Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:blink: This calls for a ban. Admins/Mods anyone????

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

FTL (Faster Than Light)

This is an amazing game but a Trekkie would enjoy it most. Its installation file is only 140 mb. But the game proves that flashy graphics and all the dressings are meaningless when compared to the main course - the fun factor of playing a game. I think it deserves to be among the top 3 games of the year for 2012.

• Advanced Member

I finshed Assassin's Creed III not too long ago, the only flaw in it were the glitches which I believe they patched.

The story is excellent with a character that has a unique sense of justice and a consistent adherence and certainty on that justice with a setting that I'm sort of bias toward being an American :). It's not a pro-American game though, it's a pro-freedom game. Also, finally a game that doesn't have a mindless tutorial where it doesn't actually make you learn instead of just telling you, 'do this', 'press this button', 'use this menu' etc. One of the best games I've played in a long time. It's replay value is restricted to multiplayer though. Although DLC is supposed to come out for it with an alternative fictional scenario where George Washington becomes a king and a tyrant.

Also just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It was a pretty good game, has some replay value.

• Veteran Member

Really? I meant no disrespect, sister. If that's how it came off, I apologize. Guess it sounded funnier in my head.

Again, I apologize.

Men and women indeed have a different sense of humour.

• Veteran Member

Civilization V: Gods and Kings. I'm revisiting the civ series after, oh, civ 1 I guess. And I like it. I still haven't played AC3, Dishonored and Black Ops but I definitely will once I get around to it.

I'm going to name Dark Souls, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and The Walking Dead as my personal favorite games of the year so far. And in that sequence, yes. Dark Souls' multiplayer specifically is actually what takes this season's DV's personal choice ™ award. Its the perfect game to jump and murder all those masses of hip noob punks online. It reminded me of the early WoW days and all the fantastical glory and satisfaction in serial murder of gnomes spanning hours at the hands of my orc rogue in a dark and gloomy cemetery dungeon they had the audacity to set their feet into. They all always commit the unforgivable crime of polluting a RPG game with real life with their puke names, wrong character customizations, attitude, lack of role playing, etc. So if I catch you with a name like Billzwarriorz or PowahMage, then, buddy, you're not only dead, I will camp you as well and as long as it takes to motivate you.

Astrfgfullah rabi wa atuba ilahy.

There is only one god, and that god is Allah swt!

• Advanced Member

how do you guys post pictures?...

Anyway, I recently started playing AC3 but due to college life of 18 credit hour classes (the max you can take) I havent had time to play these past few weeks :cry:

When typing your message, above the comment box that you type into there's a small green square tab picture looking thing. Between & below the color tablet/smiley face. Just click that tab then put the URL.

Oh And...

all-stars-lead-440x270.jpg

I love Jak & Daxter. :shifty: