Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
lords313

A Global Campaign For Zahoore Immam-e-zaman (ajf)

Rate this topic

I would like to join but I have some questions,

If my father pays khums on my behalf (because I don't work) am I supposed to give the money to a Sayed and if so how would I do it? There aren't any Sayeds close to where I live.

Also I have a question about turning to face Karbala which way do you turn it if your in the U.S.?

And my last question is about when a woman can't pray what is she supposed to do? you talked about this on the other pages but It wasn't clear enough for me.

thank you.

Sallam

If my father pays khums on my behalf (because I don't work) am I supposed to give the money to a Sayed and if so how would I do it? There aren't any Sayeds close to where I live.

Also I have a question about turning to face Karbala which way do you turn it if your in the U.S.?

And my last question is about when a woman can't pray what is she supposed to do? you talked about this on the other pages but It wasn't clear enough for me.

thank you.

Sallam

I beleive the brother who started this thread should reply. But let me take the liberty to reply so that there is no confusion in the mind and no opportunity of Dua is missed. (I am Greedy for more Dua e tajeel)

Khums is a wajib on all muslims. If your father is paying for the money you get from him, it is sufficient. If there is no Syed arround you, keep it safe untill you find one. Rest assure you will find one, may be after some time.

Dimentioning to Karbala: Look at the map and draw a line from your place where ever you are arround the globe, towards Kaba. This line will mark the dimention of kibla, the dimention of your 5 times prayers. Then draw an other line on the same map, from your city to Karbal on the map. See the change of the angle between Mecca and Karbala lines. The same angle should you use to change your dimention to Karbala.

Special days of women: sharia has asked women to abstain from saying prayers, touching Holy quraan words, abstain from fasting and doing tawaf e Kaba during periods. Rest there is no restriction on reciting prayers or holy quraan without touching the words. She will have to perform Tayammum before going to Dua. Some scholars quote ahadith that at such occasions, tayammmum is done by touching the clay or other allowed items twice. Once before touching face and next befor touching hands.

thank you.

Sallam

sister, I find myself to be a little stricter than what might be necessary (of this I am unsure I just do what is in my heart) but, what I have been doing is having someone recite this prayer and fulfill the requirements of this hour in my stead when I am having my menses, and I keep with the program of the hour I have set aside by sitting and making dua (the procedure for tayyamum the good brother listed above.

if you like and if it would make you more comfortable we can see about getting together on the times and I can, if our monthly scheduals are different, recite in your stead during those days for you.

you may PM me concering the details.

Moula Kareem

Thank you xenium and zainab May Allah reward you both in the future

I agree with you zainab im strict that way also, I like your idea and will pm you later

Inshallah I will start the dua pak tomorrow from 12 PM to 1pm usa time -6 GMT central

Sallam

This Dua Pak have been started

If any one else wanna join, reply to this post with your name signed under the last persons...

Name Time

ShiaSoldier@2007_______________ 8:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m

yazahra313____________________12am-1am (California Time) / depends on US state to determine GMT time.

farah_________________________ 3-4am PST(pakistan standard time) / 10pm-11pm GMT

Azam Abbas___________________ 4-5am PST(pakistan standard time) / 11pm-12am GMT

shabar naqvi{lords313___________4-5pm pst(pak standard time) / 11am-12pm GMT

Jaane Ya Ali___________________ 9pm-10pm (UK timing) / 9pm-10pm GMT

Teabiz________________________5-6am or 6-7pm (UK Timing) / 05:00-06:00 or 18:00-19:00 GMT

Akbar007 _____________________4 am to 5 am (IST)

asad abbas____________________15:00GMT (11:00pm China Standard Time)

Salman ali ammar______________ 2230-2330 (+500 GMT)

Abd e Murshad_________________ 2-3am Pak Standard Time

mishal________________________6-7a.m(china standard time)

zainab________________________9-10pm(central usa timing)

raza hyder____________________ 2-3 a.m (china standard time)

yurmuslimfriend________________12 PM to 1pm usa time -6 GMT central

....any one else who want to join to make his or her effoert for everlasting peace and happiness for MOLA KAREEM and HIS HOLY FAMILY..

