Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
lords313

A Global Campaign For Zahoore Immam-e-zaman (ajf)

Rate this topic

Salam to all our brothers and sisters;

We would like to start this post about our beloved Immam-e-Zamana Immam Mehdi (A.S). We All know that he is to return one day to avenge all injustices from begining of times till the very end. He will espcially avenge the injustices that have been done to Rasool (S.A.W) and his kin (Aal/Ahal-e-Bait). It is our belief & wish to aid him in any & every way possible. We all (Momineen) want to be his companions and aide.

We all say it but have we done some thing to express it? Our twelveth Immam has said it himself " The vail of my invisibilty (Ghaibat) can be lifted early should you pray for my arrival (Zuhoor)"

Molana Maqbool Ahmed has quoted a hadees from Tafseer e Ayyashi on page 274 of the translated quraan pak. While explaining the 170 years deduction in the duration of a 400 years long azab on Bani Israil, Maula Imam Al-Sadiq salwat ullah e aleh (sua) said, " There will be a prolonged ghaibat for our Qaaim (AJF). If our Shias will also pray united for 40 days, Allah will reduce the duration of ghaibat. Otherwise there is a fixed time by Almighty when Zahoor is definitely to take place."

Question arises why should we ask for an early zahoor?

It has three huge advantages:

1. FOR HOLY FAMILY OF THE HOLY PROPHET (SAWW); It is a bitter truth that right from the sad demise of Holy Prophet sAaww, his holy progeny has suffered a lot from the tyrant victimizers. One still can visualize hundreds of thousands of innocent sadat brutally murdered but, still un revenged. It is an established reality in Islam that after the khurooj of the 12th Imam ajs, all oppressed shuhada and the concerned tyrants will be re alived. And the shuhada will be asked to take their revenge. All shuhada will be compensated with all happiness the could not enjoy in their first life. This period is called Rajat. As a true shia and as a mourner of the holy shuhada, we must look for the earliest start of Rajat as it will start with the happiness of Ahle Bait sua.

2. EXCLUSIVELY FOR MAULA IMAM-e-ZAMANA (AJF): In his Ziarat e Nahia, Maula (AJF) has said, I weep with the tears of blood every morning and evening. This crying has to end after khurooj and revenging from the tyrants. So let it be just now so that the crying of Maula Kareem (AJF) stops. Maula(AJF) considers this ghaibat as a prison. So a loyal shia will always love that his beloved Maula (AJF) gets an earliest end of his ghaibat.

3. BENEFITS FOR HUMANITY: It is beyond doubt that Almighty liked Islam as the best system to govern mankind. Unfortunately, it has not been implemented in its true sense as yet. Mankind is suffering from an increased oppression and tyranny every day. Injustice makes a new record every day. The poor is suffering to such an extent that mothers are selling their kids to get some food. Hundreds of mothers and fathers have committed suicide as they could not make the ends meet. Every day you listen about bomb blasts and innocents killed. The food is getting scars and costly every day, getting beyond the reach of millions. Energy is getting costly. This is just because of the reason that human beings did not offer their ruler-ship to the divine leaders. The global peace will come only when the holy divine leader will start ruling this earth. Our prays for early zahoor will make these sufferings end soon.

Dua e Taajeel is demanded by our beloved Imam (AJF): In book Sahifa e Mehdi ajs, it is written that Maula ajs said, " Pray in abundance for an early zahoor because it is in your benefit"

As a true shia it becomes our duty to fulfil the order and desire of our Maula ajs and pray in abundance for an early khurooj.

