Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
lords313

A Global Campaign For Zahoore Immam-e-zaman (ajf)

Rate this topic

Respected sir you will be happy to know that this dua is started since 2003 and there are thousands of people through out the world who are doing this dua DAILY for an hour since 2003. But unfortunately previous we introduced this dua on this site last year.

Actually 40 days daily dua Pak held in Ramzan month(starting from 29th Shaban ends on 10 Shawwal). otherwise it is continued through out year.(10 shawwal is the day of Major Occulation. the procedure of dua pak has already given.)

how the cycle of dua formed and how it works ?

there are 24 hr in a day. we distribute these 24 hours among different people so that each hour consist a person.

Now for instance, one person have taken 3-4 am time for daily dua and the other 4-5am and then 5-6, 6-7, 7-8 so on. soon the first one finished his dua the other persons will be doing dua on his/her respective time. this is dua circle in which not even a single second of day is without MOLA KAREEM'S Zahoor Dua Pak.

what we have to do is to find atleast 24 persons on this site who create a circle of there own .and we will start dua soon we have 24people. all the willing persons should write there name. suitable time on which they can do dua daily.

Salam o Alakum and Mola madad

this circule of 40 day dua pak is about to start again from the 21st of Augest 2009(i.e 29th of shaban). people who want to participate are warm welcomed. If you wanna join, reply to this post with your name + time signed under the last persons..

Farah Abbas..................3-4am Pst (10pm-11pm GMT)

this circule of 40 day dua pak is about to start again from the 21st of Augest 2009(i.e 29th of shaban). people who want to participate are warm welcomed. If you wanna join, reply to this post with your name + time signed under the last persons..

I would certainly join, but I have already joined another Global 1,000,000 salawat campaign on ShiaChat too.

It would be really good if we all unite and not start different campaigns to comptete against each other.

This is pitty.

Ali

God >

Edited by aliadams

I would certainly join, but I have already joined another Global 1,000,000 salawat campaign on ShiaChat too.

It would be really good if we all unite and not start different campaigns to comptete against each other.

This is pitty.

Ali

God >

I competely disagree with you. this is your own ridiculous perception. we haven't started this campaign against Global 1,000,000 salawat campaign.and for your kind information this is the 2nd time we are going to start this 40 days dua circle on SHIA CHAT not the first time .LOL. tell me is there any ristriction that while Global 1,000,000 salawat campaign is runing other campaigns can't be started.....

don't be ridiculous and obsolete.

the perpose of both compaigns are different. these compaigns have been started to accomplish or achieve those purposes.

The Major Purpose of Global Campaign For Zahoore Immam-e-zaman (ajf) is to make a combine effort for the early reapperance of our beloved IMAM ajtfs, to aware people about "Nusrat-e-Imam-e- Zamana ajtfs", to promot Dua-e-Tajeel-e-Faraj becouse according to Masoomeen's sua farameen Dua-e-Tajeel-e-Faraj is Nusrat of Imam-e- Zamana ajtfs during the period of his Occultation.

Our twelveth Immam has said it himself " The vail of my invisibilty (Ghaibat) can be lifted early should you pray for my arrival (Zuhoor)". this saying is the root basis of this compaign.

SO CAN YOU DENY THIS SAYING.....

don't be ridiculous and obsolete.

Please don't be offensive towards others.

If we want to bring forward the re-appearance of our Imam (3Af) we should offer the specific duaa from Quran that is I believe is being recited by the Imam Mehdi (3Af) now as we speak.

You are surprised. Don't be. Instead can you find it?

Hint: It is misused for our little pity needs all the times after most congregation Friday prayers.

Ali

God >

PS: If this is the attitude of the supporters of our Imam (3Af), I think he is well off without them.

Edited by aliadams

(bismillah) (salam)

Ramadhan is coming up so we should probably get some people ready.

Just to confirm who will be praying could I have everyone sign there name under mine.

Upon 15+ signatures we will start deciding times.