....for intaqaam e mazloomeen..

....to stop the tears of blood from holy eyes of MOLA SAHIB UZ ZAMAN{ajfs}

If any one else wanna join, reply to this post with your name signed under the last persons...

Name Time

yazahra313____________________12am-1am (California Time) / depends on US state to determine GMT time.

farah_________________________ 3-4am PST(pakistan standard time) / 10pm-11pm GMT

Teabiz________________________5-6am or 6-7pm (UK Timing) / 05:00-06:00 or 18:00-19:00 GMT

....any one else who want to join to make his or her effoert for everlasting peace and happiness for MOLA KAREEM and HIS HOLY FAMILY..

excellent we now have 15 people out of 24.

please share your experiance regarding this dua pak

salam o alakum

please share your experiance regarding this dua pak. what you feel......

(bismillah)

(salam)

This DUA PAAK literally changed my life.Before i start DUA PAAK i feel restless and worried inspite of having everything in life, as soon as i started reciting DUA PAAK my life has become v v v peaceful i cann,t just imgine how good it is now.i don't have any worries now and i don't care about my own difficulties now what i only pray and wish is my MOLA PAAK(ajtf) should appear soon.

Can u beleive that just on the 1st day i have started to recite this DUA PAAK i had the HOLLY vision of MOLA PAAK(ajtf) in my dream.just one day of DUA PAAK changed my life so much.inspite of me so much gunehgaar bandi and one day of dua paak changed my life with karam of MOLA PAAK(ajtf).I request all of u to pray for early appearance of mola paak so that we all b counted as nasreen of MOLA PAAK(ajtf).

Edited by mishal

(salam)

frends dua paak is such a thing which is only and only for MOLA PAAK(ajtf) and HIS happiness . we do so many things for ourselves we pray and ask so many things so why cant we give one hour to our beloved MOLA PAAK(ajtf ) to pray for his happiness??????????????

so that when MOLA PAAK(ajtf) comes tommorow we can say that in your love we did these things for you unlike the kufees who did false promises

Edited by mishal

I am just bumping the thread for simplymoja can find it easier.

Salaams Sister and Jazakallah for the favour. I am very interested but I am also scared a teensy weensy bit b/c I am very secular in my outlook. I dont know what to recite and when to recite. Is there something in English?

So I was hoping for guidance. Its a very long thread so any shortcuts wil be appreciated.

Salaams Sister and Jazakallah for the favour. I am very interested but I am also scared a teensy weensy bit b/c I am very secular in my outlook. I dont know what to recite and when to recite. Is there something in English?

So I was hoping for guidance. Its a very long thread so any shortcuts wil be appreciated.

I know personal duas can be recited in english, however usually special duas must be recited in arabic so I will allow someone else to answer that particular question.

are there any other questions I can answer? and what do u mean secular in your outlook? do you not do the wajibats or something or is there some other reason you made the statement?

PS dont be scared ever

I am sorry if that is too personal for public forum you may also PM me.

Moula saw Kareem

Edited by zainab_

just reiterating

Choose any hour of the 24 hours and stick to this hour through out the 40 days.

v Arrange for a special dress and praying rug. Make sure that they are absolutely clean. If you are not a khums payer, then evaluate the cost of this dress and rug and pay 20% of the cost to an honest syed.

v Take a bath, wear the special dress and reach the praying rug 5 minutes before your time. Say 2 rakaat prayer with neat, " I am offering two rakaat prayer to gift my Maula Imam e Zamana ajs qurbatan elAllah" It will be loving if you recite in kunoot " Allahumma kun …."

v After you finish the prayer, tilt your dimension towards karbala. In Pakistan you have to turn right just to 5 degree angle.

v Now start praying for early zahoor in any language you feel comfortable and any beautiful words. For example; Ya Allah jj, for the sake of your holy beloved ones, take the revenge of the bleeding wounds of shuhada very soon. There are hundreds of thousands who were murdered just for your self and are buried even without coffins, there are brides are hungry for an early implementation of justice, do justice with them early…….. Recall the sufferings of holy mothers sua, Holy sisters sua, Holy babies sua, and pray for their earliest re compensation. Recall the sufferings of Maula Imam e Zamaan ajs due to ghaibat , his crying with tears of blood and a delay in his global ruling and the implementation of Islam.

v You can recite sulwat e Kamila 313 times. Here is it in roman English for your convenience.

