Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
lords313

A Global Campaign For Zahoore Immam-e-zaman (ajf)

Rate this topic

(salam)

I just happened upon this thread and tell you wat, i cudnt resist being a part of this dua. besides! wat else, in present times, is better than awaiting the advent of our Master...our Holy IMAM (as)

I would be more than happy to join you in this dua between 6-7am PST, i.e. 1-2am GMT :) (600 - 700 PST, i.e. 100 - 200 GMT)

please add my name to the list....if it makes me any worthy in the eyes of my Master, my IMAM (as) then i will consider to have fulfilled my purpose in life.

Allah hafiz!

This Dua Pak have been started

If any one else wanna join, reply to this post with your name signed under the last persons...

Name Time

ShiaSoldier@2007_______________ 8:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m

yazahra313____________________12am-1am (California Time) / depends on US state to determine GMT time.

farah_________________________ 3-4am PST(pakistan standard time) / 10pm-11pm GMT

Azam Abbas___________________ 4-5am PST(pakistan standard time) / 11pm-12am GMT

shabar naqvi{lords313___________4-5pm pst(pak standard time) / 11am-12pm GMT

Jaane Ya Ali___________________ 9pm-10pm (UK timing) / 9pm-10pm GMT

Teabiz________________________5-6am or 6-7pm (UK Timing) / 05:00-06:00 or 18:00-19:00 GMT

Akbar007 _____________________4 am to 5 am (IST)

asad abbas____________________15:00GMT (11:00pm China Standard Time)

Salman ali ammar______________ 2230-2330 (+500 GMT)

Abd e Murshad_________________ 2-3am Pak Standard Time

mishal________________________6-7a.m(china standard time)

zainab________________________9-10pm(central usa timing)

raza hyder____________________ 2-3 a.m (china standard time)

yurmuslimfriend________________12 PM to 1pm usa time -6 GMT central

shahzadi______________________7-8am(china standard time)

simplymoja___________________ 8-9 pm mondays to fridays. Weekends 8-9a.m

Kazim Malik___________________3-4 am PST

kaash________________________600 - 700 PST, i.e. 100 - 200 GMT

any one else who want to join to make his or her effoert for everlasting peace and happiness for MOLA KAREEM and HIS HOLY FAMILY..

....for intaqaam e mazloomeen..

....to stop the tears of blood from holy eyes of MOLA SAHIB UZ ZAMAN{ajfs}

19 people.................

@ shiasoldier2007

assalam o alaikum!

i hope u r fine now....

just wanted to say its not satan that disturbs you when u recite any dua....satan always attacks from within (spiritually)....all those things that u wud otherwise ignore come to mind while offering prayers & reciting duas especially when u embark on the righteous path.

I dont think satan can harm u physically especially when u r with wudu....no jinn or devil can come close to u when u r in that state.

its just a coincidence that u werent in the best of the health that day...but keep onething in mind...SATAN or his minnions only harm nijis people...not those who r paak especially ba-wudu. so next time when u start offering prayer or recite some dua, be at peace & be certain that he will only be scowling at himself helplessly for not being able to hurt u physically in anyway... ^_^

no need for a global campaign only one momin is sufficient for the Zahoore Imam AFS

saying of MAsoom AS

Will you please quote the exact text of that Hadith along with ref.

I read in Kamal ud Din by Sheikh Sudooq a.r. Maula needs313 Naibs, 10000 ansar and 70000 Awan.

In real sens we can say that Maula ajtfs does not need even ONE as his Almighty irada ( desire) is more than enough to establish the Ruling of Allah on the earth, but it is HIS ajtfs's blessing that AJTFS wants to grace some.

Any how I would love to see the Hadith you have quoted with Ref

no need for a global campaign only one momin is sufficient for the Zahoore Imam AFS

saying of MAsoom AS

just in the nick of time to earn no110 of the list

SALAM AND MOLA MADAD..........

there is need of global compaign as it is mentioned in the start of 1st post that......"Molana Maqbool Ahmed has quoted a hadees from Tafseer e Ayyashi on page 274 of the translated quraan pak. While explaining the 170 years deduction in the duration of a 400 years long azab on Bani Israil, Maula Imam Al-Sadiq salwat ullah e aleh (sua) said, " There will be a prolonged ghaibat for our Qaaim (AJF). If our Shias will also pray united for 40 days, Allah will reduce the duration of ghaibat. Otherwise there is a fixed time by Almighty when Zahoor is definitely to take place."