ShiaSoldier@2007

Edited by ShiaSoldier@2007

Salman Ali Ammar ............8-9pm PST (2-3pm GMT)

@ the above current topic

Sir i want to ask what do the parents do when the lost any of there child or any other family member? They will do anything, absolutely anything to get them back.

So Sir in our situation we have lost our head of Mission, our Leader and Saadat have lost there HEAD OF FAMILY. So should not we anything, absolutely anything for seeing him again. Some of you say that we must rectify our self first. Yes we must but who will give us the degree for that. Is anyone present in the whole world who can claim that he has attain that kind of character and abilities that IMAM MAHDI (aj) requires? I think no one can claim that. The time requires that we must act in some way or other to claim at least some thing when INSHAALAH our Beloved MAULA (aj) shall reappear.

The aim of this global campaign is nothing but this to do some thing which we can claim and INSHAALAH our Beloved MAULA (aj) shall reappear soon, He shall see that many of his own SHIA people have done campaign in a combined manner and we shall claim that all together. That is how a mission is build and finally accomplished

So please act today in any any any form for the early reappearance of our lost LEADER (AJ)..

Please don't be offensive towards others.

If we want to bring forward the re-appearance of our Imam (3Af) we should offer the specific duaa from Quran that is I believe is being recited by the Imam Mehdi (3Af) now as we speak.

You are surprised. Don't be. Instead can you find it?

Hint: It is misused for our little pity needs all the times after most congregation Friday prayers.

Ali

God >

PS: If this is the attitude of the supporters of our Imam (3Af), I think he is well off without them.

I am rather behaving defensive.

it would be better to have a look on your behaviour instead of mine.

First you have announced our virtuous and honest effort of Global Campaign For Zahoore Immam-e-zaman(ajtf) as a campaign to comptete against Global 1,000,000 salawat campaign. sorry but you have no AUTHORITY to decide or judge our intentions. please be gentle with other feelings and becareful while using such harsh, rough and unpleasant sayings about one's honest effort.

now you are putting questions on our personalities and declared that IMAM ajtfs is well off with out us!

we are not forcing any one to jion this compaign.we are just requesting all the members of Shia Chat to join their hands in this effort. you should atleast stop giving FATWA's.

I am rather behaving defensive.

Is "don't be ridiculous and obsolete" defensive?

I was expecting an apology actually.

Thanks for putting me in my place.

I hope it is for lack of language skills you’re saying what you saying.

Maybe you should take Istikhaara to see who own who an apology.

In all cases, I wish your campaign ALL success for the sake of Imam (3Af) and may Allah guide us all to His Light.

Ali

God > infinity

Is "don't be ridiculous and obsolete" defensive?

I was expecting an apology actually.

I hope it is for lack of language skills you’re saying what you saying.

Maybe you should take Istikhaara to see who own who an apology.

sir what do you expect after declaring some ones devoted effort as Competitive Strategy. I think these words are the most suitable words regarding your behaviour.

are you arguing only for the sake of apology!!!

are you arguing only for the sake of apology!!!

No. I wanted you to ask Allah swt for whose fault it was and as you have no intention of doing so, I did the Istikhaara and alhamdu liAllah Rabb al-3aalemeen it turned out that it is ME who has to apologize.

So please accept my sincere apologies and may Allah forgive us all our sins, our errors, and what dutes we have forgoten towards Him and others around us.

Salam

Ali

God >

No. I wanted you to ask Allah swt for whose fault it was and as you have no intention of doing so, I did the Istikhaara and alhamdu liAllah Rabb al-3aalemeen it turned out that it is ME who has to apologize.

So please accept my sincere apologies and may Allah forgive us all our sins, our errors, and what dutes we have forgoten towards Him and others around us.

Salam

Ali

God >

(bismillah) (salam)

Although I am no scholar, just a curious 14 year old behind a computer screen, I think istikharas are not meant for such small issues.

