Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ayesha khan

For God Sake, Stop It Now

Rate this topic

Im sorry, but I just cant understand what you are trying to say. Your link is in urdu and I cant understand that either.

I tried reading your other link, but it didnt make any sense. Can you please just write a couple of SHORT sentances explaining your viewpoint.

It's a typical urdu poetry-ridden sadly written noha-esque article with vague and inaccurate historical references about how Muslims have kept dying around the world and in places like Iraq by fighting each other. But it's pretty brain dead too. A reminder to both shia and sunni to (I quote) "not fight and wound the world by fighting like Banu Hashim and Banu Abbas". So they've conveneinetly shifted the blame evenly to Shias and "Sunnis" (no mention of the third kind: wahabi) and worse of all, they've included Banu Hashim in that blame too (for "fighting" with Banu Abbas). Prepostrous illiterate nonsense. The idea of Banu Hashim "wounding" Banu Abbas is same as pointing at an oppressed civilian who got robbed, and somehow claiming that he and the robbers "fought" each other and are equally guilty of the crime. I couldn't expect worse ignorance about religious history from the confused people at LUMS, or should I say the confused students of Raiwind's tableeghi madness.

Since when did LUMS develop the expectation that they should be heard on matters of religion? While LUMS itself has been a notorious place, a fornicator's paradise, since atleast over a decade. If I was not a Muslim and did not know about STDs, or if I was a tharki molvi, I'd be "studying" at LUMS.

Edited by Ibrahim Nakhaee

Respected brother Ibrahim Nakhaee put up some very false and insulting statements about the writer and his institution. Its better for me to clarify some points without any anger or reversal attacks.

Prepostrous illiterate nonsense . tharki maulvi...raiwand tableeghi madness and fornicators paradaise about that man and institution. Sabieh Anwar is probably the most genius man of the islamic world..Islamic world top scientist and researcher ...a man who defeated the debatesr of the whole world in an international debating contest.He wrote this article in 2003 when US attacked iraq and he was a Doctoral fellow at Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar from Pakistan.He joined LUMS in 2006.LUMS initailly started as a hi fi top class school of business but gradually its now 70% students belongs to middle clas as they give generous amount of loans. Its pakistann best school of business and science and engineering where top most researchers ar at its faculty. Few people involved in illegal acts not mean to blame the whole instituion. I have given a glimpse of LUMS in shiachat forum here..

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234953276

and the writer is so humble ..kind and down to earth man and devoted muslim that you cannot imagine by meeting him that you are in front of such a great scientist.You can imagine about him who have written this Book Cover for this book and how difficult for me to translate this beautiful piece of Urdu in equaivalent English which is a standard of Genius like Sabieh Anwar

A Book Cover I wrote for:

Journey Into Ancient Arabia

by Mamade Kadreebux

My mentor and the leader of the caravan of my thoughts, who lives in Berkeley, but rules my heart.

"The Arabian desert is permeated by the spirit and the lyric. The chasms of sandy void resonate with the sweet melodies of the shepherds and the silent, but emphatic presence of the passing caravans. The desert may appear empty, but this emptiness nourishes the souls with the greatest of all humanly qualities, namely hospitality. Gripped with nostalgia, Mamade’s photographs are decisive moments in our sharing of the ancient Arabian spiritual and lyrical dimensions.

Accompanied by Professor Abdullah, the photographer takes on a mission of seeing the desert, eye-to-eye, and realizes, in the process, that his future destiny can be changed forever, much like the sand dunes taking form from the crafty hands of the desert wind. The environs appear desolate, but only on the surface. The mirages embolden the traveler, to travel, to cherish hope. The limitless horizon expands his very own horizons. Finally, the oases perched like coral reefs in the waters of sand, lead the vagabond to serenity and bliss.

But Mamade wants us to go with him. He believes that in the modern society, charged with an acute sense of everydayness, materialism and pettiness, the desert has much to offer – an appreciation of the timelessness of time, the extent of the true human dimension with all its intrinsic qualities such as simplicity, giving and charity, vastness and audacity, unity and harmony and the cherishing of a great sense of wonder, one of the greatest phenomena on this earth deserves, the Arabian desert."

