Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Maula Dha Mallang

qazi waseem abbas qasida

salams, ya ali madat and LANAT ON THE ENEMIES OF THE AHLEBEYT BESHUMAR BESHUMAR BESHUMAR LANAT SUBHA SHAAM TABARRA

enjoy!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpQuzR7iZM&...feature=related

the man can do no wrong!!!! may maula keep him safe from our enemies to continue his great work ameen

Edited by maula dha mallang

lol thats more or less all there is to it! rofl he says stuff like "lanat on your doctor-ness", "you drunk sharaab yourself and spoke baqwaas", "lanat on your BA", "for fighting with the sayyeds lanat on you", "you took money to insult our maula lanat on you for that" and so on and so forth. may Allah and the masomeen protect him, hes the best thing from GT road in a LONG time lol

man i love that guy!!! may his daughter survive and be cured for the sake of bemaar e kerbala and the sadaqa of ghazi babul hawayej ameen.

bro ali imran....honestly i was actually in TEARS i was laughing my ass off so hard at these qasidey, the only "full" version ive seen of the laal masjid one is this:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNMKIdjTjE&...feature=related

is that the one ur cousins got? again, the lyrics just kill me "leaving your country and running away is not the action of a GHAZI" (his name was ghazi) "your peers ran away from khaybar the way you ran away from laal masjid", and my favourite "THEY were the enemies of maula ali and YOU are the enemy of maula ali!!"

i have a load of his majalis on vcd, inshallah as soon as i get a new pc after muharram ill be uploading all of his, shafkat mohsin and atta ranghar stuff.

a bit from the same jashan i think (3rd/ 4th shaban) check the fireworks instead of narays!!! man id love to be there

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sTcbsuvrjFQ&...feature=related

(salam)

lol thats more or less all there is to it! rofl he says stuff like "lanat on your doctor-ness",

Teray BA MA karan', tai lanat eh lanat eh lanat eh :!!!:

LMAO 2 shair lanati tai mai hor perhsaan' :!!!: :!!!:!!! Ah man, Pakistanis are too jokes, you won't get this kind of material any where else :lol:.

bro ali imran....honestly i was actually in TEARS i was laughing my ass off so hard at these qasidey, the only "full" version ive seen of the laal masjid one is this:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNMKIdjTjE&...feature=related

:yaali: :!!!: :!!!: Ah man, I feel like reciting this one day at the mosque :!!!:. By the way we read a bit of this on our Iran trip as well :P

(salam)

:yaali: :!!!: :!!!: Ah man, I feel like reciting this one day at the mosque :!!!:. By the way we read a bit of this on our Iran trip as well :P

(wasalam) i know!!! paki jashans are just something else!!! if you REALLY wanna earn respect then why dont you read "ya ali jodi jeevay, aa jaldi aa" in ur mosque?? the only people who will know its from aman hayer are the ones who have heard the song anyway lets see who complains

:Hijabi:

aap pitee eye oh baqqa-waas kitee ey!

kitteh likkey-eh eh kutteh tu e aap pohkneh, paise lehke mere maula deh khilaaf pohnkneh!

:yaali: :yaali:

:!!!: *dies*

theres one bit i cant understand tho, the quality is pretty dodgy, do u know what hes sayin? it goes something like:

"israr ne to mehnu raam-shaam lagneh, ek pundit da na etneh awaam lagneh" or something? is that what hes sayin?