Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zainabia

Tehrif In Quran Translation By Salafies

Rate this topic

I am done with you on this issue so instead of further addressing me i suggest you start answering all those question which have been convienently ignored.

You mean like the list of ten Salafees that the topic starter failed to link with Salafism (or some with Islam) and by thus destroyed the whole point of the thread? The only convenient thing about the thread is the incompetence of the topic starter... and you for that matter. Go find me something else to respond to.

You mean like the list of ten Salafees that the topic starter failed to link with Salafism (or some with Islam) and by thus destroyed the whole point of the thread? The only convenient thing about the thread is the incompetence of the topic starter... and you for that matter. Go find me something else to respond to.

By God, you people are on run and will keep on running till near Qiyammah when Mahdi comes and you have then even no run more. Insha-Allah.

And after reading your lame excuse I remember that even Satan Iblees also came up with such lame excuse that he was "Afdhal" as he was made up of fire. (Actually Satan Iblees had better excuse than what you are offering here).

Mr. Farid, this is a honest question. Please, do not ignore it. Do you think tawassul is evil? Your scholars have declared it to be shirk. I need your honest opinion, PLEASE.

This thread ought to be one of the most ridiculous ones ever. Paranoid conspiracy theory at its best that even turns non-muslims into "Salafis".

I have news for you, zainabia. Even your own scholars admit that it is valid to interpret the verse to mean that those who are called upon by the polytheists (namely prophets, angels, jinn) they themselves compete against each other in seeking the pleasure of Allah ta'ala.

For instance, here is what At-Tabrassi says in his tafsir:

Ãæ Öãä * (íÈÊÛæä) * ãÚäì íÍÑÕæä¡ Ãí: íÍÑÕæä Ãíåã íßæä ÃÞÑÈ Åáì Çááå¡ æÐáß ÈÃä íÒíÏæÇ Ýí ÇáØÇÚÉ æÇáÎíÑ

Go ahead to translate it on your own so that you don't accuse me of a false translation.

But lemme guess, At-Tabrassi was an undercover salafi trying to confuse the poor shia?

Edited by Muhawir

This thread ought to be one of the most ridiculous ones ever. Paranoid conspiracy theory at its best that even turns non-muslims into "Salafis".

Muwahir, you could weep and cry as much as you would like, but the PROVEN FACT is this that Salafi Saudi published Qurans in ALL Languages made this Tehrif in the Translation. How many proofs have you brought up till now (after 3 pages of discussions) that Salafies have not done this Tehrif?...... (not a single proof, but hiding before translations of others Qadiyanies/Hadith-Rejectors etc.). Indeed Salafies are one of the unshameful creatures of universe.

And I already made it clear in my previous posts:

• 70% of English Translators have made a Blunder and distorted the Translation to Prove that higher Ranked Prophets/Angels are not "Wasilah" but only the good Actions are Wasilah.
    How came such huge Number of Translators made mistake in translating this simple part of verse of Çیªã ÇÞÑÈ ? Please think about it.
  • And all these Translators (who made mistake), they have one thing in common i.e. "All of Then Unanimously are against Wasilah and Tawassul, Shafa'at" (This group includes Salafies, Deobandies, Qadianies who also follow Salafi path in Aqaeed about Wasilah, Hadith Rejectionists, and so called Modern Muslim Movements who also are against Wasilah and follow Salafi Path).
  • And Hundred Million Question: How come all these plenty of Translators (who made mistake in Verse of Wasilah 17:57),.... All of them Unanimously were able to translate correctly same Çیªã ÇÞÑÈ correctly at other place in Quran 4:11?
    Are you able to see the Salafi/Anti Wasilah parties conspiracies here?

/////////////////////////

By Muhawir:

I have news for you, zainabia. Even your own scholars admit that it is valid to interpret the verse to mean that those who are called upon by the polytheists (namely prophets, angels, jinn) they themselves compete against each other in seeking the pleasure of Allah ta'ala.

For instance, here is what At-Tabrassi says in his tafsir:

Ãæ Öãä * (íÈÊÛæä) * ãÚäì íÍÑÕæä¡ Ãí: íÍÑÕæä Ãíåã íßæä ÃÞÑÈ Åáì Çááå¡ æÐáß ÈÃä íÒíÏæÇ Ýí ÇáØÇÚÉ æÇáÎíÑ

Go ahead to translate it on your own so that you don't accuse me of a false translation.

But lemme guess, At-Tabrassi was an undercover salafi trying to confuse the poor shia?

Kadhaab???

Provide us with the link where al-Tabrassin in his Tafsir-ul-Biyaan says these words (as you have accused him off) :"Ãæ Öãä * (íÈÊÛæä) * ãÚäì íÍÑÕæä¡ Ãí: íÍÑÕæä Ãíåã íßæä ÃÞÑÈ Åáì Çááå¡ æÐáß ÈÃä íÒíÏæÇ Ýí ÇáØÇÚÉ æÇáÎíÑ

"

This statement is no-where to be found in Tafsir of at-Tabarassi.

//////////////////////////

Here is what at-Tabarassi wrote:

In Majma' al-Bayan, Tabrisi,Vol. 6, p. 650:

æ ÇáÎÈÑ Þæáå « ÃÞÑÈ » æ íßæä ãÚäÇå íäÙÑæä Ãíåã ÃÞÑÈ Åáíå ÝíÊæÓáæä Èå æ ÇáÌãáÉ ãÊÚáÞÉ ÈíäÙÑæä ÇáãÖãÑÉ æ íÌæÒ Ãä íßæä Ãíåã ÃÞÑÈ ÈÏáÇ ãä ÇáæÇæ Ýí íÈÊÛæä .

"His statement "aqrab" means that they [the people who are prayed to] are themselves look to see who is closest to Allah, and then using him as an intermediary....

Link: http://www.islamkutuphanesi.com/arabic_ara.../6/index10.html

Ok, I give you advantage of doubt as you also say "La Illaha Illalah" ...... and it may be you are not a "Kadhaab", but making a mistake here. In any case, you should do the "Tauba" and may Allah (swt) forgive you for your mistake. Amin.

Edited by zainabia

(salam)

There is no such thing as a translation of the Qur'an; what we do have are translations of the meanings of the Qur'an. So, coincidentally, people will translate based on their interpretation of the verse, because a 100% translation is impossible.

Congratulations zainabia for having blind fans who would even jump onto a sinking ship for you. Online matam, I suppose.

Even if we discount majority of her points some still do stick. Farid made a point of skirting around the issue and now you are doing the very same.

Ignore the ones that dont apply and respond to the ones that actually do, Would that work for you?

well, truth is this one line quote from At-Tabrassi completely annihilates the whole argument and reduces it to pieces. Why should I bother reading (let alone refuting) every single point of a stupid conspiracy theory after that?