-Sabieh Anwar (University of California, Berkeley)

Other literary and Popular Publications of Sabieh Anwar

http://ravi.lums.edu.pk/sabieh/personal.html#literary

Edited by ayesha khan

Respected brother Ibrahim Nakhaee put up some very false and insulting statements about the writer and his institution. Its better for me to clarify some points without any anger or reversal attacks.

Most of us don't know or care who this person is or from what institution he comes from.

Why don't you defend the substance of your post (i.e., the words of the writer, which most of us can't understand), or give a summary of his work and some commentary (in English) so that we can "benefit" from it. That seems to be a more productive enterprise.

Although my English is poor but i try my level best to give its English Summary

Summary

Night is becoming dark with the 'light of darkness' ! A star at earth is fighting with the star of the sky.The sky stars give stairs to earth star to climb up but how star at earth dares to interfere in teh sky ! Rizwan teh gatekeeper of Jannah tols us this story with tears and flame of desire takes us to the land where the "Flag of Tauheed" waves ..where two Dajla and Farat similars to the Kausar and Tasneem ..the two canals of Jannah..and where the Stars like Ibrahim...Saad..Hussain stands in two row to welcome every Martyr of Iraq

Continue....

Edited by ayesha khan

Nasria near the city of Uur,Iraq ..Ibrahim gave the whole world whats the meaning of Tauheed by smashing all idols as a result he was put in fire but its becomes like flower for him.

Tauheed is not a isolated concept.Its the most dynamic thing for any human being as Tauheed gives us the power to stand against the forces of Evil and bow head only to Allah not anyone else.Tauheed gives to power due to which a poor stands againt the Pharoahs and Namroods of thier times.

When the tanks of US named on Ibraheem crossed the borders of Iraq..US did not see the same man ..is the founder of all 3 geat religions islam..judaisma...and christianity..all 3 came from Ibrahim. We see that Hamourabi..Syrus..Zulqarnain ..Bakth Nasr all came from the same land..Law...Justice..Civics..science...Civilization all brought up in Land of Iraq...Us not invaded Iraq ..US invaded the humanity ..taht land which gives us all the ingredianrts of human civilization...US brutality urges the war againt humanity and its civilization ..

Continue...

Moosa and Firoan fought many a times..Ibrahim and Aazar also disputed ...teh land of iraq have seen many examples of bravery and sacrifices..when first weakness in the body of islam came..its the blood of Hussain who gave strength to islam...the son of Ali(ra) and the son of Ibrahim ...all belong to this holy land of Iraq...Human Civilizations brought up here..Nausherwa..Dara..Sikandar...etc

Iraq also watched the bloodshed of msulims...Caliphate smashed here...tribal arrogance and Malookiat (imperialism)..came into being...thousands of muslims lost thier lives...Revenge for the sake of Revenge ....Palace's Conspiracies....Tribal fights...Political gain disputes....hatred...As aresult some people raised the voice of "Khalq-e-Quran"..quran is human..some raised the sufi slogans...some went to jungles..the dispute of Ali(ra) and Abu bakr(ra) gave us the divison and still we are eating its apple !

and today;s Barmaki have invited the Halakus of Modern world...and Ahle-Kufa are giving deceptive statements...the 1000 nights of Baghdad (Alif laila) have entered into final touch..and the breath of "Sham-e-Ghareeba" is easily listened...Muslims rulers of the whole world have given keys to present days Halaakus to attack Baghdad...and none out of these rulers is willing to beahve like Hussain...they ae all the replica of Yazeed ..and enemy has approached at our doors....Iraq is going to be another blood pool of the history

There was times when Haroon-ur-Raheed wrote a letter to Roman King with honour and diggnity and when he not listened he attacked Rome...but now ..Enemy has attacked our land and we are watching all this like spectators....the son of Ali is nowhere to be seen and land of Jilani..Rabia Basri..and Junaid Baghdadi is under the evil forces of Yazeed

Continue...

