In the Name of God بسم الله

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

The Green Knight

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Future_Banker_Insha Allah said:

mayn i cant rlly get into those type of games lol! for me theres gotta be action like GTA V or farcry or skyrim. Tho I don't mind something like skate 3 either

Don't worry, Nintendo Switch has Zelda Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom as well as Metroid Prime 4 coming up. It will be good and give you good action. Metroid Prime is awesome and has you control a galactic bounty hunter named Samus Aran in first person action.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Also, I got Luigi's Mansion 3 for my Switch today since it was on sale at GameStop. Also the Switch has now sold 141.32 million and Nintendo also confirmed the Switch 2 and will reveal it sometime later this year. I am excited for the Switch 2. I love the Nintendo Switch a lot. It's my favorite Nintendo system and it dethrones the GameCube, Wii, and Wii U for home consoles for me alongside the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS. I never owned a 3DS because my parents never allowed me to own one as a kid. The Nintendo Switch is also right up there with the PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, and Nintendo DS as one of the best video game systems of all-time.

Edited by ShiaOfMahdi

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, ShiaOfMahdi said:

Also, I got Luigi's Mansion 3 for my Switch today since it was on sale at GameStop. Also the Switch has now sold 141.32 million and Nintendo also confirmed the Switch 2 and will reveal it sometime later this year. I am excited for the Switch 2. I love the Nintendo Switch a lot. It's my favorite Nintendo system and it dethrones the GameCube, Wii, and Wii U for home consoles for me alongside the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS. I never owned a 3DS because my parents never allowed me to own one as a kid. The Nintendo Switch is also right up there with the PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, and Nintendo DS as one of the best video game systems of all-time.

the Switch is pretty fun, you can play hours and not really get bored of the same game. i heard they might release an new Star Fox game for the Switch.

• Advanced Member
On 5/8/2024 at 2:52 AM, ShiaOfMahdi said:

darn im not rlly into those games lol

I gotta have some nice action and GUNZ BLAZIN GAWD DAMMIT, in my games lol 

but yeh 

MAAYN i remember the ps2 : (

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Future_Banker_Insha Allah said:

darn im not rlly into those games lol

I gotta have some nice action and GUNZ BLAZIN GAWD DAMMIT, in my games lol 

but yeh 

MAAYN i remember the ps2 : (

As I said, the Nintendo Switch has a huge variety of different games including action stuff like GTA as well as Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal. It also has The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and its sequel Tears of the Kingdom alongside Metroid Prime. It's the only console that comes near the PS2 in terms of sales height and popularity and game count. There are so many great games to choose from as well on Nintendo Switch. The Switch is one of the best systems ever after the PS2 which had a phenomenal library of games as well as the PS3.

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Meedy said:

I am playing Heavy Rain after that I will start Beyond: two souls.

Beyond is really a good game, I played it with my cousin. Is heavy rain good?

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Beyond is really a good game, I played it with my cousin. Is heavy rain good?

I just started playing it. Yeah its good. It's about catching a serial killer. You get to play different characters as well.

Edited by Meedy

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, Meedy said:

I just started playing it. Yeah its good. It's about catching a serial killer. You get to play different characters as well.

Wow, I love this types of games.

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, ShiaOfMahdi said:

As I said, the Nintendo Switch has a huge variety of different games including action stuff like GTA as well as Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal. It also has The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and its sequel Tears of the Kingdom alongside Metroid Prime. It's the only console that comes near the PS2 in terms of sales height and popularity and game count. There are so many great games to choose from as well on Nintendo Switch. The Switch is one of the best systems ever after the PS2 which had a phenomenal library of games as well as the PS3.

im more of an xbox lad tho lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

Been playing a lot of Garrys Mod on PC  me and my friends either messing around or playing horror maps on there, and I've got into playing  Rainbow Six Siege again, even though I'm more a COD or Battlefield kind of guy when it comes to FPS games, I've fallen in love with Helldivers 2 recently, the game is quite fun especially with friends, it can get repetitive at times. I did buy Super Mario Odyssey on my Switch about 2 weeks ago, its really fun ngl.

(Burgers...) ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, IraqiFeyli313 said:

I did buy Super Mario Odyssey on my Switch about 2 weeks ago, its really fun ngl.

Yeah alongside Princess Peach: Showtime and Ring Fit Adventure.

• Basic Members
15 hours ago, ShiaOfMahdi said:

Yeah alongside Princess Peach: Showtime and Ring Fit Adventure.

I haven't gotten Princess Peach: showtime or any other 1st party Nintendo games as the price of Nintendo Switch games can be very off-putting especially ones that came out years ago. 

• Advanced Member
On 5/24/2024 at 10:06 PM, IraqiFeyli313 said:

Been playing a lot of Garrys Mod on PC  me and my friends either messing around or playing horror maps on there, and I've got into playing  Rainbow Six Siege again, even though I'm more a COD or Battlefield kind of guy when it comes to FPS games, I've fallen in love with Helldivers 2 recently, the game is quite fun especially with friends, it can get repetitive at times. I did buy Super Mario Odyssey on my Switch about 2 weeks ago, its really fun ngl.

bruh i wish i cud play garry's mod is pretty pricey tho, If I get it this summer can i play w/u?