@ farah and aliadams

These small issues are taking is away from that noble cause which brought us here in this forum. So please concentrate on our duties not on the differences that we have or we have created. Ramadan is approaching so please have your all intentions on that noble cause of Dua. These differences will not help us in any way. They will cause unhappiness for our LORD WARIS E KHONA HUSSAIN (AJFS).

Edited by Salman Ali Ammar

You are all right. I am sorry I got sidetracked by a small pity personal attack.

Ramdhaam is approaching and if we are to live it then the gates of heaven will truly be open and I intended in sha Allah to recite Quran 27:62 313 times a day and may Allah bring forward our Imam's re-appearance sooooooooooooooooooooooon (that is 23 O's on the 23rd Night of Ramadhaan) in sha Allah. :)

Ali

God >

This is pitty.

Ali

God >

You can easily combine both the campaigns. Just add two words after salwat as per the hadith of Maula Imam Al-Sadiq sua, it will become Darood as well as dua e Zahoor. Recite

Çááªã Õáی Úáٰی ãÍãÏ æ Âá ãÍãÏ æ ÚÌá ÝÑ̪ã

I have gathered some friends to join us in this Global Campaign. Following will be their timings as per PST

Kazim Malik ................. 2-3 am PST

Syed Nazar Abbas ............. 3-4 am

Ghulam Shabbir Haydri ........ 7-8 pm

Nasim Abbas .................. 3-4 am

Mujahid Hussaini ............. 6-7 am

Syed Mujahid Jaafry .......... 11-12 pm

Awais Raza ................... 1-2 am

Dilawar Abbas Zaidi ......... 1-2 am

Dabeer Rizvi ................. 11-12 am

Mehmood Gilany ............... 5-6 am

S.Azhar Jawwad Hasany .......... 6-7 am

Muneer Hussain ............... 8-9 am

S Haider Abbas ......... ...... 12-1 am

S. Mohsin Naqvi .............. 11-12 pm

S. Hasnain Naqvi .............. 1-2 am

Saeed Ahmad .................. 11-12 pm

Zaheer Haider ........ ..... 4-5 am

Shabbir Waraich ............. 6-7 pm

Saulat Ali Shah ............. 12-1 am

Aasim Sha ................... 9-10 am

Rizwan Syed ............... 8-9 am

Many more friends and much more of Sisters have also promised to spend 1 hour a day for Dua. List will be finalized by tomorrow.By the Almighty Grace of My Holy Maalik ajtfs.

Edited by Kazim Malik

I have gathered some friends to join us in this Global Campaign. Following will be their timings as per PST

Kazim Malik ................. 2-3 am PST

Syed Nazar Abbas ............. 3-4 am

Ghulam Shabbir Haydri ........ 7-8 pm

Nasim Abbas .................. 3-4 am

Mujahid Hussaini ............. 6-7 am

Syed Mujahid Jaafry .......... 11-12 pm

Awais Raza ................... 1-2 am

Dilawar Abbas Zaidi ......... 1-2 am

Dabeer Rizvi ................. 11-12 am

Mehmood Gilany ............... 5-6 am

S.Azhar Jawwad Hasany .......... 6-7 am

Muneer Hussain ............... 8-9 am

S Haider Abbas ......... ...... 12-1 am

S. Mohsin Naqvi .............. 11-12 pm

S. Hasnain Naqvi .............. 1-2 am

Saeed Ahmad .................. 11-12 pm

Zaheer Haider ........ ..... 4-5 am

Shabbir Waraich ............. 6-7 pm

Saulat Ali Shah ............. 12-1 am

Aasim Sha ................... 9-10 am

Rizwan Syed ............... 8-9 am

ShiaSoldier@2007............ 8-9 pm

Many more friends and much more of Sisters have also promised to spend 1 hour a day for Dua. List will be finalized by tomorrow.By the Almighty Grace of My Holy Maalik ajtfs.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you soooo much our best attempts were futile, but you did it some how. MY time has been added above.