But in 1258 AD...Halaku is not to much blamed...Abbasids Caliphate was at its last breath....Hasshasheen..Khwarig..Fatmids...Banu Abbas..Banu Hashim..Banu Ummayads..Persians Arab fights..disputes...hatred...brought us to the brink of death..when Halaku was approaching at the main gate of Baghdad..sunni and shia schoalrs in the mosques were busy in debates that how many angels can apss insde the hole of a needle....Enemy was approaching us and we awere busy in fights ...the Mustasaam Billah Caliophate was just like a flame at its end....internally we aewre so weak that ...Halaku attack jut added fuel to the alraedy burnt fire...It was already at its death bed...our enemity..hatred ..conspiracies...invited Halaku..and today also all Arb and muslim rulers are playing the same role....noone is thinking about poor iraqi people....what will going to happen with them...we have supported US with all information..support..is this not the replica betrayal with Hussain ? is this not the way of Yazeed...is this not the picture of Hajjaj bin Yousaf stonnng on Kaaba..is this not parting the way of Ibrahim ?

Continue...

Nobody attcked us..we ourselves did all that....our disputes encouraged enemy to attck us and test thier weapons..our differnces urged Halakus of today to make blood pool again....in baghhdad...mosques are sounding with Adhans ..but there is no Bilal(ra) who says Ahad Ahad ...there are 2 million hajis sayings Ahad Ahad in Kaaba but when times come they sided with Firoan of today..and helped him...there is no Hussain and Ibrahim on the scene...

in Battle of Qadsia..Umme Khansa sacrificed her 4 sons ....today in the battlefield of Iraq....Rizwan..the gatekeeper of Jannah ends it story with blood tears but see Umme Khansa ...standing on horse at the end of army with her 4 sons ..to sacrifice them agin on the "Land of Tauheed" ie Iraq !

Compliments

I thank to Ahmed Bilal of Lahore for the main theme ...Adil Malik of Oxford University for the courage..and Western Media for the impetus to write this article

End.

Edited by ayesha khan

for how many centuries we are fighting and how many centuries still to come....just click on the link below to see..what we are gaining by it...

http://ravi.lums.edu.pk/sabieh/shaheed.pdf

Writer:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234953274

salam alaikum,,

sorry i just needed to correct you I coudl not let it go past ,,few errors here

1- it was not an apple since we do not really know ,,in koran it is a Tamarah ,,fruit...and since there is no hadith confirming its an apple ,,we need to not make an assumption.

2- nobody is eating anything ,,debates have been going on even before that ,,,Ibrahim sa argued with his people,,so did Dawood sa,,and moses,,,and the prophet Yahya sa ...

differences in beliefs have been at the start of time,,and will be so,,since right and wrong ,,black and white are God willing,,

we argue today bec we see what is right our way and you see it yours.

if a wrong is done to your family would you sit quiet ?

if someone in 100 years accuses your family of being in the wrong to start with and distorts history to make it align with their version would you say sit quiet??

the differences are not based on your average i like blue you like pink . it is a belief that you follow path if you will,,and people question it as they should....why would you follow a path if you do not know what and why you are following it????

people ask us questions we answer,,ad we ask them

it is life.

as long as we do not use it to spread hate like some ignorants do,,and fill minds with evil ideas to take bad actions against follow Muslims ( like wahabis do ),,

we are ok to debate ,,and still go out for coffee afterwords and be brothers and sisters. in islam ( but wahabis might have a problem with that )

peace!!!

I mean to say it was totally a political dispute why we drag religion in it...if someone says Obma is best while other vote for McCain....its make no difference ..people have differnt thinkings..u cant put a lock on it...similarly if few says Abu Bakar(ra) was more perfect for Khilafat and others say no, Ali(ra) was the best choice..so what makes diffence ..nothing...differnet people have differnt political approach and tribal attachment and love...its doset make any religious differnce....but if someone says that Khilafat is a right of some dynasty and some tribe or some family...its against the ruling of Prophet(pbuh) who in all his life taught justice..fairness and equality within all muslims...examples when he denied Jaffar(ra) in Ghazva Mauta to lead and made Zaid bin Harsa(ra) its commander..refused to give a servant to Fatima(ra) after Badar, i think..and ordered Abu Bakr tpo lead prayers in last days of his life..means..he never gave preference of some tribe or family over others...