Ya Rubba Muhammadin wa Aal e Muhammad. Swalle ala Muhammadin wa aal e Muhammad. Wa ujjil faraja Aal e Muhammad.

v You can also recite Allahumma kun 59 times. A roman version is given here.

Alahumma kun le waleyekal Hujjat Ibn AlHasan, salawatuka alaehe wa ala aabaae hittaahireen, fe haazi hissa'aate wa fe kulle sa'aatin, waleyun wa haafizun wa qaaidun wa naasirun wa daleelun wa aaina. Hatta tuskina hu arzaka tau un wa tumattia hu feeha taweela.

(pronounce all these words IN BROWN AND underlined as sun, run)

v Try to shed tears and the best way is to recall Karbala and Massaib e Ahle Bait sua. You can recite Marsia, Noha, Isteghasa, Doha to get tears.

v After one hour, pray a sijda e Shukr for two things. 1) Thank Allah for the reduction in the time of Ghaibat and for making an earlier zahoor as a result of your prayer. 2) Thank Almighty for blessing you with a taufeeq to pray for your Imam (AJF).

are there any other questions I can answer? and what do u mean secular in your outlook? do you not do the wajibats or something or is there some other reason you made the statement?

Oh no no, I do perform my waajibats and stuff. I dont do anything extra, partly due to my re-integration into Islam is relatively new and partly due to my non Usooli approach to Islam. So this is a whole new experience for me. I will PM you some personal details Inshallah a little later pending certain agreements. I have seen the Transliteration of the Dua and its not laboriously long. Its totally do-able, I just dont know what I am reciting though.

Where my secular outlook serves to impede any real progress is in this little condition:

v Try to shed tears and the best way is to recall Karbala and Massaib e Ahle Bait sua. You can recite Marsia, Noha, Isteghasa, Doha to get tears.

I have never shed any tears during Muharram or any wafaat events. I dont do matam or recite any Nohas etc. I just attend the sermons and then leave. (Nota Bena- I am not anti matam etc).That doesnt mean i dont believe in the tragedy of Kerbalah, I just dont know how to contextualize the history in a way that triggers a teary response. Mind you, I dont even cry for lost relatives. The closest i came to crying was during the recent Gaza carnage. I know it sounds awfully heartless but I am pretty barren in the tears department.

Is that a bad thing and does that rule me out?

brother no that does not rule you out brother, I understand what you are saying, and this is quite common I think in some people, generally once you get deeper into the spiritual aspect of Islam however, this will change and you wont understand why there was ever a day that you could not cry, but for now dont worry of this, and we will help you all we can, Imam atfs asks us to be there, so we do this, belief first, then obedience, then the rest will come, trust me on that.

I will find the exact english for u and post it so you understand what you are saying.

by the way, if you ever feel u need advice or help in any way I will be there for u.

Edited by zainab_

this is the exact translation for u:

O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad.

O Allah, be, for Your representative, the Hujjat (proof), son of Al­Hasan, Your blessings be on him and his forefathers, in this hour and in every hour, a guardian, a protector, a leader, a helper, a proof, and an eye. until You make him live on the earth, in obedience (to You), and cause him to live in it for a long time. O One who directs all the affairs, O One who will raise those who are in the graves, O One who makes the rivers flow, O One who softened the iron for Dawood, Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and do for me . . . (ask for your wishes), in this night, this night.

here is a link where you can hear the arabic so that your pronounciation will be better i

Sister Zainab.

