Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
MohammadMufti

Imaams Forbid Nikah Al Mutah

Rate this topic

Aslam Alikum,

I don't know why people are against shias. I mean for others you guys pull out few thousand books which no one can get hold of which is narrated by some next people on some next level of understanding and point of view. We just follow one simple thing. Prophet said follow Quran and Ahul Bayt. Sunnah was living with Ahul Bayt yes Prophet lived at home. Letting Ahul Bayt sleep in his place. Letting Ahul Bayt win khabir (come on you think it was Hazrat Ali (as)? It was the will of Allah that he wins something as such). You people are jokers. I want to be friends with you all specially the ones in arabs because you guys are mega rich and well I am your best friend so leave everything to me when you go please thank you :blush:

Last time I tried strawberry milkshake at XFC is was thick but now I realise some people's brains are even thicker. Forget everything and think about basics. 2+2 is 4 correct? In the past Prophets (as) have past away leaving everything to their family. Why not this one? Some thing so clear? Orange juice appears to be clearer to some people than to understand that if a man dies and his friends are not there to burry him then they don't really care about the man. Now Aisha well listen to this. In relation Hazrat Fatimah Zehra she can be said to be step daughter of Aisha therefore step granddaughter of Abu bakr. Amazing how they weren't invited at her burrial either. So much love eh? Some thing so clear :o I know you guys are going to pull out some next books to cuss me saying these are your own books and you know what I couldn't care less about anything, all I know is Prophet said Quran and Ahul Bayt. Now Sunnah ok. Not many camel down M25 don't know why anyhow who can deny Prophet (saw) use to say Aslam Alikum at Hazrat Fatimah Zehra (as)'s door. Was that sunnah followed by the 3 caliphs :o LOL!!! Man I swear this is fun. Ok listen to this one right, what kind of a person would let his friends be accepted before his family? You answer is your faith. What kind of a person would say forget my cousin who I bought up, mentored, taught how to engage in battle, planned wars would say listen man I got this old man who hasn't got much experience in battle, hasn't really been mentored by me directly but hey lets make him the leader of the whole Ummah. Dude they don't even do this stuff is star wars what are you on about. It's always the twelvers they cuss don't they. Funny how Allah allowed the Propet (saw) to marry multiple times after passing of Hazrat Khatija (as) rather than in her life time even though old men and women were first to convert (therefore ladies needed men who were Muslim). Year of mourning. One year he (saw) was upset over passing of his uncle (as) and his wife (as). Yeh the wife sunnis never mention. She (as) bore him (saw) one child (as) who is the mother of all syeds today and funny how sunnis call someone who never held kids mother of momins. I just cannot wait to see your faces up there even if I have to wait few billion years. Time is irrelevant. Islam is a peaceful religion and is very simple. Things can get as complicated as you make them. That is why we have Imams (as) who understand that. Funny I read somewhere Prophet (saw) said there will be twelve successors after him and funny how we are called twelvers and people always try to prove we are wrong. Against Chicken fillet burger would help.

Love and respect for broken hearts

Aslam Alikum and for the first time on this forum YA ALI!!

Case dismissed ;)

:lol: :lol: YA ALI YA ALI

You have failed to establish that brother Mohammad is a Nasibi. Does quoting an anti-Mut'ah hadith make one a Nasibi? That is the first issue. The second one is that I think that you are underestimating the brother, since I think it wouldn't make sense for someone to quote a site called ISMAILI.NET without knowing that they are Ismailis. =/

Jazak Allah khair for your sincerity brother. I do agree that they do have narrations that condemn Mut'ah and others that show that it is permissible. The issue here is finding out which view is the correct one.