Mola IMAM E ZAMANA{ajfs} says that, ""And pray more for an early reappearance. For certainly, in it, is your success."

(Referance: Kamaaluddin vol.2 Pg.485, Ghaibat-e-Toosi pg.292-293)

and at another ocassion MOLA PAAK SAYS, ""If our shias; may Allah help them in His obedience; would have fulfilled their covenant with united hearts then there would have. been no delay in our meeting, and they would have been blessed with our visitation at the earliest, along with the recognition of truth and confirmation of our rights."

(Referance: Al Ihtejaj vol.2 Pg.602)

Now these all farameen shows a collective efforts to make MOLA'S RETURN.I alos hav n't come acros any hadees or saying of masoomen saww that only one momin is enough,,if there is then it mean that this time no one is momin out of approximately 6.5 billion human beings, 1.5 billion muslims, 230 million shias and 50 million Syeds..then what will u say about these ulemaa{so big names}

Friends the point of thinking is that If peoples of BANI ISRAEL can make the early return of there HUJJAT,,the why we can't....what they did.they prayed hard for only 40 days in desert,now i m again posting a saying of mola IMAM E ZAMAN ajfs that,,,,""THE VAIL OF MY INVISIBILTY{GHAIBAAT} CAN BE LIFTED IF YOU PRAY HARD FOR MY EARLY REAPPEARENCE{ZAHOOR PAAK}" .................

let every one of us should think that whether we need him to b with us or not......??????????????

This Dua Pak have been started

If any one else wanna join, reply to this post with your name signed under the last persons...

Name Time

yazahra313____________________12am-1am (California Time) / depends on US state to determine GMT time.

farah_________________________ 3-4am PST(pakistan standard time) / 10pm-11pm GMT

Teabiz________________________5-6am or 6-7pm (UK Timing) / 05:00-06:00 or 18:00-19:00 GMT

any one else who want to join to make his or her effoert for everlasting peace and happiness for MOLA KAREEM and HIS HOLY FAMILY..

....for intaqaam e mazloomeen..

....to stop the tears of blood from holy eyes of MOLA SAHIB UZ ZAMAN{ajfs}

woww what achievment it is.....out of more than 20,000 users of shiachat only 19 peoples who are ready to give only one hour daily{that is fraction of life} to ever lasting peace and happiness of MOLA IMAM E ZAMAN{ajfs} and HOLY AHL U BAIT SAWW.................

only one hour for revenge of karbla and all injustices done to our beloved personalities...

only one hour to stop tears of blood from MOLA IMAM E ZAMAN{ajfs}...

what a point of sorrow that whole shia nation say that we love AHL U BAIT saww,,we can give our live,we can give each and every thing to them,,and in reality out of these 20 thousands only 19 peoples are agree to give only a fraction of life................what kind of this love is,is it love...????????

any one else who wants to stop tears of blood from holy eyes of mola paak,,,,,,?

any one else who wants to take revenge of ahl u bait saww.....?

salam and mola madad to all..

where r the participants of this global compaign..where r u peoples.????...plz reply and share your experience of doing something for MOLA PAAK{ajfs}

i hope that will b fantastic as mine,,,because every lover feels satisfaction after giving proves of his love..may the shining sun {AL-SHAMAS ajfs} rise upon us as soon as possible........ :yaali:

ya MOLA KAREEM alajal

woww what achievment it is.....out of more than 20,000 users of shiachat only 19 peoples who are ready to give only one hour daily{that is fraction of life} to ever lasting peace and happiness of MOLA IMAM E ZAMAN{ajfs} and HOLY AHL U BAIT SAWW.................

only one hour for revenge of karbla and all injustices done to our beloved personalities...

only one hour to stop tears of blood from MOLA IMAM E ZAMAN{ajfs}...

My Brother, that is the bitter truth. Now tell me one thing.

Should Maula ajtfs spare us from his sword?

Can you see the picture , " Kullo yaomin Aashura wa kullo arzin Karbala"

If we are in a Karbabal and are seeing Aushoora every day, then we must see 72 VS 900,000

We must see KUFI's amongst us. Saying prayers, fasting, reciting quraan and looking very poised.