PROCEEDURE

v Choose any hour of the 24 hours and stick to this hour through out the 40 days.

v Arrange for a special dress and praying rug. Make sure that they are absolutely clean. If you are not a khums payer, then evaluate the cost of this dress and rug and pay 20% of the cost to an honest syed.

v Take a bath, wear the special dress and reach the praying rug 5 minutes before your time. Say 2 rakaat prayer with neat, " I am offering two rakaat prayer to gift my Maula Imam e Zamana ajs qurbatan elAllah" It will be loving if you recite in kunoot " Allahumma kun …."

v After you finish the prayer, tilt your dimension towards karbala. In Pakistan you have to turn right just to 5 degree angle.

v Now start praying for early zahoor in any language you feel comfortable and any beautiful words. For example; Ya Allah jj, for the sake of your holy beloved ones, take the revenge of the bleeding wounds of shuhada very soon. There are hundreds of thousands who were murdered just for your self and are buried even without coffins, there are brides are hungry for an early implementation of justice, do justice with them early…….. Recall the sufferings of holy mothers sua, Holy sisters sua, Holy babies sua, and pray for their earliest re compensation. Recall the sufferings of Maula Imam e Zamaan ajs due to ghaibat , his crying with tears of blood and a delay in his global ruling and the implementation of Islam.

v You can recite sulwat e Kamila 313 times. Here is it in roman English for your convenience.

Ya Rubba Muhammadin wa Aal e Muhammad. Swalle ala Muhammadin wa aal e Muhammad. Wa ujjil faraja Aal e Muhammad.

v You can also recite Allahumma kun 59 times. A roman version is given here.

Alahumma kun le waleyekal Hujjat Ibn AlHasan, salawatuka alaehe wa ala aabaae hittaahireen, fe haazi hissa'aate wa fe kulle sa'aatin, waleyun wa haafizun wa qaaidun wa naasirun wa daleelun wa aaina. Hatta tuskina hu arzaka tau un wa tumattia hu feeha taweela.

(pronounce all these words IN BROWN AND underlined as sun, run)

v Try to shed tears and the best way is to recall Karbala and Massaib e Ahle Bait sua. You can recite Marsia, Noha, Isteghasa, Doha to get tears.

v After one hour, pray a sijda e Shukr for two things. 1) Thank Allah for the reduction in the time of Ghaibat and for making an earlier zahoor as a result of your prayer. 2) Thank Almighty for blessing you with a taufeeq to pray for your Imam (AJF).

This process has already started many brothers and sisters have joined in from all around the globe. This is an invitation to all Momineen should you wish to join this cause you can start their dua at any day and count 40 days from that point of start. We can only hope that our efforts may please our lord and if this causes him to lift the vail of invisibility (Ghaibat) early we would succeed in both this life and the life here after. God bless the prophet (S.A.W) & his kin (Ahal-elbait A.S). O lord ! of present times come quick (Ya Sahib-e-Zaman Alajal). May god bless us all and keep us tied to der-e-ahalebait.

PLEASE SPEREAD THIS AS A CAMPAIGN.

this is just like my idea.. wa ajil farajahum hour.. My idea failed yours still has time! inshallah it will be a success..

its good to see that our young genration is taking a part in our immams mission. being only 13 you have realised this , just goes to show show how much kerbala can inspire people even children. may you always keep steady on the right path and the love for aur beloved immam (AJF) and the ahul-ebait (A.S) forever grow in your heart. God your parents for raising such an enthusiatic young warrior to serve in our immams army

I'd like to attempt this but it sounds dificult..I mean one hour of praying, at exactly the same timefor 40 days, take a bath beforehand etc.....what abt the days when women can't pray? N what abt when it gets really cold, starting Nov? IT gets sooo cold I have to motivate myself jst to take a shower..what I mean is..does it have to be so complicated? Why can't I jst say 2 nafl every nite for Imam Zamana n do that for 40 days n ask Allah to expedite his zuhoor?

well respected madam:

1:at the first time it only sounds difficult, But soon as you will start it you will find that how interesting it is. your time is a part of ur life. and to give your time to someone is just like giving an important part of ur life that will never be returned. so why not we give our time to such person who cares about us.

it is just an hour for Dua E Tajeel E Faraj out of 24 hours thats it

2: their is also a solution for the ladies problem. you can request to any other person(wheather it is you brother, sister, mother, father, cusion or a friend) to continue this dua at the same time on which you are doing until you are not well.

