Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Wadi

Where Is Everyone?

Rate this topic

Salaam,

Ok this is going to sound weird, but Shiachat looks SOOOO different I can't believe it, I don't recognise many of the moderators or admins.

Every so often I see someone I remember but it is such a weird experience coming back here after so many years.....

Not being prejudiced or anything, but if there are any old skool members out there please say hello so I can catch up

biggrin.gif

Take care all

Wasalaam

Salaam,

I was "wahashimi" back in the day, been away for a while.

The brother that sticks out in my head is Baatil Ka Kaatil....

I know there were tons of others, but until i see their screen names I wont remember them.

Sigh...hope they haven't all disappeared

Wasalaam

P.s. this isn't a re-invention or anything, its just I forgot my password, and I forgot the email address I used to set up the account LOL....start again I suppose, no longer an "advanced member" :D

alaykum salaam......:D

is fyst, souldomination, heaven, talvaar786, the akhbaris usoolis, wilayat al faqi'is, the taliyah the anti-taliyah, thevegans, my god all those hours in social, family and marriage section LOL.....too many names to remember

:D

P.s. this isn't a re-invention or anything, its just I forgot my password, and I forgot the email address I used to set up the account LOL....start again I suppose, no longer an "advanced member" :D

alaykum salaam......:D

is fyst, souldomination, heaven, talvaar786, the akhbaris usoolis, wilayat al faqi'is, the taliyah the anti-taliyah, thevegans, my god all those hours in social, family and marriage section LOL.....too many names to remember

:D

Salam.

Although I don't remember you but the screen names you mention sound pretty familiar to me as well. Ahh those ol'days when SC used to hold great debates on a mosaic of topics. Much of it has gone down the drain, I must say. . .

Anyway welcome back. Hope you will stay here now. Don't forget to pop in from time to time even if you go away.

(salam)

If you want, I can either reset your password and tell you what e-mail you set up you account with, or simply tell you the e-mail you set up the account with and you can use the Forgot my password feature. I do recall your nick though.

Fyst is still around some where

yeah that would be good, I think i had two email addresses registered on the account, could u send a reset to the yahoo one, but let me see if I can re-activate it first...tried sending a PM but board wouldn't let me....brb