Darth Vader

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

On 3/9/2018 at 4:45 PM, pwwnd123 said:

I watched the Nintendo Direct yesterday. There's a lot of awesome games coming to Nintendo Switch like Smash Bros. and the new Mario Tennis Aces. It's going to be awesome.

I am excited for the new Smash Bros. as well.

Yo @baradar_jackson, guess what. Today Sega announced some special things. First is a Genesis/Mega Drive mini, and the second thing is that they're remastering Shenmue 1 and 2 for PC, PS4 and Xbone. It's pretty cool. Are you excited that Shenmue 1 and 2 are being remastered?

I hope that both Shenmue games and Shenmue III come to Nintendo Switch. I'd love to play them on the Nintendo Switch. I would love to play all three Shenmue games.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

The violence within you |Weapons of Mass Deception (it is their ideas ,I don’t agree with all of It)

On 2018-04-16 at 10:57 AM, laithAlIRAQI said:

God of war is coming out on Friday and omg the blades of chaos will return!

What do you think of the game? Is it worth getting? I'm planning to, but still hesitant.

1 minute ago, alHussein said:

What do you think of the game? Is it worth getting? I'm planning to, but still hesitant.

I don't have it yet but I've seen it on YouTube and all the reviews are 10 out of 10. The game is a masterpiece, you'll regret nothing.

On 4/24/2018 at 12:20 PM, laithAlIRAQI said:

I don't have it yet but I've seen it on YouTube and all the reviews are 10 out of 10. The game is a masterpiece, you'll regret nothing.

I’m thinking of picking it up.

4 minutes ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

You should, I'm waiting for the price to drop a bit, don't wanna pay 70 bucks lol.

Eid day will be a good day for me. They’re going to drop it by 10 bucks in a couple of weeks.

the ps4 pro will be 50$ off too.

Edited by Al Hadi

4 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

Eid day will be a good day for me. They’re going to drop it by 10 bucks in a couple of weeks.

the ps4 pro will be 50$ off too.

I usually buy games used, since it's much cheaper. Ive even seen the ps4 pro for 235 dollars.

Edited by laithAlIRAQI

On 3/13/2018 at 7:52 AM, zionismdestroyer said:

dont play video games guys its waste of time do dhikr of Allah Swt instead make most of your time in something worthy :) 

Why not both. Do thikr while your playing. Like alhamdulilah I managed to murder all the zombies in time. 

On 4/21/2018 at 11:07 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

The violence within you |Weapons of Mass Deception (it is their ideas ,I don’t agree with all of It)

I don’t agree with the video. I don’t believe video games cause school shootings and people to go out on killing sprees. If anything I believe the opposite. I respect Islamic pulse’s work on other areas though.

28 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

I don’t agree with the video. I don’t believe video games cause school shootings and people to go out on killing sprees. If anything I believe the opposite. I respect Islamic pulse’s work on other areas though.

I have same idea but recently some games such as saints row are insulting in their under layers to shia Islam specially Lady Fatima (sa) , it shows 5 tan Payam 4 men&1 woman.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Super Mario Sunshine. I beat it 100% with all 120 Shine Sprites, it was tough but I finally managed to do it. I cannot believe I managed to 100% Sunshine but not the Galaxy games or Super Mario 3D World. Sunshine was a mediocre game at best. It's not as groundbreaking as Mario 64 though. It's not that bad of a game. I had a little fun with it. 

*squeak*

24 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Sorry, what?

Insulting to Lady Fatima (sa) in video games 

https://www.aparat.com/v/zMKOZ

Illuminaty signs in video games

https://www.aparat.com/v/G5cIl

undead knights -final boss Fatima and Ending (ppsspp)

https://youtu.be/19tU7wAMFAw

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I don't understand Farsi but from what I understood of your post, and from the picture used in the first video, are you saying that the game is insulting the panjetan because it's poster has 4 men and 1 woman? So, anything that has 4 men and 1 woman is about the ahlulbayt? Saints Row has many problems from an Islamic perspective, sure, but this is just conspiracy theory extreme.

19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Undead knights :Final Boss Fatima

Firstly, my question was about Saints Row.

Secondly, as for Undead Knights, you do know that the Christians also sometimes refer to Mary as Our Lady of Fatima? Since the game was made in Japan, if they were at all inspired by religion, I imagine that they probably came across that instead of Lady Fatima bint Muhammad since the Japanese are heavily influenced by Christian culture and routinely explore Jedeo-Christian themes in their work. It's unlikely some Japanese guy even know about the daughter of the Prophet of Islam.

Now, of course, using Lady Marium as an inspiration in this manner is just as problematic but, even then, having read the story of the game, it seems they just used the name and the character is based on neither Mary nor Lady Fatima (the woman is married to a king of some kind, has brothers, controls undead, makes deal with Demons and so on, none of which matches either personality). So, it's more or less a mish-mash of weird fiction and Judeo-Christian creationist theory and the choice of name is just that: a choice of name. It's slightly problematic, yes, but there's no overt attempt to insult Lady Fatima since the character has almost zero similarities to Lady Fatima's story, life and characteristics.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

20 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

yes, but there's no overt attempt to insult Lady Fatima since the character has almost zero similarities to Lady Fatima's story, life and characteristics.

Fatima is not an ordinary  name for insulting Japanese are good in makinggames but they have a church which belongs to Lady Fatima but they don't like foreign religions at first it was christianity & now it is Islam in any form of it so they use it to insult her .

Akita and secret of Fatima

Edited by Ashvazdanghe