IMAM e HUSSAIN Salwat Ullah e Alaeh was not martyred by non Muslims. It were muslims, 18000 of them had learnt quran by heart, All were namazis, rather they were saying, kill early our Juma prayer is getting late.

(bismillah)

(salam)

HAZRAT IMAM JAFFAR SAADIQ (SUA) said that if you read duaa al-ahd for forty days, when MOLA PAAK (AJF) return from ghaibat you will be his companiun and will be alive on that day even if you die MOLA PAAK (AJF) HIMSELF will bring you out from ur grave.

inshallah we all become one of his ansar,

YA MOLA SAHIB-uz-ZAMAAN ALAJAAL

Edited by mishal

(bismillah)

Ok this thread is a bit confusing. Would someone just tell me from the beginning what to do and stuff in simple language? And no English Urdu mix please, it gets confusing and hard to read. And in clean language with proper spellings and punctuation. :wacko:

Edited by dingdong

(bismillah)

Ok this thread is a bit confusing. Would someone just tell me from the beginning what to do and stuff in simple language? And no English Urdu mix please, it gets confusing and hard to read. And in clean language with proper spellings and punctuation. :wacko:

SALAM AND MOLA MADAD

ok sir i will try to use simple language for ur convenience. this dua paak is basically for early reappearance of our beloved Immam-e-Zamana Immam Mehdi (A.S)We All know that he is to return one day to avenge all injustices from begining of times till the very end. He will espcially avenge the injustices that have been done to Rasool (S.A.W) and his kin ). It is our belief & wish to aid him in any & every way possible. We all want to be his companions .

the procedure for dua paak is

> Choose any hour of the 24 hours and stick to this hour through out the 40 days.

>Arrange a special clean dress , pay khums, if you are not a khums payer then evaluate the cost of dress and pay 20% of the cost to some honest syed.

>take bath wear the special dress and reach 5 minute before ur time. say 2 rakat namaz with niyyat ,"i am offering two rakaat prayer to gift my Maula Imam e Zamana ajs qurbatan elAllah" it will be loving if you reciten in kunoot " Allahumma kun …."

>After you finish the prayer, tilt your dimension towards karbala. In Pakistan you have to turn right just to 5 degree. Now start praying for early zahoor in any language you feel comfortable and any beautiful words.

>after this you can recite salwat e kamila for 313 times

You can also recite Allahumma kun 59 times.

>After one hour, pray a sijda e Shukr for two things. 1) Thank Allah for the reduction in the time of Ghaibat and for making an earlier zahoor as a result of your prayer. 2) Thank Almighty for blessing you with a taufeeq to pray for your Imam (AJF)

Edited by mishal

(bismillah)

(salam) everyone...

i noticed that the thread hasnt continued since april...are people still doing the dua?or has it stopped?

im a revert (a month n a half ago n parents hve NO idea) and learning the arabic is difficult...is it okay to lisen to it on the computer while doing it?

my family is nonmuslim so noone pays khums(im a student earning a basic salary being assitant for teachers...so inshaAllah will give zakat at end of year..or khums? im a little confused on those2)..when i had asked Ayatullah Sistani about this for the clothes to wear during namaaz, since havent paid anything for any clothese...he said its okay..its an exception...

so will that be valid for the dua as well?

would it be okay to do fajr, dua e ahad, take a shower etc. and THEN do the dua for an hour? (do i recite dua -e - ahad again) or is it okay jus the second time...

does anyone know the difference in direction of Qibla and Karbala in UAE (Dubai)?

i would suggest to keep posting on this forum coz the most recent posts will come within the first page of the Imam Mahdi (ajf) forum...so more chance of more people getting to know about it (esp. newer members) then inshaAllah we will have more pple praying for it:)

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

Also another thing...i understand the part where we do the prayer. but is Allahuma Kun is in the Qunut of tht?

but then what exactly do we do for an hour after that?

lisen/recite nohas etc.? or is that when we do dua-e-ahad 59 times?

im not being able to find an audio of dua e tajeel e zahoor, or actually even just the dua itself...if anyone has any links pls?

n thn sajda after an hour of doing that? (a combo of the salawat e kamila 313 times and Allahuma kun 59 tmes, nohas, dua e ahad, and dua e tajeel e zahoor)

Jazakallah

(wasalam)

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO IS READY TO SACRIFICE EVERY THING FOR HIS IMAM ajtfs..................

