Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Green Knight

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

I may plan on opening up my own game developement studio. I may make a remake of the first Paper Mario game for Nintendo 64 on one of Nintendo's latest systems.

Anyways the best soccer game out there is Mario Strikers Charged. And oh boy is Princess Peach's Mega Strike awesome.

Anyone here playing any Counter Strike: Global Offensive? If anyone does, I have a question about the ruling  of acquiring skins from weapon cases. As the cases are a form of gambling, it's haram to open them but is there an objection in buying the skins that come from these cases?

Anyone who play the evil within?

I played it and finished it...great game bring back the ol survival horror game. The game feels like paying homage to survival horror games with modern mechanic. But i enjoy it nonetheless since i grew up with classic survival horror games like RE series, Silent Hill, etc

I gotta say the GameCube had Resident Evil Zero. It was an exclusive for that console. Smash Bros Melee was a great game that I wish I had. I guess many people think that the N64 is the last great Nintendo console and just stopped caring about Nintendo.

Edited by pwwnd123

Is Silent Hill 3 good? I ordered it along with ZOE 2, should come on 4 Feb inshallah. I've only played SH 2, must I play the first to understand the 3rd?

Silent Hill 3 is amazing in my opinion! and well to understand the basics of silent hill play the first however each game has its own story

revolving round the place of silent hill so no not really necessary to play the first but play it anyways because the first one is still amazing

and a awesome classic that must be enjoyed for all!

Does anyone care about Nintendo these days? Why don't people seem to talk about Nintendo's games on the Wii and Wii U. Anyways is Smash Bros. the only worthwhile game on a Nintendo console these days?

Call of duty and FIFA15 :) i mainly play war and fighting games like mortal combat but My mother says it is too violent for girls. (Ancient mentality) so I am wondering if there is any "girly" games for ps4 or ps3 that doesnt consist of makeovers and unicorns? I love playing supermario (on Nintendo) and adventerous games but My all time favourites are rayman and cash Bandicoot.

I'd suggest that you go get a Nintendo 3DS or 2DS and a copy of Super Princess Peach for the DS. It's a Mario game. Or a Wii U and a copy of Smash Bros. 4. The girls won't be scared.

Edited by pwwnd123

Call of duty and FIFA15 :) i mainly play war and fighting games like mortal combat but My mother says it is too violent for girls. (Ancient mentality) so I am wondering if there is any "girly" games for ps4 or ps3 that doesnt consist of makeovers and unicorns? I love playing supermario (on Nintendo) and adventerous games but My all time favourites are rayman and cash Bandicoot.

While I would suggesst that by not playing some of these games, you would miss out on really good experiences and that you should keep playing them, if you can't/don't want to, there are games like The Walking Dead by Telltale, which provide one of the best experiences I've ever had playing games and without any action, per se.

FIFA!!  Now that's my kinda football.  Although I saw that Manchester Utd thing... I don't know about that...  jk

Did you ever play the last of us?  That game was insanely hard and kept me up at nigh!

duh... why did I just think of this?  Uncharted!  Those games were so good.  Third person shooter/adventure.  Good times!

Edited by reisiger

Please suggest games similar to 'Shadow of the Colossus' 

Lol it's one of a kind. If you like that type of game though, similar to myself, you may enjoy FF12 (ps2), demon souls/dark souls/dark souls 2, an old/legendary PS game called legend of dragoon(my fav all time), FF15 will hopefully come out sooner or later (should be amazing), FF13 is pretty bad, stopped after the first one. 

Kingdom hearts is pretty fun by KH3 is still not out. Fable series is really good.

You've probably already played/heard of these though.

I heard Dragon's Dogma is good, haven't played it myself though.

Honestly, most video games suck these days. Graphics and appeal to very casual gamers is all they (the producers) go for these days. No more great games =(

FIFA!! Now that's my kinda football. Although I saw that Manchester Utd thing... I don't know about that... jk

Did you ever play the last of us? That game was insanely hard and kept me up at nigh!

duh... why did I just think of this? Uncharted! Those games were so good. Third person shooter/adventure. Good times!

You leave ManU alone!!! Call me when your team has achieved half of what they have XD although I am mostly tottenham when I play fifa!

I havent play the last of us but I see that a lot of people gives it great review so I will definitely check it out.

Hehe I used to prefer third person shooter because I believed I had better control that way. Now I prefer first person...

You leave ManU alone!!! Call me when your team has achieved half of what they have XD although I am mostly tottenham when I play fifa!

