Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Shieflower

Angel With 1000 Hands, Which Count Salawat

Rate this topic

(salam) (bismillah)

Shaikh Abul Futuh Razi narrates from the Holy prophet (pbuh)

that He said, On the night of me'raj when I ascended to the heavens, I saw an Angel who had a 1 000 hands.

On each of his hands there were a 1 000 fingers, and he was counting some thing on them.

I asked Jibrael as to who that Angel was, and what was he counting?

Jibrael replied that the Angel had been appointed by Allah to count the drops of rain,

so that it may be known as to how many drops have fallen down to the earth.

I turned towards the Angel and asked him, "Do you know the total amount of the rain-drops

which have fallen down on the earth from the day Allah created this world till now"?

To which he replied. "O prophet of Allah (pbuh) I swear by my Lord who has chosen You (as a blessing) for mankind,

verily I know the total amount of rain-drops fallen on the earth till now. Even to the extent that how many drops have fallen in the wilds,

in the properous lands, in the gardens and also in the cemetery".

Then I told him that I was wary much surprised by the power of his mind and intellect and the ability to remember, to which he replied :

Prophet of Allah verily this ability to count proves futile I try to count only one thing". I asked him as to what calculation was that.

He replied, when people of Your Ummah gather at one place and send salawat upon You,

it is beyond my ability and capacity to count the rewards for it".

WA wr wb.

I also had read some hadiths that I want to paraphrase...Something like there is an angel(s) that can count all the grains of sand or even leaves in the world but the one thing they cannot count is the blessings of salawat. Also, I read the person who recites salawat the most on friday is the most closest to our Prophet. Please understand this doesn't mean to quit your job and stay home and say salawat all day but rather work it into your momin lifestyle inshaAllah.

Anyone else think this hadith sounds ridiculous?

(salam) (bismillah)

No I dont think so. It is just illustrate the importance of reciting

salawat / blessings on our beloved Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)

and his ahlul bait (as)

Allah and His angels bless the Prophet. O' believers, do bless him and pray him peace! (Holy Quran)

Imam Ali Raza (a.s) said: Anyone who is unable to get rid of his sins should say plenty of salawat for Mohammed (sawaw) and Aley Mohammed because it erases and destroys sins.

Allah and His angels bless the Prophet. O' believers, do bless him and pray him peace! (Holy Quran)

Imam Ali Raza (a.s) said: Anyone who is unable to get rid of his sins should say plenty of salawat for Mohammed (sawaw) and Aley Mohammed because it erases and destroys sins.

Ameen

I READ THAT, THAT ANGRL HAS 70,000 HANDS, 70,000 PALMS ON EACH HAND, 70,000 FINGERS ON EACH PALM AND SO ON.....HE HAS THE DATA OF ALL RAIN DROPS, LIVING & DEAD CREATURES (MALE, FEMALE, INFANTS, YOUNG, OLD, ETC.)

HE CANNOT COUNT THE BLESSINGS OF ALMIGHTY Allah WHEN ONE RECITE DUROOD.