Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sahar_110

Hasnain Rajabali..do u kno him?

Rate this topic

Yes he was in my city Dearborn, MI this ramadhan lecturing and I agree he is very good. He is actually not an arab and was born in Tanzania....He currently lives in New York where he is the principal of a madrassa

Yes he was in my city Dearborn, MI this ramadhan lecturing and I agree he is very good. He is actually not an arab and was born in Tanzania....He currently lives in New York where he is the principal of a madrassa

Wrong!

He currently lives in Dearborn, with his Lebanese wife.

decent speaker. greatly over rated. he's the Stephon Marbury of Islamic speakers. hope im not the only nba fan here

Stephon Marbury? Are you kidding me? What a terrible player. He is more like the Kobe Bryant of the NBA, or the Ronaldinho of the football world. That's how good he is!

Stephon Marbury? Are you kidding me? What a terrible player. He is more like the Kobe Bryant of the NBA, or the Ronaldinho of the football world. That's how good he is!

Ronaldinho?? He's the Kaka of the football world!

Rajabali is Kaka, Nakshawani is Messi, and Zakir Naik is Darren Bent.

I am sorry. The bros were just have some fun comparing Rajabali and scholars with famous football/soccer players. Nothing personal.

:Hijabi: oooh :blush:

but i want his website or any email address ..so can any body help? :Hijabi:

:Hijabi: oooh :blush:

but i want his website or any email address ..so can any body help? :Hijabi:

I know bro Rajabali when he was in NY he ran some kind of internet company that had its own website. If anyone can tell you the name of the company then perhaps that would help you to reach him.

Apart from that I do not know what specific help i can provide.

(salam)

I'd like to remind everyone that public speakers have the right to privacy too, and, of course, it would be inappropriate to post his personal email address (or telephone number or address or other personal information) online without his permission. If he has a website, of course, that would be public so there is no problem with that.

Just a reminder!