Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Where Is Everyone?

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salaam,

Ok this is going to sound weird, but Shiachat looks SOOOO different I can't believe it, I don't recognise many of the moderators or admins.

Every so often I see someone I remember but it is such a weird experience coming back here after so many years.....

Not being prejudiced or anything, but if there are any old skool members out there please say hello so I can catch up

biggrin.gif

Take care all

Wasalaam

• Basic Members

Salaam,

I was "wahashimi" back in the day, been away for a while.

The brother that sticks out in my head is Baatil Ka Kaatil....

I know there were tons of others, but until i see their screen names I wont remember them.

Sigh...hope they haven't all disappeared

Wasalaam

• Basic Members

P.s. this isn't a re-invention or anything, its just I forgot my password, and I forgot the email address I used to set up the account LOL....start again I suppose, no longer an "advanced member" :D

alaykum salaam......:D

is fyst, souldomination, heaven, talvaar786, the akhbaris usoolis, wilayat al faqi'is, the taliyah the anti-taliyah, thevegans, my god all those hours in social, family and marriage section LOL.....too many names to remember

:D

• Veteran Member
P.s. this isn't a re-invention or anything, its just I forgot my password, and I forgot the email address I used to set up the account LOL....start again I suppose, no longer an "advanced member" :D

alaykum salaam......:D

is fyst, souldomination, heaven, talvaar786, the akhbaris usoolis, wilayat al faqi'is, the taliyah the anti-taliyah, thevegans, my god all those hours in social, family and marriage section LOL.....too many names to remember

:D

Salam.

Although I don't remember you but the screen names you mention sound pretty familiar to me as well. Ahh those ol'days when SC used to hold great debates on a mosaic of topics. Much of it has gone down the drain, I must say. . .

Anyway welcome back. Hope you will stay here now. Don't forget to pop in from time to time even if you go away.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

If you want, I can either reset your password and tell you what e-mail you set up you account with, or simply tell you the e-mail you set up the account with and you can use the Forgot my password feature. I do recall your nick though.

Fyst is still around some where