You are something special. You truly are Mashallah. I got the dua in all 3 forms now thanks to you and you made me exempt from sobbing :blush:

Any last details you need from me?

Thank you for your support and offer to your listening ear. I too am there for you incase you need for my listening ear.

Sister Zainab.

You are something special. You truly are Mashallah. I got the dua in all 3 forms now thanks to you and you made me exempt from sobbing :blush:

Any last details you need from me?

Thank you for your support and offer to your listening ear. I too am there for you incase you need for my listening ear.

I cant think of anything currently other than to ask the times you will be praying I am doing this 9-10 pm here in the midwest, so offer the times which you want to recite.

and no, I am not special, I am honestly nothing but dirt, and am no better than the worst of us.

I would like however, if you are new to practicing islam, is offer to teach u more about who the Imam atfs and All the Aimmah saw really are, as well as some duas for marifaat (knowledge) I think once you know Them saw in truth you will be unable to avoid shedding tears for the depth of your love of Them saw

I will tell you now, I recite several duas on a daily basis but the one I say multiple times in a day is Ale Yasin. this is a good start for another dua for you to learn once you have this one we just gave you down pat. I can send you the mp3 through e-mail of that if you like, I am unsure if it is on the internet.

PS I am not being pushy just offering :)

Edited by zainab_

(bismillah)

(salam)

Name Time

shahzadi______________________7-8am(china standard time)

Sister Zainab

Please feel free to PM with your advice and the various duas. I would love that part of the conversation to be private if you dont mind.

On the Dua of Imam Zamaana, unfortunately I cant give you a specific time as my business doesnt allow me set hours except weekends. Sometimes my distribution team are calling me at as early as 4 a.m. It wouldnt be nice if i switched off my cell when my team needs my decision.

I can provisionally confirm between 8 and 9 pm mondays to fridays. Weekends will have to be between 8 - 9 a.m

Sister Zainab

Please feel free to PM with your advice and the various duas. I would love that part of the conversation to be private if you dont mind.

On the Dua of Imam Zamaana, unfortunately I cant give you a specific time as my business doesnt allow me set hours except weekends. Sometimes my distribution team are calling me at as early as 4 a.m. It wouldnt be nice if i switched off my cell when my team needs my decision.

I can provisionally confirm between 8 and 9 pm mondays to fridays. Weekends will have to be between 8 - 9 a.m

thats fine brother, its no problem, we will pen you in for these times and if you cannot make it please post the second you know so we can cover your time.

and yes I understand as to the other

Ill give you a PM with my e-mail.

duas for your success

Moula saw Kareem

we will pen you in for these times and if you cannot make it please post the second you know so we can cover your time

Oh thats brilliant news Sister. My first ever group and I am so thrilled. I look forward to your PM.

Name Time

simplymoja___________________ 8-9 pm mondays to fridays. Weekends 8-9a.m

Kazim Malik___________________3-4 am PST

any one else who want to join to make his or her effoert for everlasting peace and happiness for MOLA KAREEM and HIS HOLY FAMILY..

Great 18 people..... Mola Kareem ka Karam. Respected members please will you share your experiance regarding this dua pak.

post-51872-1234611636_thumb.jpg

Edited by farah

I reviewed the forum and found some people still have problems or questions reguarding Dua Pak. So I decided to summarize the process once more. I posted the translation of Dua-e-Ahadfor those brothers or sisters who might need it.

Porcedure:

The process of the Dua Pak is simple just chose one hour from your 24 hours, a fixed time helps, but you can choose any hour each day. During this hour recite Dua-e-Ahad,Dua-e-Farj and pray for the early return,safety and wellbeing of our beloved IMMAM (as) (AJF). Try not to ask for self but make this dua soley for Our IMMAM's(AS) (AJF) return and for the vengeance of injustices done in KERBALA and to the Ahal-e-Bait (as).

Following are the likns to Dua-e-Ahad & Dua-e-Farj

The link contains English translations of duas as well as Arabic and Transliteration. If you are new Please read the first post it has more dtails about the procedure of the Dua. If you still have problems feel free to ask.

