Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sayed_Amir

The Big Conspiracy

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dear brothers and sisters I opened this thread because there's warning issues that are going to happen in the Usa. If you don't believe me or laugh for me, I don't mind. Also I want to warn all muslim brothers and sisters around the Usa, Canada and Mexico. If the following things that I will tell won't happen then I won't post anymore in shiachat. This might sounds ridiculous but that's the reason why I want to keep my word. I'm not going to explain everything about this conspiracy in detail because it take so much time. If you want to know more about it you can do research. Let's begin.

New World Order

There's a group in this world which is called Masons. Their aim is to establish New World Order, where they will rule the whole world. Adolf Hitler tried same thing in World War 2 but he failed. George Bush is one of the top members of this group and so was his father senior George Bush. In order that they can implement this NWO, they have planned whole things but they aren't as stupid as you might think. They have been developing technologies that you have never heared or never thought to be possible. Let me show first video as a proof of this New World Order.

Speech of senior Bush about NWO -

This NWO have been planned long time ago. Nowadays you can see some of the signs of these things, for example economy crisis, soon declaration of martial law and World War 3. This NWO is much worse than you might think. First of all everything "good" thing that senior Bush said in that video is bulls**t. In this New World Order first thing what they will do is to "clean" up all the american citizens that are against them. Now this Us country where you live is all most gone. New and much worser are coming, with no offence.

Economy Crisis

If you have been looking for news about the economy crisis nowadays then you know the situation at this moment. This economy crisis was all planned and this total crisis will happen. Yesterday (09/29/2008) congress was voting for resuce plan. Surprise surprise the total votes were agains the rescue plan. Many of members were so confused about the final result and they even started to ask from each other that what you voted for? Here's a video:

Congress voting for bail out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5HoVJiqN4

Because this rescue plan have failed this will affect on global economy. Later or sooner US economy will totally collapse. The result of this collpase will lead to the Union of Norther America and new currency will emerge after dollar collapses. This new currency is called Amero but there's more things about this issue explained below. After this economy start to collapse more and more there will be also declaration of martial law and later on there will propably be Civil War, because food, oil and electronic prices will rise to sky.

Declaration of Martial Law in the beginning of October 2008

Declaration of Martial Law will happen in the beginning of october 2008 according to following video:

Martial Law in news[/ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYxTzDFofZQ

Declaration of Martial Law in Congress - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7B4laX1E70

Everyone citizenship of us who acts against the government will be killed. There are lot of concentration camps been build by FEMA. If you want to find out more information about this martial law, you can go to google.com and write "Operation Garden Plot" and/or "REX84". Here is one video that will show you some proofs:

FEMA concentration camps -

World War 3 against Iran, Russia and China

Us have also planned a World War 3 as you have been or heared some times. This is continuesly discussed topic and this is not secret anymore. Now there's not question about will us attack on Iran, rather when they will attack Iran. As you have also seen that us military soldiers have been in many countries, now especially around the Iran. At moment they are sending all the time USS carriers in Gulf. This is done because they want to make a surround attack to Iran. That won't be wise move because Iran have also good relationships with other countries like Russia, China and Venezuela. This attack belongs also to those damn Masons plan of New World Order.

As you also know that in this world war there won't be used any kind of "small" weapons but rather nuclear bombs. According to some sources US have planned to do next terrorist attack, some of them are saying that new 9/11 terror attack will happen and others are saying that US will bomb Washington DC with Nuclear Bomb in order to get a reason to attack Iran.

All the speechs that Bush have been continuesly saying about Iran's nuclear power program is also fraud. Iran enrichment uranium level now is about 3.7-4.0% and in order to make a nuclear bomb it is required at least of 95.0-97.0% enriched uranium level. Current enrichment uranium level is according to IAEA source.

Union of North America and new currency Amero

Now what about this UNA and new currency? Well this is going to be established all the time. The establishing of this new UNA have begun last year when Bush signed contract with Canada and Mexico without congress to know about this thing that America, Canada and Mexico will be united and to become one new nation. The reason for taking Canada and Mexico with this union is following:

1. Canada, America and Mexico consist from one continent; North America.

2. Canada will join because of it's natural resource

3. Mexico will join because of it's cheap labour

New currency will emege because the dollar will collapse. This currency is named as Amero. According to some sources, this currency will be used in 2010. Here is the picture of Amero

amero.jpg

If there's anything that I can help you please tell me. If you don't believe these things please do research and you will see what is really going on.