No one is against the importance of Ahle Bait...the virtues of one of he greatest sahabi Ali(ra)..and his family....but to say that its RIGHT for someone to rule ..its against Islam..Quran and Seerah of Prophet(ra)

I think...Ibn-e-Saba used the same technique to divide us over a political issue and made it a religious one..though Ali(ra) said it once about Ibne Saba ..that he is liar..if Prophet(pbuh) had said something about me..its my right to snatched Khilafat from Umar(ra) and Abu Bakr(ra)..i would not hava kep quiet...this shows that it was all done to divide us....

regards

Edited by ayesha khan

I mean to say it was totally a political dispute why we drag religion in it...if someone says Obma is best while other vote for McCain....its make no difference ..people have differnt thinkings..u cant put a lock on it...similarly if few says Abu Bakar(ra) was more perfect for Khilafat and others say no, Ali(ra) was the best choice..so what makes diffence ..nothing...differnet people have differnt political approach and tribal attachment and love...its doset make any religious differnce....but if someone says that Khilafat is a right of some dynasty and some tribe or some family...its against the ruling of Prophet(pbuh) who in all his life taught justice..fairness and equality within all muslims...examples when he denied Jaffar(ra) in Ghazva Mauta to lead and made Zaid bin Harsa(ra) its commander..refused to give a servant to Fatima(ra) after Badar, i think..and ordered Abu Bakr tpo lead prayers in last days of his life..means..he never gave preference of some tribe or family over others...

No one is against the importance of Ahle Bait...the virtues of one of he greatest sahabi Ali(ra)..and his family....but to say that its RIGHT for someone to rule ..its against Islam..Quran and Seerah of Prophet(ra)

I think...Ibn-e-Saba used the same technique to divide us over a political issue and made it a religious one..though Ali(ra) said it once about Ibne Saba ..that he is liar..if Prophet(pbuh) sdiffereeaid something about me..its my right to snatched Khilafat from Umar(ra) and Abu Bakr(ra)..i would not hava kep quiet...this shows that iw was all done to divide us....

regards

we shia consider it a major insult when sunni claim it was political only ,,since it was not ,,bec immamate is not just to lead politically it is also leader that has to carry on the RIGHT teachings of the prophet

since abu baker -omar othman trio did not do a good job at carrying in the true legacy of islam ,,which is a religious thing ,,,we can not follow them

if you think it is only politics,,then you were misinformed,,,.

allow us to give you the real picture...that started in the saqifa while the prophet was being buried.

sister ,,it is not political [power,,it is a much more serious issue than you think,,it is an issue that could teach you to lead a way the prophet saaw wanted you too or a way others lead you to believe is the right way when they were ignorant of what way to lead.

sum:sunni follow abu baker and omar in RELIGOUS MATTERS

we follow al el biet .

Edited by karbalah

for how many centuries we are fighting and how many centuries still to come....just click on the link below to see..what we are gaining by it...

http://ravi.lums.edu.pk/sabieh/shaheed.pdf

Writer:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234953274

Dear Ayesha , I didn't read the whole of your translations but your very first post that I am replying now is enough for me to realize the agony of your heart for our blood-shed history . I myself also feel sad to see what is happening to us . Most of the people from the Muslim comminity don't try to understand the way you are trying to feel ...

May Allah , the Almighty unite us under the umbrella of HIS only revealed word - the Quran .

Thanks.

I mean to say it was totally a political dispute why we drag religion in it...if someone says Obma is best while other vote for McCain....its make no difference ..people have differnt thinkings..u cant put a lock on it...similarly if few says Abu Bakar(ra) was more perfect for Khilafat and others say no, Ali(ra) was the best choice..so what makes diffence ..nothing...differnet people have differnt political approach and tribal attachment and love...its doset make any religious differnce.