1) DUA-E-AHAD

2) Dua-e-Farj

TRANSLATION OF DUA-E-AHAD

O Allah! Lord of the Great Light, Lord of the Elevated Throne, Lord of the tumultuous seas, and the revealer of the Tawrah, Injeel, and Zaboor, Lord of the shadows and the warmths, And the revealer of the Great Quran. Lord of the proximate angels and prophets and messengers. O Allah I beseech thee, for the sake of Your Nobel Visage. And for the sake of Your Enlightening Visage, and Your ever existing kingdom. O Ever Living! O Controller! I beseech Thee in Your Name which lits the heavens and the earths; and in Your Name, by which the ancient and the latter ones become upright. O Ever living who has before every living being. O Ever Living Who shall (exist) after every living being. O Ever Living Who existed when there was no life. O Giver of life to dead. O One Who causes death to the living one. O Ever Living. There is no god except Thou. O Allah send our master the leader, the guide, the guided, the upriser with Your command. Blessings of Allah be on him and his pure forefathers from all the believing men and believing women. In the easts of the earth and it's wests, in its plains and its mountains, its lands and its seas, from me and my parents. Blessings, which are the weight of Allah's throne and ink of His words, and whatever His knowledge enumerates and His book encompases. O Allah renew for him my covenant, pledge and allegiance on my neck in the morning of this day of mine and whatever days (of my life) I live. I shall never turn away from it nor let it ever vanish. O Allah appoint me among his helpers, aides, and his protectors. Those who hasten to fulfill his commands and obey his orders. Those who are his supporters and compete with each other to (fulfill) his intention and seek martyrdom in his presence. O Allah! If death occurs between me and him (before the reappearance) (death) which you have made obligatory and decreed for your servants, then raise me from my grave, wrapped in my shroud, my sword unsheathed, my spear bared, answering the call of the caller in cities as well as deserts. O Allah! Show me the rightly guided face of (Imam a.s.), the praiseworthy moon (referring to the face of Imam a.s.) and enlighten my vision by looking at him. And hasten his reappearance, make his arrival smooth, vasten his path, make me tread on his way and implement his authority and strengthen his back. O Allah inhabit Your cities through him and give life to Your servants due to him for surely You have said and Your word is truth, "Corruption will become rampant in land and on sea because of the evil which men's hand have earned" Then O Allah manifest for us Your slave and the son of Your Prophet's daughter, whose name is the same as that of Your messenger, so that nothing from falsehood is victorious except that he tears them (falsehood) to pieces, establishes the truth and the truth confirms him. And O Allah! Appoint him as a refuge for Your oppressed servants and a helper for the one who does not find any helper for himself except You and the renewer of all the laws of Your book which have been tampered with and the rebuilder of the science of Your religion and the traditions of Your Prophet (peace of Allah be on him and his progeny) and O Allah! make him among those whom you have protected from the evils of the adversaries. O Allah! and provide joy to Your Prophet Mohammed (peace be on him and his progeny) by his vision and (the vision of) the one who follows him on his call and have mercy on our poverty after his arrival O Allah remove his sorrow (of occultation) from this nation with his presence and hasten for us his reappearance. They (the disbelievers) consider it to be distant while we consider it to be near. For the sake of Your mercy, O the most Merciful of all Mercifuls.

Then one should gently strike his right thigh with his palm and say.

Hasten! Hasten! O my Master, O Master of the era

Edited by asad714

One should also recite Salwat-e-Kamila 313 times during the hour of dua. It is as follows

Salwat-e-Kamila

Ya Rubba Muhammadin wa Aal e Muhammad. Swalle ala Muhammadin wa aal e Muhammad. Wa ujjil faraja Aal e Muhammad.

