Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Green Knight

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

Just now, alidu78 said:

My most recent video games were from PlayStation 2. But when I saw that a new kingdom hearts will be released I became nostalgic so I wanted to buy a PlayStation 4 for playing again :)

They released the final mix versions if you didn’t get to play them

there is also a lot of side games after the ps2 lol

On 12/25/2018 at 5:10 AM, Ralvi said:

Is it only for the switch?

never played any smash brother game 

really excited for joker and cloud

and my little bros really love fortnite but it’s not my cup of tea lol

Yes, it is only on Switch because it is Nintendo's IP.

Switch is a good system and it is worth getting it for a lot of its must haves.

Nintendo Switch sales will continue strong well into 2019 and beyond with more ports of Wii U games and many more.

7 hours ago, pwwnd123 said:

Yes, it is only on Switch because it is Nintendo's IP.

Switch is a good system and it is worth getting it for a lot of its must haves.

Nintendo Switch sales will continue strong well into 2019 and beyond with more ports of Wii U games and many more.

You should be a Nintendo sales representative lol XD

7 hours ago, alHussein said:

I'm so freaking excited for this. Please Myazaki give me another soulsborne experience.

I hope it will eventually be released on Nintendo Switch. Nintendo Switch is awesome. Smash Bros. Ultimate is amazing. We're going to also hopefully get Wonderful 101

On 12/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, Ralvi said:

You should be a Nintendo sales representative lol XD

Inshallah. I might hopefully some day.

*squeak*

Not really playing anything on a regular basis anymore -
but I kinda want to be... I suppose I'm feeling a bit alienated by all the current gaming experiences that I'm aware of (except weirdly maybe the Civilization series? )

It could just be that life at the moment leaves little room / justification for spending time on virtual worlds and playing in cyberspace;

But I also have a niggling feeling that if there was a title or experience available, that did resonate much more strongly with where my thoughts are in life right now - then I would totally be dedicating more time to it - and recruiting friends to join me.

Anyways. Nothing suitable out there that I can see right now - so either I upskill and get off my ass to work on making the Game that's missing in my life; or just find another hobby.

On a related but not exactly matching note-  I have been watching a lot of "Extra Credits" recently.

* happily squeaks*

Super Mario Maker 2 is coming to Switch. I watched the latest direct.

And we're getting The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Remake on Switch.

I still haven't finished Breath of the Wild yet on my Wii U and I am hopefully going to get a Switch soon.

Salam I don't play it but it removed from play store without reason 

http://holydefence.com/catdetails.php?catidval=0&catid=3

another anti zionist game for android

http://islampfr.com/clash-quenel/

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 5/7/2019 at 4:43 PM, alHussein said:

Take your time, he took me several hours of trying.

Yeah, I kind of memorized his attacks and beat him, he's actually not that hard once you figure out how to fill his posture bar and kill him with the death blows. 

It was a good boss fight overall tho.

So I finally got my Nintendo Switch. I got Mario Tennis Aces, Splatoon 2, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

I've enjoyed Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Mario Tennis Aces.

I also have Fortnite on the Switch as well.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

Rally Fury... 

Horses, traction & recklessness. a good feel, not for real life though!

Still having fun with my Switch. Been playing a lot of Smash Bros. Ultimate and Mario Tennis Aces.

I have played some Wind Waker.

The Nintendo Switch Lite was announced yesterday. It looks pretty nice. But sadly, it can't dock to a TV. It's a handheld only system. You can use separate Joy-Cons with it. I have no interest in picking it up though as I am already fine with my regular Switch.

I also have gotten Dr.. Mario World.

It is cool.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

bnmbnmbnmbnmbnm.thumb.jpg.98cd54882fbc7a37add2855713b0b944.jpg

^^ Just finished Hearts of Iron 4. And, I -had- to share this! I nuked every American city. Then I won the game soon after. I feel ... I feel so complete, I feel super, superior, oddly relaxed. I have also shared what is forbidden to think, that is the annihilation of the cancer of this planet. ^^

I still have been cracking along at Mario Tennis Aces and have beaten its story mode. I got as much enjoyment out of the game as I had with Mario Power Tennis on my GameCube.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is still fun. Got a lot of characters unlocked. 

