Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Green Knight

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

On 6/11/2017 at 8:08 PM, Shaykh Patience101 said:

I remember I played the official 2006 World Cup game (from 12 years ago) for the longest time just so I could play with Iran, and back then they didn't even have copyright so they misspelled all the names. I don't have FIFA right now, but can't you download a custom squad for Iran in the newer versions?

Anyways, hopefully Azmoun can transfer somewhere this summer and finally give us an Iranian player with a good rating.

I don't know about downloading custom squads, but I defo couldn't edit the player ratings myself. Note: I'm playing the 360 version so it may have fewer features than the PC version. (but it was only a few dollars so I don't care)

This year's E3 was exciting. We had Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, a new Kirby, and a new Yoshi game. The best part was Metroid Prime 4 and Metroid Samus Returns. 

Nintendo just recently announced the SNES Classic Edition or the SNES Mini.

packshot.jpg

It looks like its gonna do well. It'll have 21 games. The big special is the never released Star Fox 2.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

@baradar_jackson Did you got Sonic Mania? I heard the game was good and a nice throwback to the glory days of Sonic up until Sonic Adventure 2. I love the Sonic games until Sonic Adventure 2. The others after that are okay except for Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 06, and the Sonic Boom games.

On 8/15/2017 at 9:10 PM, pwwnd123 said:

@baradar_jackson Did you got Sonic Mania? I heard the game was good and a nice throwback to the glory days of Sonic up until Sonic Adventure 2. I love the Sonic games until Sonic Adventure 2. The others after that are okay except for Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 06, and the Sonic Boom games.

Not yet. I will probably play it eventually. I basically love anything Sonic related before they gave him a stupid voice.

13 hours ago, Bakir said:

27 Oct was full of good news for gamers. Playing AC: Origins here.

And Super Mario Odyssey was one of them. It was the Switch's biggest titles.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

The Xbox One X has been out for a few days and it has done better than the PS4 Pro during its launch period.

Meanwhile the Nintendo Switch is continuing to sell like crazy hotcakes. The holiday season is coming up and oh boy people are going to buy the Switch for Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

So a few days ago I got composite cables for my GameCube for $8.00. They worked and they were third party.

I tried out some Mario Kart: Double Dash!! on my GameCube. It was fun.

Also the Nintendo Switch has finally sold 10 million units. It is going to surpass Wii U lifetime sales.

*squeak*

I've been playing my GameCube a bit lately. I've played some Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, the Mario Party games on GameCube and some SSX on Tour. Also Mario Superstar Baseball.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

So I've been playing a bit of Super Mario Sunshine and all I can say is that it is sometimes a frustrating game.  I've also played a bit of Mario Superstar Baseball and I'll have to say that it is kind of awkward.

I have played a bit of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on my Wii U. It's an alright game. Although I prefer the previous Zeldas. I did also play a bit of Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, it is not as good as Mario Power Tennis which is the highest point in the series to me.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

I watched the Nintendo Direct yesterday. There's a lot of awesome games coming to Nintendo Switch like Smash Bros. and the new Mario Tennis Aces. It's going to be awesome.