• Advanced Member
On 5/24/2024 at 10:06 PM, IraqiFeyli313 said:

yo nvm, its only £6.99 LOL ok Insha'Allah ill try cop it in a couple weeks u wanna play if I do?

• Basic Members
1 hour ago, Future_Banker_Insha Allah said:

yo nvm, its only £6.99 LOL ok Insha'Allah ill try cop it in a couple weeks u wanna play if I do?

Lol valve games tend to be cheap and even cheaper during sales, but sure I don't mind playing with you man, inshallah. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Diaz said:

I’m planning to re play Detroit became humans after I’m done with my finals, I’m getting a lot of stress because of exams. 

Good luck with the exams. Also I hope for Bloodborne to come to PC as well so that I can play it. I don't have a PS4 or even a PS5. Inshallah, I will get a PS5 when enough exclusives come out to justify owning one alongside my PS3, Switch 2, and my already powerful gaming PC since the PS5 is super expensive right now and the slim model hasn't made the prices go down. Switch 2 is coming soon if you want to play the likes of Zelda, Ring Fit Adventure 2, and other great Nintendo games like Metroid Prime 4. 

Edited by ShiaOfMahdi

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, IraqiFeyli313 said:

I haven't gotten Princess Peach: showtime or any other 1st party Nintendo games as the price of Nintendo Switch games can be very off-putting especially ones that came out years ago. 

Same, Nintendo's games go on sale occasionally. That's the thing here. Switch games are good but they're on the more expensive side for first party exclusives.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, ShiaOfMahdi said:

Also I hope for Bloodborne to come to PC as well so that I can play it. I don't have a PS4 or even a PS5. Inshallah, I will get a PS5 when enough exclusives come out to justify owning one alongside my PS3, Switch 2, and my already powerful gaming PC since the PS5 is super expensive right now and the slim model hasn't made the prices go down. Switch 2 is coming soon if you want to play the likes of Zelda, Ring Fit Adventure 2, and other great Nintendo games like Metroid Prime 4. 

My sister played blood borne, she liked it. I always wanted to play ring fit adventure but the issue is they don’t have it here in the place where I live. It was available with the Nintendo switch but majority of them got sold during covid 19.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Diaz said:

My sister played blood borne, she liked it. I always wanted to play ring fit adventure but the issue is they don’t have it here in the place where I live. It was available with the Nintendo switch but majority of them got sold during covid 19.

I see, but there are plenty of Switches still available now before the release of Switch 2. You can get one now before Switch 2 releases. If you are considering coming to Canada, you will easily find it here. It's a great country for getting Nintendo stuff.

• Advanced Member
35 minutes ago, ShiaOfMahdi said:

I see, but there are plenty of Switches still available now before the release of Switch 2. You can get one now before Switch 2 releases. If you are considering coming to Canada, you will easily find it here. It's a great country for getting Nintendo stuff.

I live in Middle East, not planning to come to Canada but I will recheck again and see maybe I can find a used one. 

• Basic Members
13 hours ago, ShiaOfMahdi said:

Same, Nintendo's games go on sale occasionally. That's the thing here. Switch games are good but they're on the more expensive side for first party exclusives.

Pretty much, I can't believe that Super Mario Odyssey is still being sold at full price after being released for 7 years.  In terms of Nintendo consoles, I prefer the Wii U and 3ds more, as there's a certain charm to them.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Diaz said:

I live in Middle East, not planning to come to Canada but I will recheck again and see maybe I can find a used one. 

BRUUUUUH

all my PIRATED game files got randomly CORRUPTED :AAAH:

When summer vacay rolls round in like 2-3 weeks Insha ' Allah I'll pay like 5 pound for the premium pirating software and just redownload em all it'll take like a day or two out of my time at most, though my parents finna b p***ed as to why my pc is on all day taking up the GOD DAMN electric bill LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
20 hours ago, ShiaOfMahdi said:

Just finished the second Dashing Thief level and the second Detective level in Princess Peach: Showtime. I just have to start the first Kung Fu Peach level.

i read that as kung fu panda level :skull:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

So the Nintendo Direct was amazing.

I was on Ziyarah to Iraq and Cairo so I didn't get much of a chance to watch it. I am excited that Metroid Prime 4 got its reveal. It's now called Metroid Prime 4: Beyond. I am hyped towards it coming out in 2025 for both the current Nintendo Switch and the Switch 2.

We also got a new Zelda game starring Zelda herself as a sole playable character rather than the usual Link. It's good that Nintendo is officially giving Zelda a chance to be a lead character in the series that is named after her. I like Nintendo giving Peach and now Zelda more playable roles in a game.