Translation

"Oh lord! of Mohammed (SAWW) and his Progeny (SAWW) send SALWAT on Mohammed (SAWW) and his Progeny (SAWW) and hasten the FARJ ( RAJA'AT/ Everlasting Peace and Happiness) of Progeny of Mohammed (SAWW)"

Salwat-e-Kamila in ARABIC :

salwatekamilatk0.jpg

Edited by asad714

Reciting Zyarat e aal-e-yaseen is also a amar{order} of MOLA IMAM E ZAMAN ajfs during gheibat......above you can find DUA E AHAD and SALWAT E KAMILA,,,here i m posting the english translation of ZYARAT E AAL- E-YASEEN along with its link,u can download an audio mp3 and can find arabic version also from this link.....YA MOLA KAREEM ALAJAL.

Zyarat-e-Aal-e-Yaseen (ARABIC) + (AUDIO)

TRANSLATION

In the Name of the Most beneficent & the Most Merciful

Peace be upon (the) progeny of Yaseen.

Peace be upon you, O the caller of Allah and place of manifestation of His signs.

Peace be upon you, O the door of Allah and the devout one of His religion.

Peace be upon you, O the vicegerent of Allah and the helper of His truth.

Peace be upon you, O the proof of Allah and the Guide of His intention.

Peace be upon you, O the reciter of Allah's book and its interpreter.

Peace be upon you in your night and in your day.

Peace be upon you, O the remnant of Allah on His earth.

Peace be upon you, O the covenant of Allah, which He took it and He fastened it.

Peace be upon you, O the promise of Allah which He guaranteed it.

Peace by upon you, O the manifested flag

and the one who is filled with knowledge and the help

and the far-reaching mercy a promise which is not a lie.

Peace be upon you while you are standing

Peace be upon you while you are sitting.

Peace be upon you when you are reading and explaining

Peace be upon you when you are praying and supplicating.

Peace be upon you when you are bowing and prostrating.

Peace be upon you when you are saying "There is no God except Allah' and (when) you are saying 'Allah is greater (than what He is described).'

Peace be upon you when you are praising (Allah) and seeking forgiveness.

Peace be upon you when you enter the morning and the evening.

Peace be upon you in the night when it envelops

and the day when it becomes manifest. Peace

be upon you, O the leader, the protected one.

Peace be upon you, O the prior hoped one.

Peace be upon you by the collections of the salutations.

I call you as a witness, O my Master, certainly I

testify that there is no god except Allah, He is alone, there is no partner with Him.

And indeed I testify that Mohammad is His servant and His Apostle;

There is no beloved except him and his progeny.

And I call you as a witness, O my Master certainly Ali, the commander of the believers, is His proof.

And Hasan is His proof. And Husayn is His proof.

And Ali, son of Husayn is His proof.

And Muhammad, son of Ali is His proof.

And Ja'far, son of Mohammad is His proof.

And Moosa, son of Ja'far is His proof.

And Ali, son of Moosa is His proof.

And Muhammad, son of Ali is His proof.

And Ali, son of Mohammad is His proof.

And Hasan, son of Ali is His proof.

And I testify that indeed you are the proof of Allah.

All of you, the first and the last.

And surely your return is a truth, there is no doubt in it.

The day when belief of none will benefit himself who previously

did notbelieve or acquired a goodness through his belief. And indeed death is a truth.

And indeed Naakir and Nakeer is a truth.

And I testify that indeed the scattering (stage of Qiyamat) is a truth and the raising is a truth.

And indeed the bridge (over hell) is a truth and the watching place is a truth.

And the balance is a truth and the gathering is a truth

And the accounting (of deeds) is a truth and the Paradise

and the hell is a truth. And the promise (of reward) and the threat (of the punishment) in them is a truth.

O my Master, one who opposes you is unlucky. And one who obeys you is lucky.

And I am a friend for you, acquitted from your enemy.

Then testify whatever I made you a witness upon it.

So the truth is whatever you are satisfied with. And the untrue is whatever you are angry with.

And the goodness is whatever you ordered. And the evil is whatever you have prohibited from.

So lam abeliever in Allah, He alone, there is no partner with Him.

And (I am a believer) in His Apostle and in the commander of the believers.