(salam)

America is their stage...

Bush, Blair, the Queen, Rudd etc are their puppets...

Satan is their Lord...

New World Order is their goal...

The Illuminati OWN (NWO flipped backwards) us, they are here, right under our noses, yet we're asleep..

They are working day & night while we run after the dollar to pay our loans/mortgages/finances/expenses...

May Allah(swt) protect us!

Regards,

Kumail

Edited by kumail

(salam)

America is their stage...

Bush, Blair, the Queen, Rudd etc are their puppets...

Satan is their Lord...

New World Order is their goal...

The Illuminati OWN (NWO flipped backwards) us, they are here, right under our noses, yet we're asleep..

They are working day & night while we run after the dollar to pay our loans/mortgages/finances/expenses...

May Allah(swt) protect us!

Regards,

Kumail

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you brother. You said it and that's the truth :)

There is nothing that irritates me more than these conspiracy theories.

New World Order

There's a group in this world which is called Masons. Their aim is to establish New World Order, where they will rule the whole world. Adolf Hitler tried same thing in World War 2 but he failed. George Bush is one of the top members of this group and so was his father senior George Bush. In order that they can implement this NWO, they have planned whole things but they aren't as stupid as you might think.

No, they are far stupider. The Masons are nothing more than a cult of fanatic idiots, and the only significance they mandate is their quirky tendency to hold weird ceremonies, engage is weird rituals, and dress up in weird clothes. They attempt to remain secretive, which is the only reason people are interested in them. Because the reality is that they are nothing more than a cult of fanatic idiots who like to dress up, people look for deeper explanations as to their motives and actions, which is where the conspiracy theories prop up from.

This is classic human nature. Since people don't have explanations for everything, they accept rational arguments for the things that not explainable, and they fabricate fantasies to explain everything else.

They have been developing technologies that you have never heared or never thought to be possible.

Aaah, splendid. So the masons are super-scientists, the likes of whom are found nowhere else in the world. Great. Could you please provide examples of the of these super-technologies that the masons have developed?

Let me show first video as a proof of this New World Order.

Speech of senior Bush about NWO -

What exactly is this supposed to "prove"?

This NWO have been planned long time ago. Nowadays you can see some of the signs of these things, for example economy crisis, soon declaration of martial law and World War 3. This NWO is much worse than you might think. First of all everything "good" thing that senior Bush said in that video is bulls**t. In this New World Order first thing what they will do is to "clean" up all the american citizens that are against them. Now this Us country where you live is all most gone. New and much worser are coming, with no offence.

1. The current economic crisis is not something that was "planned long time ago". Every aspect of the current economic has a rational explanation, so there is no need to fabricate conspiracy theories in order to try and explain it.

2. Declaration of martial law is not a "sign", because it hasn't happened.

3. WW3 is not a "sign" because it hasn't happened.

Economy Crisis

If you have been looking for news about the economy crisis nowadays then you know the situation at this moment. This economy crisis was all planned and this total crisis will happen. Yesterday (09/29/2008) congress was voting for resuce plan. Surprise surprise the total votes were agains the rescue plan. Many of members were so confused about the final result and they even started to ask from each other that what you voted for? Here's a video:

Congress voting for bail out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5HoVJiqN4

Because this rescue plan have failed this will affect on global economy. Later or sooner US economy will totally collapse. The result of this collpase will lead to the Union of Norther America and new currency will emerge after dollar collapses. This new currency is called Amero but there's more things about this issue explained below. After this economy start to collapse more and more there will be also declaration of martial law and later on there will propably be Civil War, because food, oil and electronic prices will rise to sky.

Let me do a little prophesying of my own. I predict that within the next 5 days (if not sooner), congress will approve a bail-out plan. Since you are basing your theory on the failure of the plan, which will cause the US and global economy to collapse, then you must acknowledge that congress passing a plan goes against your theory. If my prophesy comes true, will you abandon your theory that the masons are behind the economic crisis, or will you come up with a new theory of how they are behind the new plan and tie it on one way or another with your grand conspiracy?