3: dear we are trying to be accepted as a SOLDIER. I think its not a big deal. we have just to take only one bath daily for the dua of Mola kareem. if we can't do this how can we give our life to our Imam? this is just a one step to prepare our selfs as a Soldier.

4: if still u have difficulty than some thing is beter than nothing. you can say 2 nafl every nite for Imam Zamana n do that for 40 days n ask Allah to expedite his zuhoor

Edited by farah

i have nothing to add but machallah......

this is beautiful and good......

and litle shi3a soldier my little brothr.... i am still availible for the hour,.... even if it is only 2 or 3 is better than none... remember..... there will only be 313 in the army of the awaited Mahdi (atfs) so even 2 is a good number... may Allah bless you greatly in this life and in the hereafter......

and yes Lords313.... i will also pray this prayer suggestion... it is very good machallah... may Allah grnat ou blessing in this lfe and may you se al-jannah inchallah amin

When Hazrat Mosa (A.S) left bani israel , they went in the desert to pray united for 40 days , they wept and cried and on the 40th day

they herad a voice " Go Mosa shall return to you". Friends I ask you this if bani israel could make their hujjat return by praying then

why can't we.

Come lets think, discuss and make efforts ....for the arrival of our beloved Immam-e-Zaman (AJFS). Do we not need him to be with us?

Do our eyes not miss to glance upon his beautiful face? Does our love not require him to be present amongst us this eid? Does our love not

want the everlasting peace & hapiness for him and his holy kin? Do we not wish to take revenge for all the injustices that have been done upon

his beloved family?

Come lets join hands in prayers and beg our lords return.

"O Lord ! of the present time come soon"

"O Mohammed (A.S) ! of the present time come soon "

"O Ali (A.S) ! of the present time return to us"

" O Hussain (A.S) ! of our time set kerbala in our time"

" Ya Mola Karim Al-Ajal "

"O Graceful Lord! please return"

Kafami says in his book Baladul Amin that if a wrongfully confined prisoner recite this dua'a he will soon be set free.

If a person find himself surrounded by misfortunes or intrigues he must recite this dua'a to come through tight situations, deadlock and crises.

This dua'a is attributed to the living Imam Sahibuz zaman.

It brings immediate help from our living imam.

BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHIM

ALLAHUMMA S'ALE A'LAA MUHAMMAD WA AALE MUHAMMAD

O Allah, terrible was the calamity, and its evil consequences are visible, the covering has been removed, (all) hopes have been cut off, the (plentiful) earth has shrunk (with very little to spare), the heavenly blessings have been withheld. You

alone can help, we refer our grief and sorrow to You, we have full faith in You, in the time of distress, as well as in good fortune.

O Allah, send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad,

whom we must obey as per Your command, through which we become

aware of their rank and status, and let there be joy after sorrow for us,

for their sake, right away, in the twinkle of an eye, more rapidly than

that. O Muhammad, O Ali, O Ali, O Muhammad, Give me enough, because both of you provide sufficiently. Help me, because both of you help and protect.

O our master , O the living Imam,

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Reach me! Reach me! Reach me! At once, in this hour. Be quick,

be quick, be quick, O the most merciful, for the sake of Muhammad and his

pure children.

MOLA KAREEM ALAJAAL

friends,,

Is there any one who wants to make efforts for our MOLA's reappearence.....

Is there any one who wants to be a part of this mission.....

Is there any one who wants to joim hands with me in prayers to beg MOLA's return...

Is there any one who can spend hour in begging zahoor paak...

plz plz plz,,,it is not the time to think,,it is the time to make efforts,,,

YA MOLA SAHIB-uz-ZAMAAN ALAJAAL

Salam

Moula madad.First of all I got so happy when i came to knw that shia's of differnt parts of the world who are so caring about there religion esp., want to do anything for there Imam...