^Please stop spamming. Your posts have been deleted except this one.

7. Non-Islamic Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this site and considered spam. Anyone found doing this will be banned immediately. You're free to advertise your Islamic site to a certain extent however.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12120

You can easily combine both the campaigns. Just add two words after salwat as per the hadith of Maula Imam Al-Sadiq sua, it will become Darood as well as dua e Zahoor. Recite

Çááªã Õáی Úáٰی ãÍãÏ æ Âá ãÍãÏ æ ÚÌá ÝÑ̪ã

Salam brother, I am already doing that :)

Çááªã Õáی Úáٰی ãÍãÏ æ Âá ãÍãÏ æ ÚÌá ÝÑ̪ã ÇÌãÚíä

and Quran 27:62 x 313 per day for the whole of Ramdhaan in sha Allah.

Ali

God >

(salam)

i would really love to join this =)

**please add me too ...but b4 that i have a simple question.... can u please check that is this how we do it ...cuz i was really confused because everyone writes diffrent or they keep copying n pasting wat was written on the first page ***

ok so this is what i understand .....

>Niyyat -- "I'm offering 2 raakat prayer to gift my maula imam e zamana (ajs)qurbatan el Allah"

>1st raakat = surah fatiha & surah tawheed (qul huwala....)

>2nd raakat = surah fatiha & surah tawheed (qul huwala....)

>>Qanoot .... "ALLAAHUMMA KUN LE-WALIYYEKAL HUJJATIBNIL HASANE SALAWAATOKA A'LAYHE WA A'LAA AAABAA-EHI FEE HAAZEHIS SAA-A'TE WA FEE KULLE SAA-A'TIN WALIYYAWN WA HAAFEZAWN WA QAA-EDAWN WA NAASERAWN WA DALEELAWN WA A'YNAN HATTAA TUSKENAHU ARZAKA TAW-A'N WA TOMATTE-A'HU FEEHAA TAWEELAA"

~raku~

~Sajdah~

~slaam~

> After prayers... tilt your dimension towards karbala now satart praying for his zahoor in n e language....

>after that recite salawaat e kamila "allhuma salaallah muhamadin wa alla muhamad wa ajallal ta'Allah farjuhm " for 313 times .........

>then after that recite dua faraj 59 times

>n i assume where spousse to recite dua ahad n ziarat e yasin at the end

>n also 73 times (27:62)....

then after all that n after an hour pass by pray sajadah e shukar for two thing (which were listed b4)

i mean i'm ready to do this ...just wan it to calirfy soo i don't make n e mistake afterall it's for our imam (atfs) ^_^

lover of imam(atfs)----------> 2-3 pm (Canadian time (pacific standart time))

Edited by lover of imam(a.t.f.s)

Salam brother, I am already doing that :)

Çááªã Õáی Úáٰی ãÍãÏ æ Âá ãÍãÏ æ ÚÌá ÝÑ̪ã ÇÌãÚíä

and Quran 27:62 x 313 per day for the whole of Ramdhaan in sha Allah.

Ali

God >

which happens to b this ayah "Amman yujeebu almudtarra itha daAAahu wayakshifu alssoo-a wayajAAalukum khulafaa al-ardi a-ilahun maAAa Allahi qaleelan ma tathakkaroona" rite? is it after every naamz or nafal?

which happens to b this ayah "Amman yujeebu almudtarra itha daAAahu wayakshifu alssoo-a wayajAAalukum khulafaa al-ardi a-ilahun maAAa Allahi qaleelan ma tathakkaroona" rite? is it after every naamz or nafal?

Salam brother lover_of_imam(aAtfs),

Don't complicate it on yourself.