Declaration of Martial Law in the beginning of October 2008

Declaration of Martial Law will happen in the beginning of october 2008 according to following video:

Martial Law in news[/ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYxTzDFofZQ

Declaration of Martial Law in Congress - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7B4laX1E70

Everyone citizenship of us who acts against the government will be killed. There are lot of concentration camps been build by FEMA. If you want to find out more information about this martial law, you can go to google.com and write "Operation Garden Plot" and/or "REX84". Here is one video that will show you some proofs:

FEMA concentration camps -

Do you have any idea how long people have been predicting that these things will happen? Every year for the past half century there are books and articles written about how the masons are on the literal verge of taking over the world.

King of reminds me of those people who keep predicting that the world is going to end based on numerical analysis of biblical passages. Whenever their predicted timelines expire without significant event, they somehow always manage to salvage their theory based on an "error" in interpretation, and come up with a new albiet equally absurd theory to replace their previous one. This is exactly what you (or whoever you get your beliefs from) are going to do when October 2008 passes without anyone declaring martial law.

World War 3 against Iran, Russia and China

Us have also planned a World War 3 as you have been or heared some times. This is continuesly discussed topic and this is not secret anymore. Now there's not question about will us attack on Iran, rather when they will attack Iran. As you have also seen that us military soldiers have been in many countries, now especially around the Iran. At moment they are sending all the time USS carriers in Gulf. This is done because they want to make a surround attack to Iran. That won't be wise move because Iran have also good relationships with other countries like Russia, China and Venezuela. This attack belongs also to those damn Masons plan of New World Order.

As you also know that in this world war there won't be used any kind of "small" weapons but rather nuclear bombs. According to some sources US have planned to do next terrorist attack, some of them are saying that new 9/11 terror attack will happen and others are saying that US will bomb Washington DC with Nuclear Bomb in order to get a reason to attack Iran.

All the speechs that Bush have been continuesly saying about Iran's nuclear power program is also fraud. Iran enrichment uranium level now is about 3.7-4.0% and in order to make a nuclear bomb it is required at least of 95.0-97.0% enriched uranium level. Current enrichment uranium level is according to IAEA source.

You are clearly detached from reality. First of all, there are no US carriers currently in the Persian gulf. For the first time since the US invaded Iraq, they do not have a carrier presence in the region. Second, the US military, intelligence agencies, and as of late even the Bush administration have all come to the conclusion that war with Iran is not a realistic option. The indicators of this are the Bush administrations reversal of policy in agreeing to talk with Iran, as well as denying Israel the "green light" to attack Iran with US backing. Above, you are predicting the eminent collapse of the world economy, US economy, the rise of oil prices, and declaration of martial law within the US, rounding up of citizens, mass murder, and concentration camps. Now you are predicting that all of this will happen, and yet the US will still attack Iran and launch World War 3. Have you even thought about what you are saying? Anyone who understands anything about economics and politics has realized a long time ago that the US is not going to attack Iran.

It's not so much the fact that these conspiracy theories exist that annoys me. What really annoys me is that they are the stupidest, most absurd, irrational, and self-contradicting collage of idiocy that anyone could possible ever concoct, and yet people believe in them simply because they want to feel like they understand. Yes, they are that dumb.

Union of North America and new currency Amero

Now what about this UNA and new currency? Well this is going to be established all the time. The establishing of this new UNA have begun last year when Bush signed contract with Canada and Mexico without congress to know about this thing that America, Canada and Mexico will be united and to become one new nation. The reason for taking Canada and Mexico with this union is following:

1. Canada, America and Mexico consist from one continent; North America.

2. Canada will join because of it's natural resource

3. Mexico will join because of it's cheap labour

New currency will emege because the dollar will collapse. This currency is named as Amero. According to some sources, this currency will be used in 2010. Here is the picture of Amero

amero.jpg

This really takes the cake. The US economy is going to collapse, world economy will collapse, anyone who opposes will be killed or detained in concentration camps, World War 3 will be fought, and yet somehow out of all the chaos, the US will still find the order to merge with Canada and Mexico to form a new nation (never mind the cultural, language, systematic, ideological, economic, and all other barriers than any rational person would immediately recognize) with a new currency. And the objective of this all is what exactly? What would this accomplish?

Have you even thought about that, or is your fascination with this fictional nonsense only utilitarian in that in provides something for you to believe in, regardless of how un-pointed the "predictions" (none of these are proofs or arguments, they are all fortune-telling) actually are?

