Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Green Knight

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

Dark souls 2 sucks. Get dark souls 3 and git gud.

It's actually not that bad tbh but nowhere good as DS1, also I'm playing the series in order.

So the Xbox Scorpio's specs were revealed today. It seems overpowered when compared to the PS4 Pro. But in all honestly the Nintendo Switch is more interesting and will sell like hotcakes due to demand.

2 hours ago, pwwnd123 said:

So the Xbox Scorpio's specs were revealed today. It seems overpowered when compared to the PS4 Pro. But in all honestly the Nintendo Switch is more interesting and will sell like hotcakes due to demand.

The hype already seems to be cooling off to me.

Also, the Scorpio's specs should never be mentioned in the same paragraph as that flimsy toddler's gadget Nintendo has come out with now.

Ok

I played Banner Saga and enjoyed it. Neat game. Will get its sequel. Also played Stellaris and enjoyed it. Will get Utopia expansion for it. Hearts of Iron IV was enjoyable for a few days but I feel it does not have too much replayability or maybe its because I have played HoI3 enough already.

I pirate all games. Because they don't sell them here so I have no choice.

On 2017-04-06 at 11:05 PM, Shaykh Patience101 said:

The hype already seems to be cooling off to me.

Also, the Scorpio's specs should never be mentioned in the same paragraph as that flimsy toddler's gadget Nintendo has come out with now.

Hey, the Switch isn't really a toddler's gadget. It's a system that has unique way of playing games. There is a lot of variety in the Switch.

*squeak*

Does anyone here play mount and blade: Warband? I personally spent two years of my life in college playing it competitively its such a good game probably the best medieval combat simulation out there especially the horseback fighting. So many great memories playing in 100v100 clan battles and so on.

Im also playing Dragon age Origins as I have a bad tendency to play games 60% of the way through, spending most of the time collecting things and not completing the storyline.

Then years later I have to go back and complete it to find out what happens and get some closure :'(.

Dark Souls 3 it seems my appraisal about it being average was wrong, now that I have been playing it seriously. It is a good successor of DS1. Would have been better if not for the inappropriate cheap music tracks whereas DS1 music was legend.

That said, Iudex Guynder is a tad too tough for newbies and because of him I reckon many average gamers would be disappointed.

On 4/15/2017 at 9:53 PM, MarcusAurelius said:

Does anyone here play mount and blade: Warband?

yes but never tried multiplayer.

Edited by Darth Vader

4 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

The only game I ever play is FIFA.

1038862_LB_231x326_en_US_^_2016-07-21-10-11-54_1b27093a8723b707c8433a4aafc9203fd660d669.jpg

FIFA is the same exact game every year. The Mario Sports games are clearly better.

On 2017-05-26 at 8:50 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Yeah but it's always exciting to see new overalls and faces. Fifa 17 is a massive improvement from last year. You have FIFA 17?

Nah, but I have Super Mario Strikers on my GameCube. That's my favorite soccer game.

On 5/26/2017 at 8:50 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Yeah but it's always exciting to see new overalls and faces. Fifa 17 is a massive improvement from last year. You have FIFA 17?

I hate FIFA.

I mean I like the game. I think it's better than PES. I just hate the politics of it. I told the story before of how I think it was FIFA 15, that had India but not Iran, among it's national teams. Pure absurdity.

Just recently I've been playing FIFA World Cup 14, because that's the only way to get my fix of national teams. (I haven't followed club soccer in a million years). And in spite of Iran being one of the thirty two teams to qualify, none of the players look like their true selves. Except for Teymourian, for some reason. Before EA released a patch, they also had incorrect jersey numbers and the formations were all wrong. The ratings were also a laugh, but shockingly, even after the patch, they aren't much better. Mehrdad Pooladi who was the highest rated player of the group stages (in the world, mind you) only went up from 50 to 55. 

No respect, no respect at all.

Either way I have been putting some time into it and although the last time I put major hours into FIFA was I believe FIFA 2005, I am finally getting back into it. I do love the training mini games, as irritatingly stupid as they can be. I also like the amount of control you have over your team. The older games didn't have quite as much detail.

So I defo have mixed feelings about this franchise. 

So the Xbox Scorpio has finally been revealed. It is now called the Xbox One X.

It's weaker than a current top of the line gaming PC but more powerful than the PS4 Pro.

The Switch is definitely going to put up a show. The Switch is selling like crazy hotcakes due to demand. People are going to be more interested in Switch than Xbox One X or PS4 Pro.

On 6/7/2017 at 8:47 PM, baradar_jackson said:

I hate FIFA.

I mean I like the game. I think it's better than PES. I just hate the politics of it. I told the story before of how I think it was FIFA 15, that had India but not Iran, among it's national teams. Pure absurdity.

Just recently I've been playing FIFA World Cup 14, because that's the only way to get my fix of national teams. (I haven't followed club soccer in a million years). And in spite of Iran being one of the thirty two teams to qualify, none of the players look like their true selves. Except for Teymourian, for some reason. Before EA released a patch, they also had incorrect jersey numbers and the formations were all wrong. The ratings were also a laugh, but shockingly, even after the patch, they aren't much better. Mehrdad Pooladi who was the highest rated player of the group stages (in the world, mind you) only went up from 50 to 55. 

No respect, no respect at all.

Either way I have been putting some time into it and although the last time I put major hours into FIFA was I believe FIFA 2005, I am finally getting back into it. I do love the training mini games, as irritatingly stupid as they can be. I also like the amount of control you have over your team. The older games didn't have quite as much detail.

So I defo have mixed feelings about this franchise. 

I remember I played the official 2006 World Cup game (from 12 years ago) for the longest time just so I could play with Iran, and back then they didn't even have copyright so they misspelled all the names. I don't have FIFA right now, but can't you download a custom squad for Iran in the newer versions?

Anyways, hopefully Azmoun can transfer somewhere this summer and finally give us an Iranian player with a good rating.