Yes, I read this all about the Tarkeeb-e-Dua.Infact i m praying for Moula's early arrival, Alhamdullilah doing good

.But my question regarding this dua is if any member of this Dua during his prayer got any sort of blunder problem ,suppose any relative of his dies while praying or anything that he/she have to stop his/her Dua.What is the option for such person at that very moment

But my question regarding this dua is if any member of this Dua during his prayer got any sort of blunder problem ,suppose any relative of his dies while praying or anything that he/she have to stop his/her Dua.What is the option for such person at that very moment

well its a very logical Question. At that exact time there is no option except you just stop that dua. but while you are having a problem you can ask your friend or relative to continue this Dua. OR if there is no one so you can pray this dua when you gat rid of that problem.

Masha Allah

1 thing i would like to add here n it is that every soldier prepares himself for the worsest condition he could ever face. We may the example of any athelite who plans to participate in the olympics. If he say that i'll manage my run at the last time then I have a 100% chance of willing a gold. But you know that it sounds rediculous Same is the case here, We have to start preparing us from today. If the method of taking bath daily sounds difficult 2 u then how will u prepare urself for that ultimate revenge fight against the evil. So my dears brothers and sisters plz pay ur attention towards ur goal of life n that 2 serve the IMAM HUSAIN(sa) of ur time. Ur Imam is in the hour where he needs the faithfulness of all of us just to save as many people as much he could from HIS sword.

So PLZ I BEG u all to pay attention to ur Imam(aj) n prepare urself as much early as possible. Because the rulz r much simple DO OR SUFFER

What a great topic and what a nice people trying for early Khurooj of Imam e Zamaan ajs.

Any sister in special days can avoid Namaz but she can pray for one hour for that she will have to perom TAYAMMUM by touching clay or stone twice. Once before touching face and secondly before touching hands.

313 will be ashaab e khas. Soldiers will be many. Nasireen can be as much as Maula wants. So do not get scared for the small number.

Respected sir;

thanks for your appriciation. All what we want is just to aware people about "NUsrat-e-Imam-e- Zamana ajtfs". we are trying to promot Dua-e-Tajeel-e-Faraj becoz according to Masoomeen's sua farameen Dua-e-Tajeel-e-Faraj is Nusrat of Imam-e- Zamana ajtfs during the period of his Occultation.

Also.. I always listen to dua ahad after fajr or before, If I decide to fast that day..

I am signing my name right here.. ShiaSoldier@2007

We need more people though..

Imam said if he had only 70 companions he would come right now.. I see what he meant out of all the people on shiachat, very few are promosing there 40 nights to imam..

Edited by ShiaSoldier@2007

Salaam,

Subhan'Allah, very good campaign. May Maula's [atfs] zahoor be hastened.

Maybe i missed it, but where in the procedure does one recite Dua e Taajeel?

Also, didn't completely understand this bit if anyone could kindly clarify:

v After you finish the prayer, tilt your dimension towards karbala. In Pakistan you have to turn right just to 5 degree angle.

Shukran.

Ya Ali Madad

Salaam,

Shukran.

Ya Ali Madad

First Thank for apreciation

Sir you didnot missed that campaign. it is active through out whole year. what you have to do is to select any hour and do this prayer.

you question about

"After you finish the prayer, tilt your dimension towards karbala. In Pakistan you have to turn right just to 5 degree angle."

it means that when you finished the 2 rakaat prayer you trun you face to the diretion of karbala and start praying for early zahoor in any language you feel comfortable. like arabic duas related to IMAM E ZAMAN ajtfs, noha & Istaghasa in urdu, etc etc.

Why you trun you face to the diretion of karbala?

It is due to many reasons some are

1. Karbala is that place where all Masoomeen sua came and gave PURSA to there JAD-E-ATHAR IMAM HUSSAIN sua and pray early reappearance of their Son

I see what he meant out of all the people on shiachat, very few are promosing there 40 nights to imam..

Yes you are right.it is all the matter of preferance. we preferance our materialistic matters more than the IMAM ajtfs and we say that we are his true lovers???