If there's anything that I can help you please tell me. If you don't believe these things please do research and you will see what is really going on.

Do research? It should be haram for you to mention the word research, since you clearly don't know what the word means. It isn't research when you make a bunch of predictions, all of which are detached from reality and contradict one another, and tie them all into a theory that a bunch of cultists are on the verge of world domination.

I have a suggestion for you. How about YOU do some research? Instead of wasting your time with this nonsense, you would be far better off taking an interest in something that has a basis in reality.

And there is nothing that irritates me more than speaking with bad behave.

No, they are far stupider. The Masons are nothing more than a cult of fanatic idiots, and the only significance they mandate is their quirky tendency to hold weird ceremonies, engage is weird rituals, and dress up in weird clothes. They attempt to remain secretive, which is the only reason people are interested in them. Because the reality is that they are nothing more than a cult of fanatic idiots who like to dress up, people look for deeper explanations as to their motives and actions, which is where the conspiracy theories prop up from.

With this I totally agree. They are satanic and fanatic group with full of stupidity.

What exactly is this supposed to "prove"?

That they have been planning this NWO without people to know that what really means NWO!

1. The current economic crisis is not something that was "planned long time ago". Every aspect of the current economic has a rational explanation, so there is no need to fabricate conspiracy theories in order to try and explain it.

2. Declaration of martial law is not a "sign", because it hasn't happened.

3. WW3 is not a "sign" because it hasn't happened.

What I meant is that those are some of signs that will propably happen. If you understand the situation of this mad world because of mad people.

Let me do a little prophesying of my own. I predict that within the next 5 days (if not sooner), congress will approve a bail-out plan. Since you are basing your theory on the failure of the plan, which will cause the US and global economy to collapse, then you must acknowledge that congress passing a plan goes against your theory. If my prophesy comes true, will you abandon your theory that the masons are behind the economic crisis, or will you come up with a new theory of how they are behind the new plan and tie it on one way or another with your grand conspiracy?

They are not my theory! Please try to understand. How you can even predict your own things if you are against those things that I said "could" possibly happen? What about if this time bail-out will fail again, what you want to say for me next? I won't to come with any new theory because I don't create them!!!.

Do you have any idea how long people have been predicting that these things will happen? Every year for the past half century there are books and articles written about how the masons are on the literal verge of taking over the world.

Actually I know that.

King of reminds me of those people who keep predicting that the world is going to end based on numerical analysis of biblical passages. Whenever their predicted timelines expire without significant event, they somehow always manage to salvage their theory based on an "error" in interpretation, and come up with a new albiet equally absurd theory to replace their previous one. This is exactly what you (or whoever you get your beliefs from) are going to do when October 2008 passes without anyone declaring martial law.

I don't even believe to those biblical predictions because I know that about 50% or more of bible have been changed after 300 years of Isa (as) or less. If this martial law won't be declared then I have been a stupid to believe such a things and all those resources that I got this information were fraud.

You are clearly detached from reality. First of all, there are no US carriers currently in the Persian gulf.

Are you serious??

For the first time since the US invaded Iraq, they do not have a carrier presence in the region. Second, the US military, intelligence agencies, and as of late even the Bush administration have all come to the conclusion that war with Iran is not a realistic option. The indicators of this are the Bush administrations reversal of policy in agreeing to talk with Iran, as well as denying Israel the "green light" to attack Iran with US backing. Above, you are predicting the eminent collapse of the world economy, US economy, the rise of oil prices, and declaration of martial law within the US, rounding up of citizens, mass murder, and concentration camps. Now you are predicting that all of this will happen, and yet the US will still attack Iran and launch World War 3. Have you even thought about what you are saying? Anyone who understands anything about economics and politics has realized a long time ago that the US is not going to attack Iran.

Can you please stop saying "my predictions". I don't predict anything, it's against the teachings of Ahlul-Bayt (as). Now I want to make CLEAR that all those things isn't my predictions but I have heared and the REASON why I also wrote them here because they have good reasons to be truth.

This really takes the cake. The US economy is going to collapse, world economy will collapse, anyone who opposes will be killed or detained in concentration camps, World War 3 will be fought, and yet somehow out of all the chaos, the US will still find the order to merge with Canada and Mexico to form a new nation (never mind the cultural, language, systematic, ideological, economic, and all other barriers than any rational person would immediately recognize) with a new currency. And the objective of this all is what exactly? What would this accomplish?