I am.

Ali Adams

God > infinity

Edited by aliadams

Salwat-e-Kamila in ARABIC :

salwatekamilatk0.jpg

Name Time

AliAdams _____________________

I live in China (+8GMT) so please let me know of available slots and in sha Allah I WILL DO IT ANYTIME REQUIRED.

May I also ask you all to read the following revelation in the Quran asking God to bring forward the second coming of the Saviours (imam Mehdi + Jesus) to save our Earth from corruption and injustice:

Quran [27:62]:

Ãóãøóä íõÌöíÈõ ٱáúãõÖúØóÑøó ÅöÐóÇ ÏóÚóÇåõ æóíóßúÔöÝõ ٱáÓøõæٓÁó æóíóÌúÚóáõßõãú ÎõáóÝóÇٓÁó ٱáúÃóÑúÖö ۗ ÃóÁöáóٰåñۭ ãøóÚó ٱááøóåö ۚ ÞóáöíáðۭÇ ãøóÇ ÊóÐóßøóÑõæäó

"Who answers the desperate and relieves the distress of those who are praying for help, and makes you the inheritors of Earth [led by the saviours as per Quran 21:105]? Is there a god beside God? Oh, how little you do remember [of your acknowledgement of Me as your Lord in the spirit world as per Quran 7:172]."

Quran [21:105]

æóáóÞóÏú ßóÊóÈúäóÇ Ýöì ٱáÒøóÈõæÑö ãöäۢ ÈóÚúÏö ٱáÐøößúÑö Ãóäøó ٱáúÃóÑúÖó íóÑöËõåóÇ ÚöÈóÇÏöìó ٱáÕøóٰáöÍõæäó

"We wrote in the Psalms, after we decreed the law for all beings that only my righteous servants shall inherit Earth."

Quran [7:172]

æóÅöÐú ÃóÎóÐó ÑóÈøõßó ãöäۢ Èóäöìٓ ÁóÇÏóãó ãöä ÙõåõæÑöåöãú ÐõÑøöíøóÊóåõãú æóÃóÔúåóÏóåõãú Úóáóìٰٓ ÃóäÝõÓöåöãú ÃóáóÓúÊõ ÈöÑóÈøößõãú ۖ ÞóÇáõæÇ۟ Èóáóìٰ ۛ ÔóåöÏúäóÇٓ ۛ Ãóä ÊóÞõæáõæÇ۟ íóæúãó ٱáúÞöíóٰãóÉö ÅöäøóÇ ßõäøóÇ Úóäú åóٰÐóÇ ÛóٰÝöáöíäó

“And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their seed, and made them testify of themselves, saying:

-Am I not your Lord?

-They answered: Yes, verily. We testify.

Never say on the Day of Judgment: Oh! Of this we were unaware!”

Salam Allah to you all,

Ali Adams

<help yourself by helping others>

Edited by aliadams

I hope I have already missed this efforts (meaning I hope you have all started and some finished) and in all cases I will start today in sha Allah. Please let me know of an available slot otherwise I will do it between 0:00 and 1:00 China time (or 16:00 - 17:00 GMT).

Salam,

Ali

<prime numbers are God's signature>

after this

recite salwat e kamila, 313 times

and optionally recite "Allahumma kun lewaliuka ..." 59 times.

Nice I can see that 313 and 59 are both prime numbers :)

See my other posts about Quran and Prime Numbers please and see what 2012 and 2192 might be?

And Allah knows all.

Ali Adams

<prime numbers are God's signature>

Al-hamdu liAllah I started the duaa today and will in sha Allah continue even on airplane to the UAE as I did before to everybody amazement :)

Salam Allah to you all,

Ali

salaam

please visit this thread and check out the latest posts....i dont see any reason for Imam to reappear for bunch of jokers(as some christian on that thread said)...better we prepare our self with true education of islam and work for better harmony and unity within shia itself.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...4964452&hl=

Edited by shoelace

The best thing is to STAY AWAY FROM SINS - even the minor ones...! and do all the Wajib acts even if sunnats are not possible.. Imam will be happy !