1. Just do two ruk3a prayer with intention of bringing forward the re-appearance of our Imam (3Af)

2. Followed by 313 Full Salawat "Allahuma Ssalli 3alaa Muhammed wa aali Muhammed wa 3ajjil farajahum ajma3een".

3. Then do two ruk3a prayer with intention of thanking Allah swt for allowing you to perform the 313 salawat, and to in sha Allah accept them, which means actually bringing forward the reappearance in sha Allah.

--------------

2a. The 73 Quran 27:62 is optional and in my case I do this 313 instead of salawat because I believe the Imam (3Af) is continuously reciting it so Allah would give him the green light to come out and take revenage for the Martyrdom of Imam Husain (as), and Allah knows best.

--------------

Ali

God >

Salam brother lover_of_imam(aAtfs),

Don't complicate it on yourself.

1. Just do two ruk3a prayer with intention of bringing forward the re-appearance of our Imam (3Af)

2. Followed by 313 Full Salawat "Allahuma Ssalli 3alaa Muhammed wa aali Muhammed wa 3ajjil farajahum ajma3een".

3. Then do two ruk3a prayer with intention of thanking Allah swt for allowing you to perform the 313 salawat, and to in sha Allah accept them, which means actually bringing forward the reappearance in sha Allah.

--------------

2a. The 73 Quran 27:62 is optional and in my case I do this 313 instead of salawat because I believe the Imam (3Af) is continuously reciting it so Allah would give him the green light to come out and take revenage for the Martyrdom of Imam Husain (as), and Allah knows best.

--------------

Ali

God >

slaam brother i'm not complicate on myself it's just that i don't wan to make n e mistake dat's all so just wan it to confirm it .... =) thx

ummm btw i'm not a brother... i'm a girl lol ^_^

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem:

Salamun 'alaykum w/r w/b:

Saw this thread and felt like we need to revive this notion once again. Come on people, Set aside an hour for our Imam (atfs)!

View the first post to see what I am talking about.

Wassalam w/r w/b:

La fatah ila Ali

Edited by La fatah ila Ali

I just wanted to say that it was this campaign that helped me so much,

I had never felt so close to Allah in my life,

This is just a reminder to always recite dua for the Imam and always keep him in your thoughts <3he is the hope and the guide for us

Allah bless the brother who started it, ameen.

If you wanna join, reply to this post with your name signed under the last persons..

Once we have 40.. We will start.

ShiaSoldier@2007

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem:

Salamun 'alaykum w/r w/b:

So this is the post that explains the pledge.

Sign ur name. Once we have 40 we can start.

Oh People! Wake up from your slumber! The original post was in 2008! Its now 2011! Wake up! Wake up!

Lets beg Allah (aj) so much that he takes pity on us and hastens the zuhoor.

If Bani Isra'il can do it...So can we!

Are we worse than Bani Isra'il???

If we do not have 40 people by Friday, April 26th. 2011 than surely we are worse than Bani Isra'il!!!

Wassalam w/r w/b:

I am signing my name here to participate in this initiative: La fatah ila Ali

La baik ya Imam (atfs)!!!

salam.gif

Great idea. count me in.

Although i want to confirm that the whole activity needs to last an hour, yeah?

I can't imagine it HAS to be for the whole hour, as long as you finish the recommended procedure on the first post then no big deal. If you can do the procedure quicker than 1 hour then great!

Wassalam

La fatah ila Ali

(salam)

An hour is not to much to ask of any true Shia.....How much of our day is spent in frivolity?

I would guess that 99% of the Ummah could find 60 small minutes where their time is spent in vanities and convert this time to this most noble effort.

If we are unable to make even these small sacrifices how can we truely believe that we are prepared to sacrifice the larger things.....?

Please count me among those who are pledging this hour.......

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

<313

Edited by hameedeh

this circle of 40 day dua pak is about to start again from the 31st of August 2011 (i.e 29th of shaban). people who want to participate are warm welcomed. If you wanna join, reply to this post with your name + time signed under the last persons..

Farah Abbas..................3-4am PST (10pm-11pm GMT)

Let's revive this practice. I will start doing this 4 am in the morning.