I think you haven't understood this thread clearly. As there is said that their purpose is to rule the whole world like Adolf Hitler tried to do. This is very absrud, lunatic and non-sense mission!

Have you even thought about that, or is your fascination with this fictional nonsense only utilitarian in that in provides something for you to believe in, regardless of how un-pointed the "predictions" (none of these are proofs or arguments, they are all fortune-telling) actually are?

Is this the way how you speak or talk with people??

Do research? It should be haram for you to mention the word research, since you clearly don't know what the word means. It isn't research when you make a bunch of predictions, all of which are detached from reality and contradict one another, and tie them all into a theory that a bunch of cultists are on the verge of world domination.

You really are one of the dumbest guy that I have ever heared with no offence. Why I said to do reasearch is that IF you even are interested to KNOW are those things true or not. THEN search some knowledge and find out!!!!

I have a suggestion for you. How about YOU do some research? Instead of wasting your time with this nonsense, you would be far better off taking an interest in something that has a basis in reality.

I ask you to also to learn how to speak with polite way and don't come to mock people opinion here and claim such of bunch things like "your predictions" and so on. This shiachat has been so much been different than in the past. There were people who respect other people opinion even if they were absurd and they were polite!

Sayid_amir

Thanks bro for this information. I'm sure most of us are well aware of these plans and how they are doomed to fail. None the less, it's good to always refresh our memories as things go along. :)

As for 'Learned' - (lol) -

No US carriers or carrier groups in the region???? Just a sample of current carrier groups deployed and/or stationed in the region. A retraction and revision of your statement is in order. :)

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8705260594

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...ticle%2FPrinter

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull (notice in this article that the State Dept. official is not denying the carrier groups' presence - just that they are not there to 'blockade' Iran.)

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=5499

http://www.cusnc.navy.mil/articles/2008/105.html

http://bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?article17231

http://www.news.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=39076

http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/storie...ing.a2f391.html

Sayid_amir

Thanks bro for this information. I'm sure most of us are well aware of these plans and how they are doomed to fail. None the less, it's good to always refresh our memories as things go along. :)

As for 'Learned' - (lol) -

No US carriers or carrier groups in the region???? Just a sample of current carrier groups deployed and/or stationed in the region. A retraction and revision of your statement is in order. :)

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8705260594

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...ticle%2FPrinter

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull (notice in this article that the State Dept. official is not denying the carrier groups' presence - just that they are not there to 'blockade' Iran.)

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=5499

http://www.cusnc.navy.mil/articles/2008/105.html

http://bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?article17231

http://www.news.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=39076

http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/storie...ing.a2f391.html

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you brother for understanding and only Allah (SWT) knows what will happen next and indeed those plans are doomed to fail, even if they succeed to do their plan but finally they will doomed after their stupid hard work. Only Allah (SWT) knows best. :)

And there is nothing that irritates me more than speaking with bad behave.

When you post this kind of absurdity, warning people about coming wars and collapses of world economies based on nothing more than fortune-telling, what kind of a response do you expect in return?

With this I totally agree. They are satanic and fanatic group with full of stupidity.

And yet .. they are about to take over the world.

That they have been planning this NWO without people to know that what really means NWO!

Bush senior speaking about a NWO doesn't equal a massive conspiracy that masons are about to take over the world. What it does mean, however, is that Bush is a brazenly arrogant idiot.

What I meant is that those are some of signs that will propably happen. If you understand the situation of this mad world because of mad people.

Probably happen? How exactly do you measure the statistical likelihood of these predictions actually coming true?

They are not my theory! Please try to understand. How you can even predict your own things if you are against those things that I said "could" possibly happen? What about if this time bail-out will fail again, what you want to say for me next? I won't to come with any new theory because I don't create them!!!.

It isn't your theory, and yet you believe in it. That's even weirder. And my prediction isn't really a prediction. I'm not in the fortune telling business. I just happen to understand how things work.

I don't even believe to those biblical predictions because I know that about 50% or more of bible have been changed after 300 years of Isa (as) or less. If this martial law won't be declared then I have been a stupid to believe such a things and all those resources that I got this information were fraud.

Thank you for making this statement.

Are you serious??