Especially backbitting is very bad and gossiping for which many girls do !! :angry:

Salam,

Look first i would like to clear b4 anyone reads my post that i m not denying the power of supplication and prayers... these have got tremendous powers of change.... BUT supplicate and not act, is not exactly wat comes in mind of an ordinary MAN... This is my opinion right... and i believe that in those matters where action is required dua alone can't do much to help u earn success, in such matters dua can amplify your doings but dua alone can't do anything... for example if a student prays day and night for the success in exams and not study, all his supplication and prayers would be in vain... now coming to my point... in the olden days Imam Mehdi (ajtf) was not much remembered at least not in Pakistan.... we are very much thankful to the Islamic revolution that because of it Imam Mehdi's(ajtf) remembrance has been provoked in the hearts and minds of people... Alhamdollilah now imam is remembered more than he was remembered in the past... but it is not enough... once i had gone to a majlis e aza of Imam hussain(as) their a zakira had given an excellent example concerning this issue suppose u call upon someone to come at your house but instead of making his arrival easier you put hurdles such as broken glasses, nails etc in his path that would definitely hurt your guest....

Look around us and ask yourself and I should ask myself that have i done something to remove these hurdles from my beloved Imam's path? Have done something that has made Imam happy of me? Have I done something to make my character better? Have I done something for shia community?? How many shias are there out in the world who have been bestowed with a lot of bounties by the Almighty, yet shia population is suffering from an economic disaster... why is it so??? Why is it so that Imam every friday night weeps over the doings of his shias?? Why is it so that around me i see so many people doing a lot of things against islam yet the great shia population remain silent? There is no movement in Shias. Are we like shias like umar ibne saad or shias like 72 of karbala? Dua and supplication are good but one should also act... we are too much emphasising upon supplication... its good!!! but imagine yourself when u r on the rug of prayers and your imam standing in front of you... would you be happy when imam would show a huge list of misdeeds committed by his own shias??? none of us would be happy about it i m sure.... So we should first rectify our own character... don't look into anyone's character first try to make your character better... i read on shiachat that hazrat idris(as) had 22 years of occultation after that when the bounties were lost the prophets ummah cried and promised to recctify their behavvior towards their prophet... nowadays we are suffering from a lot of catasterophes yet we don't say to our imam that from now on i would do something of the sort that would make you happy... i bet you if 230 million shias and 50 million syeds would do this (and of course supplicate and pray) Allah would forgive us and bestow his bounty upon us very soon.

Edited by Fida wal muqawamah

Salam,

Look first i would like to clear b4 anyone reads my post that i m not denying the power of supplication and prayers... these have got tremendous powers of change.... BUT supplicate and not act, is not exactly wat comes in mind of an ordinary MAN... This is my opinion right... and i believe that in those matters where action is required dua alone can't do much to help u earn success, in such matters dua can amplify your doings but dua alone can't do anything... for example if a student prays day and night for the success in exams and not study, all his supplication and prayers would be in vain... now coming to my point... in the olden days Imam Mehdi (ajtf) was not much remembered at least not in Pakistan.... we are very much thankful to the Islamic revolution that because of it Imam Mehdi's(ajtf) remembrance has been provoked in the hearts and minds of people... Alhamdollilah now imam is remembered more than he was remembered in the past... but it is not enough... once i had gone to a majlis e aza of Imam hussain(as) their a zakira had given an excellent example concerning this issue suppose u call upon someone to come at your house but instead of making his arrival easier you put hurdles such as broken glasses, nails etc in his path that would definitely hurt your guest....

