Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Darth Vader

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

21 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Says the guy who plays world of warcraft, which is a life-sink equal to three marriages? :P

Meh, 3 hours a week if even that. Equivalent of watching a movie a week. Marriage is a life sink?

See, its understandable when a wise and elevated person graces this thread with their presence to look down upon the kafir-like gamers and take a dump upon the kufr and waste of video gaming on the way out. But repenter you certainly do not fit that picture frame. I will not allow you to get away with such things. There will be blood.

7 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

See, its understandable when a wise and elevated person graces this thread with their presence to look down upon the kafir-like gamers and take a dump upon the kufr and waste of video gaming on the way out. But repenter you certainly do not fit that picture frame. I will not allow you to get away with such things. There will be blood.

Hey, just because you drew the short stick, doesn't mean others did ;)

@Khadim uz ZahraSo I ended Witcher 3, twice, and worked for what I thought would be the best ending: (except there was Yen instead of Triss even though I didn't care for either)

Even this is sad. I couldn't allow her to become a Witcher, what father would want monster hunting a profession for his daughter.

I've gotten back to revisiting Castlevania: Rondo of Blood for the NEC PC Engine Super CD-ROM2 System (TurboGrafx-CD).

It's a very fun and addicting game. I love it. I beat it very easily.