I also am going to get more Joy-Cons and some more games once they go on sale. Both the Joy-Cons and Pro Controller are very expensive.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

Also, the new Nintendo Switch models are out with improved battery life with a more power efficient Tegra X1 processor. The performance is slightly improved with the die shrink to 16nm. It's worth picking up a Switch to play console games on the go.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:19 AM, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Been  playing Dark Souls 3 for a week. I'm stuck at the Dancer :furious:

I'm replying a year late but, man, she was something. There's actually a cheat in the game where you can fight her right after the dog knight (so much earlier in the story than you'd normally fight her) by killing the woman who's in the dancer's chamber.

I actually did that. I played a bunch further than the dog knight but saw the exploit on the internet so decided to try it. Man, she was impossible to kill. I don't know how many hours I spent just trying again and again to do it.

The advantage of the exploit is that you can immediately proceed to Lothran Castle after killing her so you can farm t much higher XP from this region then go back to where you were in the story again super strong compared to if you played linearly. :clap:

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

1 hour ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

I'm replying a year late but, man, she was something. There's actually a cheat in the game where you can fight her right after the dog knight (so much earlier in the story than you'd normally fight her) by killing the woman who's in the dancer's chamber.

I actually did that. I played a bunch further than the dog knight but saw the exploit on the internet so decided to try it. Man, she was impossible to kill. I don't know how many hours I spent just trying again and again to do it.

The advantage of the exploit is that you can immediately proceed to Lothran Castle after killing her so you can farm t much higher XP from this region then go back to where you were in the story again super strong compared to if you played linearly. :clap:

If you kill the old woman, a cut scene will play and the dancer will spawn behind you near the entrance, dropping from the roof. The fight is not easy at any level. Perhaps non-melee pew-pew'ers or in co-op mode would be better to kill her reliably. She is weak to bleed damage and mitigates the rest.

Yeah, the easiest way to get her is to attach yourself to her hip all the time then go crazy with your weapon. Pyromancy helps too but you need to upgrade a lot before it does any significant damage

Also, waiting for Shenmue 3 to drop. Very soon

Edited by Ibn Al-Shahid

The Nintendo Switch Lite comes out tomorrow. It will be very popular for people who want a handheld only Switch.

Also Dreamcast has already celebrated its 20th Anniversary in North America.

The Sega Genesis Mini is coming out this month too.

Recently finished Blair Witch [horror game, decent]. Gearing up for Red Dead 2.

Tried the new Fifa 20 demo today after being pressured by my son. Probably regrets it though after I sorted him out :grin:

BTW, free PC games from the Epic store this week: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/collection/batman-free-week

Edited by Jaane Rabb

On 9/19/2019 at 8:16 PM, Jaane Rabb said:

Recently finished Blair Witch [horror game, decent]. Gearing up for Red Dead 2.

Tried the new Fifa 20 demo today after being pressured by my son. Probably regrets it though after I sorted him out :grin:

BTW, free PC games from the Epic store this week: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/collection/batman-free-week

FIFA is always the same each year, only difference is more players.

Meanwhile Mario and Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic games is a far better sports game coming out this year. It's worth having on Nintendo Switch. After all, the Olympic games are coming up in Tokyo anyways.

I can't wait to get the game when it comes out, inshaallah.

*squeak*

So I finally got my right JoyCon back and as it turns out Nintendo replaced my entire right JoyCon rather than fixing it. Anyways, I am glad that it is back. I really hope it won't break down.

I also have been having a little fun with Mario Kart Tour. It is a Mario Kart game on phones and tablets. It's not that great. It is ruined by microtransactions and lootboxes. It really sucks.

Easily the worst Mario Kart game Nintendo has put out.

*big loud squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123