From Bab Ikhtilaf Al-Hadith in Al-Kafi, we find this narration:

ÃÍãÏ Èä ÅÏÑíÓ¡ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ÚÈÏÇáÌÈÇÑ¡ Úä ÇáÍÓä Èä Úáí¡ Úä ËÚáÈÉ Èä ãíãæä¡ Úä ÒÑÇÑÉ Èä ÃÚíä¡ Úä ÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: ÓÃáÊå Úä ãÓÃáÉ ÝÃÌÇÈäí Ëã ÌÇÁ å ÑÌá ÝÓÃáå ÚäåÇ ÝÃÌÇÈå ÈÎáÇÝ ãÇ ÃÌÇÈäí¡ Ëã ÌÇÁ ÑÌá ÂÎÑ ÝÃÌÇÈå ÈÎáÇÝ ãÇ ÃÌÇÈäí æÃÌÇÈ ÕÇÍÈí¡ ÝáãÇ ÎÑÌ ÇáÑÌáÇä ÞáÊ: íÇ ÇÈä ÑÓæá Çááå ÑÌáÇä ãä Çåá ÇáÚÑÇÞ ãä ÔíÚÊßã ÞÏãÇ íÓÃáÇä ÝÃÌÈÊ ßá æÇÍÏ ãäåãÇ ÈÛíÑ ãÇ ÃÌÈÊ Èå ÕÇÍÈå¿ ÝÞÇá: íÇ ÒÑÇÑÉ ! Åä åÐÇ ÎíÑ áäÇ æÃÈÞì áäÇ æáßä æáæ ÇÌÊãÚÊã Úáì ÃãÑ æÇÍÏ áÕÏÞßã ÇáäÇÓ ÚáíäÇ æáßÇä ÃÞá áÈÞÇÆäÇ æÈÞÇÆßã.

So basically, Abi Ja'afar was caught giving three different answers to people from his sect and says that this is for the benefit of his sect and they wouldn't survive if they didn't do things in this manner.

Al-Majlisi says: "Muwathaq kal Saheeh!"

So once again, we face the problem of figuring out which fatwa is the correct one. As I have said earlier in post #3, I believe that desires play a major role in choosing what is halal and what is haram, which is why mut'ah is so... halal.

I still don't get this hadith.

Ja'afar al-Sadiq gave three different answers for the same question and when the narrator asked him about it and said these men are from your Shia from Iraq and you gave them different answers he said it is better for us, because if you all agreed on one thing people would believe you more than us and it would threaten our and your existence? What was this mysterious question?

sunnis think that muta is widespread ive never met a shia girl to date that will do muta. Although its halal it rarely hapens. Unless u lucky and get a 65 year old lady with no teeth.

Edited by inshaAllah

Mr/Mrs ImamAliWabas

If you can't form a sentence without having to insult someone or attempt to belittle them by calling them a "stupid sunni" - it's probably better for you and others that you stop talking/typing all together.

Becuase you are not benefiting your self/soul and are not adding anything of any worth to this thread.

Kind regards,

Mr/Mrs ImamAliWabas

If you can't form a sentence without having to insult someone or attempt to belittle them by calling them a "stupid sunni" - it's probably better for you and others that you stop talking/typing all together.

Becuase you are not benefiting your self/soul and are not adding anything of any worth to this thread.

Kind regards,

You know im one of the moderates on this forum i actually advocate sunni shia unity so i guess you havent seen the extremists comments yet. i apolagise if ive offend you mr sunni.

Hz Abdullah ibn Abbas (ra) believed that Muta was halaal, and he held this opinion till he died. However, the consensus of the companions which is binding on sunnis says its haraam. For the 12rs the consensus of the companions is not binding on them.

Hz Abdullah ibn Abbas (ra) believed that Muta was halaal, and he held this opinion till he died. However, the consensus of the companions which is binding on sunnis says its haraam. For the 12rs the consensus of the companions is not binding on them.

If Ibn `Abbas believed in its being halal, as did Ibn Mas`ud and Jabir b. `Abdullah apparently (and Imam `Ali (as) of course), how then would one say there was a consensus of the companions?

As to that hadith, Madelung says it can be found in the Amali Ahmad b.`Isa al-Muradi with the isnad of `Abbad b. Ya`qun from Ibn al-Isbihani. (I don't know who these people are). He says Nu`man almost certainly took the narration (and the other one mentioned above it) from the kutub of Ibn Sallam, whom he says is unknown (though his work is clearly Zaydi). So we have a solitary hadith, coming from an unknown source in a Zaydi book, the Zaydis who neither believe in mut`a _nor_ the Imamate of Imam Sadiq (as)!