Fine, maybe there are. But a couple months ago the US pulled both its carriers from the gulf for a short period of time. Why would they do such a thing if they plan to attack Iran at a later date? If it is all part of a grand conspiracy, the carriers would have never left. Anyway, the point is that the US isn't going to attack Iran.

Can you please stop saying "my predictions". I don't predict anything, it's against the teachings of Ahlul-Bayt (as). Now I want to make CLEAR that all those things isn't my predictions but I have heared and the REASON why I also wrote them here because they have good reasons to be truth.

If it is against the teachings of Ahlul Bayt, how can you believe in these predictions at all? So what you are saying is that its not ok to predict, but it is ok to believe in things that others predict?

I think you haven't understood this thread clearly. As there is said that their purpose is to rule the whole world like Adolf Hitler tried to do. This is very absrud, lunatic and non-sense mission!

Yes, it is. But the mission isn't all what this thread is about. You mentioned specific events that are all going to happen, and I find anyone who believes in such predictions to be just as absurd, loony, and nonsensical.

Is this the way how you speak or talk with people??

Yes. Now answer the question.

You really are one of the dumbest guy that I have ever heared with no offence. Why I said to do reasearch is that IF you even are interested to KNOW are those things true or not. THEN search some knowledge and find out!!!!

Again, what we are dealing here has nothing to do with reality or facts. It is a conspiracy theory. A very very lame conspiracy theory that has been around for centuries. There is nothing to research since all you have presented are a bunch of absurd predictions. There is no "knowledge" that you can "search" because none of this is knowledge. It is idiocy.

I ask you to also to learn how to speak with polite way and don't come to mock people opinion here and claim such of bunch things like "your predictions" and so on. This shiachat has been so much been different than in the past. There were people who respect other people opinion even if they were absurd and they were polite!

Don't react emotionally. What did you expect? When you make a thread called "the big conspiracy" about how the masons are about to take over the world, based on nothing more than fortune-telling, do you expect anyone to take you seriously? If there are people who respect absurd opinions, sorry but I'm not one of them. Ignorance is a far greater enemy than your masons that are about to take over the world.

The local Islamic organization in my area is having Eid prayers in the local masonic lodge. Should I worry?

:o YES My dear ,You Should..

-Si Amir ,How much Muslims are awake and ready is most important not that your infos are true or not? ;)

Wassalam,

Salam,

Of what importance is this for Islam. Let the world go to hell and let anyone rule. Do taqiyya and wait for Imam ajf, because Imam a.s. Sadiq a.s. said: A person who doesn't have taqiya has no religion.

We should rather be puttin our brains and hearts on being close to Allah swt and remember brothers and sisters fear Allah swt alone.

BIMR Nasrun Min Allah Fateh Al Khareeb

Ya Ali Madad

Salam,

Of what importance is this for Islam. Let the world go to hell and let anyone rule. Do taqiyya and wait for Imam ajf, because Imam a.s. Sadiq a.s. said: A person who doesn't have taqiya has no religion.

We should rather be puttin our brains and hearts on being close to Allah swt and remember brothers and sisters fear Allah swt alone.

BIMR Nasrun Min Allah Fateh Al Khareeb

Ya Ali Madad

Ohh AWWCH :squeez: Ya truly need an Emergency Councel from a good Alim Brother ,May Allah Correct Your Mind and put in Your Heart Love for the Brothers in Islam

Wasslam

(bismillah)

(salam)

This might be my last post in shiachat.com but I want to say that keep following the news and if those things won't happen this is indeed my last message.

They are plotting, yes, Conspiracies, yes; but there is NO WAR AGAINST IRAN, They come to try, but they saw the reality and they are turning their back, Because every one acquainted with history of Wars and Conquests knows holding 8 years of WAR is very Sorrowful.

Let me take it another way.

By Year 1990, IDIOTS and STUPID FREE MASONS spotted a conspiracy theory to bring about a NEW WOrld ORDER by Y2K 21 CENTURY.

in 1995-1996 The Plan was conceaved and they printed the US DOLLAR TICKET SERIES. By 1998 theyBombed Yougoslavia to Weaken RUSSIA, and they started Pressing over N KOREA and MYANMAR to Weaken CHINA.

