Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Green Knight

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

On 2/1/2017 at 4:50 PM, alHussein said:

Been playing some bf1. It's beautiful with highest settings.

1.png

When this game was first announced i was super excited but I barely even want to play it after learning that the only Muslims you get to play as are the damned "lawrence of Arabia" losers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, baradar_jackson said:

 

When this game was first announced i was super excited but I barely even want to play it after learning that the only Muslims you get to play as are the damned "lawrence of Arabia" losers.

There might be an Arab Revolt DLC I'm not sure but I'm very excited to play as the french empire because I want to run around with a white flag. You can always play as the british empire to crush the Ottomans. No but seriously if you're a big fan of historical war events like me, this game is for you. It feels very realistic when you charge down the hill with your bayonet and then you get hit by enemy artillery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, alHussein said:

There might be an Arab Revolt DLC I'm not sure but I'm very excited to play as the french empire because I want to run around with a white flag. You can always play as the british empire to crush the Ottomans. No but seriously if you're a big fan of historical war events like me, this game is for you. It feels very realistic when you charge down the hill with your bayonet and then you get hit by enemy artillery.

The thing is, I'm prejudiced. 

I can't play as the British or French in a real-life sort of setting. If it's fictitous, maybe. But these are based on real events. 

I wanted to play as the Ottomans in Galipoli, they give us the friggin proto-Saudis and their british masters???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still have not nuked any country. I'm trying to re-write history, like ally with Soviet as a defensive Germany or played as Japan and conquer all of British, French and Dutch colonies in South East Asia (including Australia :D). Addictive game.

Edited by Darth Vader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, P. Ease said:

Is there any other reason than Zelda to get a Switch? All those ''family & friends'' scenarios in that trailer look absolutely horrible.

Yes, Skyrim and Super Bomberman R.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, P. Ease said:

Is there any other reason than Zelda to get a Switch? All those ''family & friends'' scenarios in that trailer look absolutely horrible.

The games will come eventually.

I don't understand people's obsession with getting things right away.

Wait a year or two. It will become cheaper, there will be more games and there will be a pack-in game too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, P. Ease said:

Bro sorry but Skyrim on a nintendo console almost feels blasphemous to me.

LOL word of advice, try to appease the console thingy in this thread (fake it perhaps) or else they'll be after you with their little hatchets out calling you "pc master race nazi!!" and stuff like that (think of it as the mandatory tolerance for LGBTQ etc). :D That said, I give you a A for that post bro. HAHAHA ^^^ Skyrim on a console.... lool. They invented the word pretentious for this stuff. Hahahahaha

Edited by Darth Vader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2017 at 2:57 AM, P. Ease said:

Bro sorry but Skyrim on a nintendo console almost feels blasphemous to me.

I think they paid or made big deal with Bethesda to get them make games on switch.  Who in the earth release 2011 game on 2017 console. Skyrim on Nintendo is ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

Skyrim on Nintendo is ridiculous. 

Skyrim on console in general is ridiculous. Gotta get it on PC. I got like only 20+ hours on that game only because I wasn't into it that much but I'd say like 15 hours was only for modding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never touched a Zelda game but dayum. The legend of Zelda : Breath of the wild looks lit. I'd love to play it but I don't know if a 300€ console is worth for only one game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Nintendo Switch is out after months of rumors, announcement, and full unveiling of the system. It's going to do amazing.

Who cares about what is better. It's about how a system gets it's job done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:05 AM, alHussein said:

I'm about to touch a Dark souls game for the first time starting with this one. Any Dark souls pros that can share tips?

Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg.c5dd41d38bc8090df5213785359ed747.jpg

I would suggest not starting with 1. It's so old, the graphics aren't good and, more importantly, the mechanics aren't as good as newer games. Start with 3 or 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

I would suggest not starting with 1. It's so old, the graphics aren't good and, more importantly, the mechanics aren't as good as newer games. Start with 3 or 2.

I'm 34hrs into it but mostly AFK. But I have played like total 10hrs on my pyromancer.

Also I downloaded a texture mod so It looks Ok, Cannot wait until i get to 2nd and 3rd game.

Edited by alHussein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2017 at 4:05 PM, alHussein said:

Is anyone getting Horizon Zero dawn ? I think it'll beat the witcher 3.

I watched the trailer for Horizon Zero Dawn. Dinosaur robots. Override the tall necks to unlock a section of the map. Pretty cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...