beauty. God had created Earth to support everyone and be like a jannat. These *$@#@%^& ruined it. I think Imam Mahdi will arrive to kill these creeps off, then Hazrat Isa takes over from there. Does any1 see a link b/ween these sick Illuminati mongrels and how children are being targetted and destroyed more than ever by the West? Why? Coz the children of today are the helpers of the Imam tommorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I may be a minority here but I must express my opinions. I would not recommend people to watch this series....the reason there is way too many profane images, references to *ex, etc. In addition there is music throughout the series.

I had to look away and then completely stop watching once it got out of control. What I don't understand is the objective of the series to warn people about Dajjal, etc. why do you need to show, play, music, scenes from movies, profane images of women, and much much more.

The same concepts could have been prsented in a way which is much more Islamic and sanitized. Most of the issues in the series (from the first few episodes I saw before completely turning it off) have been discussed on this forum several times and is not entirely new.

Remember listening to music and watching images of scantily clad women even if it is accidental and not intentional has adverse impact on your mind, your soul and your Deen. Weeks of efforts from Ibadat and Prayers could get wiped out by watching something profane and UnIslamic!

Edited by abba

you are not a minority , and if so then we have a real trouble

i dont recomened to watch that too and i wouldnt praise it just cuz it is some shia brother production

shiasim is your behaviour not some label to put on you

and im not a regular to this forum and i've seen 3 diffrent topics about this vedio so far

sad

• Advanced Member
you are not a minority , and if so then we have a real trouble

i dont recomened to watch that too and i wouldnt praise it just cuz it is some shia brother production

shiasim is your behaviour not some label to put on you

and im not a regular to this forum and i've seen 3 diffrent topics about this vedio so far

sad

I think the series was aimed more at non muslims and atheists anyway (or Muslims who listen to music and watch unsuitable films). But the thing is they weren't showing these things just for the sake of, they were trying to show how influenced everyone has become with music and films. And how these vices are controlling the minds of adults and children.

I can't recall how many profane images there were, I seem to remember a few in the beginning, when they were showing advertisements and a few music videos. But the majority of the series was giving you images from news items etc. The film clips were shown to illustrate how the ideas in films are being played out in real life, except that we are too blind or brainwashed to notice.

Living in the west, Muslims can be susceptible to these mind control methods used in films and music. This opened our eyes to how they are doing it and making everyone turn away from Allah.

I am sorry that you and the poster above you did not find it suitable, but I know a lot Muslims who have been changed by this series and become better Muslims as a result, surely that's a good thing?

I suggest if you want to contact the brothers who made this, visit wakeuproject.com and send them a message on their boards. Ask them why they had to use these images and sounds.

Wasalaam

• Veteran Member

While I do agree that some images are not exactly wholesome, they have detracted from working with such means and have further developed their imaan in a more holistic fashion with a wondrous series called 'The Divine Book.' It is exceptionally breath-taking and I highly recommend it.

Edited by AlmondJoy680
I may be a minority here but I must express my opinions. I would not recommend people to watch this series....the reason there is way too many profane images, references to *ex, etc. In addition there is music throughout the series.

I had to look away and then completely stop watching once it got out of control. What I don't understand is the objective of the series to warn people about Dajjal, etc. why do you need to show, play, music, scenes from movies, profane images of women, and much much more.

The same concepts could have been prsented in a way which is much more Islamic and sanitized. Most of the issues in the series (from the first few episodes I saw before completely turning it off) have been discussed on this forum several times and is not entirely new.

Remember listening to music and watching images of scantily clad women even if it is accidental and not intentional has adverse impact on your mind, your soul and your Deen. Weeks of efforts from Ibadat and Prayers could get wiped out by watching something profane and UnIslamic!

I see where you are coming from, but the film series is most likely for a Western audience (Muslim or not), and chances are they get exposed to things like this anyway, intenionally or not. The series really tries to protray these things in a negative light, and I think they tried the hardest they could (especially when any normal exposure to these in society is always shown as positive or desirable). They need to get the point across somehow, and sometimes the senses of sight are more powerful a message than simply reading about it. They can't show it and not show it at the same time. Personally, they could tone it down a little bit, but it really could have been a whole lot worse, and I don't think this alone is sufficient to reject watching the series.

It's all about intention when watching it. If the intention is simply to learn and be informed, then there should be nothing to worry about.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

It is indeed very revealing, even after applying the appropriate discounting factor....as they themselves mentioned that everything presented may well not come true....they presented their research & its findings in this documentary. Nonetheless, we must appreciate their genuine efforts to expose the zionists' agenda for the world. Al-fitna Al-Dajjal will manifest himself as the king of zionists when they will have paved the way to the fullest for his arrival.

Western World is indeed quarterbacked by zionists (rockefellars & rothechilds) but they themselves r rooks & puppets in the grand evil scheme of Dajjal who has been present amongst them for centuries along with his own master, the most nefarious lucifer/satan.

But we all are aware of the fact that The Lord Almighty Allah is the best of planners......and its his WILL that SHALL prevail in the end.

Edited by kaash
  • 1 month later...

The Arrivals is a very good movie made by a person. It talks about the arrivals of Imam Mehdi (Ajjal Allah Farajoh) and the arrival of the Dajjal (la). In that movie, he explains alot of things we never realized, from products, to buildings, to cartoons, to music, to clothing etc...

I hope all of you watch it

You can find them on youtube or www.wakeupproject.com

Edited by RoAcHy

I also wonder, why don't our Maraje' warn about Freemasons, I knew they are Zionists but not to the level of the Dajjal. Freemasons are worse than israeli and cia agents because they are in alot almost all around the world, and many Muslims would join it not knowing what it is and so they will get carried away

Edited by RoAcHy