By 2000, G W BUSH the Son of the MASTER PLAN INGENEER BUSH Sr Came to Launch the WW3 which is The Glaobal War on ISLAM ( they call it TERRORISM) and every one oppsed to them is Labelled Terrorist). no matter if you are a Korean or a Persian.

To Finance the WAR INDUSTRY THEY TOOK BANK LOANS, AND INVITED OIL COMPANIES TO PARTIPATE IN THE FINANCING OF THE WAR, Then they launched the WARS believing they can Crush rapidly and easily any resistance. it Worked in Afghanistan in the Beginning but it didn't work in iraq, later they suffered a heartbreaking defeat against HEZBOLLAH in Lebanon, and Iraqis Resistance Fighters like Al SADR Group threatened the evry existence of any US Victory in Iraq, it lasted 8 years with 500 BILLION US $ lost ( plus inflation and divers it comes to more than 3.000 according to a financial expert ).

Now they must withdraw, withdrawing is coast effective and most dangerous, because removing US Army armored vehicles from 20 bases to the port of Basrah is an open door for insurgency and terrorist groups.

Secondly it is coast effective to bring troops and equipements back to US. Selling Equipments to Arab countries is dangerous fortheir interests and Israelis, that is Why obama says he will relocate troops in the BASE of Afghanistan. today they are calling for Mullah Omar to Join they puppet government so that they can easily transfert they equipments.

As of BAIL OUT, It is Nothing but JEWS ZIONISTS BANKS that are seeking to get back their LOST money in these adventure. THE US GOVERMENT MUST PAY BACK, and BUSH HAD only 1 MONTHS, The ZIONISTS JEWS PRESSED TO GET BACK THEIR MONEY, and they will Re invest it in CHINA, INDIA, JAPAN and DUBAI, look carefully at their transactions and pay a look at the JEWISH QUARTER in SHANGHAI.

AMERICA and WEST are COLLAPSING, ISRAEL CAN NO MORE EXIST, THEY ARE JUST MAKING HUE AND CRIES IN VAIN.

Threatening IRAN is another Gameplay of Idiot and Stupid MASONS, one way they play it US, another day they let UK, another day it is FRANCE ...ITALY.

They are in a very very bad condition, they economy and wealh is shrinking until collapse, that is why they are trying to keep at bay Russia from indulging in their internal affairs in EUROPE with this Georgia crisis.

What next, is BUSHES leaving to DUBAI. because AMERICAN will hang him on a three when unemployment and hunger will be not supportable :o .

the US $ will be valued as a BANANA. and we will speak about BANANA DOLLAR. rather than Petro Dollar.

Maa Salaam

By the way, do you think that Bail Out will solve the whole economic problem??

(bismillah)

(salam)

This might be my last post in shiachat.com but I want to say that keep following the news and if those things won't happen this is indeed my last message.

Salam ...

Don't be too harsh to youself. If things won't happen...let it be! You did not do any harm by posting information that you believe in. Don't feel guilty. Be a normal person and let discuss issues openly.

No one will blame you if things won't happen.

Layman

martial law by October? Guess that didn't work out.

Actually sister it has been declared without american people to know about it. They declared it and now they are making only preprations for it and that's the reason why it hasn't been made for publish yet.

Salam ...

Don't be too harsh to youself. If things won't happen...let it be! You did not do any harm by posting information that you believe in. Don't feel guilty. Be a normal person and let discuss issues openly.

No one will blame you if things won't happen.

Layman

Thank you brother for supporting. I appreciate your help, maybe I shouldn't be so harsh. The reason for why I have said something like this is because everytime when I tell something and people sometimes start to mock me, later on they will find out that some thing that I said have happened. I don't mean that I'm a predictor or something like that. Indeed I'm not, but those are only my believes as you understand.

Actually sister it has been declared without american people to know about it. They declared it and now they are making only preprations for it and that's the reason why it hasn't been made for publish yet.

Hey even i thought the martial law thing was a bit too far fetched but i guess you were right.

FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

WMR has learned from knowledgeable Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sources that the Bush administration is putting the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.

http://www.heyokamagazine.com/heyoka.16.waynemadsen.htm

what does it matter if there is a conspiracy? why cant we just be good law abiding citizens and listen to the government? the guy that started this thread thinks hes real clever and unique knowing such material, however allow me to tell you far bigger people than you have tried and failed in such attempts against the government, so its best to just be law abiding citizens.