Imam e Zamana {Ajfs} says;

And to Commemorate with your bleeding wounds(Imam Hussain as), I cry day and night with the tears of blood.{zyarat-e-nahiya}.........................

we people till now do matam o azaadari for the prisons of shaam and baghdad {SYRIA N BAGHADAD}....whole year we weep on shedding the tears of blood by 4th ALI{IMAM E ZAIN UL ABIDEEN SAWW}..............

we all says that if we were at that time,surely all of us lay down our lives for our beloved AHL E BAIT{SAWW},,but the point to think is that what ALI of our time says{as i mentioned} MOLA PAAK says that "i cry day and night".....and..."The period of occultation (Gheibat) is like a prison for me"......

friends the only way {according to MASOOMIN and history also} is to beg,to pray for his early arrival.....but out of 24 hours,,how much peoples are ready to give one hour daily{in thick and thin}for MOLA's ARRIVAL..pehaps a small number of peoples are ready out of 230 million shias and 50 million Syeds..........Do we not need him to be with us?

sorry to say but out of 596 visitors only 22 has replied for this topic......are we not acting like kofi's....

IF any one wants to make efforts to stop tears of blood in MOLA's eyes,he or she can start dua e tajeel farj{dua for quick reappearence} as quickly as possible.......YA MOLA KAREEM ALAJAAL

If you wanna join, reply to this post with your name signed under the last persons..

Once we have 40.. We will start.

ShiaSoldier@2007

Respected sir you will be happy to know that this dua is started since 2003 and there are thousands of people through out the world who are doing this dua DAILY for an hour since 2003. But unfortunately previous we introduced this dua on this site last year.

Actually 40 days daily dua Pak held in Ramzan month(starting from 29th Shaban ends on 10 Shawwal). otherwise it is continued through out year.(10 shawwal is the day of Major Occulation. the procedure of dua pak has already given.)

who the cycle of dua formed and who it works ?

there are 24 hr in a day. we distribute these 24 hours among different people so that each hour consist a person.

Now for instance, one person have taken 3-4 am time for daily dua and the other 4-5am and then 5-6, 6-7, 7-8 so on. soon the first one finished his dua the other persons will be doing dua on his/her respective time. this is dua circle in which not even a single second of day is without MOLA KAREEM'S Zahoor Dua Pak.

what we have to do is to find atleast 24 persons on this site who create a circle of there own .and we will start dua soon we have 24people. all the willing persons should write there name. suitable time on which they can do dua daily.

If you wanna join, reply to this post with your name signed under the last persons..

Once we have 24.. We will start this dua pak.

Name Time

ShiaSoldier@2007__?

yazahra313_______?

farah_____________3-4am PST(pakistan standard time)

please write the Time also on which you will do Dua Pak.

Edited by farah

Name Time

ShiaSoldier@2007__?

yazahra313_______12am-1am (US timing)

This is an excelent effort by our young generation.I pray for this Campaign that it should achieve its target. and those who think that it is a good approach but due to some reason can't participate should at least encourage these children.

I will also join you in this dua. may Allah hasttened our imam reappearance.

Name Time

ShiaSoldier@2007__?

Azam Abbas_______4-5am PST(pakistan standard time)

Salaam,

Shukran.

Ya Ali Madad

This is a wonderful thing written. I worked on a Map of the world to calculate that how much should we turn our angle whilw offering Ziarat after prayers and Majaalis. I foun very interesting figures. hen you want to say Ziarat of Hazrat Syed ul Anbia sAaww, stay in the direction of qibla. When you want to say Ziarat of Maula Imam Hussain sua, have a right turn for just 5 degrees as per the geometrical terms. To practice it just draw a 90 degree angle on a peice of paper. Then draw a 85 degree angle. This will make a picture how much you have to turn right when aiming to put your face towards Karbala. To face Mashhad e Muqaddas and say Ziarat of Maula Imam e Raza sua. turn right to 12 degrees more. These figures are for Pakistan excluding Karachi and Hyderabad areas. Rest of the world, pl do the exercise first on a global map and then on a plain piece of paper.

Name Time

ShiaSoldier@2007__?

Azam Abbas_______4-5am PST(pakistan standard time)

shabar naqvi{lords313}-----------4-5pm pst(pak standard time)