Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
toyibonline

Hadith Daar

Rate this topic

(salam)

Sunnis are baffled by this hadith:

Åäø åÐÇ ÃÎí ææÕíøí æÎáíÝÊí Ýíßã ¡ ÝÇÓãÚæÇ áå æÃØíÚæÇ

Verily, this (Ali) is my brother, Wasi and successor among you. Listen to him and obey him.

A huge number of Sunni hadithists have recorded it, such as Imam Ahmad in his Musnad, Vol. 1, p. 111, No. 885, Imam Nisai in his Sunan, Vol. 6, p. 248 and a host of others.

Imam al-Haythami, in his Majma al-Zawaid, Vol. 8, p. 302 has copied it, adding:

ÑæÇå ÃÍãÏ æÑÌÇáå ËÞÇÊ

Ahmad has narrated it and his narrators are thiqah.

On the next page, he has recorded it again from Ahmad and Bazzar, adding this comment:

ÑÌÇá ÃÍãÏ æÃÍÏ ÅÓäÇÏí ÇáÈÒøÇÑ ÑÌÇá ÇáÕÍíÍ ÛíÑ ÔÑíß æåæ ËÞÉ

The narrators of Ahmad and one of the chains of Bazzar are narrators of sahih except Sharik and he is thiqah.

Will Sunnis now accept Imam Ali (as) as the brother, Wasi and successor of the Holy Prophet (pbuh)?

Ahsant brother

What is interesting about this hadeeth is that it is narrated in full in Tareekh ul-Tabari, volume 2, but in his Tafseer (vol.19) he replaces "wasiyi" and "khaleefati" with "kaza wa kaza". Goes to show how baffled they are.

This narration is weak for it contains Ibn Abdallah Al-Asadi who is weak.

Sorry, could you explain how he fits in?

And what do you think of Ibn Ishaq's and Al-Tabari's riwayah and its isnad?

Sorry, could you explain how he fits in?

He narrated a similar statement to which binman alluded when he referred to Musnad Ahmad.

And what do you think of Ibn Ishaq's and Al-Tabari's riwayah and its isnad?

The narration is fabricated. At-Tabari's narration contains Abd Al-Ghaffar bin Al-Qasem who was a lying Rafidi, very similar to binman. You can find the details in As-Silsilah Ad-Da'ifah by Sheikh Al-Albani, No. 4932.

He narrated a similar statement to which binman alluded when he referred to Musnad Ahmad.

The narration is fabricated. At-Tabari's narration contains Abd Al-Ghaffar bin Al-Qasem who was a lying Rafidi, very similar to binman. You can find the details in As-Silsilah Ad-Da'ifah by Sheikh Al-Albani, No. 4932.

Your ignorance of Sunni science of Hadith is really staggering! A hadith is mawdoo' only when it has been narrated through just one weak chain of narration. If there are more than one chain, even if all are weak, the hadith is said to have a witness, and thus can no longer be declared a fabrication. The more the number of witness chains, the stronger the hadith gets, such that sometimes hadiths with just two weak chains are graded 'hasan'. When the chains are three and more, they may be graded sahih, even though all the chains are weak! You can find several instances of this in the books of Albaani.

Tabari's narration contains Abd al-Ghaffar bin Qasem, popularly known as Abu Maryam. Your scholars have declared him weak. Fine! But, Imam Ahmad has recorded the same story, NOT through Abu Maryam, and NOT through weak chains, but through sahih chains!! So, the narration does not just have witnesses, but sahih ones. On what ground have you weakened it then???

Let me now add one more version of the hadith, with a sahih chain, to perfectly expose your lying brain!

“Al-Fadl bin Sahl- Afan bin Muslim- Abu Awana- Uthman bin al-Mughira- Abi Sadeq- Rabeea bin Najed narrated that a man came to Ali and said: Oh commander of believers, why only you inherited your cousin without your uncle? He (Ali) replied: The messenger of Allah invited the children of Abdulmutalib and he cooked for them food, they ate till they get fulfilled and the food remained as if no one had touched it, then he (the prophet) brought water and all of them drank from it, but the water remained as if no one had touched it or drank from it.

Then he (the prophet) said: ‘Oh children of Abdulmutalib, I have been sent to you specially and to the people in general, and you saw the sign of that, therefore who among you give baya to be my brother, my companion, my inheritor and my minister.’

No one responded for that, hence I responded and I was the youngest among them, he (the prophet) said: ‘Sit down’ for three times. I responded and He say ‘Sit down’, till the third time he clapped by his hand on my thigh and said: ‘You are my brother, companion, inheritor and minister’. Hence I inherited my cousin without my uncle.”

Khasais by Imam Nesai, page 85

al-Fadal bin Sahl: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Seduq’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v2, p11).

Afan bin Muslim: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Thiqah Thabt’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v1, p679).

Abu Awana: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Thiqah Thabt’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v2, p282).

Uthman bin al-Mughira: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Thiqah’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v1, p665).

Abu Sadeq al-Azdi: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Seduq’ (Taqrib al-tahdib, v2, p417).

Rabeea bin Najed: Ibn Hajar said: ‘Thiqah’ (Taqrib al-Tahdib, v1, p298).

You can also read about how Albaani declared a Companion, Malik al-Dar majhul because he did not want to accept his hadith!!! It is here http://hadithproofsfortawassul.blogspot.co...al-albanis.html. You will be shocked!!!

Edited by toyibonline