Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zainabia

Tehrif In Quran Translation By Salafies

Rate this topic

Farid claims not to know Arabic grammar, while he lives in an Arab country!

There is no shame in admitting ignorance. I didn't not say that I don't know Arabic grammar. I said that I am not an expert on the subject and I'm not qualified to give an answer. You, on the other hand, claim to be a master of hadith, when it is clear in reality that you are learning the rules as we go along. That is what is truly shameful.

There is no shame in admitting ignorance. I didn't not say that I don't know Arabic grammar. I said that I am not an expert on the subject and I'm not qualified to give an answer. You, on the other hand, claim to be a master of hadith, when it is clear in reality that you are learning the rules as we go along. That is what is truly shameful.

Could you pls show me a quotation evidencing that? Otherwise, that confirms your status as a clean liar.

But, sorry for this: WHY IS THIS SIMPLE RULE SO DIFFICULT THAT WE NEED A PROFESSOR OF ARABIC TO UNDERSTAND IT?

Otherwise, that confirms your status as a clean liar

Absolutely, he is that :D But i think he is a dutty dutty liar who gave me Zero ratings in my profile along with other salafis who frequent the forum ..

Fear Allah ya salafs ya!

Could you pls show me a quotation evidencing that? Otherwise, that confirms your status as a clean liar.

Oh, you deny that you dismissed the work of scholars like Al-Bayhaqi and Al-Khatib as nonsense? Doesn't that make you more credible than them when it comes to authenticating hadiths?

Oh, you deny that you dismissed the work of scholars like Al-Bayhaqi and Al-Khatib as nonsense? Doesn't that make you more credible than them when it comes to authenticating hadiths?

You too have dismissed authentications by several high-ranking Sunni hadithists. Should I take that as a claim of superiority over them? As you can see, it is utter nonsense!

Just re-read your post and bring an answer:

You, on the other hand, claim to be a master of hadith, when it is clear in reality that you are learning the rules as we go along.

Show me where I ever claimed to be a master of hadith!

You too have dismissed authentications by several high-ranking Sunni hadithists. Should I take that as a claim of superiority over them? As you can see, it is utter nonsense!

I have dismissed authentication by a scholar where there is a difference of opinion upon a certain hadith. You, on the other hand, without access to the books of tareekh, have claimed that a hadith is marfoo' when it is in fact munqati'. You didn't have any real argument so you just dismissed their claims as nonsense. How can you compare my stance with yours?

In any case, what I really meant is that you act like a master of hadith, even though you haven't claimed it. I am at fault here for choosing the wrong words.

Edited by AbuAbdulla Farid AlSalafi

I have dismissed authentication by a scholar where there is a difference of opinion upon a certain hadith. You, on the other hand, without access to the books of tareekh, have claimed that a hadith is marfoo' when it is in fact munqati'. You didn't have any real argument so you just dismissed their claims as nonsense. How can you compare my stance with yours?

That doesn't look like what I asked for.

Here is link to a very simple, very easy basic Arabic Grammar for English Speaking people.

http://arabic.tripod.com/

And here is Lesson for "Noun Sentences/Sentences without verbs" [as we have discussed in this Thread and Mr. FArid Salafi denied to know this simple Arabic Grammar rule to defend the Tehrif by his Salafi Ulama]

http://arabic.tripod.com/AmIsAreSentences.htm

Just read it, and also few next chapters too and then no Salafi Alim/Translator could deceive you by making Tehrif in translations of Quran in order to make it according to their Batil Aqeedah. Insha-Allah.

Was Salam.

I feel sorry for you.. you come on here with hope and you get all these people mouthing off to you.. I respect you for not making a thread directed towards shias with every swear word in the english language.

I feel even more sorrier for you. You are a Shia yet you still dont know the difference between Haq and Baatil.

I feel even more sorrier for you. You are a Shia yet you still dont know the difference between Haq and Baatil.

Haq and Baatil have nothing to do with manners. This is the issue with many here on these forums. They think this is a game and would rather insult their opponent instead of having a sincere discussion. It is needless to say that many of your brethren have issues with that type of attitude.

...and thanks for the kind words ShiaSoldier.

Haq and Baatil have nothing to do with manners. This is the issue with many here on these forums. They think this is a game and would rather insult their opponent instead of having a sincere discussion. It is needless to say that many of your brethren have issues with that type of attitude.

...and thanks for the kind words ShiaSoldier.

How about you start with the goodwill and have your scholars/book stop the assault on our Prophet (Saww) and his family. Have your scholar stop the assault on Shias. Have your scholars stop the assault on innocent human civilization then come back here and give all the pretty speeches on manners and Islam as you wish.

How about you start with the goodwill and have your scholars/book stop the assault on our Prophet (Saww) and his family. Have your scholar stop the assault on Shias. Have your scholars stop the assault on innocent human civilization then come back here and give all the pretty speeches on manners and Islam as you wish.

So belonging to a school of thought makes me fair game for insults? It seems as though you would rather look at me as a minion of evil than a lost individual. You appear to do this for no other reason than to dehumanize your "foes".

So belonging to a school of thought makes me fair game for insults? It seems as though you would rather look at me as a minion of evil than a lost individual. You appear to do this for no other reason than to dehumanize your "foes".

Not as a member but a person who conformed and adapted the very same view. I cannot call you a lost soul as you are very well versed in both history and usool of Islam. You still made the choice to go along with the very people who pass off these judgement, in other words you are a minion of evil by your own free will.

I am not trying to dehumaize you but instead making sure other see through your phony cheap act.

I dont wish to hijack this thread so i am done with this. please continue.

Not as a member but a person who conformed and adapted the very same view. I cannot call you a lost soul as you are very well versed in both history and usool of Islam.

Actually, I would like to say I'm flattered that you'd think that I'm well versed on those subjects, but I'm really just a beginner. I've been a Salafi for a year and a half to two years and I'm not really that hardcore either.

I am not trying to dehumaize you but instead making sure other see through your phony cheap act.

I dont wish to hijack this thread so i am done with this. please continue.

Well, if you would like to expose my "phony cheap act" then I suggest that you do so in another thread dedicated to me being two-faced. If you are unable to do this, then I would like you to take that back and admit that it was your bias that caused you to accuse me of such a thing.