We've never had any violant problems with those who would love or even exaggerate about Abu Bakr. History is evident enough. We laugh it up and let it slide.

We love Ali (as), we have our ideas, we stick to them. We talk about it. We tell those who may ask of us. But people have problems with that, just like the old times. You have to be blind not to notice these things. Especially when you're from Pakistan. Either that, or in your heart you're leaning towards the murderers of our people, like some certain individuals found here on SC.

Unlike Saudis who are backing and funding the plague of Wahabism with their petrodollar reserves, burning its fire high so all may know and might get attracted towards it, and to unleash a fiery river of lies and takfir for those who may not agree with them, in comparison we're not even spending a dime. Someone ultimately likes and sticks to Wahabism, more power to them, it doesn't upset us. And if someone comes to love Ali (as) instead of Abu Bakr, that should be fine to any peaceful people.

And even then none should have a problem, right? It doesn't actually hurt someone, right?

Wrong.

This is where the problem starts. A bunch of lunatics among the lovers of Abu Bakr and Uthman (Sipah Sahaba, Tanzeem Islami, Deobandis, Wahabies, Taliban, Al Quaida, etc.) pick up guns and start mass-murdering a peaceful group, of Shia faith. And then people like you start crying AND start calling it "Shia Sunni" violence. That's just ridiculous, for two reasons. One is that its actually a "Wahabi Shia" thing, with the Wahabrhas being the aggressors. So thats your first lie. I've literally read hundreds of articles from the non-Shia people that are actually much better than yours. Calling it a "Shia Sunni" thing has become a shameless, lying tradition, and you're simply following it.

Nevertheless, as pseudo-journalists, this is where you're supposed to boldly PUT YOUR FINGER and expose the reality, like a Muslim is supposed to, and not beat about the bush shedding tears or make hypocritical confusing and false statements to cover up the truth and please every group who may read your article, by evenly distributing the blame to everyone. Therefore I refuse to give you any words of praise that way. I would rather like to see justice, not politically correct bull[Edited Out]. But thats just me.

I understand LUMS can't possibly take the heat from the terrorists for writing the truth, pretty much no Non-Shia media source can, or you would join us in sacrificing our martyrdoms to the minions of Satan like we are. And you don't want that. You would rather mix lies with a pinch of truth in your publications. Then my honest suggestion is, naturally, that you avoid writing about such things altogether, that are and never have been the emphasis of your esteemed institution. Stick to writing about business administration and computer sciences, as LUMS is known to.

I'm deeply sorry if you do not like my tone but this is a serious matter for people who value truth and even now I'm not civilized enough to take politically correct prepostrous and blatant lies and exaggerations about our history too admirably. Regardless of whether a woman presents those lies (written by their role model).

Prophet(pbuh) never gave any preference to some over others..its against his rulings of justice and equality

Thats an example of your ignorance. Instead of making statements you don't know about, I recommend you read the Qur'an and you will find that indeed there is preference in Allah's view and it is for those who defend themselves against sin. Secondly, the five fingers of a hand are NOT equal either.

w/s

Edited by Ibrahim Nakhaee

(salam)

I could never figure out why people are soo scared to discuss what happened 1400 years ago? :unsure:

Are people hiding something ? :huh: ..Something big? :unsure: Like the fact that The Holy Prophet(saw) left a successor? :squeez: ..gasp (out of oxygen)

We've never had any violant problems with those who would love or even exaggerate about Abu Bakr. History is evident enough. We laugh it up and let it slide.

We love Ali , we have our ideas, we stick to them. We talk about it. We tell those who may ask of us. But people have problems with that, just like the old times. You have to be blind not to notice these things. Especially when you're from Pakistan. Either that, or in your heart you're leaning towards the murderers of our people, like some certain individuals found here on SC.

Unlike Saudis who are backing and funding the plague of Wahabism with their petrodollar reserves, burning its fire high so all may know and might get attracted towards it, and to unleash a fiery river of lies and takfir for those who may not agree with them, in comparison we're not even spending a dime. Someone ultimately likes and sticks to Wahabism, more power to them, it doesn't upset us. And if someone comes to love Ali instead of Abu Bakr, that should be fine to any peaceful people.