I can recognized the first narrator Abbad bin Yaqun. He is well know Rafidi, but a reliable one. Both Sunnis and shias have taken narrations from him.

If Ibn `Abbas believed in its being halal, as did Ibn Mas`ud and Jabir b. `Abdullah apparently (and Imam `Ali (as) of course), how then would one say there was a consensus of the companions?

That's the problem. With Imam Ali (as) there is difference. Sunnis, Zaydis, Ismailis have narration through him saying it was forbidden later. However, 12rs say its haraam. The Mutazillah and Ibadis believe its haraam too.

I can recognized the first narrator Abbad bin Yaqun. He is well know Rafidi, but a reliable one. Both Sunnis and shias have taken narrations from him.

He was Aami not Rafidi a/c to Allama Hilli (ar) . . .

ÚÈÇÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ ÇáÑæÇÌäí ÈÇáÑÇÁ æÇáÌíã æÇáäæä æÇáíÇÁ ÇÎíÑÇ ÚÇãí ÇáãÐåÈ

w/s

I think its ironic that they're quoting Qadi Noman, someone who used to be Sunni but became Ismaili:

˜Çä ãÇá˜یÇ ÝÇÑÊÏ Çáی ãÐåÈ ÇáÈÇØäیÉ- ÐåÈی¡ ÓیÑ ÇÚáÇã ÇáäÈáÇÁ¡ 12: 284

˜Çä ãÇá˜یøÇð Ëãø ÊÍæøá ÇãÇãیøÇð - ÇÈä ÍÌÑ¡ áÓÇä ÇáãیÒÇä¡ 6: 201

He was Aami not Rafidi a/c to Allama Hilli (ar) . . .

ÚÈÇÏ Èä íÚÞæÈ ÇáÑæÇÌäí ÈÇáÑÇÁ æÇáÌíã æÇáäæä æÇáíÇÁ ÇÎíÑÇ ÚÇãí ÇáãÐåÈ

w/s

What's an Aami ?

Abbad b. Ya'qub al-Rawajini (died 250 AH)

His Ahadith can be found in the following books:

1. Sahih Bukhari [kitab al-tawhid]

2. Sahih al-Tirmidhi [kitab al-manaqib]

3. Sunan Ibn Majah [kitab ma ja' fi al-jana'iz]

Ibne Hajar Asqalani is one of the most learned Ulama in Ahle-Sunnah history. Even Salafies and Deobandies accept him as authentic without any question. Let's see what he has to say about him.

He was a trustworthy Rafidi and his hadith is in (Sahih of) al-Bukhari

Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalani, Taqrib al-Tahdhib, under "'Abbad b. Ya'qub al-Rawajani"

Ibne Hajar al-Asqalani continues about him with the following words:

Abu Hatim said: He was a shaykh, reliable. Ibn 'Adi said: He used to denounce the Salaf. In him was extremism of Shi'ism. Salih b. Muhammad said: He used to denounce 'Uthman. I heard him saying, "Allah is more just than that he would admit Talhah and al-Zubayr into heaven after they paid allegiance to 'Ali and then fought him." Ibn Hibban said: He was a Rafidi inviting (others to his belief). He narrated this hadith …, "If you see Mu'awiyah on my pulpit, kill him!"

Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalani, Tahdhib al-Tahdhib, under "'Abbad b. Ya'qub al-Rawajani"

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/cur...ba/en/chap6.php

You know im one of the moderates on this forum i actually advocate sunni shia unity so i guess you havent seen the extremists comments yet. i apolagise if ive offend you mr sunni.

He's actually very shia.....and just doesn't feel the need to rub it in everyones faces as majority of people like to do to prove something here!

get me

Wu TANG KILLA BEES on the swarm!! hehehehe

walaikum salam