Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
malik

2018 - Year Of Return Of Imam

Rate this topic

I've seen people believe that a gaming system is why the mahdi is in the serdaab.

I wouldnt be suprised if some one is spreading some random hoax about he believing for some random reason he doesnt even know that imam al mahdi will show up in 2018.

well guess what ! i believe he is going to show up in 2020 ! why ? cause i just said so ! maybe its a dream that i forgot but who cares ?

Edit: and a few points to point out:

1- God perfect guide ? where did the Quraan go ?

2- Isn't your "perfect guide" GUIDED by the Quraan ?

3- Where did your "PERFECT" sense go ?

You are clearly a sunni in disguise !!

trying to give shia a bad image !

may God guide us all !

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad has narrated from Ja'far ibn Muhammad from al-Qasim ibn

’Isma‘il al-Anbari from al-Hassan ibn Ali from Ibrahim ibn Mihzam from his father who has

said the following. "We mention before abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) the Kings from the descendants

of so and so. The Imam (a.s.) said, "People have perished due to their haste for this matter

((the rise of al-Mahdi with Divine Authority). Allah does not expedite it because of the haste

of people. For this matter (the rise of al-Mahdi with Divine Authority) there is a goal towards

which it proceeds, Once they will reach that goal they then will not be able to move it

forwards or backwards even by one hour."

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from Hammad ibn ‘Isa from Hariz from Zurara

who has said the following. "Abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) has said, ‘Learn who your Imam is. When

you learn who he is then it will have no affect on you whether this matter (the rise of al-

Mahdi with Divine Authority) will take place earlier or later."

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad has narrated from Ja'far ibn Muhammad from al-Qasim ibn

’Isma‘il al-Anbari from al-Hassan ibn Ali from Ibrahim ibn Mihzam from his father who has

said the following. "We mention before abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) the Kings from the descendants

of so and so. The Imam (a.s.) said, "People have perished due to their haste for this matter

((the rise of al-Mahdi with Divine Authority). Allah does not expedite it because of the haste

of people. For this matter (the rise of al-Mahdi with Divine Authority) there is a goal towards

which it proceeds, Once they will reach that goal they then will not be able to move it

forwards or backwards even by one hour."

wows. jazakallah for sharing the hadith

Sa

I've that ayatullah Khamenei has said that the reappearance of the 12th imam is near.

I used to be really confident for his reappearance that i will go and help him but now recently for some reason in my head, i keep saying that i dont want him to return?

This is bad because i think i am too much involved in worldly affaires as i also have a lot of debt so i keep trying to earn more more money to repay them. And this has probably made me go after this dunya more than the next.

As this is the month ramadan, i want to make a change, inside of me, quick so that i dont fall in satan's hands completely before its too late.

So i ask you, please give me advice, please.

I know the imam should be my first priority but it feels like i dont want him to come back.

Thanks

Alhumdulillah it sounds like you are still aware in your nafs, and want to consciously make a change..that on its own means Allah has given u the tawfiq of being aware...inshaAllah Allah can guide you if you pray for steadfastness and firmness in faith...and make a conscious effort to take out a few minutes a day for namazes and Quran...step by step...

And keep asking Allah for refuge from Shaytaan, and to have closeness to Him...

inshaAllah that will help you more to come close to Allah, and therefore learn more about the Imam as well over time ÚÌøá Çááøå ÝÑÌå ÇáÔÑíÝ

Also, do you have any source for this statement of Ayatollah Khamenei..and when was it said etc? JazakAllah

Edited by IFK

Many people say that the return of the Imam is very near. 

However, it is possible that the return may be thousands of years away. It has only been around 1100 years. We might have to wait for another 5000 years. We think the reappearance is near, but in reality we may be passing through the very beginning of the occultation. 

In fact, one scholar said that the occultation may be as long as 10,000 years...out of which the only the first 1000 years have gone by till now. For centuries, shias have been believing that the reappearance is extremely near and the signs are manifesting. But the truth may be that the occultation may have just started and we are in its initial period...not in its end. 

Of course, this doesn't mean we should not be prepared for his return.

Edited by Liggel

Instead of worrying about when Imam Mahdi A.S will come, how about we obey Allah swt and strive to follow the sunnah of Imam Mahdi A.S. Maybe in that, Allah will grant Imam Mahdi A.S of reappearing. Regardless, we will not only be ready for the afterlife, but in this life as well, so that when Imam Mahdi A.S comes He chooses us.

(wasalam)

They said 2006, then 2012,..next 2018?

Then 2024, then 2030, then 2036...

I think we will witness the return on God's Perfect Guide before 2018.

I dont know why, but for long time, I had this date in my head.

I cannot explain it.

Maybe it was a dream that I have forgotten.

But I have strong hunch that Imam Mahdi will re-appear in 2018 or before that year.

The time seems to be right. World is in dire need proper cleaning.

Oppressor are about to be wiped out. If you look you can almost hear the countdown.

People of the world are crying out for Justice. Only Imam can deliver this.

The Divine Return is near.

Many believers have said to me that they can feel the time is close.

It is as if the vibrations have begun and people can pick them up.

I pray to God to send back His Chosen Imam now.

2018 is the year. Since 1998, I have felt something special about that year.

If anyone knows some lunar days or special astronomical events please say it here.

---

Ya Ali Madaad!!

Tawkeet (saying the Imam will come at X moment) was condemned by the Ahlul-Bayt (AS).

They said 2006, then 2012,..next 2018?

2014 (1435 Hijri)  is within the period prophesied in the following Islamic prophecy about End of the Time :

" Count two or three decades after 1400 Hijri. At that time, the Mahdi will emerge... "

(Qalda bin Zayd bin Baraka, Asma Masalik Li Ayyam Al-Mahdi: Malik Li Kul Al-Dunya Bi Amr Allah El-Malik, p. 216 )

The source of this narration, is a rare hand-written book (manuscript), dated around 300 years after the Hijra and is found today, in Istanbul, Turkey, in the Süleymaniye Library, under the section listed as "Islamic Manuscripts 3664/ Al-Medina Al-Munawara". 

My guess is HE (as) is Here. 2012 is more correct. HE (as) will take 72 months to establish HIS (as) System.