Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
guest110

Why Do I Feel So Much Pain?

Rate this topic

Sis please calm down first. And please don't cry. Allah swt is Al Waliy and he will support you through this crisis.

For how long have you been married? It doesn't sound like it's been too long. I maybe wrong.

Why is your mother-in-law insisting that your husband divorce you? Is there any particular reason? And why is your husband willing to listen to her? I'm sorry to be asking so many questions but I don't know what the problem is. At least if you tell us that maybe someone here can come up with a sensible solution.

I will pray for you. Please take care of yourself. Don't worry, Allah swt is Adl he won't let any injustice happen to you.

Salam,

Dear, sister what ever happens with us is for our own good. Alhamdollillahe rabbil Alameen ala Kulle Haal.

Imam Ali a.s. says: Your heart is the best preserver of your secrets.

Talk to your husband, express your shortcomings to him and seek forgiveness from him if you have really commited a sin but remember do not reveal any more secrets.

Be courageous and maintain calm because people think that a bent tree is easy to break.That does not mean that you should be stubborn or stiff headed. Be normal and expect relief from Allah swt and do not let your expressions become a mirror.

Ya Ali Madad

If there is a misunderstanding or a conflict with someone recite Naad-e-Ali 71 times and go to that displeased

person, there will beging love and understanding between you and the concerned person.

Take care of your physical and emotional health because it is survival of the fittest.

Edited by siraatoaliyinhaqqun

salam sister

i can totally understand how you're feeling right now but alll i can say is have patience and continue praying...inshallah Allah will listen to your prayers and solve your problems.

I suggest that you ask your husband and your mother in law for forgiveness for all that they did feel bad over. It is never wrong to lower yourself and say sorry to others. In that way even your parents will be satisfied that their daughter tried her best to save the relationship. whatever your husband did was wrong too, but instead of finding out mistakes in the other person, it is always better to correct your own faults and it is never too late to correct the done.

don't lost hope...just pray to God and talk with your husband ...hopefully..everythin shuld work out..

wid loads of dua's ...zara

Straight up your husband needs to man up and stop telling his mom all your secrets, and secondly you have to look at why your mother in law is trying to get you guys divorced. Did this issue just occur or was there a problem before you got married. How about you cool down, seeing as how this is very hard for you to discuss and if you'd like and when your ready you can disclose some more information, thats only if u dont think its to personal. NO pressure.

Goodluck sister and we'll keep u in our prayers iA.

SABR is the key to LIFE

Allah Kareem

Tc Ma'salama

yo sis, pull yourself togeather, even though it hurts so bad, keep faith and hope girl, and trust inAllah like you do. if u need to talk hit me. inshallah youl be ok, its so cliche but it will get better in time,maybe it can be fixed, and if it cant, maybe thats not what your suppose to be doin, and there are other plans for you.

yo sis, pull yourself togeather, even though it hurts so bad, keep faith and hope girl, and trust inAllah like you do. if u need to talk hit me. inshallah youl be ok, its so cliche but it will get better in time,maybe it can be fixed, and if it cant, maybe thats not what your suppose to be doin, and there are other plans for you.

(salam)

Your husband has no business telling your MIL your secret. :mad: This is just inviting a shaytan to destroy your marriage.

Without knowing the full detail of what/how/why/who, I am unsure if any good advice can be given here. The best bet is to sit down and talk over the matter with your husband. It's not important who is at fault here. If both of you wish to stay together then try to find common ground and let this be a lesson to learn and not a punishment.

This is the point where your husband has to show that he's a man, to stand up to his mother and tell her to go nose into someone else's marriage.

Your mother in law has no power to make you guys miserable, unless you give it to her. Prove her wrong.

This is the point where your husband has to show that he's a man, to stand up to his mother and tell her to go nose into someone else's marriage.

Your mother in law has no power to make you guys miserable, unless you give it to her. Prove her wrong.

Yes, absolutely.

I think that because most of us come from cultures where the mother is held in high esteem and given great respect, we allow her to cross lines she shouldn't.

Salam, Sis

You will be fine .... disregard all the tragedy you are facing now; in shaa Allah what will happen it will be for the good. Keep your prayers.

A man should respect his mother ALWAYS where his heaven is under her feet and need to learn how to fulfill his duties as a son and a husband firly as much as possible.

You will be in my paryers

A man should respect his mother ALWAYS where his heaven is under her feet and need to learn how to fulfill his duties as a son and a husband firly as much as possible.

Respect yes. Listen no.

Your mother in law has no right what so ever to interfere in the marriage (or any affairs for that matter) of her son. It is entirely up to him whether he listens or not.

If you want my advise you need to confront your husband about the matter.

He was not being a very good Muslim by conveying your secrets to his mother and he needs to understand his role in this misunderstanding. (And of course, everyone involves needs to understand how to work together in the future.) Perhaps you three could try professional family counseling? And then perhaps you two could benefit from couples counseling.