Look around us and ask yourself and I should ask myself that have i done something to remove these hurdles from my beloved Imam's path? Have done something that has made Imam happy of me? Have I done something to make my character better? Have I done something for shia community?? How many shias are there out in the world who have been bestowed with a lot of bounties by the Almighty, yet shia population is suffering from an economic disaster... why is it so??? Why is it so that Imam every friday night weeps over the doings of his shias?? Why is it so that around me i see so many people doing a lot of things against islam yet the great shia population remain silent? There is no movement in Shias. Are we like shias like umar ibne saad or shias like 72 of karbala? Dua and supplication are good but one should also act... we are too much emphasising upon supplication... its good!!! but imagine yourself when u r on the rug of prayers and your imam standing in front of you... would you be happy when imam would show a huge list of misdeeds committed by his own shias??? none of us would be happy about it i m sure.... So we should first rectify our own character... don't look into anyone's character first try to make your character better... i read on shiachat that hazrat idris(as) had 22 years of occultation after that when the bounties were lost the prophets ummah cried and promised to recctify their behavvior towards their prophet... nowadays we are suffering from a lot of catasterophes yet we don't say to our imam that from now on i would do something of the sort that would make you happy... i bet you if 230 million shias and 50 million syeds would do this (and of course supplicate and pray) Allah would forgive us and bestow his bounty upon us very soon.

Their are alot of steps involved in the Nusrat of IMAM e ZAMANA ajtfs. and DUA pak is the initial one followed by many other major steps like to prepare our selfs mentally, spritually, physically (learn to fight) for his arrival, to prepare our self for all kind of secrifices to fetch his hours of pleasure, to convince our shia community for his Nusrat.

and above all of these steps we must consider what our IMAM ajtfs is demanding from us

Imam Mahdi (ajtfs) says:-

"If our shias; may Allah help them in His obedience; would have fulfilled their covenant with united hearts then there would have been no delay in our meeting, and they would have been blessed with our visitation at the earliest, along with the recognition of truth and confirmation of our rights."

(Referance: Al Ihtejaj vol.2 Pg.602)

Their are alot of steps involved in the Nusrat of IMAM e ZAMANA ajtfs. and DUA pak is the initial one followed by many other major steps like to prepare our selfs mentally, spritually, physically (learn to fight) for his arrival, to prepare our self for all kind of secrifices to fetch his hours of pleasure, to convince our shia community for his Nusrat.

I 100% agree....

BUT, My point is Prayers should reflect in ones behaviour, intentions should reflect in ones deeds... one should not become sessile after praying or supplicating but he should actively proceed towards the next step..!!!

I 100% agree....

BUT, My point is Prayers should reflect in ones behaviour, intentions should reflect in ones deeds... one should not become sessile after praying or supplicating but he should actively proceed towards the next step..!!!

I fully agree with you.

To make the message more clear pl write some thing more and specific .

Do tell us that in additin to dua we should also do

1 ..............

This will make the subject more clear and specific. I think Farah is also of the same opinion.

How could the Imam (ajf) reappear in a world where 45,000 human beings are dying per month in the Congo- being mutilated, raped, even eaten- and his followers aren't even stopping to do something about it?

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234964918

How can we possibly deem ourselves prepared for his return when we're not even prepared to care about our fellow human beings? What kind of horrid, lightless world are we inviting him into? Does a host invite his most important, revered guest into a home that's filthy and nightmarish?

Asalam,

The answer to that is the Shi'a need power: political power.

We need our future generation to become not only scholars, but to also become politicians, excellent writers, good publishers... tell me, do we even have one control over any form of media? Islaam is being attacked in too many ways in this world. Even though there are sects inside islaam, most sects don't even know the 12 Imams - coincidence? I think not. The Ummah needs to prepare.

I think that the foremost priority of all shiite muslims should be to educate ignorant people. In my opinion the responsibility of doings differ from person to person. The person with the most wealth and blessings has different responsibility from the person with a little wealth. So, every person should think 4 his duties...whether be at a micro level (to be done by the less fortunate ones) or at a mega level(to be done by the more fortunate ones)... of course without organizing, this work wont yield too much... so the willing ones should join hands and should be organized by maintaining proper data etc that how much work is complete and how much work has to be done... I think education can make a huge difference... Well it is time to think seriously about doing something... the time to act is only now!

wasalam

Well said Fida,

I have one small request from anyone with political influence on Saudi Arabia.

Please restore the Sign Posts of Remi Al-Jamarat (throwing Firey Stones At Al-Satan) in Mekka to what they were before the Grman and British rebuilt the facilities.