I havent play the last of us but I see that a lot of people gives it great review so I will definitely check it out.

Hehe I used to prefer third person shooter because I believed I had better control that way. Now I prefer first person...

LOL Oh they're a great team, no doubt.  I like pretty much any Premier League team, although after Tim Howard's performance in the last World Cup, Everton is looking good.  I like Arsenal most though. 

Oh man... that game is so hard.  It's like that edge of your seat kind of a thing throughout.  The best way I can describe it is that you have just barely enough ammo and items to survive.  It was super hard, but fun.

I think my favorite franchise is the Assassins Creed series.  The first few though. I couldn't play 3.  I couldn't make myself fight against the British.

Anyway yeah, first person is awesome.  Also I haven't forgotten about those lists I was going to put together.  I started writing about my reversion as well, so inshAllah I will post that soon. :)

Lol it's one of a kind. If you like that type of game though, similar to myself, you may enjoy FF12 (ps2), demon souls/dark souls/dark souls 2, an old/legendary PS game called legend of dragoon(my fav all time), FF15 will hopefully come out sooner or later (should be amazing), FF13 is pretty bad, stopped after the first one. 

Kingdom hearts is pretty fun by KH3 is still not out. Fable series is really good.

You've probably already played/heard of these though.

I heard Dragon's Dogma is good, haven't played it myself though.

Honestly, most video games suck these days. Graphics and appeal to very casual gamers is all they (the producers) go for these days. No more great games =(

That's so true about games these days, treat for the eyes but not for the mind. 

Is 'Legend of Dragoon' available on ps3,4 or xbox ? like SOTC had a ps3 release too. I haven't played Final Fantasy either, and I don't have ps2 anymore. Is FF12 available on newer platforms ?

That's so true about games these days, treat for the eyes but not for the mind. 

Is 'Legend of Dragoon' available on ps3,4 or xbox ? like SOTC had a ps3 release too. I haven't played Final Fantasy either, and I don't have ps2 anymore. Is FF12 available on newer platforms ?

The legend of dragoon is still available on ps3 I think, I bought it like two years ago for $10-15. Without spoiling things for yourself, I suggest checking it out to see if it's something you can play through. It's always tough to start older games with all these new gaming features these days.

IMO its battle system is surprisingly tough, requires planning, the game has lots of problems and puzzles that need to be solved, its very long (released on 4 CDs back in the day), and has an engaging story.

If your ps3 is backwards compatible you can play ps2 games on it. Google the details of the version you have, or you can just try a ps2 game and find out that way (for some reason my ps3 worked for PS games but not PS2 games lol...). I'm pretty sure FF12 hasn't been re-released sadly.

I usually play the Total War series and Skyrim, good stuff.

I dunno about Total War, but Skyrim is fun for just strictly enjoying an adventure story/sidestories. It's extremely repetitive (when you like exploring everywhere like me) and very easy imo. Gameplay sucks.....all you do is mash a button and the game is over lol, etc.

I'm getting better with lol

You play league? What division are you =P

Edited by dragonxx

You play league? What division are you =P

I used to play console but I stopped lol. I really enjoy league, if it wasnt for my full time student schedule. I started playing november but got into it during my winter break. I play when I have some free time now as each game takes sooooo long! X_X I am not in a division yet, I played 3 ranked, and lost 2 cause my teammates sucked! lool so I have 7 matches left.

I used to play console but I stopped lol. I really enjoy league, if it wasnt for my full time student schedule. I started playing november but got into it during my winter break. I play when I have some free time now as each game takes sooooo long! X_X I am not in a division yet, I played 3 ranked, and lost 2 cause my teammates sucked! lool so I have 7 matches left.

Ahhhh haha exact same situation with me. I haven't played for a few months now =(

You should enjoy solo queue if you like being competitive, otherwise normals are great. I was platinum 1.

if you play in the NA region, add me under 'phazoroflaw' maybe we'll play sometime =P

Ahhhh haha exact same situation with me. I haven't played for a few months now =(

You should enjoy solo queue if you like being competitive, otherwise normals are great. I was platinum 1.

if you play in the NA region, add me under 'phazoroflaw' maybe we'll play sometime =P

lol I am not good yet. Some people are crazy good at that game, its insane! Yea sure ill add you when I get the chance.

IMO its battle system is surprisingly tough, requires planning, the game has lots of problems and puzzles that need to be solved, its very long (released on 4 CDs back in the day), and has an engaging story.

OK, I definitely have to play it now.