Also, why is your MIL threatening to divorce you? She is not married to you (even though she came as part of the package). I understand that in some of our cultures, you marry the entire family, but that is a different sort of marriage than the one with your husband. You can't really do anything about her coming in between but perhaps you three could also benefit from counseling.

Edited by BabyBeaverIsAKit

Ladies, stop gossiping about the ML. Go read a Dua or Quran instead of saying how bad she is. No need to make it more obvious.

We are not gossiping we are giving advice based on the information available to us.

Hmm. So why is your husband telling her TML? ( too much information) how long have you been married? also.. your mil doesnt really have a right to threaten you with divorce, and even if she does, that shows how little respect she and her son have for you.

I wish the boys would sit down and let the men stand up, i really couldnt live in a situation like yours.

good luck --

If you win your husband's heart than your mother in law cannot do anything.

This should be your first objective.

Serve your husband if you love him with all your heart and all your love.

If you have no love or respect for him, then dont drag things. Just leave him and find a new husband.

Ya Ali Madaad!!

Sis I have a GREAT wasifa that is tried and tested for exactly situations like this. Contact me asap.

Please sisters i need your duas....my mother inlaw is threatning me with divorce . Ya Allah my heart aches so much ....it is as if it is bleeding and cant breath anymore....

i find it even more difficult to write out my feelings and whats going through my mind.

I have firm believe in Allah that he will be my protector and hope in the most difficult times....but what i can really use is a friend who understands me....

My parents r supporting me but still i sometimes feel like they r so depressed over my situation that i can not burden them more with my sorrows.

i pray surah yasin and yastasheer....and 2 rakat namaz e istihgaasa....but why do i still feel myself lost ? How could my husband betray me this much.

How could he break me emotionally like this way and why has he told all my secrets to his mother ?

ufff i cant type more...i am crying while i am not supposed to be coz i am at work...

I hope for critical and reasonable comments...

jazaks in advance

(bismillah) :yaali: (salam)

DONT WORRY SISTER ILL PRAY 4 U MY SITUATION IS SO BAD BUT I THINK YOUR PROBLEM IS WORSE THAN MINE

:yaali:

KHUDA HAFEEZ

ILTIMAASE DUA

(bismillah) :yaali: (salam)

DONT WORRY SISTER ILL PRAY 4 U MY SITUATION IS SO BAD BUT I THINK YOUR PROBLEM IS WORSE THAN MINE

:yaali:

KHUDA HAFEEZ

ILTIMAASE DUA

My dear brothers and sisters salam aleikum

I appologise for not being able to reply all pm msgs and with tears in my eyes all i can say from the heart how much i appreciate for taking time to write kind and heartwarming messages.

My comp at home has got a virus and doesnt work , and at work i am being distracted all the time , inshallah i will reply all your messages and comment here aswell!

All i am begging you is to keep me in your duas ....the situation has worsened but Allah is great , rahman , and adl and mericful...

I am keeping myself strong , and looking at what our prophets and imams have endured in life gives me sabr !

Ya ali madad and iltemas and mohtaj e dua ....

With love QP ( btw due to privacy reasons i have come back on shiachat after a very long time with another nickname..)

ammayn yoojeebul muz tarra izza dhuaa wa yakshe fuss sooh

those paak beings who we remember, on the anniversaries of their greatest museebats, will remember US at the time of OUR museebats.

maula varis, khuda hafiz.

i ahvent been able to continue writing ....because i am just emotionally and physically tired!

i found out today that my husband is trying to leave the country and has applied for australian immigration

I live in europe and my husband is in pakistan

for 2 yrs i haave been struggling to get my husbands immigration visa

the reason they want to divorce is obvious ! i couldnt arrange visa so he is trying his luck elsewhere.

please can any 1 give me legal advice ? i am devistated

I'm so sorry :-( Your in my prayers xxx

You know, from what I've read from your posts... your husband doesn't seem to worth all the sacrifices that you did for him. In many countries in Europe it's really difficult to arrange a visa if you marry a foreigner. I know many women who cannot come to Europe although they are married to Europe citizens for years (because of financial restrictions; the spouses' salaries don't meet the minimum requirements to be allowed to sponsor a partner) you can either leave the country you're living in right now and move to Belgium (they have less strict immigration rules) or next time.. when you decide to marry someone else, make sure that he's not after your passport! It's just too difficult, just marry someone from Europe/US/Australia, but not from Asian countries because the visa will be more difficult to arrange.

I can send you some forum links where you can find information about the immigration procedure in case you need it.

take care and stay strong!

you can pm me if you need someone to talk to :)

(salam)

Your situation is really sad and difficult. Your husband is a jerk. No doubt you were his passport to Europe. Immigration problem are always difficult - even when you have a supportive spouse.

Probably there isn't much anyone can do at this point. Just be strong and remember God always.