And in you O my Master, the first among you and the last among you. And my help

is intended for you. And my love is purely for you. Amen! Amen ! (Accept! Accept!)

dua aaleyasin download mp3

words to dua aale yasin

Dua to be prayed after the Ziarat of Aale Yasin:

O Allah, surely I ask You that You send blessings upon Mohammad (s.a.w.)

The prophet of Your mercy and the word of your light. And fill

my heart with the light of certainty And my chest with light offaith.

And my thinking with the light of intentions. And my determination with the light of knowledge.

And my strength with the light of action. And my tongue

with the light of truthfulness. And my religion with the light of understanding

from You. And my vision with brightness. And my hearing

with the light of wisdom. And my love with the light of friendship

for Mohammad (s. a. w.) and his progeny. Peace be upon (all of) them until I meet You.

And certainly I discharged Your promise and Your covenant. So You cover me

with Your mercy, O Master ! O Praiseworthy.

O Allah send Your blessings upon Muhammad, Your proof

on Your earth. And Your vicegerent of Your cities. And the caller

towards Your way. And the uprightby Yourjustice. And the one who arouses

by Your command. The master of the believer and the perdition of the disbelievers.

And the enlighter of the darkness. And the illuminator of the truth. And the speaker with

the wisdom and the truth. And Your complete word on

Yourearth. Theanxious anticipator and the counselling

Master, the ship of salvation. And the flag of guidance and

the light of the sight of mankind. And best of he who was

attired and was clothed and the illuminatoroftheblind. The one who will fill

the earth with justice and equity just

as it was filled with injustice

and oppression. Surely You are powerful over everything.

O Allah send Your blessings upon Your friend and son of Your friends.

Those whom You have ordered (for) obeying them. And You made (the observation of) their rights compulsory

And You removed from them the uncleanliness and purified them a

thorough purifying. O Allah help him and come to the aid of Your religion

through him And help Your friends and his friends and his followers and

his helpers through him. And place us among them.

O Allah protect him from the evil of every tyrant and despot. And

from the evil of all Your creatures. Andprotecthim from his

front and his back and his right and from

his left. And protect him and prevent from him the reaching

of any evil. And protect Your Apostle and the progeny

of Your Apostle through him. And make the justice manifest through him.

And support him by the victory. And help his helpers and abandon his deserters.

And breakup his dividers and break up the giants of

disbelief through him. And through him kill the disbelievers and the hypocrites and

alltheheretics. Whereverthey be,

in the east of the earth and its west, its land and its sea.

And fill the earth with justice throughhim. And manifest

the religion of Your prophet blessings be upon him and his progeny through him. And place me,

O Allah, among his helpers and his aiders and his followers and

his partisans. And show me in the progeny of Mohammad peace

be upon them,

whatever they are hoping. And in their enemies whatever

the enemies are afraid (of). O God of the truth, Amen (Accept). O the possessor of splendour

and honour ! O the most merciful of all the mercifuls.

Edited by zainab_

I dont know what to recite and when to recite. Is there something in English?

SALAM

we can recite the english translation of these Dua's as it helps us to better grasp the meaning of what we are asking. Besides this you can pray in your own language

what ever it may be, as we are better able to express our selves in our mothertounges. Also languages have no bounds over our MOLA PAK AJF.

Dear brother you can find the English translation of Salwat-e-Kamila (to be recited 313 times) Dua-e-Farj (that can be recited 59 times) Dua-e-Ahad and Zyarat-e-Aal-e-Yaseen on this page.

I am posting the following link in which you can find many Duas related to Our Beloved Mola PAAK (AJF). you will find these duas in arabic Complete with ENGLISH translation and you can also download them in mp3 audio format.

Dua's Realated to Imam-e-Zamana AJF

(bismillah)

(salam)

Name Time

simplymoja___________________ 8-9 pm mondays to fridays. Weekends 8-9a.m

Kazim Malik___________________3-4 am PST

basit_________________________5 to 6 am(china standard time)

any one else who want to join to make his or her effoert for everlasting peace and happiness for MOLA KAREEM and HIS HOLY FAMILY..