Currently they read:

Al-Jamarah Al-Sughra (Minor Firey Stone)

Al-Jamarah Al-Wista (Middle Firey Stone)

Al-Jamarah Al-Kubra (Major Firey Stone)

They chould go back to whatever they were, I forgot now maybe:

Al-Satan Al-Asghar (Minor Satan)

Al-Satan Al-Awsat (Middle Satan)

Al-Satan Al-Akbar (Major Satan)

Muslims MUST understand that on that time the three Satans are really there even if we cannot see them at the old columns not the wide walls and must try to hit them with the special Muzdelifa stones which are really firey to them even if we cannot see that.

IT IS NOT SYMBOLIC as some suggest. IT IS REAL.

and Allah knows best.

Ali

i have nothing to add but machallah......

this is beautiful and good......

and litle shi3a soldier my little brothr.... i am still availible for the hour,.... even if it is only 2 or 3 is better than none... remember..... there will only be 313 in the army of the awaited Mahdi (atfs) so even 2 is a good number... may Allah bless you greatly in this life and in the hereafter......

and yes Lords313.... i will also pray this prayer suggestion... it is very good machallah... may Allah grnat ou blessing in this lfe and may you se al-jannah inchallah amin

(salam)

i've heard that those 313, may be just the commanders

ie. they are heads of the rest of the army, maybe 10,000 behind them

-that's what i've heard in a lecture

Name Time

AliAdams _____________________

I live in China (+8GMT) so please let me know of available slots and in sha Allah I WILL DO IT ANYTIME REQUIRED.

May I also ask you all to read the following revelation in the Quran asking God to bring forward the second coming of the Saviours (imam Mehdi + Jesus) to save our Earth from corruption and injustice:

Quran [27:62]:

Ãóãøóä íõÌöíÈõ ٱáúãõÖúØóÑøó ÅöÐóÇ ÏóÚóÇåõ æóíóßúÔöÝõ ٱáÓøõæٓÁó æóíóÌúÚóáõßõãú ÎõáóÝóÇٓÁó ٱáúÃóÑúÖö ۗ ÃóÁöáóٰåñۭ ãøóÚó ٱááøóåö ۚ ÞóáöíáðۭÇ ãøóÇ ÊóÐóßøóÑõæäó

"Who answers the desperate and relieves the distress of those who are praying for help, and makes you the inheritors of Earth [led by the saviours as per Quran 21:105]? Is there a god beside God? Oh, how little you do remember [of your acknowledgement of Me as your Lord in the spirit world as per Quran 7:172]."

Quran [21:105]

æóáóÞóÏú ßóÊóÈúäóÇ Ýöì ٱáÒøóÈõæÑö ãöäۢ ÈóÚúÏö ٱáÐøößúÑö Ãóäøó ٱáúÃóÑúÖó íóÑöËõåóÇ ÚöÈóÇÏöìó ٱáÕøóٰáöÍõæäó

"We wrote in the Psalms, after we decreed the law for all beings that only my righteous servants shall inherit Earth."

Quran [7:172]

æóÅöÐú ÃóÎóÐó ÑóÈøõßó ãöäۢ Èóäöìٓ ÁóÇÏóãó ãöä ÙõåõæÑöåöãú ÐõÑøöíøóÊóåõãú æóÃóÔúåóÏóåõãú Úóáóìٰٓ ÃóäÝõÓöåöãú ÃóáóÓúÊõ ÈöÑóÈøößõãú ۖ ÞóÇáõæÇ۟ Èóáóìٰ ۛ ÔóåöÏúäóÇٓ ۛ Ãóä ÊóÞõæáõæÇ۟ íóæúãó ٱáúÞöíóٰãóÉö ÅöäøóÇ ßõäøóÇ Úóäú åóٰÐóÇ ÛóٰÝöáöíäó

“And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their seed, and made them testify of themselves, saying:

-Am I not your Lord?

-They answered: Yes, verily. We testify.

Never say on the Day of Judgment: Oh! Of this we were unaware!”

Salam Allah to you all,

Ali Adams

<help yourself by helping others>

Al-Hamdu liAllah who extended my life and provided me with conditions to finish my prayers for bringing forward the re-appearance of our Imam (3Af) for 40 days of 313x Salawata and 73x Quran [27:62].

I must admit that I couldn’t stick to specific time of day but had to be between sunset to sunset of every day of the 40 consecutive days.. wa alhamdul liAllah Rabb Al-3alemeen for everything.

Salam

Ali Adams