And even then none should have a problem, right? It doesn't actually hurt someone, right?

from Respected brother post...its seems that Naouzubillah we hate Ali(ra)..Ahle Bait...etc..BTW who told you that muslims and sunnis hate Ali(ra)..we alove all sahabas..all r great and respectful for us...BTW..Pakistan's 95% are non-wahabis..so comapring Saudia with pakistan is totally vague

from Respected brother post...its seems that Naouzubillah we hate Ali(ra)..Ahle Bait...etc..BTW who told you that muslims and sunnis hate Ali(ra)..we alove all sahabas..all r great and respectful for us...BTW..Pakistan's 95% are non-wahabis..so comapring Saudia with pakistan is totally vague

They know that, it's their hatred and bigotry speaking when they don't have much else...

Wrong.

This is where the problem starts. A bunch of lunatics among the lovers of Abu Bakr and Uthman (Sipah Sahaba, Tanzeem Islami, Deobandis, Wahabies, Taliban, Al Quaida, etc.) pick up guns and start mass-murdering a peaceful group, of Shia faith. And then people like you start crying AND start calling it "Shia Sunni" violence. That's just ridiculous, for two reasons. One is that its actually a "Wahabi Shia" thing, with the Wahabrhas being the aggressors. So thats your first lie. I've literally read hundreds of articles from the non-Shia people that are actually much better than yours. Calling it a "Shia Sunni" thing has become a shameless, lying tradition, and you're simply following it.

Nevertheless, as pseudo-journalists, this is where you're supposed to boldly PUT YOUR FINGER and expose the reality, like a Muslim is supposed to, and not beat about the bush shedding tears or make hypocritical confusing and false statements to cover up the truth and please every group who may read your article, by evenly distributing the blame to everyone. Therefore I refuse to give you any words of praise that way. I would rather like to see justice, not politically correct bull[Edited Out]. But thats just me.

I understand LUMS can't possibly take the heat from the terrorists for writing the truth, pretty much no Non-Shia media source can, or you would join us in sacrificing our martyrdoms to the minions of Satan like we are. And you don't want that. You would rather mix lies with a pinch of truth in your publications. Then my honest suggestion is, naturally, that you avoid writing about such things altogether, that are and never have been the emphasis of your esteemed institution. Stick to writing about business administration and computer sciences, as LUMS is known to.

Just to clarify that only one mad fanatic group, Laskara-i-Jhangvi kill innocent shias..in mosques etc .this group is the sub organization of Sipahe Sahaba....thisLaskar is also involved in killing sunnis innocent in suicidal attacks..examples...bomb blast at Karachi Brelvi 12 Rabiulawal procession.killing 60..Lahore FIA buliding suicidal attck killing 34...Bhakkhar suicidal attck killing 28..etc etc..most of suicidal attcks on armed forces is carried out by or with the help of this group specially in Punjab where they have roots...

Other than that...there is no violence..killings...guns..hatred..in Pakistani Civil Society..in my neighbourhood in Lahore...there are 3 houses of shias...one house is just front of my house..we have very good relations....when i was sick..both of uncle and aunti came to see me...we also go to thier house in any sad moment or wedding etc...shias are at top most business groups..media..universities...no one discriminate....not even bother about these things ...if some fanatics of wahabism do all that..why to blame all sunni muslims....

They know that, it's their hatred and bigotry speaking when they don't have much else...