Zainab your nick name is Bullet?

Mr Ali this topic is not meant for your silly jokes. kindly post such things in profile of your friends. we all request you not to post fruther such silly things on this topic related to imam e Zamana ajtfs.

On friday there is a namaz of imam mahdi. You say sura hamd once but you say eeyaka nabodo wa eeyaka nastaeen 100 times then finish the sura then say sura ahad (sura kul) and repeat. It is 2 rakats.

Also If anyone cant do one hour because they are busy pm me. I can do 20-40 mins with them. Make sure its not school time though

On a side note

Either Allah is testing me or jinns are taunting me.. I am all alone in a tranquil segregated room.. Now when I start praying, when Im really focused, nothing can get my attention.. I start hearing noises of someone walking in.. (I pray in what I call my den. cause its clean and it has a skylight so its close to the sky except not -20 degrees..) any ways its connected to my kitchen and i start hearing cupboards open.. I see from my peripheral vision that a cupboard opens and I hear mouse noises. Then I pray to god to save me from saitans tricks then it all stops.. that was one of the most coolest things I have ever witnessed..

either saitan was trying to take focus away from my prayer and make me run away.. Or I am insane :wacko:

Hats off to you sister farah for your magnificent efforts n im sure your efforts will very soon become fruitful Inshallah.

As far as my experience of this dua is concerned,it was totally out of this world i cant express it in words. That was full of blessings n it feel like thats the true prayer which I need 2 offer daily. I shall continue that as far as i could n we will all Inshallah soon see that our efforts will become fruitful.

On friday there is a namaz of imam mahdi. You say sura hamd once but you say eeyaka nabodo wa eeyaka nastaeen 100 times then finish the sura then say sura ahad (sura kul) and repeat. It is 2 rakats.

Also If anyone cant do one hour because they are busy pm me. I can do 20-40 mins with them. Make sure its not school time though

On a side note

Either Allah is testing me or jinns are taunting me.. I am all alone in a tranquil segregated room.. Now when I start praying, when Im really focused, nothing can get my attention.. I start hearing noises of someone walking in.. (I pray in what I call my den. cause its clean and it has a skylight so its close to the sky except not -20 degrees..) any ways its connected to my kitchen and i start hearing cupboards open.. I see from my peripheral vision that a cupboard opens and I hear mouse noises. Then I pray to god to save me from saitans tricks then it all stops.. that was one of the most coolest things I have ever witnessed..

either saitan was trying to take focus away from my prayer and make me run away.. Or I am insane :wacko:

Dear small soldier hats off to your profound dedication, devotion towards Imam e Zamana ajtfs in this age of 13.

yes you are feeling right that Satan was trying to divert your attention from dua. Listen it is narrated in Quran Pak that Saitan is given shrift(ÂÎÑی ãÀáÊ ۔ ãæÊ ˜ی ÓÒÇ Ç ÌÇäÿ Óÿ Àáÿ ˜Óی ˜æ Ïی ÌÇäÿ æÇáی ãÀáÊ) to a certain time. and Imam Al-Sadiq sua said that it is the time of Twelfth Imam's reappearance, when he will reappear Saitan's shrift will be finished.and he will hanged by Mola Kareem.

little brother don't worry about that you should be prepared to face such disturbance(as i had faced) because you are praying for the early arrival of MOLA KAREEM ajtfs and in other words you are praying for Saitan's death. so he will do his PLENARY EFFORTS to stop you from this dua pak.

This time satan was more forceful either that or Allah was testing me.. I had a major stomache ache it felt like I had a knife in my stomach.. I only felt better in ruku and sajdah.. For the namaz in which you say eeyaka naabado wa eeyaka nastaeen 100 times.. It was hard but i did it.. I wonder what satan has planned tommorow.. the pain ended as soon as the prayer did.. Either there are insane coincidinces going on, Allah is testing me, satan is trmting me, or i am insane..