O bhai...we love Ali(ra)....he is the lion of God..one of the graetest sahabi of Prophet(pbuh)...one of the greatest scholar of Quran and Fiqah..many Fiqah problems solved by him...Umar(ra) used to prefer his Fiqah advice over all other sahabs..it was Ali(ra)'s advice upon which Umar(ra) ordered 80 lashes over drinking...it was on Ali(ra) advice..Umar(ra) not went for the battle of qadsia...we all know the hadees of prophet(pbuh) ..only a Munafiq harte Ali(ra)..plz...dont pass such judgemental statements...,i request you

ALL were not great even in ur books sister

al_farooq_p4012.jpg

may be both of sahabas(ra) did this to prevent ummah from Fitna and division at Maulan Shibli himself stated at the top of the page... that Umar(ra) prevented this news as there were large number of Munafiqeen in Medina...which can divide the muslims and tribal fight might be seen in this critical moment..just as in Battle of Uhad..when Kuffar shouted we have killied Prophet(pbuh)..many sahabas laid down thier swords..and said..now whats the purpose of fight in desperation and kuffar easily martyrd those desperaed sahabas....its not good to put false blames..without knowing the inner intentions....secondly...you have not provided the nest page of this book...whrer Shibli have raised 4 questions in he end..i will request you to provide page 41 also ..so that whole picture will be more clear and bright..thanks

may be both of sahabas(ra) did this to prevent ummah from Fitna and division at Maulan Shibli himself stated at the top of the page... that Umar(ra) prevented this news as there were large number of Munafiqeen in Medina...which can divide the muslims and tribal fight might be seen in this critical moment..just as in Battle of Uhad..when Kuffar shouted we have killied Prophet(pbuh)..many sahabas laid down thier swords..and said..now whats the purpose of fight in desperation and kuffar easily martyrd those desperaed sahabas....its not good to put false blames..without knowing the inner intentions....secondly...you have not provided the nest page of this book...whrer Shibli have raised 4 questions in he end..i will request you to provide page 41 also ..so that whole picture will be more clear and bright..thanks

i m sorry sis ?

Shibli momani stated MUNFIQEEN not KAFIR nor NON MUSLIMS

wud u lyk 2 tell me name of any munafiq ? by sunni books

OK just tell me what is the sgin of a momin? should we close our eyes ?

for your further help

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/saqifa/en/chap1.php

it is the very very clear truth tht The Saqifa meeting was given preference to the Prophet (saaws)'s funeral.

Edited by khaibershikan

may be both of sahabas(ra) did this to prevent ummah from Fitna and division at Maulan Shibli himself stated at the top of the page... that Umar(ra) prevented this news as there were large number of Munafiqeen in Medina...

Do you have the book, I just flipped through it - these people stoop so low to make arguements, completely ripping the text out of context :(

i m sorry sis ?

Shibli momani stated MUNFIQEEN not KAFIR nor NON MUSLIMS

wud u lyk 2 tell me name of any munafiq ? by sunni books

OK just tell me what is the sgin of a momin? should we close our eyes ?

for your further help

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/saqifa/en/chap1.php

it is the very very clear truth tht The Saqifa meeting was given preference to the Prophet (saaws)'s funeral.

like Abdullah Ibne Ubai, but he was already died in Prophet(pbuh) life...his 300 companions who refused to go with Prophet(pbuh) and sahabas in Battle of Uhad..all they were Munafiq....so to prevent islam in such a critical situation ...to prevent Islam and Muslim empire of Medina..if they did that..wits not good to blame them as thier intentions were good..and Prophet(pbuh) says...all deeds depend upon 'Niyya'

Edited by ayesha khan

Do you have the book, I just flipped through it - these people stoop so low to make arguements, completely ripping the text out of context :(

no..but copy pasting only 1 page is means out of context..and you cannot expect from historian like Shibli Naumani of Azamgarh,UP,India to state any incident without going into its microscopic details..thats why he raised 4 questions at end...i request u to provide me these 4 answers also..so that whole scenario is understanable...

BTW, Shibli one page cannot overshadow the whole Book.....Al-Farooq is considered as one of the best book on Umar(ra) in 1400 years...this Master Piece is taken as refence even by islam strongest critics of West....its language..details...his magical 10.5 years of his administration..his justice...making the 2000 years old empires and super powers like Persian Empire and Roman as dustbin of history....and the pen of Shibli Naumani..makes this book master blaster on this great man....you deny hundreds of pages and copy pasted only 1....this is not fair..my dear brother... :)